• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,041 Views, 7,083 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,083
 11,041

PreviousChapters Next
Another Coalition Mission: Part 2

"Where are we heading to, Popeye?" Jura is curious to know where Popeye is sailing.

"Akane Resort. Every year, there's an annual get-together with sailors around the world. We tell our tales, eat, and drink. Do some arm-wrestling, fishing, the works."

"Why there of all places?" Jura asks.

"Lots of folks in the Navy do have weaponry that can sink Olive Grove and give Bluto a run for his money when working together. If I were Bluto, I would head there and plunder all they have and annihilate them."

"How long until we get there?"

"Less than three hours, Wizard Saint. In the meantime, eat some spinach. It'll help you grow strong," Popeye flexes his muscles.

"Very well," Jura goes to the kitchen as Popeye continues to sail Finich Spinach.

"So, your mother is a Sky Demon Slayer?" Minerva asks Sherria. She's in the living room with the others, waiting to meet up with the Seven Deadly Sins.

Sherria nods. She's holding her anger for Cherry Blendy. "It took a combined effort of Spike, Wendy, and I to defeat her. Though I delivered the final blow."

"Make no mistake, the Seven Deadly Sins are formidable and should not be underestimated. Raphael uses Cassidy as a weapon. The Sloth is the strongest of them all. Cassidy's movements are vital. If we can make him move more, he will lose some of his strength," Spike informs Minerva.

"Rogue told me about the Shark Guy. He's tougher and stronger than Gajeel's iron," Sting said.

"Rogue and I couldn't beat him. We're not a match. Our advantage of turning the tides was Fairy Rage. He possessed a Kraken to have them surrender. With Fairy Rage in the afterlife sort-of-speak, things could be tricky," Gajeel said.

"Laxus and the Thunder Legion should still be by the Akane Resort. They'll receive the welcome wagon before us," Wendy said.

"I'm afraid they are no match for the remaining members. Kagura and I couldn't defeat one of them," Erza said. She's drinking spinach juice. "I have to say, Popeye's spinach does increase my strength and magic power. I feel the power boost running in my veins!"

"They've grown stronger since the last encounter," Kagura said. She's drinking spinach juice. "I wasn't lying when I mentioned Popeye's spinach."

"No, you weren't. Years ago, I went on a job to Mt.Hakobe to retrieve special herbs. The spinach is on another level for boosting magic power and strength. Where was this in my life?"

"With me!" Popeye chuckles, overhearing the conversation about his spinach.

"Hey, is Kain Hikaru with them?" Juvia ask Kagura and Erza.

"We didn't see him. I want to say Popeye punched him into another continent," Kagura said. She remembers when Popeye punched Kain Hikaru for going after the girls.

"Let's keep it that way," Spike cringes a bit when a memory pops up. The time Kain Hikaru turns himself in steel and low blows Spike before tossing him off of Serpent's Fang.

"Anything peculiar about the Seven Deadly Sins we should know about?" Panther Lily asks Erza and Kagura.

"Their magic power increased and added lightning into their arsenal. However, the lightning is unnatural," Kagura informs.

"My Lightning Empress Armor couldn't contend with their lightning prowess."

"Hmm, Laxus and Fairy Dragon shouldn't have any difficulties consuming the lightning the Seven Deadly Sins possess. Fairy Dragon consumed all sorts of energy and used it to his advantage. Laxus ate Orga's Lightning and was fine. I'm sure he and Laxus can handle the newfound power of theirs," Gajeel boldly claims.

"I hope so. I don't have Fairy Rage backing me up. Plus, I gave the Crystal Heart the energy back with some of mine so, I don't have the cleansing effect of the Crystal Heart."

"Wait, this whole time, you didn't keep any of it?" Gajeel is perplexed.

"To reshape it the way I imagined it, I needed to give the power of the Crystal Heart back. I gave it a protection spell with my flame. I can only hope the flame and the power of the Crystal Heart holds together for many millenniums to come."

"Well, good for those Crystal Ponies and bad that we lost another advantage," Panther Lily was hoping to see Crystal Guardian Fairy Dragon in action as the replacement for Fairy Rage Dragon since Fairy Rage is gone.

"We'll defeat the Seven Deadly Sins, mark my words," Spike acclaims.

At the Akane Resort. Laxus and the Thunder Legion notices many sailor ships arriving onshore.

"Well, so much for training at the beach," Bickslow said.

"So many ships. What's happening?" Evergreen ponders a bit.

"Hey, I know ye guild!" Captain Sparrow walks up to the Thunder Legion. He drops a barrel and a treasure chest next to them.

"Who are you?" Laxus asks.

"I am Captain Sparrow. I worked with ye guild months ago to retrieve me ship!" Captain Sparrow points to Black Wing.

"Fairy Youth Squad told us about their adventures and the Seven Deadly Sins," Freed said, which causes an uproar of boos for the mention of the Seven Deadly Sins.

"Say, want to join us on all the fun?" Captain Sparrow offers the invitation.

"Sure, the Thunder Legion will accept your proposal," Laxus speaks on behalf of the Thunder Legion.

Captain Sparrow grab his belongings. "Great, follow me. I'll lead you too-" Captain Sparrow's excitement is cut by the sudden explosions on several sail ships onshore. Many sailors take cover while some get blown to smithereens.

"King Shark is a Shark!" King Shark brings a tidal wave to the Akane Resort Beach. Many sailors and the Thunder Legion get pushed back from the impact. The tidal wave is a presentation for the Seven Deadly Sins' arrival. The waters don't flood the beach.

"Laxus, try to channel your lightning so; you don't electrocute everyone," Freed advises his friend.

Laxus is fuming but withholds his lightning from sparking around his body.

"Are they stupid?" Captain Sparrow can't believe the Seven Deadly Sins would come after all the sailors at the Akane Resort Beach. He sees many ships on fire.

"I knew it!" Kain Hikaru makes an appearance. He's horribly disfigured, has mud and sand all over his face, and his belly growls loudly. "I knew my friends come for me if I arrived at the annual meet-up!"

"Oh, great. Tubby is here," Bickslow said. He remembers his battle with Grimoire Hearts.

"Tubby, huh? Wait until I get a hair from you, and I'll make you rive in agony, wishing you were dead!"

"King Shark found Gluttony of the Seven Deadly Sins," King Shark alerts Bluto and his crew from their ship Olive Grove.

"Good," Bluto's body sparks lightning. "It's time to plunder and kill these fools. I will not have anyone stopping us anymore!" Bluto sees many sailors running away since they are not armed to defend themselves. He notices the Thunder Legion and Captain Sparrow on his ship. "Sparrow. I will have my revenge! After Sparrow and any who fights with him!" Bluto commands.

"Right away. Come here, you," Raphael grabs Cassidy and lunges to the beach from the ship.

"How lovely to watch these people go to a better place in unity," Cherry Blendy follows Raphael and Cassidy.

"Freed, I need your swordsmanship to battle Raphael," Captain Sparrow unsheaths his sword, ready to fight.

"My enchantments shall enhance our-" Raphael strikes Freed with Cassidy. Freed is hurled towards the resort and crashes.

"You talk too much!" Raphael's body ignites in a red aura and unnatural lightning.

"That's new," Captain Sparrow attacks Raphael with his sword.

"Freed!" Laxus sees Freed crashing at the resort. "I'll go evacuate everyone from the battlefield!" Laxus moves with his lightning to the resort.

"Leave these wimps to us," Bickslow and Evergreen said.

"Wimps?" Cherry Blendy lands in front of Bickslow and Evergreen. "I'm going to love you two to death. Sky Demon Hellfire Wind Combustion!" Cherry Blendy conjures a fireball with demonic winds. She presses forward, creating hellish orbs to attack Bickslow and Evergreen.

Evergreen and Bickslow jump out of the way; The impact of Cherry Blendy's attack causes the front of the Akane Resort to explode.

"Oh, no!" Bickslow is worried.

"Those people!" Evergreen fears that civilians got killed from the attack, and Laxus didn't evacuate fast enough.

"Don't worry. Those people will find love on the other side," Cherry Blendy smiles. Her faces reveal a demonic sinister smile that proves she has no remorse for anyone standing in her way.

"You will regret that with your life!" Evergreen shouts. She goes on the offensive to take down Cherry Blendy.

"I'm going to eat you, fool," Kain Hikaru points at Bickslow. "Here's my Mr.Cursy the Third!"

"My babies are going to make you cry, tubby," Bickslow said. His floating Tikis are in formation.

Kain Hikaru curses himself, turning into steel, and goes after Bickslow.

"King Shark, get the bait and throw it onshore," Bluto cracks his knuckles. "I'm going to plunder on the loot these sailors have. Perhaps, there's something we can use to dethrone Popeye's Finich Spinach."

"King Shark is a Shark!" King Shark jumps from the waters into Olive Grove. He walks to the cargo hold to grab the bait. "King Shark is a Shark," King Shark laughs while lifting large eggs. He goes up on deck and throws the eggs hard on the beach.

"Eggs? Where are these eggs?" Captain Sparrow notices the eggs King Shark is throwing while fighting Raphael and Cassidy.

"Eggs come from a creature more devastating than the Kraken. It will come here when we're long gone to destroy whoever survives," Raphael laughs and kicks Captain Sparrow.

Captain Sparrow catches Raphael's kick and knocks him down with a leg sweep. He tries to stab Raphael in the chest when Cassidy slowly moves his arm; Catching the sword strike. Cassidy slowly extends his arm, pushing Captain Sparrow away.

"Hey!" Many sailors arrive with magic guns and shoot at Raphael.

"Too easy," Raphael jumps up and rushes at the sailors; he knocks each one of them down with Cassidy.

"King Shark is a-" King Shark feels the waters shifting. He turns to see Finich Spinach. "Shark!"

Bluto hears the tone of King Shark. He turns to see Finich Spinach coming closer. "So, Popeye got my invitation after all. I knew those fools would come for revenge," Bluto laughs. He remembers the devastation from Erza and Kagura when they were so helpless against their newfound power.

"The Akane Beach's is a bit flooded," Spike said. He sees explosions coming from some sail ships.

"They're here," Gajeel, Rogue, and Wendy said. "What's left of them."

"Including the fatty," Gajeel said.

"Oh, great!" Juvia was hoping the last confrontation during the small coalition would be the last.

"I guess I didn't punch hard enough," Popeye drops anchor. "I can't get closer knowing we'll be in the range of Bluto's cannons. I've seen you teleport, Fairy Dragon. You're going to teleport us all at the beach."

"Understood," Spike understands, and it would be wise to have Finich Spinach intact.

"I'm ready for retribution," Erza said. She requips into her Black Wing Armor.

"So am I," Kagura unsheathes her Archenemy sword.

"I'm going to slay my mom," Sherria said. She won't be holding back and allowing her mother to escape a second time.

"Let's go!" Spike uses his fire breath to teleport everyone to the beach of the Akane Resort.

Captain Sparrow regroups with Evergreen, Bickslow, Freed, and Laxus. Freed and Laxus succeeded in evacuating everyone within the Akane Resort.

"This is too easy. There's no one to challenge us," Raphael gets cocky.

"You didn't fight Laxus and me. The Thunder Legion doesn't back down to pirates!" Freed proclaims.

"Time to show you what we can do to anyone that makes an enemy of Fairy Tail!" Laxus powers up.

"Hah! You think lightning can harm us?" Raphael, Cherry Blendy, and Cassidy's bodies ignite in unnatural lightning. They shoot their lightning at Laxus.

Laxus screams in agony. The lightning coming from the Seven Deadly Sins becomes too much, and he explodes. Laxus is on the ground. Freed, Bickslow, Evergreen, and Captain Sparrow watch in horror. Freed and Evergreen are beside Laxus.

"That's not lightning!" Laxus barely moves from the impact. "What was that!" Laxus looks up.

"Let's just say we found something beneath the waters that gave us newfound power. I love the creatures that produce the new wave of electricity," Cherry Blendy laughs.

"Sky God Belloooooooow!" Sherria unleashes her divine wind breath at her mother from behind. She's ascended from the impact.

"Sky Dragon Roooooooooar!" Wendy unleashes her wind breath attack at Cherry Blendy from the skies. Cherry Blendy crashes on the sand.

"Hey, hope you don't mind that we crash the party!" Popeye shouts. He and everyone Spike teleports are behind Raphael, Cassidy, and Kain Hikaru.

"You've come!" Bickslow is happy to see his friends coming into the fray.

"We're glad you guys can make it," Evergreen said.

Spike uses his fire breath to teleport to Laxus. "Here," Spike conjures Sparkling Green Lightning and feeds it to Laxus.

Laxus gets up. The lightning Spike gave him purifies his body. "Now, you're dead meat!" Laxus powers up. He won't be holding back his lightning anymore.

PreviousChapters Next