• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,806 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,806

PreviousChapters Next
Spending Time With Cozy Glow

When the two teens reached the canyon, they started to fly around while laughing, the angel is watching her with a smile.

"She's pretty fast, and cute...I should see if she likes to go with me to the Carnival on Sunday".

They flew inside the canyon and started dodging obstacles, he started flying next to her with a smirk.

"Never expected you to be the athletic type", he told her.

She turned to him, "I guess looks can be deceiving", then suddenly a rock flew past her almost hitting her in the face, she bumped into him causing them to tumble to the ground.

He then quickly turned his body and held her close so his back can hit the ground and she won't be hurt, when they hit the ground, they started rolling a few feet.

They came to a stop groaning in pain, the winged teen is on top of him with scraps and cuts, she shook her head and became concerned.

"Spike, are you ok", she asked while checking on him as he groaned in pain.

"Yeah, this is nothing to me, what the heck happened", she got off him and helped him up, they failed to see a certain little mage girl running off in a distance.

"I've seen a rock fly by me, like someone threw it", she spoke wondering who did it.

"Someone threw a rock at you, who", she shrugged not knowing who.

"Don't know, I didn't see anybody around", they looked down at their clothes to see that they are full of dirt and dust.

But she became confused when he started healing her from her cuts and scraps, when he is done, "There, all better".

She thanked him as he started healing himself, "Wanna go to my place and wash all this dirt off", he asked, she nodded and they started flying back to town.

After awhile with Pumpkin entering the town grumbling to herself, "Now there's another girl that's taking him away from me, I need to do something fast", then she started thinking of ways to stop them from taking the teen away from her.

With Flash Sentry, he and Flurry Heart are at the school, the little girl is looking around, "So this where auntie Twilight works at", he nodded with a smile.

They started walking around to look for the book loving Princess, after awhile the winged man heard a door opened and the little girl walked in a small room.

He followed her and saw her looking at a intercom, "What is this for?"

"It's to make announcements, everyone can hear you when you talk into it", he then became confused when she reached for it and grabbed it.

She saw the little button on it and pressed it before she started talking into it, "Auntie Twilight, me and Flash are here, he wants to ask you on a date to the Carnival", the man quickly panicked and took it away from her.

Suddenly the now tomatoe faced Principal appeared in a flash, "Flurry Heart", she became extremely embarrassed as her niece just smiled at her.

"Now before you get any thought, I wanted to know if you like to go with me as a friend, you know, so you can relax for once and have fun", he sheepishly smiled.

She thought about it, "Well, I could use a break, ok then", she agreed to go as he smiled back at her.

"Yay, auntie Twilights got a date too", her niece jumped a little excitedly making the two adults blush.

Back with Spike and Cozy Glow, they made it to the large house and entered it, "Golly, your home sure is big", she looked around.

"It was smaller, untill my uncle fixed it and made it better using his chaose magic, go ahead and make yourself at home", he told her as she nodded.

Then he started walking towards his bedroom to grabbed some clean clothes confusing her, "Where are you going?"

"Too shower up and put some clean clothes on", he walked in his room, soon he came back out and walked in the bathroom.

When she heard the shower turn on, she smirked, "Time to see if I can spend the night", she whispered to herself.

When he came back out with a towel wrapped around his waist, "You can take a shower if you want", then he headed towards his room as she nodded.

"Wait Spike, you have a shirt I can borrow", he nodded and tossed her a shirt, she caught it and walked in the bathroom closing the door.

Soon the boy is in clean clothes while Cozy is in just a shirt and her underwear, but thanks to Spike being tall, the shirt is half way down her thighs.

"So what do you wanna do untill your shirt and shorts are done washing", he asked.

"Can we watch a movie?"

He nodded and got up from the couch, he turned the tv on and started setting up his Hooflix account, soon they found a movie, "A horror movie huh, nice", the winged girl smirked.

"I'll go make some popcorn", the boy got up and headed towards the kitchen.

After awhile in the Friendship Castle with Flurry Heart, Flash, Starlight and the Main 6, the 6 ladies are smirking at their tomato face friend.

"So you two are going on a date to the Carnival huh, all I gotta say is, it's about time you start seeing someone", the fashionista patted her back.

"We are not dating", the Princess tried to explain as the winged man nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just taking her as a friend so she can get out more and not be head deep in books", then he gulped with a sheepish smile when the bookworm turned to him with a glare.

Suddenly the little Princess spoke, "Pound asked me on a date to the Carnival today", that shocked the seven making them forget about the ealier conversation.

"Pound asked you out?"

She nodded blushing, then frowned, "But I don't know what to do, d-do you girls know what to do on dates", she asked.

None of the women ever been on a date before, well except for the fashion loving magic user as she rushed to the little girls side, "First, you need to find the most beautiful dress ever".

"Twilight darling, you don't mind if I take her to my shop to teach her everything do you?"

"Not at all Rarity, just don't go overboard, and no makeup eather, she too young for that", she warned.

She nodded in understanding and started walking out with the little girl while telling her, "You see, when it comes to boys, you gotta act like a proper lady", then they were out.

Everyone stood quiet until Rainbow smirked saying, "So, we hear that you and Twilight been", she made a circle with her fingers, and moved her other finger in and out of it, "For a couple of months now".

"Wait, you told them Twilight", the man became shocked turning to her.

"It ain't my fault, Pinkie here say that she saw you coming out of my office at one point", she quickly explained.

Then the athletic woman walked next to the man and unfolded his wings, "Damn Twi, by the size of these bad boys, I can see why you choose him as your stress reliver", she snickered.

With Pound in Jennys home, the little boy heard about how hurt the little girl is when she saw him hugging Flurry Heart.

"So she's in her room crying", he asked her mother as she nodded.

"I tried talking to her, but she's too heart broken, so I thought that maybe you could talk to her", he nodded and headed upstairs.

When he got to the little girls room, he can barley hear her crying, he knocked, "Jenny, it's me Pound, can I come in?"

"Go away, it's clear that you like that other girl more than you like me anyways", he barely heard.

"That's not true, I do like you Jenny", he told her through the door, after awhile of silence, it slowly opened revealing the heart broken girl wriping her eyes.

"Y-You like me, then why were you hugging that other girl?"

"Can I come in, I'll tell you", she nodded and let him in her room, they walked to the bed and sat down on it, he saw that her pillow is soaked in tear's.

"I actually like both you and Flurry Heart"

"You like both of us", he nodded.

"But isn't that weird to have two girlfriends", she then blushed looking away.

He smiled, "No, cuz Prince Thorn has two wives, Spike has six girls that like him, so it ain't weird at all", he told her.

"But I'm gonna go on a date with Flurry Heart first, then you", that shocked her.

"Y-You wanna go on a date with me", he nodded, then she became excited and hugged him, he hugged her back as they failed to see the smirking mother peeking from the door.

Later back at Spikes place when it is dark, the two teens finished watching another movie and got up from the couch stretching.

The angel grabbed the bowl of popcorn and dumbed it in the trash before putting it in the sink, he than saw Cozy yawn, "Golly, I must be getting tired, mind if I spend the night", he shrugged and nodded.

Soon they are in bed together, "Spike, thanks for spending the day with me", she spoke turning to him.

He turned to her, "No problem Cozy, heck I like to do this again with you, you seem like a nice girl who's fun".

"I am", he nodded.

"Would you like to go with me to the Carnival, say..Sunday", he asked.

She smirked, "You asking me on a date", he nodded.

"Hmm, maybe this will answer your question", she gave him a kiss, he kissed her back and soon they started making out.

She climbed on top of him and started touching his shirtless body, she then sat up taking the shirt off and continued to make out as his hands glowed knowing what they both want.

He wrapped his arms around her back, then uncliped her bra and took it off her freeing her D cup breasts.

PreviousChapters Next