• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,080 Views, 7,083 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,083
 11,080

PreviousChapters Next
Let's Talk

Fairy Rage is sitting at the Rainbow Cherry Blossom Tree alone. Moments ago, Fairy Rage was choking for no apparent reason. Then the choking ceased, which raises more questions.

"Damn, what the hell was that?" Fairy Rage speaks aloud to make sure he can talk. "Well, I'm glad that's over." Fairy Rage sighs. "Damn that stupid cat for ruining my first-ever date!" Fairy Rage groans. He gets flashes of Carla wearing the shimmering gold dress. "Carla looked so beautiful..."

Happy flies to the apartment and asks the Landlady where Fairy Rage has gone; she tells Happy that Fairy Rage is sitting by a tree to contemplate.

"Thanks!" Happy gets an instant idea of which tree Fairy Rage is and flies there.

Fairy Rage closes his eyes and tries to remember the good parts of the date. He grabs a rock and chucks it far in anger since the images of Happy's interference come to mind. Happy gets knocked down by the rock Fairy Rage threw. He crash lands on the grass hard. Happy couldn't tell if that was on purpose or unintentional. He proceeds on his flight path to the Rainbow Cherry Blossom Tree.

Ten minutes later. Fairy Rage gets up after sitting for too long. He looks up to see Happy descending.

"Oh, wonderful."

"Rage, wait!" Happy see Rage about to take off.

"What is it you, lying piece of-"

"I'm sorry!" Happy shouts, cutting off Fairy Rage's statement. "I'm sorry for ruining your date with Carla."

"Are you, or did she beat some sense into you?" Fairy Rage doesn't believe in anything Happy has to say.

"I did something horrible in retaliation for scorching my behind when you found out the truth of my deception."

"Like what?"

Happy sighs and Fairy Rage starts believing that Happy has changed a bit. "You see..," Happy takes a deep breath. "I went to Tergeri, the Demon of Time to have you erased."

"WHAT?" Fairy Rage's claws ignite in Sparkling Orange-Black flames in anger.

Happy doesn't flinch; he expected the reaction from Fairy Rage. "I followed through with my request after I had a chance to withdraw. Tergeri used his magic to prevent Spike from making his wish since you and Spike are one of the same. By doing so, I altered the timeline and winded up creating a new world without Spike the Fairy. What I saw was absolute Hell. Debris everywhere, people scattered, famine, no magic, the world I winded up creating happens to be a what-if Tartaros succeeded with activating the Faces' destruction. Since I've done something in the darkness, it was up to me to shine the light within by telling the truth. So, I spoke the truth with some encouragement and received a ton of hate for my blunder. I did all of that because I was jealous of you having a relationship with Carla."

"You created an apocalyptic world due to jealousy? Dude, you technically fulfill Midnight Sparkle's goal."

"Oh, God," Happy facepalms himself for not realizing that.

"Happy, you hit on Carla more than once, and she ignored you. I've seen you attempt to give her gifts, mainly fish, but she refuses to accept. While I resided within Spike's body, I noticed her body language around you. You're a friend to her. When I was in the realm with Death, she spoke more about me and how she wished to be with me. I'm sorry that I didn't notice how you would react when Carla and I hooked up. I don't have the awareness I once had. I don't have many perks that I used to have when I was inside Spike. However, what you've done is more wrong than what Laxus tried to pull during the Fairy Tail Battle Royal."

"I know," Happy sighs. "That is why Master Makarov is allowing you to punish me any way you see fit."

"He is?" Fairy Rage did not expect that outcome.

"Yes," Happy nods. "Since I targeted you to be erased, you should be the one that punishes me."

"I'll tell you this. You won't be expelled from the guild. You've owned up to your mistakes after you witnessed the mess you made."

"Thanks," Happy is grateful.

Fairy Rage thinks for a few minutes about an appropriate punishment. "Alright. I've come up with a fitting punishment for you."

Happy gulps. "What is it?"

"One. You cannot spy on Carla and me when we're together, especially dating."

"Sounds fair."

"Two. The next date Carla and I have, you'll be our butler."

"That's fair," Happy thought the Fairy Rage would come up with grueling punishments.

"Three. You cannot eat fish for two months."

Happy screams in horror. No fish for two months sounds disastrous. "You can't be serious?!"

"I am. Four. Any amount of Jewels you make for the next six months, half of it goes to me."

"Oh, c'mon!" Happy doesn't like it. He needs the money for fish.

"Five. When Spike's birthday comes, you'll be stuffed into an oversized piรฑata with your head sticking out."

Happy groans. He remembers when Gray got stuffed inside a piรฑata for helping Daphne. "I'm not looking forward to that."

"Spike's birthday is coming. Enjoy your time before getting whacked."

"Is all those punishments necessary?" Happy hopes to lighten up the punishments.

"Yes. Also, it'll be a helpful, painful reminder to never make a selfish ambition agreement to any demon."

Happy sighs in defeat. "Very well. Let me know when the date comes so I can dress up as a butler."

"I will." Fairy Rage flaps his wings.

"Thanks for not expelling me from the guild."

"Natsu would not forgive me if I expel you. He would argue on your behalf or plea about allowing you to rejoin the guild. I'm trying to avoid a future headache."

"So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" Happy nervously asks.

"Yea. Later." Fairy Rage flies back to the apartment.

Happy sighs in relief, but he's not looking forward to punishments three, four, and five. The third punishment is the hardest, knowing that Happy craves fish all the time.

Fairy Rage arrives at the apartment and sees a note on the door. Fairy Rage reads it. "Out on a late-night job with Natsu and Gray. They need something to unleash unease tension. See you in the morning, Lucy." Fairy Rage walks into the apartment and sees Carla in her humanoid cat form wearing black kitty-themed lingerie. Fairy Rage's wings start flapping.

"Welcome home, my handsome Prince. Care to snuggle with me, meow," Carla seductively expresses as she does a cute purring sound.

Fairy Rage blushes. He walks by the windows in case Happy has resorted to stalking again. Happy is nowhere in sight but shuts the shades in case.

"Wow, Carla." Fairy Rage is lost for words.

"Shhhhhh, no more talking. Come sleep with me," Carla pats on the bed.

Fairy Rage complies and relaxes. He joins Carla in bed and snuggle for the first time in his life.

PreviousChapters Next