• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,691 Views, 501 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 501
 9,691

PreviousChapters Next
Spending Time With Sweetie Belle Part 1

With poor Sandbar, he had an embarrassed look while his mother is showing a smiling Yona his baby pictures.

"This is when he was trying to comb his own hair", the woman then turned the page.

"And this is when he was enjoying his bubble bath".

The girl giggled, "Aww, he looks so cute as a baby", she continued to look at the pictures with a smile.

The teens father placed a hand on his shoulder, "I know your pain son, your grandma showed your mother my baby pictures when we were your age, it was the most embarrassing moment of my life".

Then his mother went up to him, "He will always be my little Sandy", she hugged him close and kissed his cheek a few times.

"Mom, not in front of my girlfriend", he wined with a blush of embarrassment as Yona giggled watching him.

With Spike and the girls again, they finished planning their apple farming friends surprised party and all they gotta do is figure out what to get her, they were outside the shop and Sweetie Belle is locking it up.

The Prince already knew what he is gonna give Apple Bloom, but then decided to give her something else that's nice and that she will love.

Then the fashion magic user turned to him smiling, "Ready to go".

He nodded, then they turned to their friends, "Later girls".

But before they can walk off together, Diamond Tiara told the Prince, "Don't forget about our date tomorrow Spike", he nodded, then they started walking away.

As they were walking, the fashion teen noticed he is rubbing his ribs every now and then, she asked becoming concerned, "You ok?"

He nodded, "Went to another realm, but I'll tell you after our hang out, anyways you don't mind if we go to the mines first, I wanna look for a ruby", she became confused.

"What for?"

"It's for Apple Blooms birthday", he told her.

"Oh, I don't mind", she said smiling as he thanked her as they started heading towards the mines outside of town.

In Canterlot, Clear Shot is with a group of female guards having some none-alcoholic cider since they are on a break, "Ok, if you can have sex with any man of your choosing, who would it be?"

Her friends started thinking, "Hmm, Prince Spike".

"Yup".

"Oh yeah".

"From what we heard from several of the teenage girls here of how amazing he is in bed, definitely Prince Spike".

A winged guard smirked and took a drink, "Actually..Prince Thorn", that shocked them.

She shrugged taking another drink, "What, have you seen the size of his wings", her friends thought about it and couldn't help but think of the Earth Prince's wing size, and how lucky the two Princesses are.

"I guess size does run in the family huh", they giggled and nodded before taking drinks, they continued to talk about Prince Thorn and Spike.

One of the male guards can hear them and knew who they are talking about, he walked over to them.

"You know if the Princesses heard you ladies talking about nailing there husband and son, they'll banish you's to Tartarus, or worse, give you nightmares and one mean sunburn".

They shrugged, "What's the big deal, we are just girls having some girl talk", then they smirked.

"Besides, it's not like you and a couple of your friends talk about what would it be like getting Princess Celestia Luna and Cadence in bed".

The man glared, "We don't, cuz when your boss is one of the rulers of the country, something like that is job suicide...plus we don't feel like getting sent to Tartarus".

Suddenly they realised that having sexual thoughts about their rulers teenage son and husband could be suicide, "I guess you're right", the rest of the mares nodded.

Then Clear Shot chuckled, "I wonder what Princess Celestia and Luna would be more pissed about, the fact that almost all the female Guard's have sexual thoughts about their teenage son and nephew, or their husband", they all thought about it.

Back with Spike and Sweet Belle, they are in the cave with a ball of light above their heads following then, they are looking at all the sparkly gems.

Suddenly they can barely hear the echoes of heavy breathing and grunts coming from deeper in the cave, "O-Oh Mudbriar"

"O-Oh Muad", they became confused walking deeper as it became louder.

They peeked around a corner and can barely see two people they reconized making love in bed that also looked like a makeshift home/camp site.

"I think we should check elsewhere, come on", the teenage Prince whispered to her before walking away, but Sweetie Belle is watching slowly smirking.

She started picturing herself and Spike in bed making love like that, riding him for a little bit before he stops, flips her on her stomach spanking her once and telling her, "Time to turn you into a woman".

She failed to hear him whispering to her and telling her let's go, "Please do", she mumbled to herself grinning lost in thought.

That confused him, "Please do what", she snapped out of it when he grabbed her hand and started leading her out of the cave.

When they are out of the cave, "I think that was Muad and Mudbriar, anyways we are gonna have to check elsewhere", she nodded in understanding.

"Hey Sweetie Belle, what was is you said back there, you mumbled something like please do?"

He face became red, "I-It was nothing, just thinking about something is all", she sheepishly smiled as he shrugged believing her.

After awhile they were in a area that Rarity told him about, "This is Diamond Dog territory, so stay close to me ok", she nodded and stood close to him looking around.

With three dog like people spying on them from the bushes, "We should capture them, and make them dig for gems", his goons nodded.

"Great idea Rover, let's capture them", then they disappeared in the bush.

The Prince is looking around, then he silently activated a enhance hearing spell and can hear someone behind him and the girl whispering about capturing them.

"Hey Sweetie, stay close ok...we are being followed", he told her as she became scared and started looking around.

Suddenly a small Diamond Dog jumped out of a bush ready to attack and capture, but stopped when he saw the glaring ready to fight Prince, he reconized him.

"P-Prince Spike", he spoke in shock and fear.

He smirked, "Sup Spot, long time no see", he said remembering him.

"W-What can we do for you", he asked nervously smiling.

The Prince saw the other two Diamond Dogs hiding, "I see you Fido and Rover, front and center", they gulped and walked out of the bushes and nervously walked over.

Sweetie Belle is confused as to why they feared her friend, "Uh, why do they fear you Spike?"

"You see, last year when Flurry Heart visited Twilight in Ponyville, her Pound and Pumpkin were exploring outside of town, they wanted to explore further and end up here, but these three captured them".

"They had them for two days digging, and when I found them, I tought them that you don't mess with my family and gave them a beating, they promised me they won't do it again if I let them live, they even said that they'll do anything for me".

She nodded in understanding, "Listen, I need you three to find a ruby".

"Y-Yes, right away", then the three dog creatures seperated and started looking for one.

An hour later in Ponyville, the two teens walked in a Jewelry store with the ruby, the human man at the counter is inspecting a ring.

He suddenly stopped and became surprised, "P-Prince Spike, what can I do for you", he gave him his full attention.

The young Prince showed him the ruby, "I need you to turn this into a apple shape necklace", the adult took it and examine it.

"I'll try, but it'll take at least a month to get the apple shape just right", he told him.

"That's fine, it's for a friends upcoming birthday anyways", the man nodded in understanding.

Then the two teens walked out of the store, "Anyways, you ready for our hang out", he held a hand out to the blushing Sweetie Belle who was nodding, she took it and they headed off hand in hand.

Back at the farm, the apple family are doing their chores, Pear Butter is next to her young daughter helping her.

"So your eighteenth birthday is coming up huh", the teen nodded.

"Do you think maybe Spike is gonna give you something as a present", she smirked when she saw her daughter blush with a smile at the thought of him buying her a gift.

"I wouldn't mind if he got me something ma", she told her.

Then the woman decided to tease her, "Maybe he'll do something Special for you on your birthday", that caused her daughters face to turn red like her hair.

"Ma".

"What, I remember the presents your father gives me every year on my birthday, just between you and me, he's one hell of a dancer", her daughter walked away to do something else feeling disturbed.

"Didn't need to know that ma", she continued to walk, while also failing not to picture Spike in a sexy cowboy outfit giving her a birthday strip tease in her bedroom as her face burned red.

PreviousChapters Next