• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,690 Views, 501 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 501
 9,690

PreviousChapters Next
Colossus 3 & 4: Gaius & Phaedra

When the group was walk along the sides of the plate form, the girls are happy for Scootaloo finally learning how to fly, they started walking up the steps and when they reached the top.

They noticed how it is made out of grass and dirt, then they saw something in the middle that looked like a pile of stones and fur, "Is that it?"

"I think so, looks like it's sleeping".

Suddenly it slowly sat up, they saw that on it's right arm, it's hand looked like it was stuck in a long sword stone when it stood up right, it looked like a knight who's armor is falling apart.

The little boy raised his sword and the light showed that it's vital points were on top of it's head, stomach and back of it's left arm.

"It's head, stomach and back of it's left arm", he called out as the colossal night started walking towards them, they noticed the round stone plat form.

They noticed that how it got closer, it was much taller than the other two, with the hight of 24 meters tall, 14 meters wide and 9 meters length.

The Colossus eyes turned orange and pulled it's sword back to bring it down, everyone gasp as the teenage Prince put up a magic shield just in time.

When the stone weapon connected with it, it made a earthquaking thud noise causing the him the young angel to groan from the force.

"Get somewhere safe", Spike told his mom aunt sister and girls that don't have swords as he dropped the shield.

They nodded and did just that, "Be careful Pound", the little girl told her boyfriend he nodded, then got someplace safe with her mother and grandma's.

Shining saw the wrist guard on the Colossus, "Smolder, see if you can break apart the stones around it's wrist!", he called out.

The Dragoness nodded in understanding while Discord is shooting arrows at it's stomach, but it wasn't doing anything.

When the tough Dragon landed on it's wrist, she started punching it while holding on, after awhile she exposed the wrist and jumped away throwing a thumbs up towards the group.

"Now all we need to do is make it angry enough for it to attack, so when it does it's sword will get stuck in the ground", the mage man told them.

After walking around for a bit and getting multiple arrows to the stomach, it's eyes glowed orange in anger again, then it pulled it's weapon back to bring it down on them.

Everyone ran or flew out of the way, when it hit the ground, "NOW", then PinkieShining Sandbar Applejack and Pound ran up it, but as it pulled it back they lost their balance and is holding on to the sides.

They were able to pick themselves up while Gallus Smolder Scootaloo Rainbow Dash Twilight Starlight Thorn and Spike landed on top of the creature and started crawling towards it's weak spots.

"Why isn't Pound flying, it would be easier for him and safer", the adult Prince said confused while his son shrugged.

"He probably wants to try without using his wings, and maybe impress Flurry Heart", his son snickered causing him to grumble at the fact that some boy wants to impress his grandaughter.

After what felt like an hour, everyone is at a weak spot in groups, "Let's do this together", Rainbow yelled out as they nodded, then they started stabbing it.

After awhile of stabbing and holding on for dear life whenever it tried to shake them off.

The Colossus growled deeply as it's eyes turned black, then it took a step back before falling on it's knees then face.

Luckily Shining Pound Pinkie and Applejack jumped off before they got squished, just like the other ones the creature turned black and the same stuff flew out of it's body and headed straight to the temple.

Everyone ran up to each other, "Aw yeah, that was awesome", the rainbow haired winged woman spoke smirking.

Suddenly the ones who sat out for the battle ran up to them, "You ok Pound", the little Princess asked concerned.

He nodded with a smile as Yona Silverstream and the three Princesses asked their boyfriends and husbands if they are ok.

"We're fine, come on let's head back to the temple", everyone nodded and started to head back.

It is dark when they made it to the temple, they started walking up the steps and when they reached the top, they saw three shadowy figures circled and looking down at a out cold Flash Sentry.

Twilight glared and ran up to them yelling, "Get away from him!", the third statue glowed before blowing up.

As she got closer, they disappeared and she started shaking him, "Flash are you ok...Flash", she became worried, suddenly he started to push himself up groaning and shaking his head.

She sighed, then helped him stand asking, "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to check up on you and see if you and your family found Flurry and Pound", she smiled with a small blush.

"So you were worried about me, even though I can take care of myself", he nodded putting on a smile, then she hugged him as he hugged her back.

Celestia Luna and especially Cadence smirked at them while Shining glared suspiciously, then they broke it when they heard from above, "Thou must be lovers".

That caused them to blush red, "W-We are not lovers", the book loving Princess told the being.

"Yeah...well not yet since we are only dating", then he noticed the family and friends walking over, but gulped when he saw his captain Shining glaring at him.

"Is something going on between you two, if so for how long", he asked glaring.

"N-Nothing is going on, we just started dating for a few days", he hoped he bought it.

"Anyways where are we?", he started looking around, everyone started explaining everything.

After awhile they looked up when they heard Dormin starting to speak, "Thy next foe is..in the land of the vast green fields, rows of guiding graves, it is giant indeed, but fearful it is not".

Then Flurry Heart and Pound yawned in union , "We'll go to the fourth Colossus tomorrow morning", Celestia told everyone as they nodded feeling tired themselves.

Suddenly the teenage Prince got an idea, "Starting tomorrow, let's try something new", that confused everyone.

"Like what?"

"Well each fight a Colossus solo", that got everyone thinking.

"Are you sure that's safe nephew", Luna asked with worry, she didn't want no one to get hurt, especially her nephew.

He scuffed, "What's the worst that could happen auntie, besides it would be like testing our strengths".

Suddenly Celestia pulled her son into her arms with her magic, "The worst that could happen is you getting hurt, you know I would hate it if something bad happened to my little boy", she kissed his cheek a few times.

"Mom, my friends are watching", he wined with a red face hearing them laughing or giggling, then she let him go.

"Hey Discord, think you can make a large house appear for all of us to sleep in", Sandbar asked out of curiosity.

The Draconequus chuckled and cracked his fingers, then snapped them making a two story mansion like house appear, it was also 35 meters wide and 70 meters length.

"Woah, that's a big house grandpa", the little girl spoke in shock, then her and Pound ran up to it and opened the double doors.

After awhile everyone was inside split up checking it out, the Draconequus made multiple copys of himself and was dressed like a tour guide.

"It has everything from a kitchen to cook in, an armory room, showers, indoor pool, storage room with food next to the kitchen, and clothes in drawers and dressers that your sizes and nineteen rooms".

"You know we are not living here right", Thorn said with a raised eyebrow.

He nodded, "I know, but we are gonna be stuck here for a at least two weeks, so why not", he smirked.

"Well, I guess it would be better than to just eat the same fruit all the time", the adult Prince continued to look around.

With the teens, the Draconequus made two tiny versions of himself as they are now standing on Gallus and Sandbars ear.

"And for you's the bedrooms are sound proof just incase you wanna have a little night time fun, also theres condoms in the drawer too", he whispered making their faces red and nervously turned to their girlfriends.

Soon everyone was getting ready for bed after eating dinner, but thanks to being threatened to be thrown on the couch by his wife.

Shining had no choice but to let Flash share a room with his little sister, but like hell he's gonna let a boy share a bed with his daughter.

He saw Pound and Flurry Heart entered the bedroom across from his and his wife's room, he glared, "What do you think you're doing?

The winged boy became confused and stopped, "Going to bed mr Armor".

"No you're not, not boy is gonna share a bed with my baby girl", that caused him to frown.

"If I can't share a bed with Flurry Heart, who am I gonna sleep with", he asked looking down, the man saw the glare his daughter is giving him.

Then all of a sudden Cadence came up next to him in a nightgown and a robe, "What's going on?"

"Mommy, daddy won't let Pound sleep with me", the little girl told her mother.

The woman smirked, "Ok then, Flurry Heart you can share a bed with your father, and I'll share a bed with Pound since there's no other bedrooms he can sleep in".

That caused her husband to nod in agreement, then he walked up to the bed while Pound walked out of the bedroom with Cadence.

They walked in the room across, "You don't mind being my little cuddle buddy right", the little boy blushed and shook his head no.

With Shining trying to get comfortable in a childs bed made for two, he suddenly realised something, "A boy is sleeping in the same bed with my wife", he got up not seeing the smirk his daughter had.

He walked in the other bedroom to find his wife holding Pound close in bed as they both had smiles, "You know Princess Cadence, I figured out why Flurry Heart is beautiful".

"And why is that".

"She got it from you", that caused her to blush.

"Hmm, not only brave..but charming too", she kissed his cheek thanking him.

The magic using Prince glared, "Alright, you get up now", he did.

"Go share a bed with my daughter".

"Ok", then he walked out to his and Flurry Heart's room.

The man smirked and laid down next to his wife, she placed an arm across his chest giggling, then he face palmed himself, "Why can't I win".

"If you had a choice honey, would you rather have a boy share a bed with your wife, or daughter", he looked away.

"My daughter", he mumbled as she just giggled again and kissed his cheek.

With Sandbar and his girlfriend in bed in their room with PJs on, "I could get use to holding you in my sleep", she said smirking as he smirked himself.

"Same with you", he gave her a kiss, she kissed him back as they started their first make out session, she climbed on top of him as they continued to kiss.

They broke it, "Love you Sandbar".

"Love you too Yona", they continued to kiss, suddenly she felt something rubbing against her private area.

He is curious to see if Discord was telling the truth and yelled, after awhile no one came running in and realised the room really is soundproof.

"Why did you yell", his girlfriend asked confused.

"To check if the room is soundproof", he told her.

"Why is the bedroom soundproof?"

Then she noticed him opening the drawer and blushed when he pulled out a condom, "O-Oh...so you wanna have first time with me", that confused him.

"Wait what", he turned to her and she got out of bed, she walked over to the door and locked it then started walking back.

"I-If you wanna have your first with me...then I wanna have my first time with you too", she started unbuttoning her pajama top making him panic.

Then his eyes widen when she finished and took it off, she then pulled her sleep pants and pantys down and got in bed climbing on top of him.

He stared at her naked body, "I-I was just checking if-", he stopped talking when she started kissing him, he couldn't resist and started kissing her back.

She broke it with bedroom eye, "So...Sandbar smash?"

He looked at her, then the condom in his hand still before shrugging with a grin, "Meh, Sandbar smash", then he rip the plastic open and took it out.

She got off him and her face turned red watching him undress, all kinds of thoughts ran through her mind of wondering would her father think.

Then she couldn't help but smile when he is naked in front of her, she loves him enough that she wouldn't mind if one day she becomes pregnant with her boyfriends baby.

After his put the protection on, they got hack in bed again and continued to kiss, "W-Wow, your so big", that caused him to grin proudfully.

Then they proceeded into their passionate first love making causing the soundproof room to fill with grunts and heavy breathing.

With Spike and Apple Bloom sharing a bed in her room, "You think that your uncle likes Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy", she asked smirking.

"Of course he does, I mean why else would he be sharing a room and bed with them, and from them not minding it eather, I think they feel the same way about him too", the Prince told her.

After awhile of silence, "Hey Spike, your coming to my birthday party right?"

"Of course I am, and just to let you know, I'm gonna give you two birthday presents", she smiled at that, she is glad she meet him, and glad to be in love with him too.

She suddenly gave him a kiss, he became confused before shrugging and kissed her back, they started making out as she climbed on top of him.

She wants him, "Spike, can you lock the door with your magic and put a soundproof spell up please, I wanna have my first with you", she took off her sleep shirt sitting up.

"Nah, night Apple Bloom", he gave her a kiss goodnight and laid her next to him shocking her.

"H-He shot me down", then she pouted in disappointment before putting her shirt back on, then turned away from him angrily.

She didn't see the smirk he had facing the other way, "Don't worry, your birthday night is gonna be unforgettable".


The next morning, Shining and Pound are the only ones up and eating breakfast after a shower since everyone is still asleep.

"Remember, I'll come in and help you if something goes wrong ok", the winged boy nodded in understanding.

A half hour later they made it in a large landscape like area with four underground tunnels that lead to one another, "You ready to prove to me that you deserve to be Flurry Heart's boyfriend".

He nodded with a confident look, "I'm ready", then the man nodded and the winged boy started running along the edge of the wall.

As he watched Pound jump off the cliff and started gliding down towards the grassy planes.

He chuckled, "Time to see if this kid is strong enough to protect my daughter while she lives in the same town as him".

With Pound running along taking his sword out, he pass the tunnels and saw the Colossus, "Is that a horse", he said to himself.

As he ran towards it and got closer, it's eyes turned blue and it stood up, it looked like a skeletal horse to him.

He noticed it is big, then he gulped and ran back towards the middle so Shining can see, he lifted his sword and the light showed that it's vital points are on the back of it's shoulders and top of its head.

He flew straight up as the creature got closer, then he flew around him and landed on his back, he started holding on as it started shaking it's body.

He started climbing towards his shoulder where it was glowing, then started stabbing it making it growl in pain, after awhile it stopped glowing after one more stab.

Then he started crawling towards the other side of it's shoulder while the Colossus is walking around, he made it and started stabbing it's other shoulder while it growled in pain.

When he is done, he climbed towards the back of it's neck and stabbed it twice, it lowered it's head giving him a opportunity to climb to the top of it's head.

When it lifted it's head back up, it started shaking it causing the boy to hand on, Pound is getting tired as he started stabbing the Colossus on top of the head.

After a few stabs, the beasts eyes turned black before falling on it's side, he jumped off and glided down to the ground.

But when he did he fell feeling exhausted and tired, he turned on his back looked up at the sky, "T-That was more harder doing it by myself".

With Shining, "You did it by yourself kid, I'm impressed", he smirked.

Then his eyes widen in horror when he heard, "Shining Armor", he gulped as everyone came running up to him.

They saw the winged boy on the floor at a distance, "You're sleeping on the couch", then a worried Flurry Heart glided down to check on her boyfriend along with Cadence and Celestia.

PreviousChapters Next