• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,109 Views, 7,093 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,093
 11,109

PreviousChapters Next
Investigation

Princess Cadance trots to the meeting room to discuss recent events. She took inventory after hearing reports of missing artifacts within the castle. Princess Luna is present while her sister resides in United Equestria. Many Crystal Guards and Royal Guards are in the room to report on the manner.

"Thank you for coming," Princess Cadance looks like she didn't sleep well. Something is amiss within the Crystal Empire recently.

"Strange phenomenons have transpired throughout Equestria recently. While the foundations of United Equestria were constructed, eyewitnesses reports have confirmed of extreme tiredness," A Royal Guard informs the Princesses.

"We indicate that certain artifacts have been taken possession of by an unknown anomaly. We have no prime suspects as to who is responsible," Captain Amythest reports.

"I have taken inventory after taking a long snooze from whatever spell the caster conjured. As most of you know, the spell had a longer effect on me than most other ponies residing in the Crystal Empire," Princess Cadance said.

"What's missing, Princess Cadance?" Princess Luna asks.

"A portal that travels between dimensional plains. The exact portal that Midnight Sparkle once used during her time as Princess. To retrieve her Element of Harmony Tiara."

"That's not good," Princess Luna ponders why someone would want to steal and harness the usage of the portal.

"It is my belief that someone wants to travel and lure a greater evil from another realm," Princess Cadance formally claims.

"Not possible," A Royal Guard interjects. "A clone of Discord or Discord, sometimes I can't tell the difference, has displayed the memories of Twilight and Spike's memory of that other realm. It's doomed with a verified plague similar to the walking dead."

"Since the fall of Canterlot, many buildings were destroyed, including several libraries and hidden passageways to the forbidden library zone. While I investigated, I noticed several books scattered as someone was salvaging. The books are from the forbidden session. I did an inventory count on the area and discovered that one book from the library is missing."

"What would that be, Princess Luna?" Princess Cadance is eager to know what book is missing from the forbidden library.

"There are some stars and planets my magic can't control. It extends to the far reaches of space. The book predicts the star and planet alignments for control of dark magic."

"Wait, that book exists?!" The Crystal and Royal Guards are mesmerized to hear a book like that.

Princess Luna nods. "In my younger years, I used my magic to study and learn about the far reaches of stars and planets since I could not obtain them. So, to understand those stars and planets, I watched their formation every night and noticed a chain reaction on evident dates."

"Do you remember a date that'll occur the usage of dark magic?" Princess Cadance asks.

"Yes. On February 29th, during the night hour. The stars and planets will align themselves in a straight line, directing unfathomable magic power in a direct line. The caster can use the magic to the full extent."

"For what purpose?" A Crystal Guard asks.

"Could be anything. The unfathomable magic could be as divine as Discord's chaos magic."

"February 29th is tomorrow," Princess Cadance said, which worries the Crystal and Royal Guards in the room.

"We need to be on full alert. I'll inform the Districts to be on high alert and prepare for anything that follows," Princess Luna flaps her wings.

"I'll prepare the army of the Crystal Empire to protect the Crystal Heart. No matter who or what is doing, we will not allow it to succeed."

Princess Luna nods and takes off; She flies out of the window. Princess Cadance asks Captain Amythest to prepare his troops.

Princess Luna flies to the castle of United Equestria. She sees her fellow neighbors interacting with each other nicely, forming get-togethers and social outings. When she arrives, Princess Celestia is discussing with Pharynx.

"Celestia, we have a problem."

"What seems to be the problem, Luna?" Princess Celestia sees the worry in Luna's face.

"A new threat is on the horizon. I had my meeting with Princess Cadance. Someone or something has taken the portal; During my investigation, one of my books has vanished. It predicts the alignment of stars and planets that produce unfathomable magic."

Princess Celestia and Pharynx are silent after hearing the dreaded news. Princess Luna goes into more detail about the meeting with Cadance, and the new threat will use the unfathomable magic tomorrow night. A clone of Discord overhears the conversation and volunteers to spread the news within the Districts.

"Who else would it be to pose such a threat?" Pharynx asks Princess Celestia.

"I'm not sure. King Sombra is vanquished. Lord Tirek is locked up in Tartarus. Storm King was subdued and killed. Cozy Glow is on the side of good. Midnight Sparkle is in pieces; There are not many known villains I can come up with."

"Must be someone new that's been waiting to strike," Pharynx said. "Not many out there that would want to hunt us, Changelings. For years we scared anything away from our presence."

"Whoever he, she, or whatever it is, their reign won't last long," Princess Luna said. She knows with support from the United Equestria. No villain stands a chance.

"Agreed," Princess Celestia and Pharynx nod.

Clones of Discord are informing the Ten Districts about the possibly new threat on its way. Neighsay receives the news and enters the Guildhall of Harmony.

"Every creature, I received word from a clone of Discord," Neighsay sees his friends having a pointless pillow fight. He grabs an airhorn and blows it, causing a cease-fire.

"Hey! Yona no like airhorns!" Yona drops her pillow.

"What's with the airhorn?" Gallus asks Neighsay.

"I received word from Discord. It's about-" Neighsay gets interrupted by Silverstream.

"Is it about going back to school?" Silverstream asks. "Honestly, I think we'd already graduated since we formed our guild."

"Yea. We defeated the top-notch threat known as Midnight Sparkle. Who's going to trump her?" Gallus said in cockiness.

"A new villain rising," Neighsay replies. Gallus' cockiness drops as he turns to Neighsay.

"Whoa, are you serious?" Smolder asks Neighsay.

"Yes. Discord has informed us to prepare ourselves for the unknown."

Garble, Clump, and Charcoal arrive with their stash of gemstones. They enter the guildhall.

"Yo, Master. What did we miss?" Garble refers to Neighsay.

"Well, I'm not the Guild Master," Neighsay replies.

"Dude, you're the only one that's taken the responsibility as one; Always making sure we stay in check ever since building our guildhall, much similar to Tail Fairy," Clump said.

"Fairy Tail," Every creature corrects Clump.

"My bad," Clump scratches the back of his head. "I haven't rewatched memories of Fairy Dragon in ages."

"However, Clump makes a good point. You've taken the leadership role since you came to the school. When Headmare Glimmer decided to have you join our group," Sandbar reminds Neighsay that faithful day.

"You took control of the canoe trust exercise and led us to safety," Ocellus said.

"You're practically calling the shots," Aria said, straight to the point.

"Point taken. I guess you can say I was saving the seat for the potential Princess Twilight Sparkle," Neighsay takes a deep breath. "I'll gladly be the First Master of United Species."

"Finally," The Spirit of Harmony appears. "I thought I never see the day."

"Hey, Harmony," Every creature within the United Species has decided to call the Spirit of Harmony, Harmony. They weren't sure how to address the spirit.

"So, you were waiting to see who'll be the Guild Master?" Neighsay asks Harmony.

"Yes. I had some suspicions you were going to delay the acceptance. Potential Princess Twilight Sparkle needs time to elevate her magic prowess and continue her study from the Princesses. I know you'll be a great First Master, Neighsay. Continue to lead your friends."

"Hey, Harmony," Sunset gets the spirit's attention.

"Yes, Sunset Shimmer?"

"Any idea about the possible new threat?"

The Spirit of Harmony shakes her head. "Any reaches not met with Friendship is beyond my pinpoint. Whoever or whatever the threat is, I'm blind to it. I advise you to prepare yourselves for any outcome that lies ahead."

"Wow, for Harmony that doesn't know must be critical," Sonata said.

"I'm sorry. I'll inform you more about the threat once I uncover the mysteries. Until then, I wish you luck," Harmony leaves the guildhall.

"Say, where are Twilight and Spike? I was hoping to show Spike how to become more like a dragon," Garble said.

"Same with us," Clump and Charcoal concur.

"I believe they're with Chrysalis and Terax at the Changeling Hive. I'll go get them," Ocellus said. She takes off.

"What should we do, First Master?" Gallus asks.

"Train. We're going to train until February 29th arrives. Then, we'll gather with the armies and prepare for what tomorrow night has in store," Neighsay decrees. "Find partners and train in weaponry or magistery."

On command, every creature forms groups to train wholeheartedly. Neighsay goes to the library to read history books. Thanks to Discord's chaos magic, Neighsay has many encyclopedia books on the history of Equestria. Perhaps an enemy of the past is in the works. An enemy that was hiding in plain sight in case a newbie is not the cause.

PreviousChapters Next