• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,736 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,673
 1,238
 8,736

PreviousChapters Next
I'm a ballistics expert. And I'm a PC!

One day, or one evening rather, Super Trampoline was working on writing another chapter of his purposely-awful My Tiny Gecko fanfic, called "Please Do Not Upvote This Story". Izzy Moonbow was nearby in this nebulous setting, doing Izzy Moonbow-ish things. Probably involving glitter, knowing her. Thus we have the scene set for my to write out the scene that I built in my mind while trying to get myself to get out of bed an hour ago. Yes I was in bed at 6pm. My life and sleep schedule are heckin wack. Anyway, with all that boring expository stuff out of the way, we can now proceed to Izzy's line:

"Super, stop using pony fanfiction to procrastinate on cleaning your mom's house before you pick her up from the airport."

"Dang Izzy, go off I guess!"

"Hey, I'm a ballistics expert and truth bombs are my weapon of choice! (as seen in the following clip containing the best line in the new movie)

"That's cute. How long have you been saving that line?" I asked, finally back in first person after that weird last chapter.

"You came up with it, silly. I'm an imaginary construct modeled after an equally imaginary but much more official imaginary construct owned by Hasbro and used to sell toys.

"You're a lot like Pinkie, aren't you?"

"Yep! Although I'm more on the Attention Deficit side of ADHD than the Hyperactivity side of things. Actually, that's one reason ADHD is less diagnosed in fillies than colts (same thing with autism), because the symptoms for fillies tend to be less noticable or rationalized as laziness or immaturity. Well, at least in the human world. We haven't seen much of modern Equestria so I can't really flesh out what things are like here. Other than that Alphabittle is hot, but we all knew that already. Hey, you like gay stuff, you should write one of your dumb make-out jokes with him!"

I should, shouldn't I?

Author's Note:

This story has gotten more meta than facebook lol.

PreviousChapters Next