• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 10,895 Views, 7,082 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,082
 10,895

PreviousChapters Next
School of Friendship: Lunch Break

It is now 1:15 in the afternoon at the School of Friendship. 1:15-2:00 is the lunch hour. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy sits at a table together and isolated from every other creature in the cafeteria.

"I can't believe he gave me detention," Rainbow said, looking at her detention slip.

"I can't believe he's using his experiences to teach other creatures what we did to him, telling what's pleasant and what isn't. Disregarding the Elements of Harmony and what they represent as well," Said Twilight, eating a hayburger.

"Well, Spike does have good intentions to make sure that no other creature experiences what he endured. I mean, would you want a friend to be blatant disrespectful for laughs?" Said Applejack.

"Oh, c'mon, AJ!" Rainbow feels conflicted. "He's targeting all of us! You were probably next in that class of his! He's disrespectful to us!"

"A painful reminder but, it'll be my wake-up call. Also, to never neglect my younger sister. Always be by her side when she needs me," Said Applejack calmly.

"How were your classes, Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy?" Twilight asks.

"Maud's class was so boring, Twilight," Said Rarity. "She made us listen to some ponies yap about comics, superheroes, food, and hobbies."

"C'mon, it wasn't that bad," Said Pinkie.

"Listening is one thing, but go on and on and on, ugh!" Rarity's head slams on the table of exhaustion.

"What was the moral of Maud's class?" Applejack asks.

"That we should listen to each other. Missing some crucial details will drift friends apart," Pinkie said, already knowing the core value of Maud's teachings.

"Wow," Applejack and Rainbow said.

"And, by not listening, we start forgetting about their existence," Pinkie sadly sighs. She remembers all those times that she forgot Spike on numerous occasions.

Twilight rubs her face with her hooves as that statement hits her hard. All those times, she'd have forgotten about Spike consistently.

"After that class, we had Sunburst's class," Fluttershy explains. "He taught us what happens when we depart as friends without connections. That some friends go astray with no one to lean or depend on. Some friends deal with abandonment and why no one should ever be isolated. He gave his speech about leaving a friend behind and how hurt that friend felt. Something that no one in the class ever wants to feel or put someone in that position. It was tough and a bit of a heartache."

"Wow," This caught Twilight by surprise.

"I will say, Sunburst's lessons are hitting me harder than my sister's. I would hate to put any friend of mine feel abandoned again, and I do not want to do that again."

The girls continue to discuss what they went through in class. Gallus, Ocellus, Silverstream, Yona, Sandbar, and Smolder come into the cafeteria. They find a table to sit and talk to.

"Wow, I have to say, Discord's class is the most fun," Silverstream said.

"Yona likes Trixie. Trixie and Yona talk alike."

"One thing is clear, Trixie is right about having friends achieve higher things in life. United we stand, divided we fall," Gallus said.

"Yea," Everyone nods in unison.

"It's great to have fun in classes. Trixie's magic is spectacular with the assistance of Headmare Glimmer," Smolder said.

"Two friends working together like that, imagine what the six of us can achieve?" Sandbar said, getting excited.

"Yea! What if and this is just me saying this, what if we are tasked to fight a superpowered villain?" Silverstream excitedly expresses. "If my cousin helped defeated the Storm King, what's in stored for us?"

"Hmm, us taking down a powerful foe?" Gallus thinks about it.

"Yona says, bring it on!" She slams the table, spoiling for a fight.

"Well, uh, I think we can achieve the impossible cause when having friends, there is no giving up," Ocellus said.

"As long as we believe in ourselves and in each other, we can overcome anything," Sandbar said.

"Yeah!" Everyone said in unison.

Spike (Discord), Sunburst, Trixie, Maud, Discord (clone), Headmare Starlight Glimmer, and the CMC Counselors come into the cafe. They see everyone interacting as well as Twilight and her friends isolated from everyone else. They sit at an empty table away from the students.

"So, how is everyone?" Starlight asks, breaking the ice.

"Well, Spike informed Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and I that we'll be hosting Rainbow Dash in detention," Sweetie Belle said.

"Detention already?" Starlight is appalled with the statement.

"She interrupted my class, calling it blatant cause it involves her and her friends. I came close to giving Twilight detention cause of her interruptions. She kept on pestering about the values of the Elements of Harmony. That Generosity, Honesty, Laughter, Loyalty, Kindness, and Magic is what I should be teaching. I told her, Twilight, and Applejack that I'm teaching about my experiences so no one ever goes through what I endured," Spike (Discord) said, putting his claw on the table holding his head.

"Twilight did the same in my class," Discord (clone) said. "She hated the fact that my classroom was chaotic when the other students enjoyed it. She hated my trust exercise as she deemed it too dangerous when no one got hurt. Rainbow Dash didn't mind sitting on the floating desks and doing the trust exercise. Applejack didn't mind one bit. She enjoyed it as far as I know. Twilight was yapping that I could have told some truths about the Elements of Harmony when I told her about my curriculum. She's starting to behave like a control freak. She's starting to think that she should appeal that the school should be teaching the values about the Elements of Harmony."

Starlight groans. "Twilight was so excited, and now she flipped a 180. What about the rest of you? Any problems with Twilight's friends?"

"Rarity didn't like my listening class. She looked bored when I had other students talk about their likes. Pinkie was keen on paying close attention. So was Fluttershy. Rarity needs help to listen to everyone, like how she listens precisely to her customers at her boutique."

"Ouch," Discord (clone) said, knowing that was a shot at Rarity as a businesswoman versus a student."

"They were fine in my class. I want to say they had a heartache when I made my speech about forgetting a friend. I want to say it reminded them of how they forgot about Spike," Sunburst confirms.

"All Trixie can say is; Trixie likes Yona and her new friends. They have the potential of becoming great friends down the road."

"Yea, I saw it too. When we were performing an act of what happens when friends work together," Starlight said.

"We were watching things outside of the classrooms," Apple Bloom said.

"Yea, we decided to split up and watch the classes," Scootaloo said.

"It's for us to see who is struggling to make friends or understand how to greet a creature. So far, from what we've seen. Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity need the most help. Applejack is calm. Pinkie is keen on improving herself as a friend. The same goes for Fluttershy. If things continue with Twilight, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity, we may need your help Headmare Glimmer to settle things with them," Sweetie Belle said.

"Understood," Starlight nods.

Everyone in the cafeteria finishes eating their lunch and goes to their next class. Starlight hopes that Twilight controls her emotions better. Stop being critical. And learn something rather than disrupt a lecture.

PreviousChapters Next