• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,078 Views, 7,083 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,083
 11,078

PreviousChapters Next
Another Coalition Mission: Part 4

The Leviathan roars while many wizards watch in awe. The Leviathan shoots the unnatural lightning at the wizards, thinking they killed her offspring. Bluto triumphantly laughs while Popeye gut-punches him.

"What did you do, Bluto?!" Popeye grabs him and yanks him up. Rage fills Popeye's eyes.

"Well, Popeye, I lured a dragon hybrid of the Seven Seas. Leviathan, an offspring of a Water Dragon and a Snake. We were supposed to be gone while it kills off the remaining sailors and any who stand in our way. Leviathan came early than expected. I go down. I'm taking all of you with me!" Bluto laughs. Then, Captain Sparrow decapitates Bluto's head with his sword.

"Shiver me timbers, Captain Sparrow!" Popeye gets startled and drops Bluto's body.

"That bastard killed Peggy and Blindbeard. You think putting him in prison is going to work as justice for me, mate?" Captain Sparrow said in a calm and yet serious tone.

"Ay got it, mate. Still, he might have info about the Leviathan," Popeye turns to the fearsome creature creating havoc.

"Last time we ventured with these crew, we saw the Kraken. Rage can tame the Leviathan."

Popeye sadly sighs. "He cannot, Sparrow."

"Why not?" Captain Sparrow turns to Popeye in worry now.

"Rage sacrificed himself to save a friend. Fairy Dragon mentioned it during the boat ride."

"That sucks," Captain Sparrow realizes his mistake despite it feeling good to kill the man that murdered his brothers.

"Out of King Shark's way!" King Shark shoves Juvia and Gray aside to make his escape. The Leviathan smells the scent of King Shark and the unnatural lightning he possesses. The Leviathan uses its mouth to suck the air around King Shark to pull him closer. "NO! KING SHARK IS A KING! NOT FOOOOOOOOOOD!"

"I think that creature is after the Seven Deadly Sins," Gray said. He watches King Shark levitated by the Leviathan's pull.

"NO! STOP! LET ME GO!" King Shark pleas. The Leviathan tries to bite King Shark and uses his strength to hold the jaws in place. "I'M NOT A DELECTABLE! RELEASE ME!" King Shark begs.

Cherry Blendy watches in horror. "That's not love! That's wrong!"

Sherria grabs her mother by the collar and lifts her close to her. Cherry sees fury in her daughter's eyes and gulps.

"What is that thing?" Sherria demands an answer from her mother.

"The Leviathan," Cherry Blendy responds.

"What?!" Minerva is in shock. She read about the mythical creatures in old tale books.

"That's bad. I'm afraid our magic may be outclassed against that behemoth," Bickslow said.

"I always thought Leviathans were an extinct species. Seeing one is truly magnificent," Freed said in awe.

"Dude, seriously?" Bickslow is questioning his friend's behavior towards the Leviathan.

"How do we get rid of it!?" Sherria angrily asks her mother.

"I don't have the answer for that. The creature is a hybrid of a Water Dragon and a Snake. I'm afraid common magic-users do not affect the creature," Cherry Blendy replies.

"Well, good thing we have Dragon Slayers on our side," Minerva smirks. "We have five plus Fairy Dragon."

"This is bad..," Raphael backs away while watching his comrade in the mouth of the Leviathan.

"Dude, we're screwed," Cassidy said while getting back up.

"Don't remind me!" Raphael gets angry.

"Hey!" Erza grabs Raphael. Her glare now gets the better of Raphael due to the Leviathan's presence. "What is that creature?!"

"It's.., it's..," Raphael stutters.

"It's the Leviathan," Cassidy answers.

"What?" Kagura looks up at the behemoth. It is still trying to eat King Shark.

"How do we beat it?" Erza asks.

"I don't know!" Raphael scaredly replies.

Cassidy puts his hands in his pockets for warmth. "The Leviathan is a hybrid. Water Dragon and Snake. It's obvious that a hybrid has a known weakness for certain types of magic-users."

Gajeel chuckles. "So, Dragon Slayers can stop the beast of the sea?"

"That is correct," Cassidy said. "You may use me as a weapon."

"What are you doing?!" Raphael yells at Cassidy.

"Changing my path. I refuse to be used as a weapon of evil. I need a new purpose, and now, I found it," Cassidy's Seven Deadly Sin Emblem erases.

"So, you'll help us?" Kagura asks.

"Yes. My magic ability will return when I stop talking. If I'm going to die, I want to die doing something good for once."

Gajeel grabs Cassidy and lifts him like a sword. By doing so, Cassidy turns iron; and Gajeel is in shock. "How?"

"My magic reflects on the user holding me like a sword. I amplify the magic user with my magic. After all, I'm more supportive than anyone from my former guild."

"Alright!" Gajeel gets excited. "Lily! Let's go!"

"Right!" Panther Lily grabs Gajeel and fly towards the Leviathan.

"You freaking traitor," Raphael is perturbed by Cassidy's betrayal.

Erza punches Raphael in the gut, knocking him out. She picks him up. "We gotta get to Laxus, Sting, and Rogue. They can help Gajeel take down the Leviathan."

"Understood," Kagura nods.

"So, are we going to allow the Dragon Slayers and Spike take that behemoth alone, Gray, my love?" Juvia helps Gray.

"No, we're stepping into this fight! Ice-Make Saucer!" Gray creates a large, spinning ice disk, capable of cutting through like a buzz-saw, which he launches at the Leviathan. The saucer shatters on contact. The scales show to be impenetrable.

"We should combine our effort, Gray," Juvia suggests.

Gray nods. "Right. Let's do it together, Juvia!"

"Yukino. You think Pisces can bring that down creature?" Sting refers to the Leviathan, still trying to eat King Shark.

"I'm not sure," Yukino is having second thoughts.

"Sting! Rogue!" Kagura and Minerva arrives.

"Milady?" Sting turns to Minerva.

"Kagura? What's up?" Rogue turns to Kagura.

"The Leviathan is a hybrid of a Water Dragon and a Snake," Minerva informs the Twin Dragons.

"Perfect," Sting and Rogue now know what to do.

"So," Laxus cracks his knuckles. "We get to train to slay this hybrid dragon. I say bring it on!" Laxus taps into his Lightning Dragon Mode. He watches Sting and Rogue tapping into their drives. Laxus, Sting, and Rogue go after the Leviathan.

"Spike, what should we do?" Carla turns to Spike.

"I have to fight the Leviathan," Spike flaps his wings.

"Not alone!" Wendy refuses to allow her boyfriend to fight a monstrosity on his own. She taps into her Dragon Force.

"Spike wants!" Spike increases into a full-size dragon. The spikes on his back and tail become sharper. He gains muscle mass and gets ripped. Spike roars after his transformation. Everyone else hears Spike's roar.

"Let's go, Spike!" Wendy flies towards the Leviathan.

Spike runs towards the seashore of the Akane Resort Beach.

"Hey, should you and the others help him fight?" Lector asks Evergreen.

"Of course, we're not going to standby and do nothing," Evergreen spreads her wings and flies after her friends. Frosch and Lector decide to help Sting and Rogue fly closer to the Leviathan.

Jura imprisons Kain Hikaru in an iron rock cage. With Mr.Cursy the Third out of contention, Kain Hikaru's strength is not strong enough to destroy the cage. All Kain Hikaru can do is watch while Jura goes to aid his friends against the Levithan.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art, Karma Demon Iron Spiral!" Gajeel transforms his legs into a giant drill, which rotates at high speed, heavily damaging and piercing through the scales of the Leviathan. The Leviathan screeches loudly in pain. The jaws open wider for King Shark to escape.

"King Shark is free!" King Shark lands in the waters of Akane Beach. Then he sees Spike and Wendy coming towards the Leviathan. "They want to die."

"Sky Dragon Leading Sky Arrow!" Wendy cloaks one of her legs in a whirlwind of a Sky Dragon's air, thrusting it at the Leviathan. The Leviathan gets pushed back from the impact. It releases the unnatural lightning at Wendy, hoping to incinerate her.

"I'll take that!" Laxus intervenes and intercepts the unnatural lightning. It increases his magic power. "Lightning Dragon Breakdown Fist!" Laxus gathers a large amount of lightning around one of his fists, bends the arm, and then extends the fist forward in a punching motion. An oversized version of his fist; Completely composed of lightning, is generated and rapidly fired towards the Leviathan, electrocuting the creature in the process.

The Leviathan screeches louder and uses its unnatural lightning as a battery to feed Laxus' lightning into its body. The unnatural lightning starts glowing into a new color. The unnatural lightning is now red, meaning that the creature is livid.

"White Dragon!" Sting conjures his holy breath attack.

"Shadow Dragon!" Rogue conjures his shadow breath attack.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!" Sting and Rogue combine their breath attack into a unison raid. The Leviathan unleashes a red unnatural lightning energy beam at the unison raid breath attack; The combined magic attack causes an explosion on impact when it collides.

Smoke is everywhere from the attack, and Spike takes full advantage to tackle the Leviathan. The Leviathan falls back and dives into the water. Spike flaps his wings and flies in the skies, thinking that the Leviathan may want to drag him and drown him.

King Shark swims back onshore. Only to be surrounded by many wizards, including Popeye and Captain Sparrow. Cherry Blendy is in a confined area due to Freed's enchantment. Many sailors return to shackle Raphael is nullifying magic cuffs.

"You're not getting away, King Shark," Captain Sparrow draws his sword in front of King Shark's chest.

King Shark knows he won't win the battle with everyone else in the fray. Popeye, Kagura, Erza, Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen, Minerva, Jura, Sherria, Gray, Juvia, Carla, and Yukino surround King Shark. "King Shark is dethroned."

Lector grabs Sting while Frosch grabs Rogue to help them fight in the battle.

"Thanks," Sting is grateful for Lector's assistance.

"No problem, Sting. We need to make sure that Leviathan is down," Lector replies.

"Hey, Frosch."

"I'm going to help," Frosch happily expresses.

"That you are, Frosch," Rogue powers up.

Spike is trying to read the Leviathan's movement by the shifting waters around the beach.

"See anything, Fairy Dragon!" Gajeel asks.

"It's hard to tell. The waters are moving differently," Spike responds. He sees the head of the Leviathan rising from the waters. It spews unnatural red lightning from its mouth at Spike. Spike, however, grabs the unnatural red lightning and forms it into an energy ball. "Lightning Inferno Flame!" Sparkling Green Flames engulfs the energy ball. "Demolition Blast!" Spike presses forward, creating an energy cannon to shoot at the Leviathan. The Leviathan screeches louder and dives when Spike grabs the horn and flies. "Everyone! Concentrate on your magic power to finish the creature!"

"Rogue, let's combine our magic once more," Sting said.

"Right," Rogue nods. He and Sting power up.

Popeye chuckles and gives every wizard some spinach. "Eat and combine your magic into one ultimate combo move!"

They do so without any hesitation except for Sherria. She closes her nose to eat the spinach. With every wizard gaining an increase with their magic power, they concentrate on their powerful ones. Spike flies high enough to release the Leviathan.

"Sky God Heavenly Gathering of Clouds!" Sherria extends her arms outwards with her palms open. Black air spirals appear in the form of stylized feathers that grows larger and larger. It flows like a serpent at high speeds at the Leviathan.

"Baryon Formation!" Bickslow's Tikis gets in a pentagon formation, shooting an energy beam at the Leviathan.

"Fairy Machine Gun Leprechaun!" Evergreen unleashes her torrents of energy needles at the Leviathan.

"Water Slicer!" Juvia creates a single wave of multiple blades that resemble scythes at the Leviathan.

"Carla, I'm going to need your assistance," Freed said. Carla grabs Freed and takes off. "Dark Écriture Absolute Shadow!" By inscribing runes onto himself, Freed's upper body becomes covered in dark armor, complete with large shoulder pads and a helmet with a menacing appearance; Freed's hair becomes slicked back and protrudes from the opening in the helmet. Freed produces a large, electric orb from his right hand. Carla gets closer to the Leviathan, allowing Freed to use the electric orb as a melee weapon to slash the Leviathan at full force.

"Ice-Make Unlimited One-Sided Chaotic Dance!" Gray creates a large number of big Ice Swords and directs them at the Leviathan.

"Requip!" Erza requips into her Flame Empress Armor. She slashes her flame sword at the Leviathan; Flame slices produce from her slashing.

"Yagdo Rigora!" Minerva casts an enchantment that allows her to create a stone, god-like effigy with intricate designs on its body. She uses her territory magic to teleport the stone towards the Leviathan. It explodes and creates a powerful and wide-scale blast.

"Rock Avalanche!" Jura conjures an iron rock wall first and separates the bricks of the iron rock wall. He lifts the bricks in the air and is sent flying at the Leviathan with great force and speed; Which creates a huge terrestrial blast in the process.

"Now, Pisces," Yukino points at the Leviathan. "Show who's dominion over the seas!" Pisces flies in the skies and attack the Leviathan head-on.

"Kagura," Popeye calls her.

"Yes?" Kagura turns to him.

"I'll throw ye to the behemoth," Popeye said. Kagura nods. Popeye grabs Kagura's back and tosses her at the Leviathan like a spear.

Kagura focuses on her magic power and strength. She uses her Archenemy sword to slash and manages to cut some scales of the Leviathan. She then uses her gravity magic to pull herself back to the others.

"Lightning Dragon Rooooooooooar!" Laxus unleashes his lightning breath attack at the Leviathan.

"Sky Dragon Rooooooooooooar!" Wendy unleashes her wind breath attack at the Leviathan.

"Holy Shadow Dragon!" Sting and Rogue combined their Dragon Slayer Magic for a powerful and destructive attack. "Flash Fang!" They release a combined burst of light and shadows at the Leviathan.

"Karma Demon Iron God Sword!" Gajeel claps his hands together above his head, creating a gigantic iron sword. He uses Cassidy and his Iron God Sword to slash the Leviathan; The combined effort leave scares on the Leviathan's body.

Spike watches his friends combining their power to attack the Leviathan from the skies. He hears the Leviathan wailing in agony. The Leviathan lands in the waters badly injured from the relentless attacks. It's barely moving from afar.

"My turn. Fairy Dragon! Ice Paladin Strike!" Spike the Fairy lifts his claws and conjures ice missiles from the air. They're Sparkling Green with flames inside. He spawns a hundred of them. They are larger in scale due to Spike's size. "Launch!" Spike unleashes the ice missiles on the Leviathan.

Every wizard watches the ice missiles explode on the Leviathan. The Leviathan wails in agony even more from the relentless missile strikes. After a few moments, the Leviathan floats on the water, and everyone cheers.

"We did it!" Sherria jumps in excitement.

"Great teamwork, everybody," Jura throws the thumbs up.

"We did it, Gray!" Juvia hugs Gray. Gray rolls his eyes, allowing Juvia to enjoy the moment.

"I can't believe it. King Shark witnessed the fall of the Leviathan."

"We won!" Wendy shouts in triumph.

"That's how it's done!" Bickslow said. "Fairy Tail Rules!" Bickslow Tikis chant.

"Wow, we took down a dragon hybrid," Sting is in shock. He turns to Rogue.

"I guess it counts for slaying dragons," Rogue said.

"You guys were awesome!" Lector shouts.

"I think so too," Frosch concurs.

"Nice going, Gajeel," Panther Lily said.

"Thanks, Lily." Gajeel replies. "Thanks, Cassidy, for the assist."

"No problem. Glad I can do something before I'm turned in," Cassidy knows he's going to prison.

"Ever heard of Crime Sorcière?" Gajeel asks.

"No. Who are they?" Cassidy asks.

"A guild of former villains doing good. Perhaps you should go look for them while you have the chance to flee," Gajeel said.

"Sounds good. Throw me as hard as you can, and I'll go look for them," Cassidy said.

"Lily, turn me around," Panther Lily does so and throws Cassidy as hard as he can. Cassidy's body changes the moment Gajeel lets go of him. Cassidy is now light, and he soars in the skies heading towards the forest region near the Akane Resort.

Spike reverts to normal and lands on the beach. Wendy lands next to him and hugs him.

"We did it, Spike!"

"Yes, we did."

An hour later. The Royal Soldiers arrive at the beach of the Akane Resort. They bring King Shark, Cherry Blendy, Kain Hikaura, and Raphael into custody. One of the Royal Soldiers informs Jura that the new Magic Council will now consist of the Ten Wizard Saints. Sherria becomes sad, knowing that Jura will have to leave Lamia Scale. The Royal Soldiers ask if anyone is willing to work for the Magic Council Warfare Units since it's being reestablished. Gajeel and Panther Lily volunteer to help out, knowing it'll be good pay until the year is up. Jura, Gajeel, and Panther Lily say their byes and leave with the Royal Soldiers.

Popeye and Captain Sparrow say they and the sailors will help rebuild the Akane Resort as well as get their festivities underway. Popeye tells everyone he'll mail the checks in a few days. Wendy invites Sherria to the apartment; Spike and Carla have no problem. Erza and Kagura ask Spike to teleport them to the Mermaid Heel guildhall; Kagura wants to check on her friends. Spike uses his fire breath on Kagura and Erza after a quick hug. Sabertooth asks Spike to teleport them back home, which Spike complies. He uses his fire breath to teleport Sting, Rogue, Yukino, Minerva, Lector, and Frosch back home. The Thunder Legion will stay and help the sailors rebuild the Akane Resort. They still have another two months left with their reservation. Gray and Juvia tell Spike they'll be on their way. They'll walk back to their training grounds. Spike uses his fire breath one more time. He teleports Wendy, Sherria, Carla, and himself to the apartment in Magnolia.

"Home sweet home," Spike said. He walks up to his bed and lays on his belly. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, much better."

Wendy does the same and relaxes with Spike. "I'm so glad we took care of business."

"I'm glad my mom will be rotting in jail for all eternity. She killed a lot of innocents," Sherria said. She sits and lays back on Lucy's bed. "Wow, this bed is comfortable."

"I agree," Carla lays on the bed next to Wendy and Spike. "I'm so glad the Seven Deadly Sins are gone for good."

"First venture to fight them, we saw a Kraken. In the second encounter, we defeated a Leviathan. A team effort nonetheless."

"So, how long can I stay here for?" Sherria asks Spike.

"A few days, and then I'll send you back to the Lamia Scale guildhall."

"Thanks. I need to relax, and what a better way to celebrate is with my Sky Sister and Sky Brother."

"Sky Brother?" Spike is confused.

"Well, you can technically use wind magic as an Energy Maker Dragon, right?"

"Yea," Spike nods. There's no denying that fact.

"Therefore, I dub thee as my Sky Brother. Plus, you two are technically dating each other."

"Alright, I'll be your brother, Sherria," Spike smiles.

"Wonderful!" Sherria smiles.

Spike, Sherria, Wendy, and Carla hear the door knocking. Spike groans a little and answers the door.

"Hey, Fairy Dragon," The Landlady smiles. "I have pizza for you and your guests," The Landlady gives Spike two boxes of pizza."

"Pizza! Awesome!" Sherria gets excited. Her belly growls on cue.

"Thanks, Landlady. Uh, why are you giving me pizzas?"

"Well, the pizza delivery guy botched the order and winded up giving me more than one pie. So I figured to share with those living in the building."

"Thank you," Spike smiles.

"You're welcome. When will you be making those cookies?"

"Soon. I need to relax. I went on a job with my friends, and we just came back."

"Alright then, have a good day, Fairy Dragon," The Landlady said and left. "Gosh, I enjoy saying Fairy Dragon."

Spike closes the door. Sherria takes the pizza boxes out of Spike's claw and puts them on the table. Wendy and Carla decide to grab the plate and cups. Spike then grabs the juice and sodas in the fridge to have a pizza party to celebrate their victory over the Seven Deadly Sins.

PreviousChapters Next