• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,082 Views, 7,083 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,083
 11,082

PreviousChapters Next
Gathering the Dazzlings

Sunset leaves her apartment unhappy. Her life will start over because of the Princess of Friendship's doing and her guilty conscience getting the better of her. Impersonating and robbing a duplicate's life is unfair now that Sunset thinks about it. Twilight feels a little guilty for guilt-tripping Sunset, but it was the only way she came up. Her alicorn magic is of no use in the realm of humans. Twilight is unable to wipe Sunset's memory and lie to her about the situation with Spike.

"How far is it?" Twilight asks.

"Two miles on foot. They perform at that bar every week on Wednesday."

"How well do they sing?"

"Good. The Sirens are getting better with their singing. However, they don't feed on hatred with their magic disperse. When we get back to Equestria, they may need a new set of amulets to feed."

"I cannot produce the amulets for them to feed on hatred!" Twilight exclaims.

"You're going have to be creative with the amulets you design for them to feed. Unless Discord turn them into ponies or whatever creatures they see fit."

"How are you feeling, Sunset?"

"Crap. I feel like crap because I have to give up my happiness for you and Equestria and, I was robbing the life of another Sunset Shimmer. I hope you live with this guilt for the rest of your life cause I will not forgive you. Not one bit."

"What does crap mean?" Twilight asks.

Sunset groans. "Never mind what it means. I'm angry and sad, okay!"

"I understand. So, are you going to tell your friends about going back to Equestria?"

"No. My friends would fight for me to stay. Plus, I'm vital to them here as friends and the magic we possess with our necklaces. Sometimes, things are better left off unsaid."

Twilight sighs a little bit but, she needs to go forth with her scheme to succeed. After forty minutes of walking, Sunset and Princess Twilight Sparkle arrive at the bar. It already has the stench of alcohol.

"Not even 2:30, and they are already drunk," Sunset hates the smell of alcohol.

"I wonder how many people are depressed."

Sunset and Twilight enter the bar to see fifty people getting drunk. Sunset and Twilight see the Dazzlings getting paid $200 for their performance.

"$200, this won't cover up for our expenses," Adagio said.

"Well, you want more money, loosen up a little," The Bar Owner chuckles pervertedly.

Aria slaps the Bar Owner in the face. "Screw you, pervert! Let's bail," Aria turns to see Sunset and Princess Twilight.

"Oh, great," Sonata said. She's not happy seeing the two.

Adagio groans and walks up to them. "What do you want with us?"

"We have something to tell you. Can we discuss this elsewhere first?" Princess Twilight asks.

Adagio sighs. "Sure, follow us."

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata lead Sunset and Princess Twilight to their van. The girls enter the van while Aria gets in the driver's seat. She drives the van to a parking lot where they won't be bothered for two hours.

"Alright, we'll be fine for two hours," Aria sits with Adagio and Sonata.

"What do you have to say to us, Princess Twilight Sparkle?" Adagio crosses her arms.

"Well, a lot has happened in Equestria and-" Adagio interrupts Twilight.

"Skip to the point. Don't blab anything that isn't necessary. We don't have forever."

"Right," Twilight takes a deep breath. "There's a new law in Equestria. All creatures that originated in Equestria are forbidden to live in an alternate reality."

"Wait, what?" Adagio, Aria, and Sonata say in unison.

"You know me as the Princess of Friendship, right?"

"Yes. You defeated us with your friendship, and our amulets broke. We no longer have magic, nor we can feed on the hatred," Adagio replies.

"We've been scrounging for scraps ever since," Aria said.

"It's hard to survive in this world without magic. It's hard for us to try and find a purpose in this world," Sonata said.

"No school would take us due to our duplicates living in this time period. We'll end up in prison for identity theft or worse, become a scientific experiment for the United Equestrian government," Aria noted.

"I messed up with a friendship towards a different species. Spike the Dragon. My number one assistant. He disowned me as a friend and left our world."

"Why would he do that if you are the Princess of Friendship?" Sonata asks.

"What you and I nearly pulled here at Canterlot High is child's play compared to what Twilight and her friends have done to Spike," Sunset said.

Adagio smirks. "Really?"

"What vile actions have you committed on Spike?" Aria asks.

"Worse than us four, this I have to hear," Sonata says.

"You want to tell, or shall I?" Sunset asks Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle reveals the truth to the Dazzlings. All the atrocities, pranks, mockery, abandonment, and usage of slavery Twilight and her friends have done to Spike. The explanation took Twilight an hour to explain in full detail. The Dazzling's jaws drop in shock and horror.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," Adagio pauses. "You and your friends did all of that to a baby dragon and not once got incarcerated for those crimes?"

"Well, we received our punishments, and things did happen," Twilight said.

"If you and your friends would have done that here, that's an easy thirty years in jail for doing that to a child," Sonata said.

"Some Princess you are. That's vile and wicked," Aria said.

"What we did was no excuse but, what you and your friends did is beyond wrong," Adagio said.

Twilight sighs. "I know. Because of my and my friends' actions, Spike wished himself away. For us to have a second chance with Spike, it's vital for me to bring not only Sunset Shimmer back; but you three as well."

"A chance to go back to Equestria?" Sonata turns to Adagio.

"Be freed from the perverts of this disgusting world?" Aria turns to Adagio.

"I hate this disgusting world and the fact that we lost our magic while you get to keep yours for the crimes you've committed, Twilight. However, going back home sounds better than what we are struggling with within this pathetic world. If we go back, are we free to go, or you'll lock us up like monsters?"

Twilight sighs heavily. "If you three come back, you'll return with a clean slate. You'll start your lives anew. However, I would refrain from taking over Equestria or any parts outside of it. A lot has changed due to my actions. There's a school where you three can learn friendship. You'll meet new creatures and can have a happy life."

"We'll think about the school once we get our bodies back. We need to see where we stand in Equestria and try to figure out a better source of food with our amulets destroyed," Adagio said.

"Very well. Drive us to Canterlot High. The portal is still open, and we'll go back to Equestria."

"Aria, step on it," Adagio commands.

"On it," Aria sits on the driver's seat and drives the van to Canterlot High.

"So the new law that's being enforced?" Sonata asks.

"No creature is allowed to leave Equestria under any circumstances. No creature cannot be banished from the planet. Relocations to other kingdoms are acceptable. If punishments are beyond the level of banishment, the only place to be relocated will be in the depths of Tartarus until due time or eternity," Twilight explains.

"I have to say thank you for screwing up so badly for us to have a clean slate, Twilight. We can finally leave this wretched planet," Adagio said.

"Thank you for making it easier for us," Aria said.

"Oh, I hope to see the baby dragon so I can hug him," Sonata said.

"Me too." Twilight thought to herself.

After a half-hour of driving, Aria parks the van in front of the statue at Canterlot High. The Dazzlings, Twilight, and Sunset get out of the van.

"Follow me," Twilight said. She steps inside the portal.

Sunset sighs heavily. She steps into the portal with her duffle bag.

"Who's first?" Sonata asks.

"You!" Aria shoves Sonata into the portal. Aria steps in second.

"Goodbye, scum," Adagio flips the bird at Canterlot High and steps into the portal.

The Dazzling screams while being transferred to Equestria. Their bodies change form in the process. After a few moments, Adagio, Aria, and Sonata see Princess Twilight and Sunset Shimmer. The two are looking at them with shocked faces.

"What?" Adagio said.

"Why are you looking at us like that?" Sonata asks.

"Never seen a Siren in her true form?" Aria asks.

"You're not Sirens. You're Hippogriffs," Twilight said.

The Dazzlings are appalled. They search for a mirror to see their bodies. Adagio, Aria, and Sonata couldn't believe what they are seeing.

"I.., I can't believe it," Adagio is looking in the mirror.

"We're Hippogriffs. I would have never thought I'll become one," Sonata said, looking in the mirror.

"Why are we Hippogriffs? We're supposed to be Sirens," Aria said.

"Since you are no longer attached to the amulets, the portal gave you three new bodies that adapt better in Equestria," Twilight theorizes. "Considering you three can fly and swim as sirens, it gave you the bodies capable of doing both."

"A clean slate to start anew," The Dazzlings say in unison.

Discord makes an appearance with Princess Luna. The two see Sunset Shimmer, the Dazzlings, and Twilight Sparkle.

"The Sirens are Hippogriffs?" Princess Luna is confused.

"They no longer have amulets, so the portal could have given them better bodies to be in the land and sea," Discord assumes.

"That is the case, Discord. So, I'm ready for my wish," Twilight happily says.

"I'll be back to get my sister. Twilight, gather your friends," Princess Luna flies to Canterlot.

"I will. And Sunset. You can live here in the castle until you find a place of your own."

"Screw you, Princess of Fiendship. I hope you fail on your attempt," Sunset Shimmer leaves.

"May I help you relocating?" Discord asks.

Sunset takes a deep breath. "Sure. As long as I'm far away from Twilight and her friends."

"Ouch," The Dazzlings say in unison.

"Well, there are lots of places away from Ponyville. I can also use a roommate."

"Sure, why not," Sunset calmly accepts Discord's offer.

"What!? He's the one that put your name in this situation!" Twilight exclaims.

"You're the lame-brain Princess that nearly made Spike commit suicide! Also, it's because of you that my life has to change!" Sunset takes a deep breath to calm herself down. "I rather hang out with a chaotic deity than a self-proclaim Pony Princess that knows the very definition of friendship."

"After retrieving Spike, you'll get your life back. I just need a little more time." Twilight thought to herself.

"Also, I do believe there are other good things, Discord has done that you didn't admit to me," Sunset said.

"Adagio? Where will we go now?" Aria asks.

"I'm still thinking," Adagio said.

"You're welcome to come to my place," Discord said.

"Hmm, living with the Chaos man himself. Rent-free, I presume?" Adagio looks at Discord.

"Yes. Until you are accustomed to Equestria's lifestyle again," Discord said.

"I don't have a problem being around with the Dazzlings. I'm sure we can turn over a new leaf in our new lives," Sunset calmly says.

Adagio sighs and walks up to Sunset. "Sure. Let's start anew in this new life of ours."

"Until we get accustomed and find our new place to call home," Aria said.

"I'm making tacos at Discord's house!" Sonata cheers.

Discord gives Sunset and the Dazzling keys to his house. "I'm going to teleport you there. My house is chaotic but, I will make sure that you don't succumb to motion sickness. There is unlimited food and drinks, so help yourself. Anything that comes to your mind that you want. Clap three times, and it'll appear to you. I have to take care of this situation which won't be good for whoever, and I'll return."

"Thanks, Discord. Uh, where would our rooms be?" Adagio asks.

"My house can expand itself. Find an empty closet. Claim that it's yours, and it'll turn into the room of your desire," Discord said. "I have plenty of unused closets."

"Well, that answers our questions. Thanks for doing this," Sunset graciously says.

"You're welcome. That's what a generous friend would do," Discord smiles.

"Hope you fail, Princess," Sunset said. She's still pissed at Twilight for stripping her life away and giving her a guilty conscience that wouldn't leave her alone.

Twilight sighs and looks down. Discord teleports the Dazzlings and Sunset to his house.

"Well, can you bring my friends here, Discord?" Twilight asks.

"No. The term is our friends, Twilight. They're my friends as well," Discord crosses his arms, sounding a bit upset.

"Please?" Twilight pleas.

"Get them yourself. I'll be waiting for you by the map room."

Twilight sighs and leaves the area. Discord floats to the map room and wonders how Spike is doing in the other world.

PreviousChapters Next