• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,834 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,834

PreviousChapters Next
Checking Out The School Of Friendship

Author's Note:

Sorry the chapter took awhile, got my first PS4 and being playing Resident Evil 7

With Flurry Heart walking around Ponyville by herself looking everywhere confused, she never noticed the night Princess watching over her.

Suddenly she saw the little Pegasus boy playing in the playground area of the park, she smiled and ran towards him.

But stopped after taking a few steps cuz she saw Jenny also, they saw her and stopped, "What do you want", he glared sounding like he doesn't like seeing her no more.

She gasped, "I-I thought we were friends, I-I thought you liked me", she sounded like she wanted to cry when he laughed at that.

Luna became concerned, yet confused as to why her grandaughter is having this kind of nightmare.

"Not anymore, and by the way, Jenny is my girlfriend now, right", he turned to the earth pony girl grabbing her hand, she smiled and nodded.

Suddenly she leaned forward giving him a kiss, "I love you Pound".

He smiled back, "Love you too Jenny, and I'm glad to have you as my girlfriend instead of Flurry Heart", the little alicorn had enough and ran off in tear's, feeling like somepony stomped on her little heart.

Suddenly she woke up in her Pajamas looking around, she realised it was morning and only a dream, but to her it was a bad dream.

Then her shirtless uncle walked in the room with his custom made black sleep pants, but became confused when he noticed her wriping her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong", he asked concerned as she was frowning.

"I had a nightmare that Pound doesn't like me no more, a-and that he choosed that other girl to be his girlfriend and not me", she sniffed a few times.

"I'm sure Pound wouldn't choose another girl over you, now come on, our breakfast is getting cold", she nodded in understanding, before they started heading towards the kitchen to eat.

With Apple Bloom in the Friendship School, she was nervous about spending time alone with the alicorn teen, even though it's not a date.

"Stay calm AB, you can handle spending time with him...alone", then she started think that maybe something bad will happen, like embarrassing herself and him not giving her a chance.

The girls heard her and smiled, "Don't worry, I'm sure things will go right for you two", Sweetie Belle told her.

"You're lucky Apple Bloom, maybe I should ask him if he likes to hang out with me afterwards", she smiled more and blushed at the thought of spending time with the young Prince alone.

With Ocellus and her friends, she was explaining to them how her and Spike hung out yesterday, "You are so lucky, wish I could've asked him to hang out with me", Smolder told her.

Then she smirked, "Maybe I could, I'm gonna ask him later", then they started heading to class.

At the Crystal Empire, Luna was there talking to her daughter about Flurry Heart, "So she had a nightmare that this boy name Pound that she has a crush on didn't like her, and choosed another girl to be his girlfriend", the night Princesses nodded.

"Mom, I think it's best if we have a girl talk with her when she gets back", her mother nodded.

"I can't believe that my daughter had a nightmare about having her first heartbreak", she said to herself as her mother nodded again.

After awhile, a portal opened up and Flurry Heart stepped through it, "Bye uncle", she waved with a smile.

"Bye Flurry", then he closed it.

The little alicorn girl saw her mother and grandma and ran up to them, "Hi mommy, grandma", she hugged them.

They hugged back, "Did you have fun spending time with uncle Spike", she nodded smiling still.

Then they became serious, "Sweetie, grandma told me that you had a nightmare about this boy that you like, didn't like you no more and choosed another girl to be his girlfriend", her daughter suddenly frowned.

"I did mommy, and he said that he was glad to have her as his girlfriend and not me", she sniff remember the bad dream, while also trying not to shed a tear.

Her mother levitated her towards her, and the two Princesses gave her a hug, "It's ok, I'm sure he wouldn't break your heart like that".

After awhile she let her go, "Have you ever had a bad dream that daddy liked another girl instead of you mommy", Cadence shook her head no.

"No I haven't, your father loves me very much and wouldn't leave me for anypony", she explained to her daughter.

"And the same for your grandfather, he loves me very much too", Luna explained also.

Suddenly Flurry Heart hesitated before asking another question, then she decided to ask anyways, "Mommy, Grandma, how do you get a boy to like you", they suddenly smirked.

"There are certain and special ways to get a boy to like you, but you're too young for that, so for a little girl like you, try holding his hand, or maybe on his birthday, try giving him a kiss on the cheek", she explained.

"Ok, I'll try that on Pounds birthday", she told them putting on a smile with a blush.

Back in Ponyville, Spike decided to head towards the Friendship School and see what everypony is learning, when he made it, he noticed it looked huge.

"This is pretty big, no wonder it took a half a year to build it", he said to himself with a chuckle, then he started to head inside.

He looked around, "It's ever bigger in the inside", suddenly he heard several bells ring that echoed throughout the building.

Then everypony started walking out of their class to head to there next one, but stopped in their tracks when they saw the young Prince.

"I-Is that Prince Spike", a Pegasus teenage boy asked.

"I think it is", a earth pony girl answered, then suddenly all the girls rushed towards him putting on smiles and started asking him questions while blushing.

"It's so nice to see you, wanna hang out later?"

"Are you here to check out the school?"

"You're hot, wanna go out with me later?"

He was trying to answer their questions as best as he could, the Crusader 6 were glaring at them, they didn't like other girls trying to talk to him, or asking him out.

"He can't, he has plan already, right Spike", Apple Bloom spoke up going up to them.

He nodded when he saw her, "Right, sorry girls", they suddenly groaned and everypony started heading towards their next class.

"So what'll you doing here, checking out the school", Diamond asked out of curiosity causing him to nod.

"Yup, and wondering what everypony is learning here", he explained while looking around, but stopped on a statues of the pillars and Starswill the bearded.

"Wonder hows my grandpa is doing", he said to himself, the 6 girls saw what he was looking at.

"I'm sure he's doing great, he is the most powerful unicorn in Equestria", Sweetie Belle spoke up smiling.

He nodded putting on a smirk, "You're right, just like me, he can mop the floor with any monster that trys to attack him", the girls nodded and started laughing with him.

"Anyways I think you girls should get to class, knowing your sisters, you don't wanna be late", they nodded in understanding and walked away.

"Apple Bloom", he called and she stopped turning to him.

"I'll be around ok", then she smiled and nodded before continuing to head towards her class.

When they were out of sight, he saw Smolder fly up to him with a smirk, "Hey Spike".

"Sup, what can I do for you Smolder", he asked.

"Just wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow after school, maybe go for a fly, or race, it's up to you".

He smirked, "Sure, I'll hang with you".

"Great, see you tomorrow then", then she quickly jogged to her next class.

He chuckled before he started to look for Twilights office to let her know if it's ok to look around the school.

With Ponyvilles elementary school, the kids are busy doing their work, all except for a certain human girl.

"Jenny, wanna tell me why you are drawing", she suddenly stopped in a panick and try to hide it, but it is to late.

"N-Nothing Ms Cheerilee", but the teacher walked up to her desk not believing her.

"Can you give me the drawing so we can get back to school work", she asked with a light scolding look, the little girl looked down and gave her the drawing.

When the adult looked at it, it was a stick figure kind of drawing of Jenny and Pound holding hands with heart's around them.

She did her best to hold in an awe at how adorable the drawing is, "I think your mother should know about this", the little girl nodded in understanding.

After awhile at the train station, the Friendship Express pulled up and the doors opened up, "Destination Ponyville, next stop Canterlot", the conductor said out loud.

Some people started piling in or out of the train, Bright Mac and Pear Butter stepped on the platform of the station with their bags with a happy smile.

"Home sweet home", his wife nodded, then they started walking towards the town, and couldn't wait to see their family again.

PreviousChapters Next