• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,736 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,673
 1,238
 8,736

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 146 : Shoresy

One day, Super Trampoline was hanging out with his super awesome girlfriend Rainbow Dash. "Hey Dashie," he said between smooches, there's this new show out on Hulu I think you'd like. It's called 'Shoresy' and it's a a spinoff of Letterkenny about semi-pro Cananeighdian hockey. (Us ponies have hockey too, don'tchaknow?) It's got comradery and friendship and teammate bonding, intense sports actions, hot ethnically and culturally diverse guys, hot ethnically and culturally diverse girls, compelling plot, loveable underdogs, interesting fun and complex characters, an absolutely poggers sound track, and most importantly..."

Rainbow Dash had that amazing look of joy and wonder in her eyes I would trot through glass just to see for one second. "Yes???! What's the final thing? I'm likin it already!"

"Numerous brawls, bashes, bruisers, bang ups, bungles in the jungle, and all around good old fashion fisticuffs."

"Hooveser Dam, Supes, let's cuddle and watch that shiz!"

"That's a Texas-sized 10-4, my little pony. I'm surprised we're not cuddling and watching that shiz right now!"

Author's Note:

Go watch it it's so [yay]ing good.

PreviousChapters Next