• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,836 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,836

PreviousChapters Next
A Cringy Date

When it is almost dark, Rainbow Dash is home waiting for Zephyr to pick her up, she is also angry that she's gonna have the cringiest date ever.

"You're gonna get it Spike, I swear...and I'm gonna have the girls help me too", she said to herself through gritted teeth.

After awhile she heard knocking and forced a smile, she walked to the door and opened it revealing the winged man dressed up for their date.

"Whoa, you look absolutely beautiful in that", he looked her up and down as she blushed from that no matter how hard she tried not to.

"Thanks, (gulp) you look nice too, anyways you ready", he nodded and they headed towards the towns Restraunt together.

With Berry home rarely eating and poking his dinner with a folk, his mage parents noticed this and became confused, before they can ask what is wrong.

"Hey dad, when you first met mom, was it hard for you to talk to her", that caused them to understand now causing his mother giggled and father to smirk.

"Looks like my boy has his eye on a girl, tell me what's her name son", the man asked.

He smiled a little, "P-Pumpkin Cake".

"Pumpkin", the boy nodded.

"Isn't that Mr and Mrs Cakes daughter and don't you sit next to her in class", again her son nodded.

"I tried talking to her ealier, but she probably thinks I'm weird now", he looked down frowning again as that confused them.

"How does she think your weird?"

"I used this line that I thought would work".

"A line", then his father understood now, his son tried using a pick up line on this girl.

"Try using the line on your mother son", the boy nodded and turned to his mother.

"Hi, if I could rearranged the Alphabets, I'll put you and I together", his father cringed at that.

The woman shrugged, "Meh, heard cringier pick up lines from your father when we were teens", she smirked seeing her husband frown at that remembering those day's.

"Listen sweetie, just be yourself ok, cuz using cringey pick up lines will not get a girl to notice you", his mother told him and he nodded in understanding.

Suddenly the adults smirked, "Tell me Berry, what is it you like about this girl", their son blushed a little and started telling them why he likes Pumpkin.

Back with Rainbow Dash and Zephyr, they are enjoying their date as they are eating, well the man is anyways and the poor athletic winged woman is wishing something could come and end this.

"I'm having a great time Rainbows, what about you", he told her.

She forced a smile and nodded, "I'm (Gulp), enjoying this date too Zephyr, n-now where do you wanna do after this", she forced herself to ask.

He put his folk down and started thinking, but as this is happening Spitfire all dressed up came up to them in shock, "Crash, is that you".

That caused her colleague to mentally freak out, "Holy crap it is you, wasn't speacting you the type to dress up like that, and hey, you even gave him a chance, what made you change your mind?"

Rainbow forced a beaming smile, "J-Just couldn't resist how hot and sexy he is", her Wonderbolt Captain nodded in understanding as the man smirked.

"That's great, anyways I gotta get back to my date with Thunderlane, see you at practice Crash", then she walked away.

"Crap, now all of the Wonderbolts will think I'm into him", she started to realised how uncool she is for dating someone like Zephyr.

"Hey Rainbows, how about we go back to my place for some Hooflix & Chill", he suggested.

"Why couldn't it be Soarin I have to date", she thought while continuing to fake smile.

"O-Or, we can do that, but at my place instead", she forced out, he grinned at that not minding it one bit.

"That sounds so much better", she nodded and continued to fake enjoy this date, she looked around and noticed Flash Sentry and Twilight all dressed up and having a date too, but theirs is real.

After awhile the two winged humans arrived at the cloud home and the rainbow haired woman started fishing for her keys in her pocket, unaware that a frowning Spike is watching them feeling bad.

The woman unlocked the door and they both walked in, the Angel teen came flying towards them, "Hey Dash, and you must be Zephyr", the winged man turned to him and became shocked.

"Prince Spike, heard you are living in Ponyville now", the teen nodded.

"I need to talk to Rainbow Dash alone if you don't mind", the adult shook his head no.

"Go right on ahead, gotta use the restroom anyways", he then started heading upstairs, but stopped and turned to his date.

"Uh, where is the restroom Rainbows", she rolled her eyes.

"Upstairs to the left", he turned back around and continued to climb the stairs.

When he is out of earshot, the athletic woman turned to the teen with a death glare, "Ok what is it you want now, if you're gonna tell me to sleep with him I'm not doing it".

He put his hands up in defense, "Easy, I'm not gonna tell you that, I've been watching you's and....I feel bad making you go through this seeing how you're dieing inside", he frowned.

She gave him a deadpan look, "You don't say", she spoke sarcastically.

Then he sighed, "You rather be on a date with someone else but him huh", she nodded.

"Ok then, I'll drop the deal...in matter of fact, I'll change it to something else", she cheered excitedly.

By then her date came back down, but before he can say anything, "Hey Zeph, the dates over so get the hell out of my house".

He is confused as to why she wants him to leave all of a sudden, "Wait what, why what happened?"

"Just get out ok".

He is still confused, he started wondering why she has a change of mood, suddenly it clicked thinking something else.

"O-Oh, you should have told me it is your time of the month Rainbows, I understand", he chuckled putting on a smirk.

"We'll finish this date some other time, maybe then we'll end up sharing a bed that night and having some nightly fun", he kissed her cheek and headed out.

Her eye started twitching, she wanted nothing more than to kill him for that, but he is her best friends brother so she can't.

She wriped her cheek and decided to forget about him, "Ok what new deal you have in mind", she noticed he started to smirk.

"(Groan while blushing), O-Ok fine, but one is all you're getting ok", he became confused when she grabbed his hand and started taking him towards the living room.

When they are in front of the couch, she sat him down and started taking her dress off while kicking off her shoes, he is shocked that she is doing this and couldn't say anything.

When she is in her black bra and panties, she tossed the dress aside and got on her knees spreading his legs looking up at him glaring.

"You better not tell anyone about this ok, especially Twilight and your family", then she started undoing his pants.

The view went behind the couch as he is looking down, "W-Wait Dash-oooooooohhhhh shit", he then tilted his head up.

The back of the athletic womans head could barely be seen moving up and down appearing and disappearing from view, the Prince started breathing heavely and grunting.

He placed a hand on the back of her head, part of him wanted to stop her but another part of him is letting her and knowing how good this feels.

Twenty minutes later he arrived at his house, "I can't believe she gave me a blow and handjob, I wasn't going to ask for one..(chuckle), but it did feel good", he couldn't help but grin.

After awhile he is ready for bed, he walked over to the reformed Shape shifter who he had watch over Flurry Heart and also in his bed.

"Thanks for looking after her", he gave her a kiss.

She smiled, "No problem", then she smirked and started a make out session with him, she layed him down climbing on top of him.

He broke it, "Hey Ocellus, can we do it but you as Rainbow Dash", she giggled and nodded.

Then she turned into the athletic woman and continued to make out with him, then broke it sitting up taking her sleep wear off as he did the same.

PreviousChapters Next