• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 9,839 Views, 505 Comments

Spike: Prince Of Equestria - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a adventures happy future Prince of Equestria and the son of Princesses Celestia and Prince Thorn, as a teenager he seeks crazy adventures and decides to move to Ponyville by himself catching the attention of 6 certain teenage girls.

  • ...
30
 505
 9,839

PreviousChapters Next
Good-Bye.....For Now

The next morning Jenny and her family are awake eating breakfast, they are gonna start packing after they eat.

The little girl didn't want to move, but has to because of her grandmas health, "Mommy...b-before we move, can I say goodbye to my friends and Pound", her parents nodded.

After awhile she met up with her friends and boyfriend at their club house, "Alright what cutie marks should we try getting next?", Daisy asked.

Flurry made the list appear in her hands and started looking through it, suddenly Pound noticed the sad look on his girlfriends face, "Hey what's wrong?", he asked concerned.

"Pound...girl's...Berry, I'm moving to Canterlot", that shocked them.

"You're moving, why?"

"Because my grandma hurt her back", they had understanding look while being sad that their friend and girlfriend are moving.

"D-Does this mean I'm no longer a Crusader and no longer Pounds girlfriend", her friends and boyfriend shrugged.

Seconds of silence later, "I'm gonna go home and pack", then she headed out the club house and started climbing down the ladder.

The kid's followed her, "Jenny wait!", Pumpkin called.

When the kid's caught up to, "Since you're moving away today, let's spend time together one more time", she nodded putting on a smile.

With the Cake's, they were watching the Construction of their new shop, it is gonna be more bigger and more modern.

"You know, I'm actually glad that Pound found that gem, because otherwise we would have waited year's to afford to remodel the shop", his wife nodded at that.

Seconds of silence, "Wanna do a quicky?"

She turned to him in shock, "Carrot Cake, what if Spike or our kid's show up".

He frowned realising that, then a thought came to mind and decided to ask the purple Prince for a favor when he gets back.

"You're right, sorry", she smiled giving him a kiss.

Many minutes later with Jenny's parents, they finished packing and a moving Truck pulled up, the magic using man turned to his wife, "I'm gonna get Jenny", she nodded and let the moving people in.

With the CMC, they are trying to get their cutie marks in painting, minutes later they finished, "Do you feel like you're getting your cutie mark?"

"No, you Pumpkin?"

"No I don't feel anything", the rest of her friends started saying that they don't feel anything.

After awhile Jenny can hear her father calling for her, the human girl realise that it's time to go, her friends and boyfriend decided to see her off and say goodbye before they hope on the train.

Many minutes later they are at the train station, "A-Am I still a cutie mark crusader?"

They nodded yes, "You'll always be a CMC, and try to start a group in Canterlot when you make new friends", the human girl smiled and nodded.

"Are we still friends?", she asked as her parents waited patiently.

"Forever we will be", the kid's gave her a group hug.

They broke the hug except for her now ex-boyfriend, "Go ahead and get a new boyfriend if you want", they shared a final kiss.

"Good bye girls, Pound and Berry".

"Good bye Jenny...and remember, Cutie Mark Crusader's forever", her friends spoke in union.

"Cutie Mark Crusader's forever", she said back, then the train is ready to leave and Jenny grabbed her bag and headed inside along with her parents, the door closed and it started moving.

After finding their seats, the little girl sat next to her mother, she sniffed before her eyes filled with tears.

Then hugged her mother and silently cried causing the woman to hug back, "I know.....I know", she whispered.

Seconds later with the CMC, "So now that there's five of us, what do we do?", Daisy asked causing her friends to think.

"Keep being Cutie Mark Crusader's", Pumpkin spoke up causing her friends and brother to nod.

"Yeah, and Jenny will always be our friend", Berry spoke smiling as his friends and girlfriend nodded.

"Come on, let's go to the park", they nodded and started leaving the station.

With Spike and Ocellus on a training date, the tough teen is teaching her some flying tricks.

After awhile they decided to take a break, "Alright we'll finish another time", she nodded.

Then gave him a kiss, "Thank you for teaching me some tricks", he smiled.

"No problem, glad to teach you".

Seconds later she remembered they're alone and that they're next to a secret Oasis, she smirked, "Feel like going for a swim?"

He shrugged and nodded, then she started leading him towards her and her friend's secret swimming hole, when they got there he got a good look at it.

He noticed it is kinda big, it has a cave in the water and above it what looks like a diving spot, "Is it deep?"

She nodded, "Deep enough to dive in from a good hight".

"Oh....well let's go get our swim suits", he was gonna open a portal to his home, but she stopped him.

"I never said we need them", he grinned as she giggled giving him another kiss.

"Skinny dipping eh, I don't mind trying it with you", then they started looking around, when the coast is clear they started undressing.

When they are naked, they placed their clothes on a rock and jump in the water, they came up and started swimming.

The shape shifter turned to her boyfriend with bedroom eyes and motioned with a finger for him to come here, he grinned and swammed towards her.

When he is close, they shared a kiss and started making out, the shy book worm girl broke it, "Love you Spike".

"Love you too Ocellus", they continued to make out some more, then he started kissing her neck.

"Mmmmm", she is loving it.

"You activated a infertile spell right?", he stopped and nodded making his hands glow.

Then she closed her eye knowing what is slowly started entering her, "D-Damn....it's like having a cucumber inside me".

"That big huh", she nodded.

"Well what are you waiting for?", he nodded, then their bodies started slowly moving up and down.

At Sweet Apple Acre's with Apple Bloom, the pregnant teen is in the living room watching Television, she placed a hand on her stomach.

Suddenly her mother walked in and noticed the look she has, "Something on your mind sweetie?"

"Ma....will it hurt giving birth?", her daughter asked.

"You have no idea....went through it three times so I know how it feels", the older woman explained.

"On a scale between one and ten, what is the pain?"

The older country woman started thinking, "When I had your brother, it was a Twelve....then having your sister was a nine....then giving birth to you was a six", she explained.

"So since I'm gonna have my first baby it's gonna hurt badly?", her mother nodded, then she looked down imagining the pain she'll go through in 9 months.

With Applejack the pregnant cowgirl is in Twilight's Castle, she is reading a book on pregnancy, "Whoa...so that's why I'm craving apple and pickle sauce", she said to herself.

She continued to read, she turned a page becoming shocked, "Whoa nelly....so giving birth will be like being ripped open".

She continued to read it and learned more about being a mother, she read things from breast feeding to baby food and when the baby will start crawling.

"Wonder if he or she will have wings or not", she said to herself putting on a smile, then smiled more at the thought of Zephyr proposing to her one day.

Later when it is dark, the CMC went home as Mrs Cake began getting dinner ready, Pound, Flurry Heart and Pumpkin are in the living room watching cartoons.

Mr Cake remembered something, "Hey Spike, can I talk to you in private will quick?"

The Prince nodded and they headed upstairs, when they are out of earshot, "So what is it you wanna talk to me about?"

"Um...this might be embarrassing, but uh...can you make my and my wifes bedroom permanently soundproof, and when our new home is complete can you do the same thing with that bedroom too?"

He smirked and nodded, "Sure thing", he walked over to the bedroom and made it soundproof causing the human man to thank him.

Many minutes later with the angel girl and her boyfriend in bed, "I'm gonna miss Jenny", he said causing his girlfriend to nod in agreement.

Seconds later, "Night Flurry".

"Night Pound", they shared a kiss before closing their eyes to sleep.

Flurry opened her eyes putting on a smirk, "I'm gonna miss Jenny and she'll always be my friend, but at least I don't have share Pound with another girl ever again".

PreviousChapters Next