• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,054 Views, 7,083 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,083
 11,054

PreviousChapters Next
Onward to Equestria

"You ready to go, Spike?" Natsu said. He has his backpack ready for the trip.

"I am. When we defeat Midnight Sparkle, you can resume with your training," Spike said.

"The real training is about to begin!" Natsu is all fired up.

"Wish you luck," Mavis Vermillion watches Spike uses his fire breath to teleport him, Natsu, and Happy.

Spike, Natsu, and Happy appear at the campsite in the East Forest. Gajeel and Panther Lily are by the campfire while everyone else is asleep.

"Salamander? Where the hell you've been this whole time?" Gajeel confronts Natsu.

"Training day and night. Spike talked to Mavis Vermillion."

"You did, Fairy Dragon?"

"Yes, Gajeel. I made up my mind for what I need to do next."

Erza, Lucy, Romeo, Wendy, and Carla wake up. They come out of their tents to see Spike, Natsu, and Happy.

"What's the commotion?" Lucy asks as she's yawning.

"I'm going back to Equestria."

"Whaaaaaaat?!" Gajeel, Panther Lily, Erza, Wendy, Lucy, Carla, and Romeo said in horror.

"I'm not going alone. I'm taking a small army with me."

"You can count us in, Spike," Romeo throws the thumbs up.

"Definitely," Lucy concurs.

"I'm going with my boyfriend to show Midnight that love conquers all evil."

"I'm going too, child," Carla said.

"I have unfinished business with Midnight Sparkle," Erza wants retribution.

"I'm in, Fairy Dragon," Gajeel said.

"Likewise," Panther Lily chime in.

"There's a few more to add, and we'll get going. For now, you guys stay here. I'll be back," Spike teleports to Laxus and the Thunder Legion's location.

The Thunder Legion is in the Akane Resort in room 414. Spike appears outside the room; he knocks on the door despite a no disturb sign hanging on the doorknob.

"Dude, the sign is up. Do not disturb," Bickslow said. He's wearing a black shirt and pajama pants; he opens the door and sees Spike. "Spike? Oh boy."

"I hope this isn't a bad time."

"Well, we're sleeping, but if you're here, that means something is up. Come on in, Fairy Dragon," Spike follows Bickslow into the room. "Yo, guys. Wake up. Fairy Dragon is here."

Laxus, Freed, and Evergreen wake up. They yawn and see Spike in the room.

"What's going on, Master?" Freed said.

"Why are you here, Spike?" Evergreen puts on her glasses.

"You want to train with us, Spike?" Laxus asks.

Spike takes a deep breath. "I need your help, Thunder Legion."

"With what, Fairy Dragon?" Bickslow asks.

"I've been suffering from nightmares for a week now, and it relates to Midnight Sparkle."

"That's rough," Bickslow imagines the horrors from the nightmare.

"Since you don't have Fairy Rage, I'm guessing you need an enchantment to eradicate the nightmares?"

"I don't need an enchantment. However, I do need your services. You see, my dreams are a warning of a possible future if I continue to ignore them. That is why I'm taking action now. I'm going to Equestria and finish Midnight Sparkle and her supposed guild she's creating."

"She's creating a guild?" Bickslow said in shock.

"That's bad," Evergreen said.

"The Thunder Legion is with you, Spike," Freed speaks on behalf of the team.

"Let us get ready. We're not allowing that bitch to wipe us out. Not now, not ever!" Laxus' lightning ignites his body in rage.

"Thank you," Spike is gracious for their involvement. "I'll be outside the room. Then, I'll teleport you to the campsite where everyone else is. There's a few more I need to grab."

"Sure thing," Freed said.

Spike leaves the room. He waits idly for twenty minutes. Laxus, Evergreen, Bickslow, and Freed are ready to go. Spike uses his fire breath to teleport them to the campsite.

"Okay, one more place to visit," Spike uses his fire breath to teleport to Sabertooth's Guildhall. Upon arrival, he's in front of Mermaid Heel's Guildhall. "Damn it! I never stepped foot at Sabertooth's Guildhall. That means..," Spike now realized his mistake a few days ago. "Oh crap, I teleported Sting elsewhere by accident."

It's now 5:30 in the morning. Spike sees Kagura coming to Mermaid Heel's guildhall. Kagura gets excited and walks up to Spike.

"Morning, Spike. What a nice surprise," Kagura hugs Spike.

"Morning, Kagura," Spike smiles a bit. "Say, do you know where the Sabertooth Guildhall is at?"

"Yes, I do. Why are you heading to the Sabertooth Guildhall?"

"I'm recruiting. I'm on my way to Equestria to stop Midnight Sparkle's reign before it begins. I've been having nightmares ever since Erza and I sent her back to Equestria. I believe my nightmares are the warnings if I ignore it much longer."

"I'm coming with you. There's nothing you can say to change my mind."

"Very well, Sis. I'm glad now that you're coming."

Kagura smiles. "Let's go."

Kagura takes Spike to the Sabertooth Guildhall. The walk took three hours long, but it was a good three hours. Spike explains to Kagura his nightmares and the enemies he saw within. Kagura wants to protect her brother more than ever. Spike and Kagura arrive at the Sabertooth Guildhall. They enter and see every Sabertooth member having fun and talking to each other.

"Hey, look! Fairy Dragon has arrived in Sabertooth!" A random member of Sabertooth announces. It catches the attention of Master Sting.

"Hey, Fairy Dragon," Sting looks a bit frustrated at Spike.

"Sorry that I teleported you to who knows where. I forgot that I didn't step foot into your guildhall until today."

Sting sighs. "Apologies accepted. Also, you teleported me to the Magic Library. Thanks to you, I learned something else about Holy Magic. So, thanks."

"What brings you here, Fairy Dragon?" Rogue approaches Spike and Kagura.

Spike shoots a flare marking on the floor of the guildhall. Sting and Rogue now know that Spike can teleport here at any time.

"I require your help with something crucial, Sting and Rogue," Spike said.

"What is it?" Sting and Rogue ask.

"Hello, Spike," Minerva walks up to him. "Something troubling you?"

"Yes," Spike nods.

"Spike is recruiting to stop a threat from coming back to Earth Land," Kagura says.

"Wait, you don't mean that demon girl, do you?" Minerva sees Spike nodding. "Holy crap. It's that dire."

"Wait, are you talking about Midnight Sparkle?" Sting asks Minerva.

"Yes," Minerva nods. "I worked and fought her. Her power is on another level."

"We're in; You can explain to us the details on the way."

"Not without us," Rufus and Orga step up.

"We're going with you guys," Orga said.

"I'm coming as well," Yukino said. "I've heard the stories Minerva spoke and want to help."

"Everyone else, while we're away, start training and don't stop until we come back."

"Thank you. There is one more pitstop before we get going. I'm going to teleport you guys to the campsite. After my pitstop, I'll be there."

"Sure thing," Sting said.

Spike uses his fire breath to teleport Kagura, Sting, Rogue, Rufus, Minerva, Yukino, Orga, Lector, and Frosch to the campsite at the East Forest. Spike uses his fire breath to teleport to the Lamia Scale Guildhall. He's outside of the guildhall and enters.

"Fairy Dragon, welcome to Lamia Scale," Ooba Babasaama greets him.

"Thanks," Spike replies.

"Fairy Dragon," Jura walks by him. "Want to settle the score?" Jura hopes that is the case.

"Hey, Spike!" Sherria approaches him. "What are you doing here?"

"It's obvious he's here for work, Sherria," Lyon walks up to Spike. "Isn't that right?"

"Uh uh," Spike shakes his head. "I'm in need of your services."

"What's up?" Jura is intrigued to know what Spike desires.

"You remember that girl I unleashed Fairy Law when I was Fairy Demon Dragon?"

"Yes, I remember that day. She's the one that tortured and enslaved you before coming to Earth Land," Jura said.

"Wait, is she coming back?" Sherria asks.

"Turns out, Twilight stood behind while Discord and the others went back to Equestria. Twilight allied herself with Tartaros and became Midnight Sparkle. Now, she's in Equestria, building up a guild and an army to come back to Earth Land and wipe everyone out."

"That's horrible!" Sherria imagines what kind of force Midnight Sparkle possesses.

"Midnight Sparkle uses Demon Curses. Also, I've seen the horrors from my dreams. At first, I thought there were nightmares. It turns out they are warnings of the possible future if I continue to ignore them."

"You plan on going back to Equestria to finish the job?" Jura asks.

"Yes," Spike nods.

"I'm going," Sherria said. "I know Wendy is going."

"I'm coming," Lyon said.

"You can count me in, Fairy Dragon," Jura said.

"Best of luck to you three. If you fail or die, I'll spin you!"

"Don't worry about it, you old hag," Lyon said.

"Let's get going," Sherria said.

Spike uses his fire breath to teleport Sherria, Jura, Lyon, and himself to the campsite at the East Forest. Upon arrival, Elfman, Lisanna, Mirajane, Juvia, and Gray show up after receiving a call from Erza.

"Spike, we're coming with you to Equestria. Erza told us about the nightmares through Warren's telepathic cards," Gray said. He's shirtless.

"That's right. You stood with us with our battles, so it's only right to join your battle," Juvia said with determination. She, like the others, refuses to allow Spike to go alone into the war that awaits.

"We're manly and we don't back away from any enemy!"

"You saved my butt from Spike Knightwalker. Now, it's time I save yours from Midnight Sparkle," Lisanna said.

"I'll turn into Satan Soul and install fear on that wretched demon that won't leave you alone, Spike," Mirajane said.

"Thank you," Spike flies to get everyone's attention. "Before we go, there are some things I need to address. One, Equestrian magic is far different than Earth Land magic. We could be the same going, or stronger, or weaker. Two, I highly doubt your physical appearance will alter but, there may be a possibility when going to Equestria. Three, I don't know where in Equestria the card will take us to but, don't worry. I know my way around throughout the lands. Four, timing in Equestria could be very different for Earth Land. I could be wrong. However, it's a possibility. If you want to back out, now's the time."

"We're not backing out, Spike! Each of us is here to support you all the way! Midnight Sparkle will rue the day she messed with our comrade!" Erza proclaims.

"We're not letting this demon harm our comrade. We'll gladly bring the fight to Midnight Sparkle," Lyon speaks on behalf of Lamia Scale.

"I'm not losing another brother to a demon. I refuse to let that happen!" Kagura is eager to protect Spike.

"Sabertooth got your back. We're with you, Fairy Dragon," Sting said.

"From battling the dragons. To the coalition journey. To the war against Tartaros and now going against Midnight Sparkle. You have our support, Spike," Rogue said.

"For Fairy Rage! He saved us from drowning on that coalition journey!" Sherria remembers the ambush from the Seven Deadly Sins.

"Time to settle the score, Fairy Dragon. I'm tired of delaying her defeat!" Gajeel shouts.

"I'm all fired up now!" Flames engulf Natsu's body.

"Here we go," Spike uses his fire breath to teleport the magic card. He breathes on the magic card to activate the portal. The portal is a sparkling green vortex.

Erza draws her sword. "Let's goooooooo!" She charges into the vortex.

"Yeeaaaaaaa!" Everyone shouts their warcry and charges into the vortex.

"Midnight Sparkle! Here we come!" Spike's body ignites in Sparkling Green Aura. "We're ending this battle before it begins."

All of Spike's friends are mentally preparing themselves for the biggest battle during the travel.

PreviousChapters Next