• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,743 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,673
 1,238
 8,743

PreviousChapters
ChatGPTer 42069: Computer attempts to steal my job

One day, I asked a writing bot hosted by OpenAI but not actually ChatGPT 4 itself to analyze my style and write some sample chapters. As you know, getting others to solve my own problems or bail me out is one of my many special talents. Well, here're the results. Not bad!

Chapter 47.5: The Day I Became a Living Cupcake

So there I was, minding my own business, which usually involves some manner of inexplicable chaos because that’s just how I roll, when Twilight Sparkle excitedly trotted up to me with sparks literally flying out of her horn. "Hey Super," she beamed, "I just perfected a new spell! It shrinks things!"

Now, anypony else might have asked, "Why do we need things to be smaller?" but not me! I saw an opportunity for adventure. "Shrink me, Twilight! Make me as tiny as a crumb on Pinkie Pie’s baking floor!"

With a grin that could only spell trouble, she zapped me. And poof! I was no bigger than a cupcake. It was all fun and games until I ended up on the wrong end of a hungry stare from Angel Bunny, who apparently had developed a sudden appetite for cupcakes that look suspiciously like batponies.

"Dashing through the tiny grass blades—yes, grass blades look like trees when you’re an inch tall—I dodged raindrops and dust specks, yelling for help that sounded like squeaky toy noises. Twilight, through peals of laughter, finally decided she’d had her fun and poofed me back to normal size right before Angel could take a nibble. “We should definitely write a paper on this,” she declared while I checked for missing limbs.

Chapter 47.75: My Infinite Sandwich Catastrophe

Hungry. So hungry I could eat a sandwich the size of a dragon, I thought one morning. But why stop there? Why not a sandwich that never ends? An infinite sandwich!

Thus began the quest for the Infinite Sandwich. I journeyed to the ends of Equestria and back, gathering enchanted ingredients: regenerating lettuce from the Everfree Forest, self-spreading peanut butter from Discord’s personal stash, and a slice of infinity cheese gifted by Luna, who still hadn’t forgiven me for that moon cheese incident.

Back in Ponyville, I assembled my sandwich with magical precision. I took a bite, and oh! It was glorious! But then it kept growing... and growing. Houses were buried under layers of lettuce and tomato. Streets were slick with mayonnaise. "Perhaps," I pondered aloud as I floated on a pickle slice down what used to be Main Street, "infinite sandwiches are better as a concept than a reality."

But how to stop it? In a spark of what I promise was brilliance, I summoned Discord. "Turn it into a salad!" I suggested. He snapped his fingers, and the sandwich morphed into the first ever infinitely regenerating salad bowl. Crisis averted? Sort of. We had to open a new salad bar to contain it.

Chapter 48: The Gummy Bear Who Fell to Equestria

Imagine my surprise when a colossal gummy bear—yes, a gummy bear the size of Canterlot Castle—crash-landed next to the library, declaring it sought asylum from the Candy Constellation. It spoke! A talking gummy bear! Who would’ve thought? (Okay, me. I would’ve thought.)

"I shall protect thee!" I declared dramatically, as one does. The gummy bear, who introduced himself as Gummington III, squeezed into my magical, infinitely spacious hat. Perfect hiding spot, right? Except, of course, for the licorice spaceships that appeared overhead, demanding his return.

"We come in peace," I said, flying up to negotiate, armed with nothing but my charm and a licorice whip (because why not?). The talks were going well until, well, I accidentally ate their ambassador. "He looked like regular licorice!" I protested as the fleet prepared their candy cannons.

In a desperate bid to save Ponyville from a sugary doom, I offered a trade: infinite salad for peace. Surprisingly, they agreed. Gummington decided to stay, offering pony rides on weekends and becoming a local celebrity. As for me? I stayed clear of diplomatic missions for a while. Eating an ambassador tends to sour relations, you know.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 3 )

Huh, didn't know you could make a story its own sequel ...

Using A.I. to write your chapters...damn, this may be where I have to draw the line and downvote. :rainbowlaugh:

okay but the salad bar line is legit clever. And I'm impressed with the call back in part 3 to part 2.

Login or register to comment