• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,163 Views, 7,094 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,094
 11,163

PreviousChapters Next
Midnight Sparkle

"Ooooooooooooooooooooo!" Midnight Sparkle fails to bring Spike back to Equestria by force. "I can't believe that little bastard. He had a portal to Equestria this whole time!"

Usually, the portal to Equestria alters the body. However, due to Midnight Sparkle's demonic curses, her physical form is delayed. Midnight Sparkle feels different for some reason. Perhaps, bringing Earth Land power to Equestria amplifies her Equestrian Magic.

Discord is asleep when he falls off of his cotton candy cloud. He feels a cold crept terror of magic power he's not familiar with. "What is that I'm sensing?" Discord gets cold feet. He claps to call his clones. "As you know, I'm tired from today's class and meeting with Empress Ember. Please investigate the matter for me."

"Detective Discord is on the case," Discord (clone) is wearing a detector's suit and hat. He's smoking a pipe that has a chocolate scent. Detective Discord gets in the elevator. "Going up!" He leaves the house.

Midnight Sparkle lands in the middle of the Everfree Forest. "The Everfree Forest." She hears the Timberwolves howling nearby. Two tall Timberwolves are in the range of Midnight Sparkle. "I was once afraid of you creatures. Now," Midnight's hands glow. "You're nothing more but ashes," Midnight Sparkle shoots an aqua blue heat cannon from her palm. The power she unleashes not only incinerate the timberwolves, the trees within the Everfree Forest turn to ashes. "It appears I'm more powerful than the time I had all the Alicorn Magic when battling Tirek."

Midnight Sparkle smirks and decides to pay the Tree of Harmony a visit. Detective Discord arrives at the scene after sensing large quantities of magic used.

"Wow," Detective Discord sees what's left of the Everfree Forest. Behind him, the trees are intact. In front of him, it's a wasteland. "This is disturbing," Detective Discord takes a snapshot of the wasteland part of the Everfree Forest. "Whoever did this is wicked powerful," Detective Discord notices footprints on the ground. "Those aren't hoofprints," He takes another snapshot. "What kind of animal or creature destroyed half of the Everfree Forest?" A thought comes to Detective Discord. "If I were a villain and I want to make an impression, I would take out," Detective Discord gasps. "Whoever did this is after the Elements of Harmony!" Detective Discord writes his thoughts on possible villains that want to ruin Equestria. He flies in the direction of the Tree of Harmony.

After a few minutes of traveling, Midnight Sparkle soars down to the entrance of the Tree of Harmony. "Perhaps I can use the Elements of Harmony's power to bypass the artifact Mard Geer made so I can teleport to Earth Land. Then, I'll use Spike's magic card to teleport us back to Equestria. Once I return, I will destroy the Fairy Tail, then take Spike back."

Midnight Sparkle walks up to the Tree of Harmony. She reaches for her element when a shockwave of magic power denies her access.

"WHAT?!" Midnight Sparkle angrily shouts. She tries grabbing her element again, but the Tree of Harmony sends shockwaves of power time and time again. "WHY ARE YOU REJECTING ME!?" Midnight Sparkle grits her teeth. She grabs the Tree of Harmony. "WHY ARE YOU REJECTING ME!? YOU KNOW ME AS THE ELEMENT OF MAGIC!"

"You are no longer worthy of wielding the Element of Magic," A sparkling alicorn appears in front of Midnight Sparkle. It resembles Twilight Sparkle.

"I'm the Element of Magic!" Midnight Sparkle protests. "Also, what are you?!"

"I am a representation of the Tree of Harmony, Midnight Sparkle. You're not worthy of the Element of Magic anymore."

"WHY?!" Midnight Sparkle snorts at the representative.

"You're a demon. A narcissist demon, driven to ruin friendships."

"Excuse me?" Midnight Sparkle is offended. "I am the Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle. That's what I am in Equestria!"

"Was. You're a demon, not caring for anyone but yourself."

"SPIKE IS THE ONE THAT DOESN'T CARES! HE'S TOO AMBITIOUS OF LISTENING TO REASON ABOUT THE STATE OF EQUESTRIA! WE'RE AT WAR BY NOW DUE TO DISCORD'S ANTICS AND IMPERSONATION AS SPIKE! IN CASE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN, OTHER KINGDOMS AND NATIONS HATE US!"

"While you were in Earth Land, Midnight Sparkle. News travels fast throughout the lands. Discord confessed his sin during the Bar of Alliance meeting. Instead of going to war, the Nations, including Equestria, are closer than ever."

"What?" Midnight Sparkle is perplexed. "More united than ever?"

"That's right. Discord's testimony opened the doors of forgiveness. Also, Discord displayed flashbacks of Spike the Fairy. They all know how happy Spike is and accept the reality of living without him. Your efforts were all for nothing, Midnight Sparkle."

"THANKS TO DISCORD! MY LIFE IS RUINED!"

"Discord didn't make you lose your friendship with Spike. You did. Your friends are equally as guilty for using Spike for their benefit. You didn't see Spike as your friend. Not even a little brother. You saw him as a servant. A slave with no freedom."

"DON'T REMIND ME OF MY MISTAKES! I OWNED UP TO IT! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO SEEK REDEMPTION WHEN SPIKE WEREN'T AROUND, TO BEGIN WITH!?"

"Perhaps a simpler solution would be in order at the time. However, you chose to disregard Spike's happiness."

"I DID NOT!"

"You did, Midnight Sparkle. I can see in your eyes that you wanted things to go back to normal. Normal in the sense that Spike's happiness is taken away from him. You, Midnight Sparkle, are not a creature worthy to represent friendship. Besides, you were aiming to use the power of the Elements for your benefits."

"How did you?" Midnight Sparkle couldn't believe the Tree of Harmony figured her out that quickly.

"I can see it in your eyes. You want to make another attempt to lure Spike the Fairy back to Equestria."

"SHUT UP!" Midnight Sparkle shoots aqua blue flames at the representative. Her attack fazes through the representative.

"Your desire for Spike has led you astray, Midnight Sparkle. Your defeat is imminent."

"I will bring Spike back. I don't need you to tell me what I can't do!" Midnight Sparkle set her eyes at the Tree of Harmony.

"I told you, you're not worthy of using the Elements of Harmony for your selfish gain. There's nothing for you here," The representative formally claims.

"I'm not worthy," Midnight Sparkle's hand glows crimson red. "No one is!" She grabs the Tree of Harmony.

"Don't!"

"Scatter Explosion!" Midnight Sparkle releases a crimson red fireball. The Tree of Harmony alongside the Elements of Harmony are destroyed. The representative is in shock by Midnight Sparkle's decision-making.

The representative of the Tree of Harmony starts to disintegrate. "You sealed your fate."

Midnight Sparkle's hands glow green. She ignites her horn green as well. She absorbs the remaining magic from the Tree of Harmony and converts to curse power as she would do to an Exceed before drinking its' blood. "I can't allow you to dethrone me. No one should ever use the Element of Harmony against me since you forbade me the power I need."

The final words of the representative are spoken before vanishing. "Friendship is Magic."

"I will preach the qualities of Friendship once I gain enough power to restart time itself."

Detective Discord arrives and feels the Tree of Harmony destroyed. "No!" Detective Discord snaps his claw, teleporting in front of the Tree of Harmony. He sees a figure standing tall with overwhelming magic power. "What are you?"

Midnight Sparkle turns around. Her hand glows bright purple. "Hello, Discord."

"Twilight..?" Detective Discord can't believe that Twilight has a new body. He takes a snapshot of her.

"Goodbye," Midnight Sparkle shoots purple curse flares at Detective Discord. On impact, Detective Discord starts turning into stone.

"No! Not aga-" Detective Discord is now petrified in stone.

"This is for ruining my life," Midnight Sparkle shoves Detective Discord's statue, shattering him beyond recognition. She flies in the skies and lowers her magic power so no one can detect her.

At home, Discord holds his sides and falls to the floor hard. He yelps loudly in pain. Sunset and the Dazzlings come and check on him.

"What happened, Discord?" Sunset is concerned about Discord.

"What's wrong, big guy?" Sonata asks.

"A clone of mine has perished," Discord pants.

"What?!" Sunset and the Dazzlings shout in horror.

"I sensed something wickedly powerful. I don't know what I sensed, so I sent my clone to investigate. Now, I can't see the memories of my clone nor feel his essence. However, something horrid just happened."

"What..?" Adagio asks. She and Aria help Discord up.

"The Tree of Harmony along with the Elements of Harmony are destroyed."

PreviousChapters Next