• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,808 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,808

PreviousChapters Next
Dealing With A Problem

With Pound at Sugarcube Corner, he is looking at his two friends arguing, he felt like he didn't know what to do, or how to handle something like this.

"Stay away from him, cuz he's mine", the little angel girl yelled.

"No he's not, he's mine", the other girl yelled back with a glare.

Then they turned to him in union, "Be my boyfriend", the little Princess spoke.

"No, be my boyfriend, I love you Pound", the little human told him too.

"No, I love you, please choose me to be your girlfriend, please Pound", Flurry Heart suddenly gave him a hug and kissed his cheek.

"No choose me", Jenny hugged him and kissed his other cheek, he didn't know what to say.

"Pound, if you don't choose me, we are no longer friends and no longer invited to my birthday partys", the little angel glared at him after letting go.

"If you don't choose me, I'll tell everyone in school how mean you are, and we won't be friends no more, and you won't be invited to my birthday partys", his other friend explained to him with a glare letting go too.

He was breathing heavely looking at them both, "I..I'm so confused", was all he said before Princess Luna flew up to him concerned.

"What's wrong young one", she gently asked looking down at him, he looked up at her realizing he's dreaming.

"I don't know what to do, I like both Flurry Heart and Jenny, but, I'm scared that-That if you choose one of them, the other might hate you forever", the Princess finished for him.

He looked down and nodded, then she crouched down to his height, "Listen, my grandaughter would never hate you, she actually likes you" she smirked when he perked up at that.

"Flurry Heart likes me", the night Princess nodded.

"Come on, let me tell you everything my grandaughter tells me, my sister and her mother about you", then they started walking away telling him everything.


The next morning, a satisfied messy haired Smolder is slowly waking up next to the sleeping naked Prince with a arm across his bare chest.

She slowly opened her eye's and sat up stretching, she scratched her head and yawned waking up and becoming aware of where she is at.

Memories of what happened last night came to her and looked down beside her, "Oh shit", then she quickly got off the bed as he is starting to wake up too, he noticed her pacing back and forth.

"What's going on, what happened", he asked becoming concerned as he got up.

"W-We're naked, we had sex".

He chuckled, "Of course we did, don't you remember, and don't worry about being pregnant, cuz I made myself temporary infertile last night", that caused her to sigh in relief.

Then he started rubbing his hips, felling like someone was trying to crush his pelvis, "Last night was the scariest and most painful sex I ever had", she smirked at that.

"Told you, us Dragon people are beasts in bed, and dominating too", he nodded giving her a morning kiss.

She saw the time and panicked for the second time, "Shit, I'm late for School", she started looking for her clothes as the angel teen turned to his clock and saw it is 8:30AM.

At Ponyville's Elementary School, the kids are wishing Jenny a happy birthday with hugs, she hugged them back thanking them.

"Happy birthday Jenny", Pound is the last to hug her, she thanked him blushing hugging him back.

After they broke the hug, "W-Will you spend time with me today", she asked blushing more, he nodded with a smile.

Hour's later the teens in the Friendship School heard that Smolder had sex with the young Prince, the boys are shocked about it, but the girls are envy of her.

With Spike walking in the fashionista's class, he saw her checking the work from the students, "Hey Rarity, can I talk to you".

She turned to him, "As you can see, I'm a little busy darling", she told him politely.

"I know, but this is about something that I'm gonna have to deal with this Saturday", he explained to her confusing her.

"Like what?"

"(Sigh), You see, you know how Mr and Mrs Cake's daughter Pumpkin has a little crush on me", she nodded in correction.

"Eventually, two day's ago, she asked me if I can go on a date with her for her birthday", he explained.

"Oh, that is bad", she noticed that he sat down on one of the chairs.

"How do I deal with this, I don't wanna break her heart and cause her to have the worst birthday ever", he ran his hands along his face.

"You know, this reminds me of something that happened nine years ago", he looked up at her confused seeing a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean".

"Don't you remember, when you were her age, you had a little crush on me", she told him.

"Wait, I did", she nodded, then he started thinking and remembered how he embarrassed her badly and made her look like a creep.

"Oh, now I remember, (chuckle), I use to send you love letters claiming to be a secret admire", she nodded again remembering those days.

"I got excited when you wanted to meet me for dinner in Canterlot, I actually thought I found a sweet charming gentleman, only to find out it was a child that was sending me them", he nodded with a snicker.

"We were all dressed up like we were on a fancy royal date, people were looking at you weirdly wondering why you were on a date with a child", she nodded again.

"Anyways, how do I gently tell her no and that I'm too old for her, without her hating my guts", he suddenly ask going back on topic.

She sat next to him, "I remember when I told you that I was too old for you, and that I only saw you as a little friend/brother", he smiled.

Then she giggled with a smirk, "But, if we were the same age Spikey-Wikey, then that would be a different story".

"Same age", he said to himself, then he jumped up from his seat.

"That's it, I know how to make her birthday great, thanks Rarity", then he ran out the door.

"Don't mention it", she said confused, she was wondering what he ment by that, then her eyes widen in shock.

"Oh heavens no, he better no do what I fear he's gonna do".

Then she ran off to look for Twilight, hoping Spike won't turn Pumpkin into a Seventeen year old just so she can go on a date with him.

With Smolder Ocellus Yona Silverstream and the Crusader 6 are someplace private so they can talk, "We can't believe you slept with him", the reformed Shape shifter spoke up.

"All I remember is making out with him on the couch, then his bed, then after that, I blacked out", that confused them.

"What do you mean you blacked out, (gasp), did he drugged you", the Mermaid became concerned.

"Hey, we know Spike wouldn't drug and rape someone", Scootaloo glared at her as her friends nodded.

"He didn't drug me girls, there's a side to Dragon people who reached puberty at how they are when they have sex, they become dominant beasts making their greedy side take over", their Dragon friend explained.

They nodded in understanding, "Did you break it", the girls turned to the pink haired rich teen.

"Break what?"

"You know, his (raises finger) thing", she shook her head no confirming that she didn't.

"Good, sucks that you couldn't remember doing him, cuz we would love for you to tell us what's it like getting him in bed", the girls besides Yona and Silverstream nodded with smirks.

But they noticed this, "Uh, you two ok", Sweetie Belle asked.

"Of course we are, why you ask", the big girl smiled as the Mermaid nodded.

"Cuz we are talking about THE hottest and sexiest guy in Equestria, and you two don't seem interested", Silver Spoon spoke up.

"Unless", the girls smirked at them.

"They already have their eyes on somebody else", that caused their two friends to blush while looking nervous.

"Yona and Silverstream, do you both have feelings for Sandbar and Gallus", Apple Bloom asked as all focus is on them now.

But before they can say anything, "There you girls are, I was looking for you's everywhere", they saw the Prince land and jog towards them.

But stopped, "Did I interrupt something", he asked confused.

They snickered and shook their heads no, "Just asking Yona and Silverstream a question is all", Dinky explained.

"Anyways, why were you looking for us".

"I was looking for you's, cuz I wanted to know if Sweetie Belle and Dinky like to go to Canterlot with me", that shocked the two mage girls.

"You want us to spend time with you", he nodded with a smile.

"Something like that, but I wanna teach you some spells, plus I need your help with something", he explained to them.

That confused them, "What you need help with".

"I'll explain on the way there, come on", then he started walking away, they were confused, but still followed him.

Back with Jenny and Pound, the two are playing in the playground area since they were having the birthday party at the park, the little girls mother is watching them from the tables with a smirk.

The little boy remembered what the night Princess told him in his dream, "So it's ok to like both Flurry Heart and Jenny", he thought to himself with a smile.

With the angel teen and the two girls, "So uh, we heard that Smolder spend the night at your place and um, you know", he turned to them.

"Yeah, but that was a one time only", he told them.

"Oh, well what are we gonna help you with", Dinky asked out of curiosity causing him to stop.

"A age reversing spell, and I'm gonna need you both to learn it, and test it on me", then he opened a portal to Canterlot, and all three walked through it.

PreviousChapters Next