• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,838 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,838

PreviousChapters Next
Getting Ready For A Pool Party & Dealing With A Problem

It is Friday already and a nervous Sweetie Belle just finished packing things for the sleep over/pool party, then she walked out her bedroom and headed downstairs.

"I can't believe me and the girls are gonna have a sleep over with a boy, and not just any boy but a Prince", she said to herself as she started doing her best to try to fight thoughts away of him shirtless.

Suddenly she heard her big sister calling her from her work place, "Sweetie Belle darling, can you come over here please", she started heading towards the work room.

"What is it Rarity"?

"Oh nothing, just wanna talk to you will quick is all", the fashionista magic user spoke and her younger sister walked up to her.

"Oh, well what is it you want to talk about big sis", she became confused when she noticed the smirk.

"It's about a few days ago when those two awful creatures attacked, tell me darling..what do you think about Spike", that caused her little sister to look away.

"W-What do you mean what do I think of him", but that only caused her to snicker.

"What I mean Sweetie, is that do you think he's brave for what he did", the fashionista gave a light giggle when her sister sighed and smiled.

"Oh, well yeah...I never seen somepony take on two creatures at once, he pretty much save the town", then she decided to walk out.

But before she can leave, "Oh, um..R-Rarity, out of curiosity..i-is he single", she suddenly asked trying to control the redness on her face.

"Why do you wanna know that", that caused the teen to become nervous and look away, not seeing the smirk the fashionista had.

She shrugged, "Just wondering is all".

The fashionista giggled before answering, "Yes he is darling", suddenly she put on a smile before walking out the Boutique.

"I know you and your friends have your eye's on him Sweetie, I can tell by the way you all looked at him", then she went back to working smiling still.

At Diamond Tiara's place she is ready to leave since she has her two peace purple bikini underneath her clothes that's nothing more then a shirt and shorts.

She walked out of her room with a smile and couldn't wait till Spike shows up to her friends place, she hopes he has no problem spending the night.

With a ready Scootaloo in her home putting a white shirt on since she had her bikini on underneath her clothes, she is wearing black shorts too.

She has a bag of snacks ready also and decided that it is time to go, "Mom dad, I'm heading towards Silver's for a mini pool party and sleep over", she called while grabbing the bag.

"Ok, have fun and there better be no boys there young lady".

"Don't listen to your father Scootaloo, go ahead and have fun regardless if there's a boy there, also don't be afraid to bring him over tomorrow if you have the chance", she heard her mother speak.

The athletic teen started thinking, then she realized that is not such a bad idea, she decided to leave and walked out the house.

At the town apple farm called Sweet Apple Acres, Apple Bloom already finished her chores and has a small bag in her hand, she is ready to leave to her friends mansion with a happy smile.

Applejack saw how excited she is after putting the last of the apple filled baskets in the barn, "You seem extra happy today, what's the occasion".

The hard working teen blushed and became nervous hoping she won't find out she secretly took a couple of large bottles of hard cider from the cellar.

Just then her 6ft 5 big brother Big Macintosh, or Big Mac as the towns people call him walked out the farm house.

"There's no occasion big sis, just happy to hang out with my friends is all...bye", she tried to quickly end the conversation and started walking away.

"You know I can tell you're lying", the smirking woman called causing her little sister to stop in her tracks and turned to her knowing she's right.

"Fine, there's a boy coming to the sleep over ok", but that only caused her big sister to raise an eyebrow at that and also caused her big brother to give her a scolding look.

"So you're sleeping over at a friend's house, and there's gonna be a boy there too", the teen nodded.

"Is your friends folks gonna be home", she shook her head no.

"Then you are not going, no baby sister of mine is gonna be sleeping under the same roof with some boy I don't know with no adults around".

But before both his sisters can say anything, the tall man suddenly got hit in the head with a dough roller by his glaring elderly grandmother.

"Ow...granny what the heck", he rubbed the back of his head while looking down at her seeing the scolding look she had with hands on her hips.

"Let her go to this sleep over, besides this boy might be a cute feller and she might fall in love with him", she smirked at her red faced granddaughter.

Then the teen thought of something and smirked, "How about this big brother, you let me go and I'll bring him over tomorrow morning so you can meet him".

"Deal, so then I can ask you both if you're still virgins-BIG MAC", her face burned red with wide eye's.

"What makes you think me and my friends are gonna sleep with him, we barley know him", that caused him to scuffed.

"Cause I'm a guy, I know what could happen when six friends are sleeping in the same house with a boy", he told them causing his sister's to raise eyebrows at that.

"How would you know, what Sugar Belle had a sleep over with a couple of friends and asked you to come over", the man looked away and nodded.

"Let's just say, it was her idea and we played a few games like teenagers-Ok I don't need to know more about that", then Apple Bloom started walking away towards town trying not to think about that story.

"Let her go, besides it's about time a female in this family is gonna bring a boy home", that caused Applejack to groan in frustration.

"Granny, for the last time I don't have time for love and fooling around", the cowgirl told her grandmother with a slight blush.

"I want some great grandchildren gosh darn it, and your brother here is either too yellow belly to give me some or he's just shooting blanks", then she grumbled and walked back inside not seeing the red face of her embarrassed grandson.

In Canterlot Castle with Spike in the Throne room with his family, he is telling them about the six girls he meet and how he kinda remembers the Crusaders.

"These girls sound nice", Luna told her nephew smiling.

"They are, heck I'm thinking of maybe one day teaching Sweetie Belle and Dinky some spells, and also teach Scootaloo how to fly", suddenly the giant double doors opened and the guard's let a noble family in.

They turned to them and saw it was a family of three, and the family is a winged man in a business suit, and human woman and a little winged girl in sun dress's, the child looked around five years old.

She also looked like she was holding something behind her back and was also nervous, her mother kept whispering something in her ear as they walked up to the Throne.

"Excuse me Princess's and Prince's, but me and my wife was wondering if your son can take my daughter's hand in marriage", the family bowed.

They were gonna say something, "Now hear me out, I know she's young and underage, but he can wait till she's eighteen before they can kiss, plus she has something to say to the young Prince", the mare gently nudged her blushing shyly smiling daughter forward.

Turns out it was a peace of paper she's been hiding behind her back and started reading it, "Prince Spike..ever since I saw you I started liking you, and I think you're cute, w-will you be my boyfriend".

Princess Celestia was gonna say something, but her son stopped her, "I got this mom", then he went up to the little girl and crouched to her hight.

"Hi, what's your name", he asked putting on a smile causing her to blush more and looked down rubbing her bare arm.

"L-Lilly", he chuckled at her shyness that reminded him of a certain magic using little girl in Ponyville who's parents are baker's and has a brother.

"Lilly huh, a cute name for a cute little girl...but I'm gonna have to say no", then he became concerned when she frowned and had a hurt look.

"So you don't like me", he didn't know what to say when the child suddenly hugged her mother and cried a little.

Everybody failed to see a glaring seven year old Flurry Heart staring at her, she was glaring at her feeling like she's trying to take her uncle away from her.

"Hey, don't cry...it's just that I'm too old for you, by the time you're eighteen, I'll be-", he stopped talking while she broke the hug and sniffed a few times before counting her fingers.

"You'll be closer to my daddy's age, then that means you'll be old", Lilly said in shock now not seeing her father pout and mother giggle into her hand.

"Yes, you don't wanna be married to an old man, do you", the teen playfully asked smirking while she scrunch her face up in disgust and shook her head no.

"Eww, I don't wanna be married to an old man", then he chuckled as she giggled.

"Besides, I think there's a boy that's your age that might like you in your school, and you should give him a chance", the little girl blushed.

"Ok, I understand", she told him with a smile, then giggled when he lightly ruffled her mane.

The family soon left and Spike was glad that Lilly wasn't upset about him rejecting her, he knows about the families offering their underage daughters for marriage.

But he rejects them and talks to the little girls having them understand that he's too old for them, some understood while some didn't and called him mean because he didn't like them like that.

"You know what, that's the last time a family will ask you or dad or aunt Luna if I can marry their underage daughters", the family nodded in agreement.

Then he sighed before he started walking towards his bed chambers, "I'll make sure to tell all of Canterlot later ok".

"Thanks mom, now if you excuse me..I have a pool party to get too and six girls to meet", they giggled or chuckled at that, except for a pouting little Princess.

"Uncle Spike, are you leaving", she said in a hurt voice while he turned to her when she teleported to him holding his arm.

"Don't worry Flurry Heart, we'll spend more time together the next time your mommy and daddy visits, promise", she looked down and nodded in understanding, then he gave her a quick hug.

When he walked away towards his room, she glared at the ground and walked back to her concerned parents and grandparents, "Don't worry, we'll visit again soon ok", the Princess of love comfort her daughter.

"But he's my B.U.B.F.F mommy, those girls are trying to take him away from me, just like the one's over here", she crossed her arms sounding possessive over the teenage Prince.

"She is just like Twilight when I first started seeing you Shining", the pink angel told her husband smiling and giving him a kiss, he nodded in agreement.

After awhile in Ponyville with the Crusaders Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, the rich silver skinned teen girl's parents weren't home and are on a business trip in Manehattan.

"Is everything ready", they checked and nodded, "Snacks are on the table, and cider is in my bedroom...now all we need to do is wait for Spike to show up", they all nodded in correction.

"You know girls, earlier today I asked my sister if he's single and she'd said yes", the girls suddenly became shocked.

"He's single", the light skinned girl nodded in correction, then they started thinking of maybe they can have a chance of being with him.

"Can you believe it, we are gonna have the Prince spend time with us", Silver Spoon told them beaming and adjusting her glasses while they nodded.

"And not just any Prince, a hot sexy cute one..can't wait till he shows up and see how he looks with no shirt", the girls smirked and nodded thinking the same thing.

"What's the worst that can happen anyways, I mean a boy is coming over to spend time and swim with us with no adults around, and he's gonna be drinking with us too and spending the night".

Suddenly they started blushing and looking away, "Y-Yeah, what's the worst that can h-happen", they became nervous all of a sudden hoping things go right.

PreviousChapters Next