• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,839 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,839

PreviousChapters Next
Flurry Heart's First Day Of School...Also New Friends

The next morning at the Apple Family home, Pear Butter her daughters son and his girlfriend are the only one up as the two women started getting breakfast ready.

After awhile they are done cooking and noticed that someone is missing, "Big Mac dear, can you go wake Granny up", the man nodded and headed back upstairs.

A minute later they heard, "Ahhh what in tarnation", then he came rushing downstairs.

"Sugar Belle quick show me your body", that confused his girlfriend and mother that finished serving everyone, they saw the horrified look on his face.

"What happened?"

"I-I-I-I saw Granny and Starswirl naked in bed together a-a-and what made it worse was that they were not underneath the covers", he shivered.

Then he heard the two elderlys walking downstairs, and his grandmother say, "Don't you youngins know how to knock first".

They walked in the kitchen and saw that she is in a robe, and the man is finishing buttoning up the top few buttons on his shirt.

"Morning everyone", he said smiling.

Everyone else is confused, "Starswirl, you stood the night?"

He nodded before turning to his elderly lover, "Only because this wonderful lady wanted me too", he gave her a kiss making her smile and giggle.

"Really Granny, sneaking a guy in the house at night and taking him upstairs, what are you sixteen", Applejack said shaking her head.

"No, but the things we did last night sure made us feel young again, shoot I'm lucky I'm able to walk or sit down right", the elderly man grinned before giving her another kiss.

The poor family felt disturbed by that, "Care to join us for breakfast Starswirl", the magic user nodded with a smile, then the human woman started serving him too.

With Flurry Heart, she is ready for her first day of School as her and her uncle walked out of their home.

The teenage Prince locked it up before the two started walking towards Ponyville's Elementary School House.

"I don't have a Back Pack uncle, how am I gonna carry stuff", the little Princess asked.

"I'll talk to Ms Cheerilee, don't worry...but when you get back from School, I'm gonna take you to buy one ok", his niece nodded in understanding.

Suddenly they heard, "Flurry Heart, you're going to school too", they turned around and there they saw Pound Pumpkin and Jenny running up to them with their school bags on.

The angel girl smiled and gave her boyfriend a kiss, "I am, my mommy and daddy said that they want me to learn things", she explained.

"At least we can all walk to school together", the kid's nodded before everyone continued walking again.

After awhile they made it to the school house, it is pretty big and saw boys and girls are showing up from flying to running up to it.

Some were greeting each other, then the teen saw the teacher from the window getting lessons ready for today.

"Come on, let's get you signed up", she nodded and they both headed inside the building while the three kid's waiting outside since it's still early.

"Excuse me, are you the teacher", the pink haired woman stopped what she is doing and turned to the two.

"Prince Spike, what can I do for you..and yes I am the teacher here, the names Cheerilee", she said and introduced herself putting on a smile.

"I like to sign Flurry Heart here up for your class", he pointed at his niece shocking the teacher, a Princess is gonna be in her class.

"N-No problem, I'll just get the paper's that you can sign saying that she's in my class", then she opened a file cabinet going through some paper's.

Seconds later she found it and took it out, then she set it down and he started signing it, when he is done she put the paper back in the cabinet.

"And she's officially going to school", then she noticed the little angel didn't have a Back Pack.

"She needs a school bag", she told him.

The teen nodded knowing that already, "Flurry Heart can you go wait outside", his niece nodded and walked outside to her boyfriend and friends.

When it is just the teen and teacher, "I know she doesn't have a school bag, but can a young beautiful lady like yourself let it slide untill tomorrow", she blushed from being called young and beautiful, even though she's been a teacher for 10 year's.

"I-I guess I can let this slide, and thank you for the compliment", she smiled trying to fight the blush away, he smiled back just as the bell rang.

He got closer and started whispering in her ear, "Thanks....in the future I'll owe you one", that made her blush for some reason as he backed up.

Suddenly the kid's started piling inside, the teen started walking out since he decided to visit Apple Bloom today.

The middle age woman watched him go, Flurry Heart then became confused looking up at her new teacher, "Ms Cheerilee, why are you staring at my uncle while licking your lips".

The woman stopped, "Ok class, today we have a new student with us, say hello to Princess Flurry Heart", the little girl turned to her fellow students waving.

The students especially the boys started greeting her, "Hi", one human boy greeted.

"Wanna play during Recess", a magic user asked.

"You're very pretty...wanna be friends", a blue haired winged boy told her, she started blushing from that smiling a little.

"Ok, pick a desk Princess", the woman smiled down at her.

"Ms Cheerilee, you don't have to call me Princess since I'm going to school now", she told her, the woman nodded in understanding.

Then Flurry Heart started looking for a seat and found one between her boyfriend and a human girl, she saw Pumpkin sitting next to a blue haired magic using boy around their age.

"Hi I'm Daisy Petals, do you know my big brother Sandbar", the Princess nodded with a beaming smile.

"Yeah, he's my uncles friend", that shocked the other little girl.

"Your uncle is my brothers friend?", she nodded, then she thought of something.

"Since my uncle is friends with your brother, wanna be friends with me", the girl nodded liking that, then they started paying attention in class.

After awhile with the teenage Prince, he arrived at the farm and saw his friend picking apples with her family.

He smiled walking up to her, "Hey Bloom", she turned to him and smiled also.

"Hey Spike", they shared a kiss causing the adults besides Applejacks to become suspicious about them.

"Doing your chores", she nodded.

"Mind if I help", she started thinking, then nodded not minding a extra hand, then he started helping her out.

As the Prince is walking towards the storage shack, Pearl butter walked up to her daughter who is staring at him with a dreamy look.

"Are you both together already?"

She turned to her mother, "No.....but we are gonna spend time together on my birthday", the woman nodded in understanding.

Then smirked, "I know whatever's he's gonna give you on that day, you'll love it", the teen blushed red causing the woman to walk away giggling.

Then Apple Bloom couldn't help but smile, "I sure will".

Later the adventures Prince finished helping his friend with her chores and is in town walking around.

He suddenly saw his grandfather and ran up to him, "Hey grandpa, how was your trip to Los Pegasus with Granny Smith and her cousins".

He turned to him, "Oh hey Spike, the trip was great...those ladies sure know how to have a great time", he chuckled.

Then he grinned, "And I'll never forget our last night there", that confused the teen.

"What did you five do on the last night", the elderly man padded his shoulder.

"Thing's that made us feel young again, and let's just say....uh what is it you kid's say about the place, what happens in Los Pegasus stays in Los Pegasus", Spike became disgusted at that realising that his grandfather had a five-way with them.

Hour's later when school is out, Flurry Heart and her friends walked out of the school house, then Pound remembered something turning to his sister.

"Hey Pumpkin, Sweetie Belle and her friends are gonna make me Flurry Heart and Jenny the next Cutie Mark Crusaders, do you wanna join us?"

She turned to him, "Sure I'll join".

Then Daisy gasped, "You're gonna be the next CMC, I always wanted to be one, can I join too", she asked with a pleading look.

"Of course you can join us, but I gotta ask those older girls first ok", she nodded in understanding.

"Wait, are we still gonna be called the CMC, or should we choose our own group name", the little mage girl asked.

Everyone started thinking, "How about we name ourselves the Young Crusaders", they thought about it and nodded liking that.

"I like it Pound", his human girlfriend spoke giving him a kiss as he smiled, they continued to walk home.

They failed to see a mage boy watching them leave, but he is staring at Pumpkin with a smile, "Maybe if I become a Crusader too, she'll like me".

After awhile with the cake twins arriving at their home, but before they can walk in, "Hey Pumpkin, tell mom that I'll be looking for a birthday present for Flurry Heart ok", she nodded in understanding.

Then he ran off as she headed inside, minutes later he walked up to a Jewellery store and headed inside, the winged boy then walked up to the seethrough display counter.

The man behind the counter raised an eyebrow watching him looking at the rings, "Can I help you with something kid?"

"Yeah, how much are the rings?"

"Around Five to Seven grand, anyways why you wanna buy a ring".

"My girlfriends birthday is coming up and I wanna buy her something nice", he smiled.

"Ain't you a little too young to put a ring on your girlfriends finger and trying to get married", the adult told him.

"I'm not trying to marry her, I just wanna buy her a ring since girls like Jewellery", he explained, the man shook his head seeing that Pound doesn't know what it means to put a ring on his girlfriend.

"Sorry kid, I can't sell you Jewellery...in matter of fact I don't think you can afford it, no offence", he turned him down as the boy sighed and nodded in understanding.

Then he perked up knowing where he can get the money, he then ran out the store and started heading towards the entrance of the town.

"I'll just go to that place where me Flurry Heart and Pumpkin found those gems, pick one and then I'll have enough money to buy her a ring", he exited the small town and started flying towards the Diamond Dog territory.

Author's Note:

Flurry Heart, Pound, Pumpkin, Jenny and Daisy won't be the only one's becoming the next Crusaders, i wanna give Pumpkin and Daisy two love interest that will join the club

PreviousChapters Next