• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,843 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,843

PreviousChapters Next
Heart's Warming Eve

Weeks has passed and it was Heart's Warming Eve, it was snowing too as boys and girls of all ages were having fun in the snow, even the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Berry was helping his unicorn friend build a snow man, when they finished she thanked him, his arm was in a cast still but close to till it was time to take it off.

There was a big Heart's Warming Eve party in Twilight's Castle as the whole town was celebrating it.

It was almost night time Smolder, Ocellus, Silverstream and Gallus decided to stay together for Heart's Warming.

Spike and his friends where inside, they stared at the decoration that looked like it was done by kid's.

"Can't believe Flurry Heart and her friends tried getting their cutie marks in throwing a Heart's Warming Eve party, only to fail", Apple Bloom spoke.

"Just like us before we got our cutie marks", Dinky, Scootaloo and their apple farming friend nodded with smiles at the memories.

"Remember last week they tried getting their cutie marks in fashion designing, only for the clothes to have a extra neck hole or arm hole", the girls nodded.

"Or the time they tried to get their potion making cutie marks", the group nodded remembering that too.

Suddenly Silverstream asked her tough Griffin boyfriend, "So what do you want for a Heart's Warming Eve present?"

He smiled pulling her close, "A beautiful Hippogriff that can be there for me, but I already have her", he gave her a kiss making her blush smiling.

"Awww Gally", she hugged him close.

She broke it, "So uh....where are your parents, I didn't see them show up besides your grandpa", she started looking around.

He frowned, "They decided not to show up, busy with work", that surprised them besides the apple farming teen.

"A Griffin thing?", Sandbar asked making him nod.

"You're lieing, I can see it in your eyes", Apple Bloom told him making him look away.

"Gallus...why ain't your parents here to visit you?"

"Fine, the reason is because I don't have parents....there you happy", that shocked them.

"Dude, are you saying you're an orphan", the tough Griffin nodded sadly.

"What about Grandpa Gruff?"

"He's not my actuall grandpa, that just his name", he sighed.

His friends were shocked and couldn't believe he has no one, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked", Silverstream gave him a kiss.

"It's ok".

After awhile, "So you gonna let your father know you're pregnant Yona", the yak shook her head no.

"Not yet, I'm scared he'll get angry and hurt him", they nodded in understanding.

After awhile back with the Cutie Mark Crusaders indoors, the six kid's didn't get their cutie marks.

"Then I guess getting our cutie marks in making snow men is something we ain't good at, what else is on the list", Flurry made it appear in her hands with her magic.

"Pranks", that surprised her friends.

"I think we should wait till April Fools Day to try to get our cutie marks in pranks", Berry spoke up as his friends agreed.

"What should we do?", Pound asked getting bored.

"Just spend Heart's Warming Eve together I guess", Jenny suggested as her friends and boyfriend nodded putting on smiles, then they headed out.

With Starswirl and Granny Smith, the elderly couple were enjoying themselves and shared a kiss, "Love you sugarcube, happy Heart's Warming".

"Love you too Granny", then the elderly woman smirked.

"Maybe I should give you a special present tonight", he grinned giving her a kiss.

"I'll check if Applejack's friend Rarity has any lingerie", she told him, then gave him one more kiss before walking away to look for the fashionista.

With Applejack and Zephyr Breeze, the two been dating for awhile now and winged man been helping out with the harvest before it started snowing.

"You know, waking up around six and head to the farm to help with the apple harvest was a pain", he told her.

"Really?"

He nodded, "I wasn't use to hard work and just run away from it....always have someone else do it for me, but not anymore and I have you and your family to thank", that made her smile.

"Glad you learned the value of hard work".

Then she became confused when he grabbed her hand, "Applejack...I would like to make our relationship official, what do you say", he told her.

She nodded, "I don't mind that hun", the winged man smiled.

"Love you AJ", he gave her a kiss making her blush and smile.

"Love you too Zephyr, and having a little family of my own would be nice", she hugged him making him place a hand on her back.

Outside with the two magic using kid's, the little boy blushed remembering how him and his friend shared a kiss when he thought she was moving.

"Hey Pumpkin".

She turned to him with a smile, "Yeah Berry?"

"Uh....r-remember when we kissed when we thought you were moving", she blushed and nodded.

"D-Do you think that makes us boyfriend and girlfriend?", he asked, the little girl started thinking, does it make them a couple since they shared a kiss.

"I-I don't know......wanna go ask our parents to see what they say", he nodded and they both headed back in.

Seconds later they found them talking, "Hey mom...dad, me and Pumpkin got a question".

They gave them their attention, "What is it you need son?"

"I-If a boy and girl kiss, d-does it make them boyfriend and girlfriend", the little girl asked.

There parents besides Carrot Cake smirked, "It does.....why you wanna know?"

The two kid's blushed, "B-Because me and Berry kissed", the human woman became excited.

"That's my girl", she hugged her daughter.

"Way to go son", his magic using father held his hand out for a high five, the boy smiled and high fived him.

Then the woman let go of her daughter, the two kid's turned to each other, "G-Guess that solve that", the boy spoke as his friend nodded blushing.

Seconds of silence, "D-Do you wanna be my boyfriend?", the little girl suddenly asked.

He blushed and started thinking, then nodded realising having her as his girlfriend would be a great Heart's Warming present.

"S-Sure", then Pumpkin hugged him smiling, she gave him a kiss, he kissed her back making their little relationship official.

"Love you Berry", she said for the first time.

He smiled, "Love you too Pumpkin", their parents became proud and happy for them.

Then Carrot Cake sighed, "Hey kid, take care of my little girl...protect her", the little boy nodded promising he will look after her.

With the teenage Prince and his friends hanging out, he had a thought and turned to his apple farming lover, "Hey Bloom, can we talk privately", she is confused, but nodded.

"Well be right back guy's", the two teens walked away confusing their friends.

When they are away from hearing distance, "What is it you wanna talk about?"

"Something crossed my mind, and I wanna give you an option", he told her and she became confused.

"A option of what?"

"If you want me to strip and be your first for Heart's Warming, or wait till your birthday?"

She started thinking, would she want to experience a strip tease and lose her virginity to him as a Heart's Warming present, she then grinned and decided that she would love nothing more than that.

She got closer to him, "I want both tonight", he nodded in understanding giving her a kiss.

Then smirked, "I am so rutting you silly tonight", she smirked too and couldn't wait till tonight.

Later when it is dark and in Spike's home, the apple farming teen is sitting on her lovers bed and the Prince look like a cowboy male stripper.

"You ready?", he asked and she nodded.

"Sit back and enjoy the show, my beautiful cowgirl", then he got closer to her, he grabbed her hands and placed them on his pecks and abs.

Many minutes later he started giving her the best Heart's Warming present she can ask for as the sound proof room was filled with bed and sex noises.

PreviousChapters Next