• Published 15th Nov 2017
  • 16,821 Views, 975 Comments

Saving Equis - TheAuthorIsSick



A mostly true story of a meddling, egotistical god that kidnaps a human, turns them into a horse, and here is the kicker: all to save a planet.

  • ...
76
 975
 16,821
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 44 )

Aw hell yes a new chapter. Way to go

Oh cool. New chapter. Thanks for the update

9934209
Now apparently.

Yes, let's make some more Please :pinkiesad2:

any guesses what happened t the guard? guy never mad eit to cadance. poor guy

It's great to see, that you didn't abandon this one. Time to re-read, as i have forgotten half the stuff in this story.

its back and the only thing I remember is the unicorn nobles taking over canterlot

About this chapter, even though I think applejack is best pony. Her pov was something I skimmed to get back to the hero I forgot the name of who was trying to get the trust of celestia and Luna. I did not think being pregnant would effect Chrysalis so much, going to chalk her outburst to carrying something more powerful than any other changeling. It also isn't going to help the hero's goal to convince the sisters to trust him.

yeah the main character's name is Ari, it says it in a pov switch.

Th-this... Hurt my eyes it painful to read *wipe tears away* i-i thought this will cease to continue, I'm happy to see it back and running again.

The "lessons" for the sisters is still a work in progress. Celestia is catatonic, Luna is still somewhat keeping herself together, though being slammed into the deck for her failed tackle makes up for it. Now for the montage of death and destruction as our party revisits the various ravaged lands of the other races.

Seems the mane six have stumbled down the rabbit hole of conspiracy. They know parts of Blueblood's story doesn't add up, that Zecora who they know as a friend aided the "evil" alicorn. What kind of crazy stuff had she left in that hidden room, and would it help them realize the truth of the world?

It seems that unicorn officer noticing Night's presence, wasn't just a throw away moment. While the Usurpers had tracked the AWOL thestral, it's disturbing how far they'd go to silence him. As far as his paranoia goes, they're probably not aware of the key and just wanted to keep him from calling Cadance to the events of the silent coup by the nobility and military. But to derail a trains? Damn.

Damn.... finished reading,hope to see an update soon,most likely I'm gonna wait till it's done to continue reading as I hate waiting to see what happens next,but damn do I love this story,compared to your work,mine is a dumpster fire lol XD

Okay, I have to ask: what the hell happened in this chapter!? I could not make heads or tails from it. There were descriptions of feelings and thoughts sometimes, but they were terribly disjointed. There were few stated facts and the few there were only added to the confusion. I THINK the pony talking at the end (a Thestral I believe) was murdered, but I could not tell at all.

Literally, LITERALY nothing made sense or progressed the plot that I could discern. It was just too confusing.

9948789

Yeah, there was an impressive amount of showing, but not enough concrete detail to support it. It was kind of the opposite of too much telling.

I think I have a fair idea what happened through most of it, but yeah, I'm not sure what exactly happened to the guard, though derailed train seems likely. And did Luna try jumping Ari and get brought low by Chrissy? I honestly have no idea what happened there...

9957455
Thank you both for your feedback. I will be editing it tonight, if you have time please let me know if the changes improved comprehension.

9960423
The chapter has been edited. No edits down to Applejack's portion though. Please feel free to give it a reread and see if the comprehension has improved. I will work harder on less showing and more telling in the future.

9960191
On the scale of a country it is tiny. Rhode Island is about 776,957 acres. If 300 acres of Rhode Island were to flood that is only 0.0004% of the land that is now underwater. If 300 acres of San Marino were to flood, that still is only 0,02% of surface and that country is smaller than Washington DC. So if 300 acres of flooded land was extremely bad for the minotaur nation, then their country is smaller than Ponyville.

Next chapter!! *chanting*

I would like this, but I don't want to break the 666. :P

Amazing fic, can't wait for more updates.

Update?

I have dreaded this day. I’m caught up now. Oh please tell me this story is still going.

Ah, the feeling of being caught up after bingeing an incomplete story... so bitter.

Una

10010770
I thought they were equal in power?

10432773
Every system is flawed.

Offline since May... hmm. *Starts chiseling tombstone*

So when is the next chapter coming out?

I don't know how to describe what i like about this story. I love the characters, and their stories. I also love how the world of mlp was expanded upon and we see so much more than equestria. I actually just finished rereading this fic beacuse I hoped it had been updated since the last time i read it around a year ago. It had stayed at least in the beack of my mind, every now and then reminding me that there is a great story waiting for me to read it again or more of it. I hope it will be updated, hopefully soon, but even just a notice from the author that they are taking a break, but still there, would ease my worry that this story will end up being abandoned and that they themself are okay.

10611573
Wouldn't Lunafactions be better because of the weapon reload boost?

I just realized your name had changed, I’m sorry but I hope you start to recover. You have the support of all of us, even if you never pick up the pen again

i wish you well and hope you get better soon

This is honestly just making me hate everyone in the story at this point just fuck all of them. Let the plant split in half and kill every named character in this mess.

Comment posted by rikithemonk deleted Aug 29th, 2023
Comment posted by rikithemonk deleted Aug 29th, 2023

author left the site calling this story dead.

so it look like this story need a new home to live as the author for now and it is not alive dam it.

11171113
If somebody adopts this, please post a link.

11160696
Damn... I mean... according to the description the arcs were even all planned out and everything. If it wasn't for the fact that they haven't been online in 2 years someone could get the notes and pick it back up... Though I guess a lot of authors and readers would rather a thing remain dead than hand it over...

11222033
life happens and we the readers have know idea as to the reason this author has left the site.
I do agree that it is sad to see a amazing story just stop like this.

Another dead story? This is getting depressing.

I the reader is very disappointed that the writer of stories quit

114824
from what I read they reattached his ring and wrapped it around his Barrel to heal

I am saddened that this is very likely the end. It was a wonderful journey so far, and I can only try to imagine how wonderful it was going to continue towards the true ending.

Thank you, Author. :rainbowdetermined2: <-wish there was a saluting pony… /)

Login or register to comment