• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,844 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,844

PreviousChapters Next
Heart's & Hooves Day.....And Wait What

A week has passed and it is Heart's & Hooves Day, Apple Bloom has been having cramps for two day's and just guessing it's her time of the month.

Today there's gonna be an annual dance for couples, Flurry Heart, Jenny and Pumpkin couldn't wait to get there cutie marks in dancing with their boyfriends.

At Ponyville's Elementary School, the kid's are celebrating the holiday, Pound and Berry gave their girlfriends a make shift paper mache heart.

"Thank you Pound", the little Princess girl and her human friend gave their boyfriend a kiss each.

"Thank you Berry", the two magic kid's shared a kiss with smiles.

After awhile school was out, Pound and Berry are in a line along with other boys or men or teenagers buying gifts and flowers for their girls or crushes.

"It's a good thing my mom only grounded me for a week", his winged friend nodded.

Spike walked up to them getting in line, "Buying Flurry and Pumpkin something?"

They turned to him nodding, "What about you?"

"I'm gonna buy Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Smolder, Apple Bloom, Dinky and Ocellus gifts and flowers".

"I heard that Apple Bloom has stomach aches, is she ok?"

The teen nodded, "It's nothing serious", they continued to wait in line.

After awhile the two boys arrived in the club house, they gave their girlfriends their gifts.

"To the most beautiful girls in Equestria", Flurry Heart and Jenny blushed with smiles thanking him, they accepted the gifts and gave him a kiss each.

"To my beautiful girlfriend", Pumpkin blushed smiling accepting the gift and kissed her boyfriend.

They failed to see Daisy watching with a frown, she is wondering if she'll will ever get a boyfriend just like her friends, when they turned to her she looked away.

"Can we do our homework now?", she asked, they are confused and started thinking something is wrong, but shrugged it off and started going through their school bags.

With Yona and Sandbar, the two are on a date eating at a fast food place, the yak is eating her second Hayburger as her stomach is a little bigger.

"Sandbar, do I look fat?", she asked.

His fathers wise words echoed in his head, "Of course not, you have a body of a super model".

That caused her to blush putting on a smile, "Awww, thank you Sandy", she gave him a kiss and continued to eat.

He sighed, but smiled anyways because he loves his girlfriend and glad that he gonna have a small family of his own, he just hopes that her father won't kill him for getting her pregnant.

With Spike and his girls waiting at the Hospital, "Think she'll be ok?", Silver Spoon asked.

"Don't worry, it's just a check up to make sure those cramps were nothing serious", Dinky reassured her.

Minutes later their friend walked in the large room, "So what happened?", Sweetie Belle asked as the group got up from the seats and started heading towards the door.

"All I did was a weight check and gave them a urine sample, told me to check back in tonight", she explained.

"Oh, well glad you're ok", the Prince gave her a kiss making her smile.

"So where do you wanna go for our date?"

They start thinking, "Think you can show us the Canterlot Castle?", he shrugged and nodded.

"Hey Spike, when is your Eighteenth birthday?"

He suddenly rubbed his hand down his face, "Damn it, I forgot that it's in three weeks", he said to himself shocking them.

"How do you forget your birthday", Diamond told him.

"I forgot because of all the training I do".

Suddenly Sweetie Belle had a question, "What is the one thing you never experienced with a girl?"

That got him thinking, "Let's see.....a strip tease and lap dance".

"Why you ask?"

"No reason, just curious is all", they each gave him a kiss.

With Rainbow Dash and Soarin on another date, the two became closer then ever, but what the winged man didn't know is that she has something special plan for them both tonight.

She just hopes that he'll like the lingerie she got from her fashion loving friend, "Hey Soar, you up for a race at Gastly Gorge after we eat?"

He nodded putting on a smirk, "Your on".

Minutes later they are at the large Canyon, "You ready?"

He nodded, "Wait, what do I get if I win?"

She smirked with bedroom eyes, "Something you'll love", that made him grin.

With Silverstream and Gallus, the couple are also on a date eating, "You know, I'm glad to have you in my life Gally, love you", she gave him a kiss.

"Love you too", he smiled.

"Hmmm, maybe we should find a nice quiet spot where we can do a quicky", he grinned at that and nodded.

She gave him another kiss, "But after we eat", he nodded, they continued to eat and spend time together.

With Granny Smith and Starswirl on a date, the elderly couple were telling each other stories, "And that's how Bright Mac got chased by a swarm of Bee's as a child", they laughed at that.

"You tell the most interesting story's, I'm really glad I met you", he told her smiling.

"I'm glad to have met you too, love you Starswirl", she gave him a kiss.

Then she smirked with bedroom eyes, "How about you take this gal for a ride tonight?"

He grinned and nodded causing them to share another kiss, they continued to spend time together.

Later with Spike and the girls arriving at Canterlot Castle, Flurry Heart is there too along with Pound and Jenny since they wanted to come and see the place.

"Holy moly the place is big", Diamond looked up seeing how large it is, then started looking around the large front yard.

The guard's saluted the teenage Prince letting them pass, "Come on Pound and Jenny, let's go to my room here", the three kid's ran in and headed down a hallway.

The girls started looking around when they walked inside, "You're right Sweetie, the Castle is big".

Minutes later they walked in the Throne room, only to find it empty confusing them, a winged Guard walked up to the tough purple angel.

"Young Prince, your parents and aunt took the day off and are on a date", the teen nodded in understanding.

Then turned to his girls, "Wanna tour of the Castle", they nodded liking that.

Then Flurry Heart, her boyfriend and friend ran up to them, "Are you gonna show them the Castle uncle?"

He nodded, then she noticed something, "Where's grandma's and grandpa at?"

"They're on a date around town and taking the day off", he told her.

"Oh, well are we gonna spend the night here?"

"No, just visiting for the day", they nodded in understanding, they continued their day.

Later when the sun is setting they are back in Ponyville as the town party started, couples of all ages are celebrating it and having a good time.

Rainbow Dash and Soarin are now a couple and the same for Discord, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, even Flash and Twilight became a couple, they are slow dancing.

The little Princess girl and Pound are slow dancing, minutes later they stopped and the winged boy started dancing with Jenny.

A smirking Mrs Cake took a picture of her daughter slow dancing with her boyfriend, she is happy for her.

At Diamond Tiara's place, the tough Prince and his girls are in the bedroom talking to them, even Cozy is there too.

"So what you want to talk to us about?", Silver spoke up.

"Listen, these past few months we've gotten to know each other, you girls had my back since then and.....I've fallen for you all and I like to make our relationship official", that shocked them except for Cozy.

"Y-You want us to be in a relationship with you?"

He nodded, "What do you say, wanna be my girlfriend's?"

Suddenly Sweetie Belle hugged him giving him a kiss smiling, "I would love to be your girlfriend Spike".

Then Scootaloo gave him a kiss, "Same with me", then the rest of the girls started giving him kiss's telling him the same thing.

"I love you all", he told them for the first time.

"We love you too Spike", they said in union.

"Now, what do you girls say we make it official with a Ten-way", they smirked with bedroom eye and nodded like the sound of that.

After locking the door the girls started taking turns making out with him, "Will you go with me to the Hospital afterwards?", Apple Bloom asked.

He nodded, she thanked them and they continued to make out with him, they started undressing and he activated a sound proof & infertile spell.

When they are naked, the teenage Prince laid down on the bed and decided to let them take charge, "Hey girls, give me your best yandere experience".

They grinned and pounced, they started having their way with him as he is doing to best to survive it.

With Daisy home, she is sadly eating and her family noticed this, "Is something wrong sweetie?", he mother asked.

"I-I just wish a boy can like me".

Mrs Peddles and Yona had a understanding look, "Oh, you wish you had a boyfriend like your friends", she nodded.

"Mommy, am I pretty enough to get a boys attention?"

"I thinks so", the little girl turned to the pregnant yak.

"Really?"

She nodded, "I wouldn't be surprised if a boy from class has a secret crush on you", that caused her to blush and smile, she hoped so.

Then the human girl hugged her, "Thank you big sis", the yak hugged her back, the parents are glad she's feeling better.

"Uh Daisy, me and Yona have to get married for her to be your big sister", her big brother explained, but wouldn't mind his girlfriend being there for his little sister like a big sister.

Later with Apple Bloom and Spike again, they were in the Hospital to check on the results, the doctor came up to them.

"So any news?"

"Um, what was the last time you made love with a boy?", he suddenly asked.

She blushed, "An hour before we came here".

"What about before getting the check up?"

"Oh, well me and my boyfriend made love on my Eighteenth birthday which was a week ago, why you ask?"

"Well, you're pregnant Ms Bloom", that shocked the teenage couple.

"W-What, how is that possible, I used a.....", then Spike face palmed himself feeling stupid.

"Shit, I forgot to make myself infertile on your birthday Apple Bloom", they started to panic, they didn't know what to do or how to tell their parents.

PreviousChapters Next