• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,839 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,839

PreviousChapters Next
Gallus New Family

Almost a week has passed and in two day's is the tough Griffon's Eighteenth birthday, Silverstream already bought lingerie for her boyfriend from Rarity's Shop.

The teenage couple are on a date, "Did you figure out what the Princess's and Prince wanted to talk to you about later", he shook his head no.

"All they said is that to meet them in Canterlot and it's gonna be a early Birthday present", that got his girl thinking.

"Speaking of presents, what do you want me to give you in two days?"

He started thinking, then blushed red at something he never gotten before, "T-There is something I would like...but I'll tell you later".

The Mermaid nodded in understanding, then smirked giving him a hug, "You are so gonna be one lucky Griffon in a few day's", she gave him a kiss making him grin in excitement.

With the kid's, Jake became friends with the Crusaders and now knows they have a Club House.

They are inside as the Princess and her boyfriend are telling him about their time in the Forbidden Lands.

"Whoa....so you fought and killed giant's", the winged boy nodded.

"Actually they are Colossus's", Flurry spoke confusing the human boy.

"What's that?"

"It's a creature way bigger then a giant...like it's a big as the buildings in Manehattan", Daisy explained.

"Were you scared?"

Pound shook his head no, "I helped Spike and his friends defeat them all".

"Wow....wish I could've been there".

"Also I'm gonna be an auntie and Flurry is gonna be a cousin", his friend told him.

"Wait so there's gonna another Prince or Princess", Pumpkin nodded.

"Guess that explains why that yaks stomach is kinda big, and is that girl with red hair talking to your uncle his girlfriend?", the angel girl nodded.

"So what kind of cutie mark we should try getting?", Berry asked.

"First....we should make Jake a CMC member before trying to get our cutie marks", that shocked the boy.

"You want me to be a member?", they nodded.

"Um Flurry...how do we do that?", the bright pink girl and her friends started thinking.

"We should ask one of my aunties", they are gonna walk off towards town.

"Wait....didn't they say that it is up to us now", the winged boy stopped them causing his girlfriend to think.

"You're right, thank you Pound", she gave him a kiss.

"Ok how we gonna make Jake a member?", Daisy asked making her friends think.

"We should have him do something".

"Like what?", they started thinking again.

Suddenly Berry perked up, "I got it, you have to drink a bottle of water within a minute".

The boy shrugged and nodded, "Ok wait here while I go get the water", then Pound opened the window and jumping out taking flight and heading towards town.

After awhile with Gallus by himself, he is in Canterlot walking towards the Castle.

Soon he made it and is greeted by a Guard, "Welcome, the Princesses instructed me to meet you here and take you to them", then they headed inside.

Minutes later they arrived in the throne room where the three adult angels and a winged man holding a clipboard is waiting for him.

"Thank you Jack, you may go", the Guard saluted and walked out.

The tough Griffon suddenly asked, "What is it you want to talk to me about Princesses?"

"We want to talk to you about your life....Gallus, Spike told me you are a orphan....is this true?"

That caused him to sigh and nod, "Yeah....it's true".

Seconds of silence, "We would like-no LOVE to adopte you".

That shocked him, "You want to take me in?", they nodded with smiles.

"What do you say, wanna have a family?"

"A-Are you sure...what about Grampa Gruff".

"We already talked to him, he told us to it would be something that you would love more then anything".

After minutes of thinking about it, "Ok then".

Then the winged man gave Celestia the clip board, the sun Princess started signing her name, then past it to her husband and started writing his name.

"See this as a early Birthday gift", Luna told the teen.

Thorn suddenly asked, "Since you're gonna be our son, do you want the title of Prince?"

"No, don't wanna be treated differently", they nodded in understanding, then the adult passed the clipboard to the man again.

"It's official, he's family", then the three each gave him a hug.

"Welcome to the family sweetie", the sun Princess hugged her son.

"Thanks Pri-....mom".

"We are all here for you Gallus, remember that", Thorn said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Prince Gallus", the guards saluted him.

Minutes later back with the CMC, Jake became a member and now has to use the restroom from drinking the water.

They arrived at the Barn House seeing the pregnant teen walk in the house, "Hey auntie, can my friend use the restroom".

"Sure...but what happened?"

"He drank a bottle of water to become a member", Pumpkin explained.

"Oh....well come on in, the bathroom is upstairs last door on the left", he thanked her and ran upstairs.

Seconds later with Spike and Sweetie Belle, the two are at the secret Oasis finished putting there underwear on.

"Thanks for the satisfaction Spike", they shared a kiss.

"You're welcome", then they started putting the rest of their clothes on.

Seconds later they are putting their shoes on, "Hey babe...how come when I told you to go harder, you didn't?"

"I didn't want to hurt you or any of the girls...so from now on I'll be going slow and steady".

"Plus we were in the water, do you have any idea how slow you move in the water".

"Oh.....that sounds so much better", she said smirking giving him another kiss.

Minutes later they are in Ponyville and found out that Gallus got adopted into the Royal Family, "Welcome to the family bro", the Prince fist bumped his new brother.

"Yay, now I got another uncle", the angel girl hugged him as he smiled down at her.

When the little girl let him go, he crouched down to her hight, "If you ever need anything, let me know ok", she nodded in understanding.

Then Flurry realised something, "Since you're my uncle now...that means I have another auntie", Silverstream smiled and picked her up in a hug.

"You certainly do", they giggled hugging.

Then the girl gasped in joy, "That also means I'm gonna get even more cousins".

The Mermaid put her down, "Ok let's not think about that right now".

Suddenly they heard knocking, Spike answered it and there stood a male winged Royal guard, "Hello Prince, I got Mail for you all the way from Mount Arise", he gave him it and the teen took it thanking him.

He closed the door as the Guard started heading back to Canterlot, he looked at the paper in his hands along with his friends and family.

"Who would write to me from Mount Arise", he said to himself and started opening it, he saw that it's a letter and unfolded it.

He read it and smiled, "It's from Skystar, she's invited me to her Twentieth birthday party in a month", this shocked everyone.

"My cousin invited you to her birthday", he nodded.

"You girls don't mind if I go right", they shook their head no smiling too, he thanked them giving them a kiss each.

His niece smiled, "Can I go with you uncle".

"I wanna go too, I always wanted to see what Mount Eris looks like", Pound spoke excited hoping he can go as his sister and friends agreed.

Spike started thinking, then thought of a better idea, "How about we all go", they thought about that.

"It would be nice to see Queen Novo again, sure we'll go", the adults nodded agreeing to go to, even the student 6 and the original Crusaders, Diamond and Silver Spoon wouldn't mind going to seeing the place.

An hour later with Prince Rutherford arriving in Ponyville, "Can't wait to see my daughter", then started making his way through town.

Minutes later he found his daughter talking to her friends and walked up to them, "Yona...how's my yak daughter doing", he hugged her.

"I'm doing great father", she said hearing her boyfriend give a nervous gulp.

The remembered something and became serious, "Father, we need to talk", then the Prince noticed her stomach is a little big.

"Why...you been eating alot?"

She shook her head no, "Father, I'm-", she stopped when her boyfriend placed a hand over her mouth.

"Hold up, let me get something at the house first", she nodded in understanding and started waiting.

Minutes later he came back wearing complete iron Armor and a shield, "R.I.P man", they heard Spike say who is watching.

"Ok, you can tell him", he got in a blocking position.

"Father....I'm pregnant with Sandbar's baby", she told him.

Her father eye's widen in shock, "What....is this a joke", he asked getting angry.

She shook her head no, "I'm really having a baby".

Then the adult yak turned his attention to his daughter's boyfriend, "You....you got my daughter pregnant!"

"W-We were using protection I swear, it broke during without us realising it", he tried to explain only to anger him more.

"You violated Yak...Yona pack your things now because we are leaving!", he told her in a raised voice shocking her and everyone, the teen dropped the shield and took his helmet off.

"And you....you are no longer gonna see my daughter again because you are banished from seeing her", he told the shocked human.

"You can't do that".

"Father?"

"Yona, pack your things now!"

She turned to her boyfriend, then her father and glared shaking her head, "No".

"What you say".

"I said no, I love Sandbar and I'm gonna be with him forever...and no one is gonna separate us", she told her dad.

"Yona....I'm not gonna tell you again, go pack your things right now!".

"No father", she said back angering her father even more, but she didn't care, she is gonna stick by her boyfriends side no matter what.

"If you won't leave....then.....Yona is banished from Yakyakestan", that shocked her.

"Fine", her father realised what he did and tried to apologize, but she wasn't having it and turned away from him holding back tears.

He put his head down and walked away to head back home, he got on the train and sighed, "What have I done", he said to himself feeling really bad about what he just did.

Back with Yona, she couldn't hold it in and cried causing Sandbar to hug her, "I'm gonna take her home guys", they nodded in understanding as the two teens started heading home.

Later when it is dark, Jake and his folks are eating dinner when suddenly the boy asked, "Hey dad, what do you know about...girls?"

That caused the man to smirk and his wife to giggle, "You have a crush don't you son?"

That caused to boy to blush and nod, "It's Daisy".

"Listen son...get to know her first before asking her on a date, don't want to be her boyfriend when you two know nothing about each other", the boy nodded in understanding and continued to eat.

PreviousChapters Next