• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,897 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,897

PreviousChapters Next
Exploring The Forbidden Lands

When the Prince arrived at the Altar, he gently set the passed out bleeding girl down in front of the symbol and did a praying motion.

A wind like noise is heard and it glowed around them, then suddenly Scootaloo quickly sat up in a jolt looking around.

"W-What happened, did we win", he sighed and nodded, then they heard a rumbling sound and saw the door open.

"The hell, this the same place that Flurry Heart and Pound were in", he spoke while he helped his winged friend up.

She felt something on the back of her head and placed a hand on it, then her eyes widen, "I'm bleeding", she said in a panic, but is confused when she felt no wound.

"You were standing on that Colossi's head and lost your balance, you fell before he headbutted you straight towards a pillar", Spike explained to her.

"Oh, and this Altar healed me huh", he nodded, then she gasped when he hugged her.

"I'm glad you're ok, I was worried", she blushed with a smile hugging him back.

They broke it as he asked, "How's your head?"

"It's ok, it's like the blood came from something else and not me, but I feel great though", he nodded in understanding, then they looked down the tunnel.

"Wanna check it out", he nodded with a smirk, then they started walking down as the door started to close.

Everything is dark, but before Spike can use a Candle Light spell, wall candles suddenly lit by themselves.

They continued walking down the stairs, and after many seconds they came across a door and opened it.

They walked inside and saw that it is a huge room with Nineteen beds, there is food everywhere from sandwiches fruits and cooked meat.

Eleven of the beds looked king sized, while one is a childrens bed, but big enough for two kids to share it.

At the end, there are two doors at each side of the room, they decided to check it out and started walking towards it while noticing how everything looked like it's old and made out of stone.

When they reached it, Spike is on the left side and walked inside, he started looking around, he saw that it is seperated from the other side like boys and girls locker rooms.

"Why the hell does it have seven shower stalls with curtain, or even looks like the mens guards locker room, and where the hell these towels even come from".

With Scootaloo, she is on the other side and noticed it is one big shower stall with Twenty-One drains and shower pipes with metal chains to turn them on, she even noticed there is body wash shampoo and conditioner.

"Well, I guess I could use a shower to wash the blood out of my hair", the athletic winged girl said to herself, then she headed towards the locker looking area and found several towels.

Not caring where they came from, she sat down on the bench and started taking her shoes off, then the rest of her clothes.

Back with the Prince, he started walking back out of the shower room, "Hey Scootaloo, the shower rooms here looks like old school gym lockers", he called out.

Then became confused when he heard one of the shower pipes turn on, he walked towards the other one and opened the door.

"Are you taking a-Shit sorry Scoots", he quickly closed it.

"It's ok, not like I'm the first girl you seen naked in the shower from what DT told me and the girls", he barley heard her say.

After a minute of silence, he heard the door open and she pulled him in and closed it, he saw that she is still naked and wet.

"Uh Scootaloo, what are you doing", he asked trying not to stare at her sexy athletic body while he end up getting a winger.

"Wanna join me and turn me into a woman", she asked with bedroom eyes and a smirk.

"As much as I would love to join a beautiful sexy and hot athletic girl like you for a shower and make you a woman, we can't cause everyone is probably waiting for us at the Temple", she frowned.

He turned and started walking towards the door, "Oh too bad, looks like you're not man enough to join me", that stopped him in his tracks and turned to her glaring.

"What did you say?"

"I said, you ain't man enough to join me", she walked up to him smirking.

"In matter of fact, I don't think you have the balls and guts to turn me into a woman in the shower".

That did it, "Oh you are so gonna get it Scoots", he started walking towards the locker area taking his clothes off not seeing the grin and winger she has.

When he is naked, he walked up to her and pulled her in for a kiss, she kissed him back starting a make out session walking under the shower head.

Thirty minutes later they are dried off and putting their clothes on, "Damn, that was the best shower I ever had", she gave her friend a kiss.

"Now, did I make you a woman", he asked grinning.

She nodded with bedroom eyes, "Hell yeah you did, I enjoyed it...especially when you lifted me off the ground a few times, by the way, you sure know how to work that mouth and tongue on a girls tits".

"Anyways thanks for being my first Spike", she gave him one more kiss making him smile.

"Your welcome, now come on let's head back to the temple", she nodded in understanding, then they continued to put their clothes on.

Ten minutes later when they made it back, "It's about time, what took you two?"

"Sorry everyone, it's just that the Altar I took Scootaloo too opened up and we decided to check it out", the winged girl nodded.

Rainbow Dash went up to her and started checking her head, "You ok, how's your head?"

"It's fine, it's like I was never hurt", the athletic rainbow haired woman sighed in relief, glad that her little sister is ok.

"Anyways where's the next Colossus?"

"It's up North, but pass the second one and a little bit to the West", Sandbar told him.

Suddenly they heard Fluttershy gasped in joy, they turned to her and saw her flying straight up towards a black lizard they can barely see that had a shiny gray tail.

As the shy young winged woman is talking to it, Spike and Scootaloo started to explain what they saw in the Altar and how Twelve of the beds are big enough to share.

"S-So I'm gonna have to share a bed with Sandbar", the teen viking girl said blushing in shock.

Her boyfriend turned to her pulling her close, "I don't mind share a bed with you, and I know you don't mind eather", he smirked giving her a kiss when she blushed and smile.

"Meh, I always wondered would it would be like to hold you in my sleep", Silverstream told her Griffin boyfriend with a smirk as he grinned giving her a kiss.

"Try not to do any funny stuff ok, there's gonna be two kids in the same room", Celestia told them scoldenly as they nodded in understanding.

"Hey mom, can we seperate and explore the lands so we can know where everything's at", the sun Princess thought about it and nodded.

"Sounds like a great idea...wait what if there's predators here", she said with worry.

"There's not, I talked to one of the birds and they said there's no big predatory animals anywhere, just lizard's fish's dove's hawk's and turtle's", they heard Fluttershy spoke up.

"Well I guess it's safe to explore, meet up at the third Colossus when everyone is done exploring ok", everyone nodded.

"Flurry Heart and Pound, you two are coming with me and Shining", Cadence told her daughter and her boyfriend as they nodded in understanding.

"Guess me and Fluttershy will go with Discord", the pink haired party woman said excitedly while their shy friend smiled at that causing the Draconequus to blush slightly and started figiting with his fingers.

Everyone but the two ladies are smirking at him, "Ok everyone, let's spit up", but before everyone can go exploring.

"Discord, can we talk to you", Luna asked as he nodded, then three adult angels and Draconequus teleported someplace where they can't be heard.

"What is it you wanna talk about?"

"You're in love with both Pinkie and Fluttershy huh", Celestia said smirking causing her big brother to blush.

"I don't know what you're talking about", he looked away.

"Don't try to hide it uncle, I can sence that you do", Cadence told him smirking too.

"I don't ok", he crossed his arms glaring away now.

They became concerned, "What's going on", Luna asked concerned wondering why her brother is acting this way.

He sighed apologizing, "It's just that, I'm scared that they don't feel the same way about me".

That confused them, "What do you mean?"

"Look at me, I'm not even like anybody in Equestria...what makes you think that women like Fluttershy and Pinkie will love me, besides what will others think", he frowned looking down.

"They will love you grandpa Discord, look at uncle Spike..he loves a dragon and a Changeling, and they love him back", Flurry Heart told him as her mother and grandma's nodded.

"You will never know if they like you back if you try", the Draconequus started thinking, then smiled and decided to give it a shot.

Then he gave his grandniece sister's and niece a big group hug, "You truly are a great family, thank you", he told them as they hugged him back with smiles of their own.

"We are your family Dizzy and always will be, even though it's not by blood", Celestia told her brother as Luna Flurry Heart and Cadence nodded, then they teleported back.

When they got back to everyone else, "Alright let's go", then everyone spit up and started going their own way, like North, East, West, North West, North East or West South.

"Scootaloo, you're going with me, come on", the teenage Prince said smiling and walking South confusing her, but she still followed him.

"Why do you want me to go with you, don't you want Silver Spoon or Dinky since they had yet to spend time with you alone".

"Cuz this might be a perfect place for me to teach you how to fly since this place might have cliffs to jump off of", she beamed at that.

"Besides, I still could if we are gonna be here longer than we expected", they started walking towards a tight trail they can see that leads to the other side.

After awhile of silence, "Hey Spike, you had sex with Smolder Sweetie Belle me Ocellus and Diamond Tiara, how come you ain't in a relationship with us yet?"

"I ain't in a relationship with you girls yet cuz I wanna be able to spend time you girls solo each, afterwards then we'll make our relationship official", he told her as she nodded in understanding.

PreviousChapters Next