• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,839 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,839

PreviousChapters Next
Spike Spends Time With Barb

With the three angels, Barb finished telling Spike and Twilight that there's another alternative universe and who she is, "So you're a female version of me", she nodded.

"And there are male versions of me and my friends too?", she nodded again.

"Yup, and the male version of you is just as a book worm as you, he's gonna flip when he finds out about this, his name is Dusk Shine".

"Has there been so many underaged boys asking you out on dates or to be there girlfriend?"

She sighed and nodded, "You have no idea, but I always make them feel better with a kiss on the cheek after saying no cause I'm to old for them, you".

He nodded, "So many underaged girls".

Twilight walked away knowing they are gonna ask so many questions about each other, "I'm gonna go draw plans for the new Club House".

"Let me guess, your niece her boyfriend and there friend are in the Hospital right", he nodded.

"Same thing happened in my universe".

The Prince became disturbed at a thought, "Is there a male version of my mom and aunt Luna", she shook her head no.

"They are pretty much the same, but I have a aunt Erise who's a Draconequus, right now she's dating a winged man named Butterscotch".

Butterscotch...you mean a male version of Fluttershy", again she nodded.

"Hmm what about the male version of Pinkie Pie?"

"You mean Bubble Berry, she's not dating him...just Butterscotch", that confused her male counterpart.

"Don't male harems happen in your universe?"

She became disgusted at that, "No"

"Why not...I mean if you're the female version of me, you should have eight love interest".

"Ok let me break this down, does eight guys and one girl making love sounds hot to you?"

He became disgusted at that too and shook his head no, "Ok what about eight girls and one guy", that caused him to smirk picturing himself in the position with his lovers.

"Tell me, who would be the luck ones, the one girl or the one guy", he didn't say anything knowing the answer.

"It's hotter watching two girls making out in bed naked than two guys", he nodded at that knowing that too well from his past sex experience in Canterlot.

Then he wondered about something, "Has there ever been a little winged boy that has a crush on you?"

She nodded, "Pound Cake...but he is not a flyer but a magic user, only went on one date with him for his birthday after some friends turned me into an eight year old, then afterwards explained to him that we can never be together".

"Did he ever kiss you and thanked you for a great birthday?"

She nodded at that, "But I never kissed him back".

"Same thing happened with me and Pumpkin Cake, but from the looks of things, she has her eye's set on another boy".

Then Barb smirked noticing his wing size, "Wouldn't be surprised that you're no longer a virgin, you slept with so many girls huh?"

He nodded noticing her wing size too, "What about you...you slept with so many guys", she nodded at that.

"You have no idea, gave so many birthday blowjobs and handjobs, purposely lost so many races, there is alot of guys I dominated in bed too...they loved and hate every single bit of it".

That didn't shock him at all, "And only made love to a girl once, she was down for it".

"You made love to a girl, why".

"Cause I wanted to know if making love to a girl feels the same way of making love to a guy, and it totally isn't", they continued to tell each other things.

With the Apple Family going back to the chores, they couldn't believe the kid's are in the Hospital, "I hope they'll be ok", the elderly mage man said to himself while his lady kissed his cheek.

"Guess it's true, I hope you both are happy together", Pear Butter told them both as they smiled thanking her, Applejack, Big Mac and especially Apple Bloom still have a hard time with it.

Bright Mac didn't say anything and just walked away, his mother watched him with a frown while Starswirl is confused wondering why he's upset.

After awhile back with Spike and Barb, the two are at Gastly Gorge, they decided to have some training since the angel teen girl showed up to train.

"You sure about this, I love to train too but hand to hand combat training with a girl is something I don't do", he is concerned.

"Don't worry about it, I can handle myself...besides do you know how many guys underestimated me just because I'm a girl, do me a favor and don't be one of them".

"Ok then", they teleported away from each other, then charged.

When they got close, they are doing hand to hand combat and they are equel dodging and countering.

They teleported away and fired a beam at each other, the magic colided making them struggle to push the other back.

It looked like something straight out of Dragon Ball Z, "S-She's tough and powerful, guess she is my equel", Spike thought, then he smirked putting all his might into it.

After awhile the dust settled and showed the Princess passed out on the floor with a few cuts and scrapes, this concerned the Prince causing him to rush to her aid.

"Shit, Barb I'm so sorry...I-I didn't mean to hurt you", he craddled her in his arms, he placed his forehead on her's apologizing.

Then she slowly opened her eyes, "S-Spike?"

"I'm here Barb, I'm here".

"Don't ever let your opponent distract you", she smirked confusing him, then she did a minuver slamming him on the floor.

She got up smirking still, "What the hell", he said confused.

"I lured you in with that fake unconscious move huh", she watched him get back up.

"I thought I hurt you", that caused her to scuff.

"Please, that blast tickled".

"You cheated".

"There's no cheating in training, all I did is tought you a lesson of never letting your guard down, even for a female opponent", he didn't say anything knowing she's right.

She then decided to ask, "Wanna stop or continue training?"

"Let's continue".

"You sure", he nodded.

"Ok then, don't go crying to mommy saying a girl beat you up", that caused his competitive side to take over and they charged at each other.

Hour's later with Sweetie Belle, it is almost dark and she finished making the crusader capes, four had girls on it while two had boys on it.

"I remember mines, and I still have it", she looked them over to see if there's any flawes, there wasn't and she headed to her room to put them away.

Back with the two alicorn teens, they walked in their home healed up, "Man, you sure can fight", he told her smiling.

"Told you not to underestimate me", she smirked.

Spike decided to ask her, "Say Barb...did you ever have a problem with three female dragons?"

She glared at the ground, "Garbella, Flare and Ember...killed those three bitch's for molesting my nephew, they even begged that they didn't do anything, but I don't believe them".

"Let me guess, they touched his private part right", she nodded glaring at the memory, but glad that they are gone.

"Wanna watch a couple of movies", she shrugged and nodded.

"Since you are me but a male, I'm sure you have Captain Equestria".

The Prince nodded, "One of my favorite movie's...heck I've seen all the MCU movies".

"Well what are you waiting for, pop it in while I make popcorn", they they did just that.

A few movies later and it is late, they got up with a empty bowl of popcorn as the tough girl asked, "Mind if I spend the night?"

He shook his head no, then he grabbed the bowl and headed to the kitchen, when he came back they were wondering what to do next before going to bed.

He sat next to her, "So what you wanna do now?"

She started thinking, then shrugged, "Dtf", he turned to her.

Then he shrugged also, "Meh what the hell", then they started making out while undressing each other.

PreviousChapters Next