• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,839 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,839

PreviousChapters Next
Happy Birthday Spike & Maybe A New CMC Member

It is the next day and Spike's eighteenth birthday which made a few of the female guards and maids secretly excited.

With Jake and his parents, they are in Ponyville and the adults are setting furniture.

"Hey mom, dad I'm gonna walk around town, is it ok?"

"Sure sweetie, just be safe alright", the boy nodded and headed out.

After awhile with Spike, his friends, family and girlfriends are wishing a happy birthday, "Happy birthday nephew", the night Princess hugged him.

He hugged back, "Thanks aunt Luna", they broke it.

"Happy birthday uncle", the little Princess hugged him, he hugged back thanked her.

"Happy birthday Spike", Ocellus and her friends each gave their boyfriend a kiss and hug each, he thanked them.

"So we gonna be crusading today or are we taking a break?", Daisy asked her friends confused.

They started thinking, "Hmm., I think we should take a break and continue tomorrow", Pumpkin spoke, her boyfriend, friends and brother agreed.

Then Celestia hugged her son, "Can't believe you went from being my little boy to my little man", she said frowning now and kissed his cheek a few times.

His face became red with embarrassment, "Mom...my friends and the girls are watching", he wined hearing them laugh, everyone continued to celebrate the Prince's birthday.

Then he noticed Gallus and Silverstream talking, he decided why not, "Hey mom, dad...can we talk in private about something", they are confused but nodded anyways.

With Jake again, he is in front of the mansion looking around seeing people celebrating as there are green and purple balloons.

"Hey kid, you can walk in and grab a bite if you want, today is Prince Spike's eighteenth birthday and everyone is invited", a magic using man told him taking a drink from his cup.

"Today is Spike's birthday?", the adult nodded, then the boy headed inside.

He started looking around seeing how big the home is, then he noticed the CMC, his eyes widen seeing Daisy talking to her friends with a smile.

"Wow....she's very pretty, wait is that...Princess Flurry Heart", he thought, then walked up to them and can now hear them talking about cutie marks.

"Hi".

They turned to him, "Hi, can we help you with something?", Pumpkin asked.

"I'm new here and I don't know this town besides Princess Twilight and her friends saving the town many times".

"So you just moved here", the boy nodded.

"Today actually".

"Oh, where you live?"

"Six houses from here".

The kid's started thinking, "We can show you around town if you want", Daisy told him smiling.

Then she got an idea, "I got it, we should try tourist".

That confused the boy along with her friends, "What do you mean tourists?"

"We can show new comers of Ponyville where everything is at and it's history, and get our cutie marks in that".

"Do you even know your history of Ponyville", Pound said with a raised eyebrow.

That got the human girl thinking, then shook her head no, "You five don't have your cutie marks yet?", they shook no and showed him the back of their hands.

"I don't have mines eather", he showed them the back of his blank hands too and the kid's saw he doesn't have his cutie mark yet.

They started thinking, "Would you like to join us at being a Crusader", Pound asked.

"Crusader?", the kid's nodded.

"My names Pound, this is my girlfriend Flurry Heart, my twin sister Pumpkin, her boyfriend Berry and our friend Daisy".

"My name is Jake", the boy introduced himself, then the CMC started explaining to him what is a Cutie Mark Crusader.

Many minutes later everyone finished singing happy birthday to the Prince, he thanked them all.

Many more minutes later the party was dieing down, Pound and Berry are playing Smash Bros Ultimate to see who is the best at it.

With Spike and his girls talking privately upstairs, "So you girls are gonna give me a lap dance and strip tease each in School girl outfits as a birthday present", they nodded.

"But I'm not gonna be part of it though", then they gave him bedroom eyes.

"But you have to wait till tonight baby", Silver spoke with a sexy voice.

"And you will be in change", they each gave him a kiss.

He grinned wrapping his arms around Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo pulling them close, "Thanks girls...I love you all".

"We love you too", but before his girls can walk out he stopped them.

"I wanna talk to you girls about something else", that confused them causing them to give him their attention.

"Sure".

"Ok, with your girls permission I would like to start having sex with women older then me", that shocked them.

"Why, don't you love us", Ocellus spoke in a hurt voice wondering why her boyfriend would want to cheat on her and her friends.

"Of course I love you girls, but what I'm talking about has nothing to do with romance", this confused them again.

"What do you mean?", Sweetie Belle asked still a little hurt.

"What I mean is since I'm officially an adult, single women older then me especially the ones working in my family Castle are gonna have no problem asking me for help".

"What kind of help?"

"Stress relieving, you see girls I'm a kind hearted person that loves to help, especially with stress or giving girls a great birthday gift".

They started thinking, then it clicked of what he's trying to say, "So you're saying that with our permission, you like to have one night stands with women now", he nodded.

The 8 girls thought about it, then smiled and nodded, "Ok, you have our permission", he thanked them and is about to give his pregnant girlfriend the first kiss but she placed a hand over his lips.

"Under one condition", they glared at him.

"Anything".

"No telling them you love them because you belong to us, also only have sex with them only if they're stressed from work or it's their birthday, also don't get them pregnant", he nodded in understanding.

"Deal, besides I wouldn't tell them I love them because I love my beautiful sexy girlfriends", they blushed thank him giving him a kiss each, then walking out the bedroom.

With Jake and three of the CMC, they are in front of his new home, the human boy saw that his folks finished putting the furniture in it's place.

"Hey mom...dad, I made some new friends", they came in from the kitchen.

"Mom, dad...this is Princess Flurry Heart, Pumpkin and Daisy", the three waved with smiles as the adults became surprised seeing the little Princess in their home, they greeted her.

Then smirked, "That's my boy, put it there son", his father put his hand out, the boy is confused but still gave him a high five.

"Nice to meet you girls, my name is Elizabeth and this is my husband Steve", the woman introduced herself.

"I always knew my little boy is handsome enough to get three pretty girls attention", that confused the girls and made her son embarrassed.

"Mom...Pumpkin and Princess Flurry Heart have boyfriends", that caused the adults to apologize.

"What about Daisy?"

"I don't have a boyfriend, but I wish I did", the human girl spoke frowning.

The two adults felt bad and apologized again, the little girl smiled, "It's ok".

"So....how you girls know my son", they started explaining how they meet the boy and about Spike's birthday.

After awhile with the teenage Prince and his girls minus Apple Bloom at Canterlot Castle in his bedroom, the girls are in School girl outfits while their boyfriend is in his boxers sitting on his bedroom.

"You girls look sexy in those", they thanked him.

"You ready big boy?", Smolder asked making him nodded.

"You bet I am".

Then they turned to one another, "Wanna put one a show for him", the girls nodded.

Then they started making out with each other, the teen grinned watching them and wasn't surprised at all, "This ain't new to me, hell two lesbians wanted to have a three-way with me last year".

After awhile they stopped, "Alright who's first?", the bright pink rich girl asked.

"I'll go, hope that how to video pays off", Sweetie stepped forward.

She gave him a kiss, "Hope you enjoy the show birthday boy", then she straddled his lap and slowly started grinding herself on him.

Hour's later with Silverstream getting ready for bed, she is thinking and wondering why the Royal family wanted to know Gallus's birthday.

"Are they gonna get him a present", she decided to forget about it and closed her eye's to sleep.

In a place called Mount Aris, a young adult Mermaid is in her large room sitting on her large bed thinking about her angel friend.

"Wonder how Spike is doing, think he's doing ok Shelley and Shelldon", she turned to two clam shells with fake eyeballs on them.

Then she groaned, "Shelley, how many times do I have to tell you, he was amazing in the bed ok".

"What, invite him over for my birthday?"

She remembered her 20th birthday is coming up, "You're right..I should invite him", she got up and got some parchment and a ink pen with some ink.

Then something crossed her mind, "Hmmm....didn't he turn Eighteen today...so that makes him legal for women over Eighteen huh", then she started writing a invitation letter to him.

Back in Ponyville with Jake in his new bedroom laying down on his bed, he is thinking about the human girl, "I wonder if she will be going to the same school", he said to himself.

"Maybe I should ask if I can be a Cutie Mark Crusader", then closed his eyes to sleep.

PreviousChapters Next