• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,735 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,672
 1,238
 8,735

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 152 Chapter 152You're invited! Shooting Stargazing gang gang! When: tonight, 9pm-ish to 1am-ish, depending on when people are free and have to head home. Lots of carpooling options. Where: Desert northeast of LA, Somewhere near intersecti

One day, I realized Trixie was being a bad rated E Pony and using hard drugs. So I talked to Starlight and Twilight and Maud about the possibility of staging an intervention. Just say no to drugs, kid. They'll make you realize that quantum randomness is what allows free will, and that's no good!

Unfortunately, it turns out that all of them bought their stuff from the same dealer. A vibrant pink hyperactive floofy-haired dealer.

No, this isn't a mis direction actually describing somepony else. This was very much Pinkie Pie. How do you think she can afford constantly throwing parties on a part time minimum wage bakery job?

Well actually the answer is that Equestria has universal basic income so Pinkie lives modestly off of that and spends all her bakery money on the multitudinous partying proclivities preferred by the Ponk.

So I told Trixie that as her boyfriend who cared very much about her, I wanted her to at least carry Narcan. Fentanyl is being found in primary schools now, so clearly its rated everyone and thus an appropriate topic for this story.

PreviousChapters Next