• Published 27th May 2015
  • 8,723 Views, 1,238 Comments

⇩ Please Downvote! ⇩ - Super Trampoline



My OC, Super Trampoline, is dating all of the Elements of Harmony plus the princesses plus the major antagonists plus the minor antagonists too! That's a lot of work! Also, he's obviously the seventh element. Read on for his many amazing adventures!

  • ...
2,671
 1,238
 8,723

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4: Oh How the Mighty Have Fallen: A Hydra Fights Corruption Charges as a Batpony Fights Mary Sue Charges

As everypony knows, hydras are dangerous creatures. Except they aren't. Well, some of the time they are, but most of the time they just want to play tag, but their quite vocal way of going about it scares off a lot of ponies. One of the over-arching plot lines of this most excellent story you are now reading will be the integration of hydras into Equestrian society, and the stripping of prejudices from the minds of Equestrian populace.

Today a hydra was sitting in court, accused of stealing money. He also washed the money, so he received the additional charge of money laundering. That's a joke. You're supposed to laugh at it. See, he had 400 bits on his person, and since Equestrian law is speciecist, hydras aren't supposed to even have our coinage. How messed up is that. So it was assumed that he had stolen the bits. It looked like he was going to be sentenced to having another 50 kilometers added to his exile radius, when I heroically flew threw a window, shattering it and getting glass everywhere and getting some cuts, one of which eventually got infected, which is my own darn fault, but that's another story for another day.

Anyway, I landed all dramatically on the courtroom floor, dripping with glass shards and blood, and yelled, "I gave this hydra the money!" He was very grateful. Oh, his name is Florgishmontumeridaph, by the way. Giving him a name helps personify him. Anyway, I stood there and told the courtroom that I had given him 400 bits to bruise me. I was going to have him break a leg or something, but I'm a wimp and didn't really want to do that. I pulled a razor from my bag of holding, and shaved off a small patch of fur on the side of my barrel near my wing, revealing a purplish bruise. The crowd gasped. "Why would you do this?!" yelled one mare. "What a twist!" yelled :twistnerd:.

"Simple," I said. "I wanted to make it look like I lost a fight with a hydra. Would a Mary Sue or Gary Stew ever lose a fight with a hydra? Hmmmm? The evidence is ample, I am neither of those, but a simple everyday pony who happens to be dating a lot of beautiful and intelligent mares. Release this hydra, for he has done nothing wrong. It is I who should be punished."

The courtroom erupted in pandemonium and stuff. The hydra stomped off through the hole in the wall it had created upon entering the room. I was sentenced to 10 hours of community service and a 200 bit fine for breaking the window. All in all, it was a good day.

Author's Note:


A particularly enthusiastic game of tag

PreviousChapters Next