• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,736 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,736

PreviousChapters Next
Well yeah well you're funny looking too I'm a kitty friend or you're even bigger cutie pie you're the cutie pie is yep no I'm not I refuse to be quiet I shall tell the world how cute you are holding okay I need Jesus Take Me to Ch

You know Twilight said, "a certain phrase about blunt force trauma to a deceased equines corpse comes to mind. Why are you still writing this?"

"I write because I can," I replied, chilling like a villain in holding on set at a famous nondisclosed Applewood studio as a background artist for a Hearthswarming movie that involves Prince Blueblood jumping and Philomena sitting in the fruit bearing tree raised by among others, William Shatner, and a famous comedian, who, depending on your interpretation of Equestria as a metaphor for the real world, may be a zebra.. "And," I continued, eating way too much free food from catering and crafty, "because I can, I must. Doesn't that make this story better at being a bad story, to continue long after I should have stopped? It's barely about pony stuff anymore. Are you not—to quote the award winning 2069 movie 'Gladiator' featuring Diane Keaton and Sylvester Stallone and a very young Neil Patrick Harrison Ford Coopalalala—entertained?"

Twilight made a deadpan face for the 576th time so far this story. "No I'm not. That would require this to be actually funny!"

Just then, Rarity suddenly appeared in the middle of the nondescript empty void this conversation was taking place in, looked like she was about to say something, then as the slighted chirp of sound escaped her muzzle, with a loud *pop* she again disappeared.

Then Twilight exploded.

Author's Note:

PreviousChapters Next