• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,736 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,673
 1,238
 8,736

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Florida Hilbert Hotel

As you know, I am dating all the ponies. every single one. Of adult age, of course. I'm not MandoponyWhoever Brony got outed a few weeks ago Josh Giddey (Thank Godlestia basketball is back now! Go Lakers!). Some ponies less, some ponies more, but millions of billions of trillions of ponies real and multiple layers and levels and leagues of imaginary are all within my fold, my herd, my harem, my team, but in a soulless corporate usage of the word, not something cool like sports, my polycule, etc. That's right, every single character on this list of lists who is at least 18 in Equestria or 16 in Caneighda I have nuzzled in an intimate fashion at least once.

Trust me, it's not as fun as it looks. I'm more straight than gay, and so many stallions are painfully mid. Oh, I said gay, I hope this story doesn't get banned from school libraries in Ocean Redneck Ponyland aka Florida pun. I should print off copies and send them to "Mom's for Liberty" if they really want to see some actually offensive content. Offensively poorly written, maybe. Ayo.

Anyway, this was originally going to get to the point of two of the many wonderful ponies and other sapient creatures I'm dating being Starlight Glimmer and Trixie Lulamoon, but I've written enough preamble burying the lede to end this silly chapter as is, and go to work on the original StarTrix content in the morning after some sleep with the sole marefriend who actually lives with me both in the pony and human worlds, Mezzo Melody. She's hella cute and dummy thicc.

Can I use the phrase Dummy Thicc in a rated E story? I hope so. Not like kids haven't heard far worse on Roblox and Minecraft and Rocketleague and Starcraft 2.

PreviousChapters Next