• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,691 Views, 501 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 501
 9,691

PreviousChapters Next
Hanging With Diamond Tiara

Author's Note:

quick question before you read, do you think there's a shipping between Starswirl the Bearded and one of the Golden Horseshoe Gals

Back in Ponyville, School was out and the alicorn teen was waiting for his rich friend to walk out of her class.

When she did, she was surprised, "Spike, you're healed up, but how?"

"Healing spell, now...are you ready to spend the day with a Prince", she nodded with a blush and smile, then they headed out together.

They decided to head to Sugarcube Corner first so the teen can talk to Pumpkin.

When they walked in the small building, the little girl ran up to him smiling, but frowned and glared when she saw the rich girl.

The alicorn teen crouched down to her hight as she smiled again, "Hi Spike", she greeted.

"Hey Pumpkin", then the teen saw Mr and Mrs Cake coming from the back.

They saw the two teens and greeted back, "Spike, Diamond...what can we get you two".

"Actually, I came here to talk to you both".

That confused them, "What for?"

"You see, Pumpkin here asked me on a date for her birthday", that shocked them, then they turned to their daughter.

"Sweetie, you shouldn't have asked him that, he's too old to go on a date with you", the woman told her daughter with a scolding look.

He waved it off, "It's ok, I wanted to ask you and your husband permission if I can take her on this date", that shocked them more.

Then the man glared, "Hell no, I don't care if you're a Royalty and next in line to run this Country, you are not taking my under aged daughter on a date".

"Mr and Mrs Cake, do you both trust me", they didn't say anything and looked away nodding.

"Then trust me when I say, it ain't gonna be a Seventeen year taking her on a date", that confused them again, not knowing what he means.

Then he turned to the smiling little girl and crouched to her hight, "Pumpkin, the answer is yes, I'll go on a date with you", that caused her to blush with a beaming smile.

"You will", he nodded, then she started jumping around excitedly.

"Under one condition", she stopped and listened what he has to say.

"One date is all you're gonna get, ok", she nodded in understanding and hugged him, she couldn't believe she's gonna date a Prince.

Then she let him go and continued to jump around excitedly, the married couple is watching their daughter and seeing how happy she is, they didn't want to take that away from her and sighed.

"Ok Spike, you have our permission", the adult told him as her husband nodded.

"And it ain't no secret that she has a little crush on you, so if she trys to kiss you on the lips, don't let her ok", he nodded in understanding.

"I wouldn't let her anyways", he told told, then he turned to the little girl with a smile.

"See you in two more days", then the two teens walked out.

The little girl is still smiling, then frowned and started panicking, "Mommy, w-what do you do on a date", she asked not knowing what exactly to do on dates.

The woman smirked, "My daughters first date, I remember my first date", she turned to her suddenly smirking husband giving him a kiss.

"Come on, I'll teach you everything you should do, and everything you shouldn't", then she took her daughter upstairs as their son and brother walked passed them.

"Hey dad, how do you ask a girl on a date", the man looked down at him with a smirk.

"Planning on asking one of those girls on a date huh, that's my boy", he gave him a light noogie.

Then he let him go, "Actually, I'm planning on asking Flurry Heart first, then Jenny since I like them both".

Back with Spike and Diamond walking around the town, "Hey, let's go to your place and check it out, your uncle fixed it and made it better and bigger".

That caused him to become curious and nodded, "Hey did huh", she nodded.

"Great, let's check it out then", then they started to head towards the home.

When they got there, he is shocked to see that it is bigger, they walked inside and the angel teen started looking around, he then heard a disembodied voice say, "Looks better huh".

Suddenly the Draconequus appeared in a flash, "You did all this uncle", he nodded.

"Thanks", then he decided to check out the place.

He noticed the size of the living room, "Man, it's big enough for huge slumber party", he walked to his bedroom and noticed that has a huge king size bed.

"Why is my bed so big", he asked out of curiosity.

"Just incase more than one girl decides to spend the night with you", the chaose lord smirked at the blushing rich girl.

Then the teen noticed another bedroom, "Two bedrooms, but why?"

"Just incase Flurry Heart wants to spend the night too", he gave a understanding nod.

Then he walked to the back yard and noticed the large pool, it is also big enough for a pool party.

"Uncle...you are the best, this is even better than my old place", he beamed, glad to have a much better and bigger home.

"No problem, anyways I'm gonna go see if Fluttershy needs help with her animals, then hang out with Pinkie", the Chaos man then disappeared in a flash.

The rich girl smirked, "I bet there's something going on between those three, since they enjoy his company alot".

Her friend shrugged, "Meh, I wouldn't mind my uncle being in love", they continued to hang out and check out the house.

In the Castle at the Crystal Empire, Flurry Heart is thinking of a way to one up Jenny from what she did to be in Pound's arms, then she decided to ask one of the female crystal Guard's and ran off.

When she saw one of them and she was a green haired winged woman that is in her early Twenties, she also has a sword on the side of her waist.

She ran up to her saying, "Excuse me", the guard stopped and turned to her with a smile.

"Princess Flurry Heart, what can I do for you", the guard asked.

"How do you get a boy to be yours", that caused her to become shocked.

Then she smirked, "So you got your eyes on a boy huh, what's his name", she walked the little Princess to a bench so they can sit down.

"Pound", she smiled.

"Is he cute?"

She nodded blushing now, "He is the cutest boy in Ponyville, but there this other girl that keeps taking him away", she frowned looking down with a glare.

"So you have a rival for him, well there are two ways for this, look for an excuse to be in his arms, or one up the girl whenever she does something with him".

That confused her "But how?"

The woman then looked around, then her eyes fell on a crystal blue haired mage guard carrying a black Bow and smirk, she reconized him since she has a thing for him.

"Watch and learn", then she got up and ran towards him.

"Hey Bow", the man turned around and smiled when he saw her, then when the woman is close, she tripped and landing in his arms, her head is on his chest.

"You ok Jackie", he asked concerned as she looked up at him nodding.

"Yeah, thanks", she stood up and started talking with him, the little girl looked on and smirked knowing it would work for her.

After awhile, she waved walking away from him, when she got to Flurry Heart, "Works like a charm, me and him got a date tonight", she smirked.

"So, if I do that with Pound, he will go on a date with me", she nodded smirking still.

"It worked for me, so I'm sure it'll work for you", she continued to teach her all the innocent ways to get a boys attention.

Later on back in Ponyville when it is dark, Spike and Diamond finished eating dinner, "So, are there anything interesting around the town?"

She nodded, "There is, me and the girls found a secret large swimmable lake on the other side of the apple farm, the only one's that know about it are me the girls Apple Blooms family Smolder Ocellus Gallus Yona Silverstream and Sandbar".

"A large swimmable lake huh", she nodded again.

"Me and the girls already went swimming there, and it's a big'o oasis area with tree's and stuff".

"So eventually, it's secret enough to go skinny dipping in it", he asked smirking causing her to blush red and nod.

"M-Me and the girls done that several times when no one else is around", she told him looking away.

"I bet you girls would love it if I join you's huh", he grinned when he saw the look, the rich teen is doing everything in her power to not picture her and her friends swimming naked with him, and failing.

"What's wrong, thoughts of seeing me naked going through your head", she glared at him with a even redder face.

He then laughed, "Relax, I'm just messing with you", he then got up and grabbed the dishes and started walking towards the kitchen to put them in the sink, the girl smiled as he walked away.

"So this is what it's like to be in love", she thought to herself, then she smirked.

"You know what, I'm spending the night".

When he came back from washing the dishes, Diamond Tiara asked, "Hey Spike, is it ok if I spend the night?"

He nodded with a smile, "Listen DT, you and the rest of the girls are special to me, you don't have to ask me if you can spend the night, just spend the night".

She nodded in understanding, "Wanna watch a movie", he nodded before heading in the living room.

Later when it is late and the rich girl finished calling and letting her parents know that she's gonna be spending the night with Spike.

The are laying in bed together and she is using one of his shirts as a sleep shirt, she is also thinking of maybe asking him out.

"Hey Spike, I really enjoyed spending time with you" she told him smiling turning to him.

"Me too Diamond", he saw the look on her face and became concerned.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just that, if you would have seen how I was back then, you wouldn't have like me", she looked away.

"Hey, I like you for who you have become DT, you maybe rich, but you are not like those rich snobs in Canterlot, heck some of them tried to offer there daughters for marriage, just so they can be royalty", he told her.

"They have", she said in shock as he nodded frowning now.

"Me and the girls will never use you Spike", she told him, he smiled and thanked her as they laid on their sides staring into each other's eye's.

Then the angel teen smirked and gave her a kiss, she immediately kissed him back and they started making out, he laid on his back and she mounted him as they continued to kiss.

After awhile they broke it, "Wanna go on a date next week", she asked blushing as he smirked again and nodded.

She smiled and continued to kiss him, he wrapped his arms around her body as his wings unfolded, she started touching his shirtless body feeling like she's wants him.

She knows what's pressing against her virgin flower and doesn't care, then she sat up taking the shirt off as he started pulling down his sleep pants along with his boxers.

When she pulled her panties down, "S-Shit, you must be like Seven inches", she managed to speak feeling him slowly enter her.

"Eight inches, I measured it before", he confessed, he continued to gently enter her as he activated a infertile spell on himself knowing what comes next since she took her bra off and started kissing him again.

PreviousChapters Next