• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,736 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,673
 1,238
 8,736

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter oroboros

What are we even doing here? Asked one of the pony characters it doesn't even matter which one. Like the story isn't funny or clever anymore I mean occasionally it is honestly the last chapter with the foreign policy subversion was kind of clever. But like in general half of these chapters it feels like, the unnamed pony protagonist who could have been starlight glimmer or Twilight sparkle or pinkie pie or Spike or Fluttershy or Applejack or rarity or rainbow dash or any one of numerous other ponies, it really wouldn't matter because what is characterization but a miserable little pile of secrets in a shape of a horse, anyway half the chapters it feels like our just meadow references to the awful nature of the story and how it isn't creative or clever anymore, just like this chapter and just like my current speech. It's all superfluous hubbub hubris or any one of thousands of clever vocab words the author can only ever remember a few dozen of at once all stacked on top of it itself threatening to collapse under the weight of its own lack of lack of lack of humor and passion and actual Ernest creative work and dedication.

*toot!*

Super Trampoline farted.

PreviousChapters Next