• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,735 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,735

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 52: Skittles, with apologies to Bookplayer

One day, I ate twenty nine purple skittles. Now, these were American skittles, not the European ones, which are blackcurrent flavored. These were good American skittles that are grape flavored.

Wait, I'm a pony. So these must be Equestrian Skittles.

Anyway, that was about all that happened that day, at least relating to me. Applejack and Rainbow Dash had a fight. While I'm dating them both, they're primary partners for each other. And they fought about whether they wanted kids. Fortunately the problem was solved by Rainbow Dash bonking her head really hard and going into a fugue state for a few decades.

TLost Time
When Rainbow tries to change the course of the zap apple harvest to keep her date with Applejack, she finds that ancient magic loves an ironic twist.
bookplayer · 58k words  ·  430  25 · 5.2k views

PreviousChapters Next