• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,845 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,845

PreviousChapters Next
Planning A Birthday Party For A Prince

Day's have passed and tomorrow will be teenage Prince's eighteenth birthday, he is happy that he's gonna be a adult tomorrow and so are some maids or female guards at Canterlot Castle.

With his girlfriends by themselves, "So what should we give Spike for his birthday tomorrow", they started thinking.

Then Silver thought of something, "Hey Sweetie, didn't you buy a school girls outfit for Spike", her magic using friend nodded.

"I think I know what we should give our boyfriend", she smirked confusing her friends.

With Silverstream and her Griffon boyfriend on a date eating at a fast food place, "Hey Gallus, when is your birthday", that caused him to frown.

"It's in a week...but I don't celebrate it", that shocked the teenage Mermaid.

"You don't celebrate your birthday, how come?"

"Because...I hade no family or friends to celebrate it with...no one to tell me happy birthday Gallus", he sighed with his head down.

"So you don't know how old you are...oh goddesses please tell me the FBI won't be looking for me...or you", he looked up at her.

"Don't worry I'm Seventeen years old", his girlfriend sighed in relief.

"You know what, let's celebrate it in a week".

"It's no big deal, we don't have to", he told her.

"But I want to, remember you have friends now to be there for you....even me", she gave him a kiss, but he still didn't want to.

"Ok, we don't have to", he thanked her for understanding.

"I mean what are the chances of me wearing something sexy for your birthday...like a school's girls outfit...or give you a lap dance", she inwardly smirked seeing the look he had.

"I guess planning my birthday party would be nice", his girlfriend giggled.

"Hmmm....maybe I should ask if Professor Rarity has any special outfits for you to see me in", they shared a kiss and continued to eat.


With Spike and Sandbar in another universe and world, they are doing hand to hand combat with two ninja humans, all have battle scars and bruises.

"Not bad Naruto and Sasuke...but we've learned from our last battle", his friend nodded, then they charged the humans.

They started dodging each others punches and kicks, suddenly the angel got hit and the ninja in orange jump away doing a back flip.

"Shadow Clone Jutszu!", he said out load, then multiple copies of him appeared out of thin air, then they all tried to attack the two.

Many minutes of fighting later, they are exhausted and looked even more hurt, "Y-You know....you're pretty strong Spike and Sandbar".

"Thanks".

"But not strong enough, you forgot about a secret technique", that confused the two teens.

Suddenly Naruto quickly got behind the Prince crouching, "A Thousand Years Of Pain", then he got launched in the air after four fingers got shoved in his ass.

Sandbar was gonna help, but got attacked by Sasuke and started dodging the punches, he got a punch in but end up getting tripped as his friend is getting beat up in mid air.


EQUESTRIA

With Pound, the pour winged boy is embarrassed as his mother is showing his girlfriend his baby pictures, "And this is when he was trying to comb his own hair", she turned the page.

"This is when he was on a swing at the park", she turned to another page.

"Awww look at the baby Pound".

After awhile she finished showing her, then hugged her son saying, "He is my little Poundey", then kissed his cheek a few times embarrassing him more as the little Princess giggled.

"Mom", he wined hoping his girlfriend won't started calling him that too.

After awhile he and Flurry are playing Super Mario Party on his Nintendo Switch, while his sister and her boyfriend are off on their first date together.

Back with Sweetie Belle and the girls, "So we're gonna give him a lap dance each before having a orgy", Silver asked as her friends nodded.

"Great", she turned to her magic using friend.

"Does your sister have eight school girl outfits?"

"I think so, I'll have to check", she nodded in understanding and they started heading towards the Boutique.

Seconds of walking, "Have you girls realised that Cozy Glow is acting kind of strange?"

"What do you mean Smolder?"

"She doesn't really hang out with us and she's always busy, and I rarely seen her and Spike together on a date".

They started thinking about that, sure they hardly seen the two on a date, "What if she's busy though, you know like staying after school to help clean or tutor".

The dragoness thought about that, "Maybe you're right", then they arrived at the shop.

They walked in hearing a little bell, "I'll be with you in a minute!", they heard the fashionista call out from the back room.

"It's me sis!", Sweetie called back as she and the girls made there way to the back.

There they saw the adult working on a dress, "Hey Rarity, is there any school girl outfits around?"

That shocked her big sister causing her to stop what she's doing, "Why on earth would you need them?"

"Me and the girls are gonna give Spike a lap dance each", Dinky casually explained.

She was gonna tell them that they are not doing that, but remembered that they're a year away from being adults, especially her sister who's Eighteenth birthday is in a month.

"There should be some in those boxes over there, and don't worry I'll make some more", they thanked her and check the boxes.

"Let's go try these on", then they walked out the room and straight upstairs to her bedroom.

The adult sighed when they are out of hearing, "What happened to me sweet innocent little sister who believed that baby's came from storks", she thought.

After awhile back with Spike and Sandbar, the two teens finished walking out of the portal rubbing their butts, "Let's not go there again", the Prince agreed.

They walked out the room and started heading towards the stairs, when they reached the first floor, "Hey uncle, did you finish your training?", the little girl asked.

"I did, but I'm not going there again...for uh...reasons", he told his niece.

"Oh...well are you go somewhere else to train?"

He nodded, "Ok, but please don't die", she hugged the teen, he hugged her back promising that won't happen.

With Cadence visiting her parents and aunt, "Hey mom, dad, auntie....something crossed my mind and I need your opinion".

"What is it my dear daughter?"

"Remember how we nearly died in that other world where we found Flurry Heart at", they nodded.

"Do you think we should throw a ceremony for Pound as a thank you because he saved our lives?"

"I think we should, heck if it wasn't for him Equestria and the Crystal Empire would be lost and Flurry would of been an heart broken orphan being taking care of by Grandpa", Celestia told her as her family nodded.

"Ok then, I'll put the news out in the Crystal Empire", she thanked them and headed out.

Seconds later, "Why do I feel like our grandaughter won't like that", then the tall Prince man shrugged thinking nothing of it.

In Appleloosa, a human man is home and is greeted by his winged wife, "So is there a home for sale in Ponyville?", he nodded.

"I already paid for it and it's ready to move in".

"Great, I'll let Jake know we'll be moving tomorrow", then the woman headed to the stairs.

In the bedroom a Seven year old human boy is playing Fortnite on his Nintendo Switch, then his mother walked in.

"Jake sweetie, can we talk for a minute", he stopped playing and gave his mother his attention.

"Sure mom".

"Your father payed for a two bedroom home in Ponyville, so tomorrow we'll be moving there...when you're done playing your game start packing because we leave tomorrow morning".

"Ok mom", then the woman walked out and he continued to play.

"Ponyville huh....wonder if I'll make some friends there", he said to himself hoping he'll do.

PreviousChapters Next