• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,838 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,838

PreviousChapters Next
Colossus 8: Sandbar Vs Kuromori

With the group, they waking towards their destination while the Crusader six Ocellus and Smolder are having some girl talk privately and out of ear shot from everyone else.

"So you're no longer a virgin", Diamond Tiara asked her rich friend.

Silver Spoon nodded with a smirk, "Yup, and you girls were right about how amazing and satisfying he is, not to mention fast with great stamina", her friends giggled with smirks.

"Told you he was".

"Guess I'll go next then, and I can't wait to have my first with him", spoke the grinning blonde mage teen who couldn't wait to get the teenage Prince in bed.

"Speaking of first, I think Gallus and Silverstream have a special glow about them, looks like those two love birds did the deed already", they turned to their two friends.

After awhile they are walking through a cave and came across a waterfall with a deep wide pit, "Oh I know where the eighth Colossus is at", Spike said to himself as everyone is walking around it.

"You checked this place out already", Gallus asked turning to his friend.

"Actually me and Scootaloo both did, we came across a oasis like area and a temple like entrance and walked inside, it lead to an underground battle colosseum like area".

Soon they entered the lake area as everyone but Spike and Scootaloo looked around in shock, "This place looks peaceful and beautiful", Fluttershy spoke up putting on a smile.

She walked up to the lake looking at it, it is clear and swimmable, it has fishes swimming around in it, "That's the place", she heard the athletic teen say.

Everyone made it across and entered the Temple, they noticed the torches that made it not so dark, the stairs that lead downwards, but the entrance is on the second floor.

After awhile Spike Pound Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo are the last to make it to the top since everyone else flew teleported or got carried to the top.

They continued to walk and came more stairs, when they reached the bottom they started hearing rumbling noises.

They walked up to the opening and looked down through the gaps, there they saw a lizard like Colossus with glowing green legs, it is 7 meters wide and 14 meters in length.

"Hmmm, must be like five stories down", Starlight said to herself.

"We need to find a way down", everyone looked around.

"Over there", Flurry Heart spoke up pointing at some stairs that lead downwards, everyone rushed downstairs.

After awhile they reached the third story, "Be careful Sandbar", Yona told her boyfriend with a frown giving him a kiss as he nodded and promised her he'll be alright.

The human teen took his sword and ran down the remaining two stories, the Viking teen is hoping her boyfriend won't get himself killed.

The little girl saw this and smiled, "Don't worry Yona, if Pound can defeat a Colossus by himself, then I'm sure Sandbar can defeat one by himself too", she told her.

That made her smile while the little winged boy smirked puffing his chest out, "It was nothing", he said smirking still while the girls and women giggled at his cockiness.

Suddenly they heard three explosions and the human teen started coughing his lungs out, "Oh no", they rushed downstairs to check on him.

When they made it down to the second story, they saw a yellow hazy gas like smoke that Sandbar is running from and towards them.

"Get away, being in that gas makes it hard to breath", he told them, suddenly they can feel the whole colosseum rumble and shake.

They saw it scaling the walls like a lizard, the Colossus saw everyone staring in shock, then it's eyes turned orange before firing three energy like projectiles at them.

It hit the target and everyone started coughing when it turned to that gas that acts like a poison, "(Cough cough cough), Can't...breath", was all Smolder said before she feel to her knees grabbing her throat.

Flurry Heart and Pound are able to escape the poison gas, the little Princess is scared for her family watching them fall on there knees and cough like crazy, it even effected Discord.

She felt tears in her eyes when she saw them fall to their sides while trying to breath, she watched as her grandma's is holding on to her grandpa, and mommy holding on to her daddy.

Suddenly the little boy got an idea, he then started flapping his wings like a fan to blow the gas away.

It worked causing the adults and teens to start breathing in fresh air, after awhile they were slowly standing up taking in deep breaths.

Pound saved them, they saw the Colossus looking at them and is about to fire the gas balls again, but Fluttershy got in its face within seconds giving it the stare.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, trying to kill us", she said scoldenly like a mother scolding her child for doing something she didn't approve of.

Then her eyes widen, "Oh my goodness, you have no remorse or guilt in you", it was gonna attack her, but suddenly it got an arrow to the leg turning it black and making it stop.

Then it's other leg got an arrow making it fall, as it fell the shy winged woman turned to the group seeing Discord dressed like an archor with a bow in it's hand.

"No one hurts you on my watch", he said making her blush putting on a smile thanking him.

Then Sandbar ran towards the now upside down creature, he climbed it from the tail and started stabbing it's stomach causing it to wiggle.

Then when he was done with that vital point he carefully ran up it's chest and started stabbing it again as everyone rushed towards the middle watching.

After a few more stabs the lizard Colossus stopped moving and went limp, it turned black and so did it's eyes, everyone watched what was happening.

After awhile the little Princess hugged her family glad that she didn't lose them, they hugged her back.

She broke it and turned to her boyfriend giving him a kiss and hug, "Thank you Pound for saving my family", he smiled hugging her back.

Then Celestia got an idea and smirked, "So Pound saved us huh, I think we should thank our savior ladies", they nodded giggling confusing the little boy.

Suddenly the sun Princess and her sister hugged him from both sides, "Never expected our hero to be such a brave little boy, thank you for saving us".

They gave him a double cheek kiss causing their husband to frown with his head down kicking the dirt.

Cadence and Starlight hugged him thanking him, before giving him a double cheek kiss making him blush while Shining and Flurry Heart frowned with glares.

"Mommy, he's my boyfriend", the little girl wined with a stomp as they let him go.

The pink haired Princess giggled, "I'm sorry, but he's just so brave and fast thinking, not to mention cute".

Twilight and Fluttershy gave the now wide eyed blushing boy a hug too, "Thank you for saving us", they gave him a double cheek kiss also.

Flash and Discord frowned in jealousy from that, then Pinkie and Applejack hugged the boy too.

"You're so brave and smart Pound, when we get back to Ponyville I'm gonna throw you a thanks for saving our lives party", the pink party pony woman spoke up beaming.

"You're a smart boy sugarcube", the young country woman spoke before they both gave him a double cheek kiss.

The Draconequus frowned more at that watching the woman he loves hold the boy close.

They let him go, then Rainbow Dash and Rarity hugged him, "You are my little hero darling, thank you", the fashionista said before the two women gave him a double cheek kiss.

"Those are some pretty strong wings you have squirt, six years from now Flurry Heart will be one lucky girl-Rainbow Dash", everyone scolded her.

"What did I say wrong", she let him go as Pound and his girlfriend were looking at them confused.

"What does she mean mommy", the little girl is now curiously asked turning and looking up at her mother.

She looked down at her, "You'll find out when your older".

Then a smirking Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon hugged the little boy, "Thank you Pound", the two rich teens gave him a double cheek kiss as the teenage Prince is trying not to be jealous.

They let him go and Yona and Silverstream hugged him, "I think you're very brave, thank you", then they gave him a double cheek kiss making their boyfriends become jealous.

"Hey I'm the one that defeated the Colossus by myself", the green haired human teen said pouting.

The little boy smirked, "So did I, but it was way bigger".

They let him go, then Smolder and Ocellus hugged him smirking, "Thanks kid, you're officially cool in my book", the Changeling nodded before the two gave him a double cheek kiss.

It is getting harder for Spike not to be jealous when Dinky and Apple Bloom hugged him and thanked him telling him how cool and brave he is, then gave him a double cheek kiss.

Then last but not least Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo hugged him thanking him for saving them, then gave him a double cheek kiss.

That did it, "Ok come on let's go back to the temple", he started walking towards the stairs failing to see the smirks the Crusader 6 Dragoness and Changeling has.

"Spike, are you jealous?"

"No....come on let's go", they giggled knowing he's lieing, then everyone followed him.

An hour later they were close to the temple and house, the Crusader six are talking to the two kid's, "So you and Pound don't have your cutie marks yet", they shook their heads no.

"Have you thought about what you wanna do to get one?"

"Well, my dream is to join the Wonderbolts one day", the little winged boy said smiling.

"What about you Flurry Heart, anything you like to do one day?"

The little Princess shook her head no, "I haven't even thought about getting my cutie mark", that shocked the six teens.

Then Scootaloo got an idea, an idea where it might be like a passing of the torch, "Well, how about you both like to become the newest younger generation of the Cutie Mark Crusaders".

That shocked them, but before they can answer they saw a scared little girl running out of the temple and down the steps.

Everyone rushed towards her, but Pound was surprised since he recognized her, "Is that Jenny, how did she get here and why?"

PreviousChapters Next