• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,168 Views, 7,094 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,094
 11,168

PreviousChapters Next
Grand Magic Games: Day 3, Observation

"Discord, are we able to enter the coliseum?" Twilight asks.

"Not unless you have a ticket," Discord replies.

"Do your magic and spawn us some tickets," Princess Celestia commands.

Discord sighs and snaps his fingers. Only one ticket appear before him.

"Just one? Is your magic off?" Celestia asks.

"My magic and most of yours have altered since arriving here moments ago. Quite frankly, I'm more powerful than I was," Discord said.

"Why is it that one ticket appeared and not nine?" Twilight puts a little pressure on Discord.

"It appears that this is the only ticket available. You want me to give you information; I have to go and see for myself. Also, spawning more tickets will be theft as many people here bought theirs, and it appears to cost more money than what they could be making."

Twilight groans. Celestia nods. "Very well. No trickery, Discord. The fate of Equestria depends on our mission to succeed," Celestia formally states.

"What about us?" Pinkie asks.

Discord uses his magic to spawn Earth Land's money. He gives it to the gang. "Find a hotel and stay there. Think about how to approach Spike," Discord takes his ticket and goes. He watches Fluttershy and her friends looking for a hotel. "What am I getting myself into?"

Discord enters the coliseum after they scan his ticket. He looks at a mirror to see himself. He's wearing red jeans, blue and purple collar vest (which are supposed to be his wings), a brown t-shirt on top of a yellow long sleeve shirt, and green and yellow sneakers. On his right hand, he's wearing a motorcycle glove. On his left hand, he's wearing a skeleton glove. Discord's skin tone is gray, the front of his hair is white, while the back of it is black. Discord is wearing a chaos symbol medallion.

"So, this is my human form of this world. How intriguing," Discord examines himself a bit more. "Forgive me, Spike," Discord asks someone for directions to get to his seat. Discord gets escorted to the lower rims of the coliseum. His seat is number one in the first row. "Wow, it's huge," Discord looks around and sees the teams for the event. "Hey, you guys. Mind telling me which team Spike is in?"

"Are you kidding me? You never heard of Fairy Dragon?" A fan says in shock.

"Who's Fairy Dragon?" Discord asks.

"Spike the Fairy. Bro, you missed an amazing battle two days ago," Another fan replies.

"Spike the Fairy is with the Fairy Tail guild. They're awesome," Another fan explains.

"Fairy Tail, huh?" Discord believes that Spike is having an amazing life with a guild called Fairy Tail. "So, what did I miss?"

"Pandemonium!" A fan shouts. "It's Day 3 of the Grand Magic Games!"

"Hmm," Discord looks at two people coming into the battle. One girl looking like a cat. The other guy looks like a tall fatty dog. "So, the Grand Magic Games is like a night of champions kind of battle?"

"Yea. 8 teams are competing in this year's event. Two come from Fairy Tail the rest are Sabertooth, Raven Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Quatro Puppy, and Mermaid Heel. Right now, Mermaid Heel and Quatro Puppy are fighting."

"Hmm, should be good," Discord uses his magic to make a glass of chocolate milk appear in front of him.

"Whoa, how did you do that?" A fan behind Discord asks out of curiosity.

"Magic. However, my guild is rather new in Fiore," Discord said, lying to the people around him.

"What's it called?" The people around him ask.

"Uh, we are known as the-" Discord pauses, then thinks of an ingenious name. "Celestials."

"That name sounds badass," The people say around him.

"Indeed," Discord sighs in relief a bit. "Guilds, huh? Then we are the Celestials. Magic-powered entities coming from another universe. I hate myself at times when things turn against me."

Discord watches the cat girl; Millianna ties up Semmes of Quatro Puppy and gets the victory, scoring 10 points for Mermaid Heel.

"That was boring. What's next?" Discord continues to watch. He sees two more competitors entering the battlefield. Rufus Sabertooth and Eve of Blue Pegasus. "A gentleman and a playboy? Geez, it's making me want to go in there and stir things up."

Discord is amazed by Rufus of Sabertooth using memory illusions to distract his opponent, to deliver a blow on Eve. Discord sees that Eve uses snow magic and made a deceptive clone of snow. Rufus then uses his memory maker magic to create magma rocks and attack Eve with them, winning the matchup. Sabertooth scores 10 points.

"That was better, a battle of illusions and elements," Discord likes that match better than the first one.

"Ooooooooooooooh!" A fan behind Discord shouts and gets excited.

"Uh, why are you shouting?" Discord asks.

"Laxus Dreyar is competing! The Lightning Dragon Slayer is fighting!"

"Lightning Dragon Slayer?" Discord is in shock to hear that. Someone that has the magic power to slay a dragon. Discord starts feeling uncomfortable with Spike hanging around with a Dragon Slayer. However, Discord believes that Spike and this Laxus character are great friends. Maybe brothers. He can't assume the worse until he has more information.

Alexei, the leader of Raven Tail, is face to face in the middle of the battlefield. He attacks Laxus and dominates him in close-quarters combat. Discord yawns while watching what was supposed to be an enticing battle. Discord watches the supposed Dragon Slayer getting rag-dolled like no tomorrow. Then, all of a sudden, Discord Sees Laxus using his lightning magic and throws Alexei around, making it an even match.

"Now this is entertainment," Discord is enjoying the fight.

Laxus and Alexei continue to fight until something happens in the middle of the arena. The outcome of the match comes to an end as everyone in the arena sees five wizards knocked out while Laxus stands tall.

"I was fooled with an illusion!? Me!? The Lord of Chaos deceived!?" Discord starts questioning every potential wizard and its magic power.

Not only does Fairy Tail Team B scores 10 points, but Chapati also announces that Raven Tail is disqualified from the Grand Magic Games. The final match of the day is Wendy Marvell of Fairy Tail Team A versus Sherria Blendy of Lamia Scale. Discord doesn't know how to feel about two young girls fighting in the arena.

Sherria comes into the arena and trips on a rock. Wendy walks into the arena, determined to end it quickly as possible.

"The Fairy Tail girl, she's angry."

"How can you tell, Mister?"

"Look at her face. It reveals a thousand words," Discord points at Wendy's facial expressions.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sherria asks Wendy.

"Forgive me. I'm not in the mood for a friendly battle. Someone needs me right now," Wendy powers up. "Sky Dragon Wing Attack!"

Discord is amazed to see another Dragon Slayer in Fairy Tail. He wonders who it is that Wendy wants to be with. Discord hears Sherria's attack and becomes quite afraid.

"God Slayer!? This girl can kill me!?" Discord does feel more powerful but, hearing someone that has the ability to slay Gods is terrifying enough. "Go, Wendy!" Discord shouts, supporting the Dragon Slayer to vanquish the God Slayer.

Wendy wastes no time chit-chatting during the fight while Sherria is trying to have a friendly conversation. Wendy tells Sherria that someone she loves needs her and wants to end this match to be with him. Sherria understands and asks Wendy to take a dive, however, Wendy needs to win the match as well. The two are evenly matched during this battle of the Sky Maidens.

Discord is enjoying this matchup even though he's afraid of Sherria's God Slaying Magic. Wendy and Sherria are fighting in close-quarters combat at immense speeds. Unfortunately, there is a thirty-minute timer, and it expires. Wendy and Sherria gain 5 points for ending the match in a draw.

"I like you, Sherria. You're an awesome wizard. I have to go," Wendy turns and runs to the infirmary.

"Hey! I'm coming with you!" Sherria follows Wendy to the infirmary.

Discord looks at the scoreboard for today's standings.

  1. Fairy Tail Team B - 49 points
  2. Mermaid Heel - 33 points
  3. Sabertooth - 27 points
  4. Fairy Tail Team A - 27 points
  5. Lamia Scale - 20 points
  6. Blue Pegasus - 15 points
  7. Quatro Puppy - 14 points
  8. Raven Tail (Disqualified)

"Well, Twilight has the perfect way to speak with Spike in tomorrow's game," Discord gets up and leaves the arena. "I'm hoping that Spike stays."

It's 8:30 at night in Crocus. Discord appears in front of Celestia and the others in the hotel they picked, the only one that had no lacrima vision.

"So, Discord. Any information you wish to speak about?" Princess Celestia calmly and formally asks.

"Also, where were you?" Twilight irately asks.

Discord takes a deep breath. "Spike is here. He's with a guild competing in the Grand Magic Games called Fairy Tail."

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie laugh at the name, calling it a sissy guild for having a sissy name. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie mock and did Fairy Tale skits to make fun of the guild. Discord will keep his mouth shut about the guild and let their faces tell the story after finding out that Fairy Tail is a guild that no one should mess with.

"So, is there a way for us to get in?" Shining Armor asks.

"Yes, I found the King of this Nation and 'persuade' him on allowing our guild to take the place of Raven Tail's position. He accepted the proposal of an outer-world guild competing in the Grand Magic Games as once in a lifetime event of the history of the Grand Magic Games. Our codename will be known as the Celestials."

"Hmm," Princess Celestia is pleased with the name. "We'll take it. The name of our guild is perfect."

"Discord, did you manipulate the King's mind into accepting the proposal?" Fluttershy asks.

"Yes. I don't see any other way of convincing such an extravaganza," Discord sadly admits.

"Good. We are guaranteed to come face to face with Spike during these games," Twilight declares.

"Also, only five wizards can compete. The rest are substitutes in case any gets injured. There are challenges and fighting. So, who's going to be the five to compete?" Discord turns to everyone.

"I'm in. Gonna need some speed," Rainbow said.

"And muscle," Applejack said.

"I'm going in," Shining Armor said.

"I have to be in it, to talk to Spike and save him from this world's dangers," Twilight said.

"Discord, you'll be the substitute for this team," Princess Celestia said.

"Also, there needs to be a Guild Master present. And, the Guild Master is not allowed to compete," Discord informs.

"Fluttershy and Rarity will be the Guild Masters of the Celestials. There, done," Twilight announces.

"So, what time to be at the Coliseum tomorrow?" Shining Armor asks.

"10:00 in the morning. Get a good night's sleep. Tomorrow, get ready for many surprises," Discord said.

Everyone gets ready for bed. Discord looks at the night sky. "I hope you prevail, Spike. You deserve a happy life. Not the one Twilight intends on giving you back in Equestria."

"Spike, I'm coming to bring you back home. I'm going to take you away from this wretched world." Twilight wholeheartedly says before going to sleep.

PreviousChapters Next