• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,107 Views, 7,093 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,093
 11,107

PreviousChapters Next
Canterlot Ward

Day 1

Audio Log #1:

Princess Luna has arrived with a new patient for my care. Unicorn Number 3428, otherwise known as Ms.Rarity. According to Princess Luna, Unicorn Number 3428 has succumbed to madness and lust. We have provided a straightjacket and an anti-magic ring for Unicorn Number 3428. She will have a room to herself, and we will monitor her behavioral patterns to see where she stands in a new environment. I am Doctor Psyche, and I will help Ms.Rarity break free from her condition.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #2:

Four hours since her arrival, Unicorn Number 3428 has awakened from her slumber. She looked around her surrounding area and tried to break free from her straightjacket. She tried to use her magic. It's common for most unicorns under my care to panic at first. However, Unicorn Number 3428 cried out Spike's name, remembering movie night with my fellow doctors and nurses. Fairy Dragon, known as Spike the Fairy, once had feelings for Ms.Rarity. However, due to Fairy Dragon's memories and testimonies from several ponies closest to Unicorn Number 3428, Ms.Rarity took advantage of Fairy Dragon's love for her gain. I, Doctor Psyche; Will have a thorough interview with Unicorn Number 3428 to see where she stands.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #2.5:

The interview with Unicorn Number 3428 ended shortly due to the hostility Ms.Rarity has shown. Unicorn Number 3428 has attempted to bite my neck. I called reinforcements to subdue Unicorn Number 3428 with sedatives. She cried out Spike's name before passing out.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #3:

I'm monitoring Unicorn Number 3428 sleep pattern. She's tossing and turning, usual generic reactions with all my patients. However, camera feeds within Room 113-A have become static. I'll call a technician to change the camera during the next sleep cycle for Unicorn Number 3428. The sedatives are starting to wear out.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #4:

Unicorn Number 3428 woke up, demanding to see Spike. All she talks about is Spike, and she wants a relationship with him. Unicorn Number 3428 fantasizes about talking to Spike and asking him to help her with chores. I requested a nurse to dress up as Spike to roleplay her fantasy. Unicorn Number 3428 viciously attacked my nurse and required some medical services. I have issued Unicorn Number 3428 to wear a muzzle at all times except for her meal sessions. May Celestia guide me with this patient. It's going to be a long, long process.

<End of Recording>


Day 2

Audio Log #5:

It's a start of a new day. I finished my routine with other patients and wrote executive orders to release some ponies from my care. I'm glad that I helped some ponies conquer their insanities and purify them of their obsessions. Now, I'm monitoring Unicorn Number 3428. She's fantasizing about Spike and having a thorough conversation during her breakfast meal time. My fellow Nurse, Blue Shield, has taken notes that Unicorn Number 3428 is reliving moments of her past. A common theme for my patients during isolation. Her behavior seems calm during her fantasizing. I will attempt another interview with Unicorn Number 3428 right after her breakfast.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #5.5-1 Interview:

Doctor Psyche: "Hello, Ms.Rarity. How are you doing today?"

Rarity: "Spike? Why do you sound so different?"

Doctor Psyche: "I'm maturing a little. Please, tell me, how are you doing today?"

Rarity: "Well, I'm a little tied up. My magic doesn't work. I think I have a fever or a cold of some sort. Either than that, I'm good. I'm happy to see you visiting me."

Doctor Psyche: "Do you know where you're at?"

Rarity: "I'm home. I'm sitting on my nice soft bed. My sewing machine broke, and I have no materials to design beautiful dresses. Sweetie Belle isn't around. She's probably with her friends. Trying to find her cutie mark."

{Sounds of Doctor Psyche writing in his notebook}

Rarity: "Spike! Are you writing what materials I need? Are you secretly writing a love letter?" Rarity sounds seductive.

Doctor Psyche: "I'm jotting down what's necessary. Do you have eyes on anyone else?"

Rarity: "Well, there are a few stallions I have my eyes on; however, I'm looking at the gentlecolt I want in my life. "

{Sound of Doctor Psyche writing more notes in his notebook}

Doctor Psyche: "I may have eyes on another, Rarity."

{Sounds of Rarity barking at Doctor Psyche. Sounds of Doctor Pysche writing more in his notebook while distancing himself}

Rarity: "I want you, Spike! We're supposed to be together forever! Never make a lady cry! Don't you know that!?"

{Rarity is crying}

Doctor Psyche: "I just remembered, Twilight needed me to help her with some studies. I'll see you later."

{Sounds of barkings become muzzled by two nurses. Doctor Psyche is last to leave and shuts the door}

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #5.5-2 Conclusion:

My name is Blue Shield. I watched on the monitor the second interview held by Doctor Psyche. The second interview appears to be successful. Unicorn Number 3428 has viewed Doctor Pysche as Spike. The psychological view of Ms.Rarity has entered a memory stasis. She's seeing what describes, to be her room at her home. Subject recall Spike the Fairy or the new Spike that came to Equestria recently. I need a thorough examination for the state of Unicorn Number 3428. I'm hoping her mind is not meshing up with the current timeline and her past to create the fantasy she's interacting.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #6:

It's me. Doctor Psyche. Seven hours since my interview with Ms.Rarity. I am reporting on the transition of mental brainwaves within Unicorn Number 3428. She is starting to become less hostile towards the nurses. She still cries out for Spike's name, wanting to hold onto him in her arms. For five hours now, the medicine given to her has helped her soothe her fantasies, making her see more of our reality. I'm hoping the medicine dosage will be enough for Ms.Rarity to understand the gravity of her situation and need counseling. Sometimes, the power of fantasizing has more overwhelming power when it comes to obsessions and insanity.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #7:

There was a setback with the medication given to Unicorn Number 3428. Ms.Rarity's brainwaves are showing an increase, thus allowing Ms.Rarity to interact more with her fantasy. Footage from the camera has shown her kissing a pillow passionately. I take full responsibility for the setback.

<End of Recording>

Video Footage #1:

Rarity: "Oh, Spike. I love the tuxedo you are wearing."

{On the footage, the pillow Rarity has two holes punctured by her horn and a carved mouth by her horn}

Rarity: "I can't wait to go to the Gala with you tonight! Screw that Prince Blueblood fellow. I have you, Spikey-Wikey! Now, Kiss me!"

{Rarity is tongue kissing the pillow; she moans into the tongue kiss}

Rarity: "Oh, yes! Carry me, you loveable dragon!"

{Rarity rocks back and forth on the bed. Like being carried by a small dragon. A few moments later, Rarity puts her head on the bottom of the pillow, away from the mouth carving to sleep}

<End of Video>


Day 3

Audio Log #8:

Canterlot is in lockdown. Princess Celestia authorized the usage of her Royal Guards to secure Canterlot Ward. Princess Celestia believes Midnight Sparkle may want to recruit a fallen friend for her cause. Princess Celestia informed me that Midnight Sparkle recruited King Sombra, Storm King, Lord Tirek, and Cozy Glow; That either one would come to Canterlot Ward. I issued a statement of having Cozy Glow come to Canterlot Ward if retrieved safely. Perhaps I can understand why Cozy Glow, a young pegasus filly wants to be demented and help her change for the better. Princess Celestia told me there are no promises of the outcome. I can only hope and wait.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #8.5:

It's me, Blue Shield. After having the Royal Guards enter Canterlot Ward, I asked two of them to follow me. They complied and followed. I took them to the door where Unicorn Number 3428 is residing. With their spears, they stand firm to guard the door with their lives. Doctor Psyche is busy with another patient so, I'm monitoring Ms.Rarity until he takes over.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #8.5-2:

Me, again. It's been six hours since I last made an audio recording. The nurses came and fed Unicorn Number 3428. She's been giving some food to the pillow she calls Spikey-Wikey; Feeding it like a baby. I had a nurse give a different dosage for Ms.Rarity to have with her food due to the setback from last night's meal. Doctor Pysche has taken full responsibility for the mishap. However, it is I that messed up. I didn't tell him I did it on purpose to see if the brainwaves would react differently and pull Ms.Rarity back to our reality. When I pull a stunt like this, it usually works out. However, I expect my paycheck to be cut in half this week. Doctor Pysche will claim my soul for the setback. That means an earache of what not to do; I'm not looking forward to that.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #8.5-3:

Something is screwy with the camera feed; Doctor Pysche had this problem while monitoring Unicorn Number 3428 a few days ago. The monitor is static. I may need another technician to remove the camera and replace it in Room 113-A. I received word that the lockdown is over. We won. I'm hoping Doctor Pysche gets his wish for wanting Cozy Glow. Wait.., what is that..?

{Black mist makes a whistling sound on the monitor}

I need to report this to Doctor Pysche right now.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #9:

Sometimes, I want to kill Blue Shield for his stunts. I can't believe he authorized a different dosage for Unicorn Number 3428. Yea, I claimed his soul and cut his paycheck in half for this week. However, when he told me about the black mist he saw on the monitor, I rewind the footage to catch a glimpse of it. There are three theories I can come up with on the fly. One, the black mist is an apparition. Two, one of my unicorn patients managed to remove the anti-magic ring to use magic, a common theme within Canterlot Ward. Three, the anti-magic ring has released magic of its own and created some mist. I've seen it happen when unicorns try to overwhelm the anti-magic ring. I will be cautious if it appears again.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #10:

Princess Celestia came back to Canterlot Ward to inform me about Cozy Glow. Cozy Glow was incinerated by Midnight to gain more power for her cause. That sucks. A young filly dead by the hands of a tyrant. {Doctor Pysche sighs} Oh well, I can't cry over spilled milk. Princess Celestia asked me about the status of Ms.Rarity. I told her the truth; Princess Celestia gave me a sorrowful look. I've told the Princess that progress takes time. It's only been three days. I had many patients that took years to recover. I'm lucky to have some patients recover in less than a few months. It appears that Princess Celestia wants the Bearer of Generosity to have a speedy recovery. I'm doing all I can, and that takes time. Like the Princess with her subjects, she takes her sweet time to get to know them or at least come by to visit towns. I have many patients to attend to that need my help.

<End of Recording>

Video Footage #2:

{Rarity is shown to caress the pillow carving of Spike and nuzzle the side. She is kissing the left side of the face of the pillow to show affections}

Rarity: "I love you so much.., I don't care that my family and friends aren't with me..."

{Rarity sheds some tears and rubs her face with the pillow. Then with all her might, she squeals and struggles. Wanting to get out of the straightjacket. Then she stopped}

Rarity: "Hi, Twilight."

{Rarity has a genuine conversation with Twilight. Some audio is illegible}

Rarity: "What? You will give me-"

{Audio illegible}

Rarity: "Well. I don't know..."

{Small black mist appears for a moment before vanishing}

Rarity: "Why am I here?"

{Rarity looks around and struggles in her straightjacket. She squeals while calling Celestia's name}

<End of Video>


Day 4

Audio Log #11:

I watched footage of what transpired with Unicorn Number 3428. The mist returned during my slumber. It appears that Ms.Rarity had a genuine conversation with her fantasy friend, Twilight Sparkle. Some of the dialog spoken within the footage is illegible lip-read. I believe there's a malfunction within the new camera due to the mist. During the conversation, Rarity's demeanor changed drastically. It could be the side effect of the medication given to Unicorn Number 3428. I'll have another interview with Ms.Rarity. I need to have Blue Shield to watch the footage. Hopefully, the mist can make another appearance.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #11.5-1 Interview:

Doctor Psyche: "Hello, Rarity. How are you today?"

Rarity: "Who are you?" Rarity looks confused.

{Doctor Pysche is writing in his notebook}

Rarity: "Why am I'm here? Why am I wearing this hideous jacket!"

{Doctor Pysche writes more notes into his notebook while Rarity grunts and groans as she struggles}

Rarity: "Let me out!" She angrily shouts.

Doctor Psyche: "What do you remember?"

Rarity: "You monster! Let me out right now!" She angrily commands.

Doctor Psyche: "I'm no monster. I am Doctor Psyche, and I'm here to help you."

Rarity: "Release me from my bindings!" She angrily demands.

Doctor Psyche: "I'm afraid I cannot permit that. Please, tell me. What do you remember?"

Rarity: "If I talk, will you let me go?"

Doctor Psyche: "I will release you in due time. I promise. Now please, tell me what you remember?"

Rarity: "Well, I remember going to the Gala with Spike. We kissed, had a little fun, snuggled; Then Twilight talked to me. She wanted me to help her. I said that I couldn't cause I'm tied up, as you see, Doctor Psyche."

Doctor Psyche: "What did Twilight want from you?"

Rarity: "My body. Twilight wanted to use my body."

{Doctor Pysche writes what Rarity said about the offer of her body}

Doctor Psyche: "What did you say to Twilight?"

Rarity: "I told her no. All I want is Spike, and Twilight said that I'm blind. Twilight said, to join her to be with Spike. I find it repulsive since I see Spike every day. So, mind telling me why I'm here?"

Doctor Psyche: "You're here for your sanity. You are losing yourself to obsession. Your friends and family are worried about you and want you to snap out of yourself and come to your senses."

Rarity: "My senses?! What in Celestia's name do you mean?"

{Doctor Pysche is writing more notes on his notebook}

Doctor Psyche: "You have an obsession with someone you were once close to."

Rarity: "I-I do..?" She looks confused.

Doctor Pysche: "Yes. This young creature doesn't want anything to do with relationships."

Rarity: "Wait, you're not talking about my Spikey-Wikey, are you?"

Doctor Psyche: "Indeed I am."

Rarity: "That's not possible! He loves me! I love him! Who wouldn't want me?!" Rarity turns to a mirror in the room. She takes a good look at herself in the reflection. She looks like a mess. "What happened to me..?" Rarity slumps on the bed.

{Doctor Pysche is taking more notes.}

Doctor Psyche: "What do you remember?"

Rarity: "I remember..." Rarity sighs deeply. "My.., my..," Rarity groans at her stupidity.

Doctor Psyche: "Take your time."

{Ten minutes of silence during the interview}

Rarity: "It's all coming back to me, Doctor Psyche. Everything."

Doctor Psyche: "Where do you want to start?"

Rarity: "After watching Spike the Fairy's memories, I was deeply depressed about everything Spike said. How he felt about me especially calling me a bitch. I was so jealous of his love for Wendy. It should have been mine! However, I know that I screwed up. I used his emotions for me for my benefit. I did apologize to him during the week of the Grand Magic Games and hoped to be a couple. However, Wendy Marvell grabbed him and declared him hers. Wendy Marvell is lucky that I botched my chances to be with Spike after taking advantage of him for so long."

{Doctor Pysche is silent while taking notes.}

Rarity: "Then, I found out there's a new Spike and Twilight in town. I thank Celestia for a second chance to have a relationship with Spike. So, I reluctantly tried to persuade Spike into having a relationship with me. I tried kissing him, doing stuff for him, being close to him. In hindsight, what I was doing is beyond wrong because Spike is a dog, and he's much younger than Spike the Fairy."

Doctor Psyche: "Dragons do age differently than dogs."

Rarity: "I know. However, I wasn't thinking at the time. Then I get summoned to Discord's house. When I arrived, I looked like a trainwreck. I heard this small changeling calling out for her mother, and when the changeling mentioned Spike's name, I rushed to find Spike. I inadvertently swatted the youngling away for my relentless pursuit," Rarity looks down in shame. "I came close to violating Spike when Chrysalis shot me with her magic. All I want is Spike in my life, and I allowed my obsession to take control of my sanity. I guess you can call me the Element of Greed."

Doctor Psyche: "I won't be calling you that. You needed help to overcome your obsession with someone."

Rarity: "I do."

Doctor Psyche: "I'm going to keep you here a bit longer. You're sane now but, I need to see if there are no setbacks with your behavior."

Rarity: "How did I end up in a place like this?"

Doctor Psyche: "Princess Luna brought you here four days ago. She and your friends are concerned about you. I will do everything I can to help you become anew."

Rarity: "Thanks. Where is Sweetie Belle?"

Doctor Psyche: "I don't have the answer to that. I will make some calls to get an answer to you right away."

{Doctor Pysche leaves the room and shuts the door. Rarity sighs in relief. Knowing she's getting the help she needs}

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #11.5-2 Conclusion:

It's rare for any patient to snap back into reality in a few days. I figure being a Bearer of the Element allows a quicker recovery than most other ponies. I witnessed Doctor Pysche having a thorough interview while the camera didn't show any malfunction. I examined Room 113-A for any signs of the black mist. There were no sightings of the black mist present. I will take caution of its sighting until Doctor Pysche deems Rarity of being sane once more.

<End of Recording>

Video Footage #3:

Rarity: "Okay, so, they can't release me of my straightjacket or remove this hideous ring on my horn. I'm so bored."

{The camera in Room 113-A is disabled from viewing what's going on. There is audio}

Rarity: "What is that-?!"

{The camera picks up a distinct audio voice}

Rarity: "I said no! I told you I want nothing to do with-"

{Audio is low in quality}

Rarity: "No! I said no! I don't need your help! I'm getting the help already! I won't let you-"

{Sounds of gagging and gurgling}

<End of Video>


Day 5

Audio Log #12:

Back to square one. Unicorn Number 3428 is back to being hostile towards the nurses after yesterday's interview. Video footage from yesterday is indescribable. I'm guessing the medicine had a delayed altercation since Ms.Rarity is a Bearer of the Elements of Harmony. Her eyes went from blue to red. Right now, she's struggling frantically in her straightjacket and somehow got loose. I instructed reinforcements to give Unicorn Number 3428 sedatives to tighten the straightjacket. I'll call for a technician to replace the camera in Room 113-A and to have a backup hidden camera within the room. We need to figure out what's causing the interference.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #13:

Princess Celestia came to check on my progress. I told her that Ms.Rarity has been talking to herself and she wants Spike. A nurse needed me with another patient, so I asked Blue Shield to fill in the gaps for me. When I came back, Blue Shield was sweating nervously. Judging from the look on his face, he left something crucial about Ms.Rarity. I ask him to spill it. He forgot to mention Rarity snapping out of her fantasy during my interview. Now I have to inform Princess Celestia what Blue Shield left out. Ugh.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #14:

I couldn't contact Princess Celestia, so I informed Princess Luna about Unicorn 3428 progress. She was eager to know how Ms.Rarity was doing. I told her everything, including the camera feeds and interruptions Blue Shield and I experienced. I told her about the black mist so starting tonight, Princess Luna will be joining Blue Shield and me to uncover what and why it is targeting Ms.Rarity's room. Until then, I'll keep my eyes on Unicorn 3428 until another patient needs me or when Princess Luna arrives.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #15:

Unicorn 3428 has entered a state of shock and passed out. What I see is-

<End of Recording>

PreviousChapters Next