• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 10,896 Views, 7,082 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,082
 10,896

PreviousChapters Next
Canterlot Ward 3

Princess Celestia and the Royal Guards arrive at Canterlot Ward after hearing the building exploding and panic on the streets. Many ponies are on the ground, barely breathing. Doctor Psyche and Nurse Blue Shield come out coughing after making audio recording minutes ago.

"Doctor Psyche!" Princess Celestia lands in front of him and Nurse Blue Shield. "What happened?"

"Unicorn Number 3428 is possessed," Doctor Psyche removes his glasses to wipe the dust off.

"Midnight Sparkle and her guild known as Demon Tail possessed Ms.Rarity," Nurse Blue Shield says.

"WHAT?!" Princess Celestia shouts. "I thought Spike the Fairy obliterated her as Crystal Fairy Guardian Dragon!" The Royal Guards go in the ward to help any pony injured.

"Apparently, not," Doctor Psyche said.

"Princess Luna needs medical service. Demon Tail attacked Princess Luna in Room 113-A," Nurse Blue Shield said.

Princess Celestia gallops to Room 113-A to see her sister. When she arrives, Princess Luna struggles to get up.

"Luna," Princess Celestia helps Luna up.

"Sister, we have a situation at hoof," Princess Luna coughs.

"I know. Doctor Psyche told me what happened. So did Nurse Blue Shield."

Royal Soldiers arrive with a medical team to take Princess Luna to the infirmary. Princess Celestia commands to see all the footage that led to Demon Tail possessing Rarity's body.

Audio Log #23:

Doctor Psyche: "Alright, I'm allowing Princess Celestia to view the footage about the black mist-"

Princess Celestia: "Will you cut that out!"

{Princess Celestia swats the audio tape}

<End of Recording>

"Seriously. Do you have to make an audio recording as I'm watching the footage?" Princess Celestia is watching the tapes of Day 3 in Canterlot Ward.

"This is my domain, Princess. I make audio logs for a reason. Also, I've been doing this for twenty years. Can't quit an old habit of mine."

Princess Celestia rolls her eyes and watches the tapes. She tries hearing the audio. "Why can't I hear the discussion Rarity has with the mist?"

"Camera glitched out and had to be replaced. You're more than welcome to find someone to decipher what the audio said."

"Don't worry. I know who to call about this," Princess Celestia writes a letter and teleports it to Discord for help.

Within the moment, a clone of Discord appears with the letter. "Discord can't help you right now. Discord is preparing methods of teaching when the School of Friendship opens next week."

"Can you help to decipher the audio clips or not?"

"Take it easy, Celestia. Why the long face?"

Princess Celestia gets in front of the clone's face. "I am in no mood for jokes! My sister is badly hurt because Demon Tail possessed Rarity and struck my sister," Princess Celestia seriously states, causing the clone to sweat.

"Okay, okay, cool it," The clone blows a fan in front of Celestia to cool off. "Look, I just need a few minutes to retract lost footage and audio the cameras couldn't pick up."

The clone of Discord sits on a chair and rewinds the tape to Video Footage 2 of Unicorn Number 3428. He blows the tip of his index finger and taps on the monitor.

Video Footage #2:

{Rarity is shown to caress the pillow carving of Spike and nuzzle the side. She is kissing the left side of the face of the pillow to show affections}

Rarity: "I love you so much.., I don't care that my family and friends aren't with me..."

{Rarity sheds some tears and rubs her face with the pillow. Then with all her might, she squeals and struggles. Wanting to get out of the straightjacket. Then she stopped}

Rarity: "Hi, Twilight."

Twilight Sparkle: "Hello, Rarity. I have a proposition for you."

Rarity: "What is it?"

Twilight Sparkle: "Freedom to be with your beloved, Spike, of course."

Rarity: "I see Spike daily, Twilight. He's here with me. I have what I want."

Twilight Sparkle: "What about your freedom? To do what you please and away from this hell hole?"

Rarity: "I told you, I have Spike. I have everything I need. Thanks for visiting me in my boutique, Twilight."

Twilight Sparkle: "Here."

Rarity: "What? You will give me-"

Twilight Sparkle: "Bits and pieces of yourself. You seemed lost and overworked with your latest dresses and fashion designs."

Rarity: "Well. I don't know..."

{Small black mist appears for a moment before vanishing}

Rarity: "Why am I here?"

{Rarity looks around and struggles in her straightjacket. She squeals while calling Celestia's name}

<End of Video>

"So she did make an appearance," Doctor Psyche is impressed by how easy the clone of Discord fixed the audio.

"Yep. The mist is Midnight Sparkle. No denying that," The clone responds.

"Go on to the next footage, Discord. My interview was undisturbed, and no sighting of the mist throughout the time. My Nurse, Blue Shield, watched the interview unfold."

"Alright then," The clone of Discord goes to the next tape that features Rarity alone, looking to better herself. The clone taps on the screen to fix the missing audio dialog.

Video Footage #3:

Rarity: "Okay, so, they can't release me of my straightjacket or remove this hideous ring on my horn. I'm so bored."

{Due to the clone of Discord's tap, the visual of Video Footage #3 is restored}

Rarity: "What is that-?!"

{The black mist appears. It has aqua-blue flame eyes and an aqua blue horn}

Midnight Sparkle: "I've come to bring you to Spike and give your freedom. I'm going to help you. There is much I'm going to do for you."

Rarity: "I said no! I told you I want nothing to do with-"

{The black mist enters Rarity's mouth; she's gagging and gurgling while her eyes change color. Rarity slumps back and grows fangs. She smirks}

<End of Video>

"Whoa, that's disturbing. Even for me," The clone of Discord said after watching the footage.

"That would explain why the camera has been acting up. All because of Midnight Sparkle and her Demon Tail Guild," Nurse Blue Shield said.

"She's out there with Rarity held captive. Think you can find her, Discord?" Princess Celestia turns to the clone.

"I'm not sure. Midnight Sparkle is masquerading her magic power. I can't sense her."

"Say, did you happen to find out what the black ooze was when Princess Luna shipped it to you?" Nurse Blue Shield asks.

"No. However, it's evident that the black ooze is Midnight Sparkle. We need to be on high alert. I'll inform Starswirl, Spitfire, and several armies of the Bar of Alliance to be on high alert."

"Alright then. Can you help us move our patients to another building to continue our work on helping them?" Doctor Psyche asks Princess Celestia.

"Yes. These ponies need your help. I'll have transport to send them to a new mansion that the construction crew finished as a temporary base."

"Thank you, your highness," Doctor Psyche bows and grabs his tape recorder.

Audio Log #24:

Doctor Psyche: "We're moving to a new base of operations. Hopefully, Midnight Sparkle is defeated and destroyed for good without terminating Rarity's body."

Princess Celestia: "Seriously?" {Princess Celestia sighs}

<End of Recording>

PreviousChapters Next