• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,121 Views, 7,093 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,093
 11,121

PreviousChapters Next
Good vs Evil: Part 2

Midnight Sparkle's hands glow aqua blue. "Time to die, Fairy Dragon. The old you awaits."

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu comes into the fray and punches Midnight Sparkle from behind. Midnight Sparkle holds her ground. "You're going to regret that!"

"Is that so?" Midnight turns to Natsu.

"Golly, this is more fun than I thought!" Cozy Glow swoops and uses her wings to blow Rogue and Sting away.

"Time to finish where I left off," King Sombra goes after the two.

"I'm going to enjoy slaying Demonlord Tirek!" Orga powers up.

"I'm with you all the way!" Gray powers up as well.

"I absorbed Fairy Demon Dragon's magic power. His energy flows through my veins," Demonlord Tirek conjures a demonic fireball. It's black and red. "You slayers are dead-meat!" Demonlord Tirek unleashes the deadly fireball at the two. Orga and Gray jump out of the way.

Juvia runs while carrying Spike. Midnight notices and commands her Techno-Magic-Soldiers to chase and kill Juvia.

"You're fighting me, bitch!" Flames engulf Natsu's body. "Do you hear me!" Natsu rushes Midnight Sparkle.

"What chances you have in defeating me?" Midnight Sparkle smirks. "I can drain your magic and kill you," Midnight's hands glow green.

Erza roars and cleaves Midnight's horn off. Erza is in her Black Wing Armor, and she's pissed off. Midnight Sparkle falls to her knee after her horn sliced off.

"I'll kill you for bringing harm to my brother!" Erza points her sword at Midnight.

"You'll regret that!" Midnight stands up. Despite her horn cleaved off, Midnight's hands glow orange. She picks up her horn and reattaches to her head. "Besides, I want a rematch for what you did to-aaaaaaaaah!"

Kagura uses her Archenemy sword to slice Midnight's reattached horn. She steps on the horn, shattering it beyond repair. Kagura, like Erza, is pissed off that a demon has brought harm to her family.

"Prepare to die," Kagura irately exclaims.

Midnight's hands glow black, and she regenerates a new horn. This horn is now immune to being cleaved off by swords. Her hands now glow crimson red.

"Let's bring her down!" Natsu, Erza, and Kagura go after Midnight Sparkle.

"Ice-Make Snow Dragon!" Lyon creates an ice dragon to take out the Techno-Magic-Soldiers that chased Juvia.

"Thanks, Lyon," Juvia didn't notice how many were chasing her.

"Geez," Lyon sees Spike no longer have wings.

The medical team arrives. Clones of Discord sees the fate of Spike the Fairy.

"We got him," The clone tries to use his magic to spawn a new pair of wings for Spike but winds up getting stabbed by a Techno-Magic-Soldier.

"What the-" Another Techno-Magic-Soldier stabs a clone in the chest with its magic sword.

Due to the magic swords' ability, it can nullify any creature that possesses magic power. The clones of the medical team try to use their magic, and it fails on them; a swarm of Techno-Magic-Soldiers advance.

"Open Gate of the Archer! Sagittarius!" Lucy opens Sagittarius' gate.

"Howdy-do! Got you in my sights!" Sagittarius shoots many arrows at the Techno-Magic-Soldiers near the two medical clones, Juvia, Lyon, and Spike.

"This sucks..," Spike tries concentrating on his magic energy, but due to his wings being cleaved off, he's finding it difficult.

Lucy comes up to them. "Spike..," Lucy becomes worried.

"I'm fine. I can't use magic and fly at the moment."

"Go to the Crystal Castle," The medical clone points at the castle. "There'll be more clones to tend to Spike and have him get back into this fight."

Spike uses his fire breath to teleport Lucy, Juvia, Lyon, and himself to the center of the Crystal Castle. Medical clones tend to Spike right away.

"Whoa, do you guys feel that immense magic power?" Lucy feels a powerful presence being at the center of the Crystal Castle.

"Yea, what is it?" Lyon can sense it too.

"It's the Crystal Heart," Carla flies up to them. "I saw a horrid image by looking at it. I saw Spike's wings cut off."

"This demonic curse is a whole other league. It may take a while for our chaos magic to uplift the curse," The medical clone said.

"In the meantime, get back into the fight. Don't allow anyone of Midnight's forces to come to grab the Crystal Heart. We must protect it no matter the cost!" Another medical clone said.

Juvia, Lyon, and Lucy leave and go back into the battlefield. Erza, Kagura, and Natsu try their best to land a hit on Midnight Sparkle. Midnight Sparkle flies and shoots exploding fireballs at the trio. Natsu consumes some and ignites his feet as boosters to fly after Midnight Sparkle.

Midnight Sparkle hands glow aqua blue and crimson red. She claps and creates purplish energy-matter. "Shooting Star Press!" She presses her hands forward at Natsu, creating a devasting energy ball shaped like a shooting star.

Natsu tries using his Fire Dragon Iron Fist to shatter the attack, but it explodes on contact. Natsu falls to the ground hard.

Kagura uses her gravity magic to bring Midnight Sparkle to the ground. Midnight Sparkle's horn glows silver, repelling Kagura's gravity magic and using it against her. Kagura feels the full force of her gravity magic and can't control it.

Erza flies at Midnight Sparkle. Midnight Sparkle uses another Shooting Star Press spell on Erza. Erza dodges it and sees that the mass is heading towards the Crystal Castle. Erza departs and flies ahead and quickly requips into her Adamantium Armor suit to defend the castle. It explodes, and so does her Adamantium Armor.

"Oh, so close," Midnight Sparkle was aiming to destroy the Crystal Heart. She's glad that Erza took the hit.

Erza requips into her flight armor and goes after Midnight Sparkle. She refuses to allow Midnight Sparkle to win this war. Natsu gets up and calls for Happy. Happy swoops down and picks Natsu up.

Chrysalis and Princess Cadance fly and use their magic to shoot down the Techno-Magic-Soldiers. They are helping many medical clones take and bring the wounded back to the center of the Crystal Castle. Chrysalis sees Midnight Sparkle, and Midnight sees Chrysalis.

"Join me, Chrysalis! Have your Changeling Hive to rule once more!" Midnight Sparkle entices the offer.

"Never!" Chrysalis refuses to allow her vile self to return. However, she wants a piece of Midnight Sparkle. She flies straight at her.

Midnight Sparkle grabs Chrysalis' throat. "I said," Midnight's horn glows green. "Join me, or else I kill your son!"

"My son isn't here," Chrysalis shoots a magic blast at Midnight. It stuns Midnight a bit.

"He will be in my clutches soon enough!" Midnight Sparkle sees Natsu and throws Chrysalis at him. Chrysalis crashes into Natsu and, the two land on top of a rooftop and on Happy.

"OW!" Natsu and Chrysalis said in pain.

"You're killing me..," Happy is crushed by their weight.

Natsu and Chrysalis gets up. "What are you?" Natsu asks.

"A Changeling," Chrysalis looks up to see Midnight Sparkle dodging Erza's fast movements in the skies. Erza's Flight Armor is proving to be futile for Midnight Sparkle.

"It appears you no longer have Rage to defeat me," Midnight mocks Erza. Erza roars and knee strikes Midnight Sparkle. She catches it. "That's how you defeated me. Fairy Rage Armor in which I know you no longer possess."

Erza strikes Midnight's side with her sword. Midnight tries not to acknowledge the pain and punches Erza. Erza lands on a rooftop after feeling the full effect of Midnight's punch.

"She's grown stronger since the last encounter." Erza requips into her Fairy Armor. One of the strongest armors she has in her arsenal.

Chrysalis lets Natsu ride on her back and takes off. Natsu taps into his Lightning Flame Dragon mode and hops off her back once she flies close enough.

"Lightning Flame Dragon!" Natsu engulfs his fist and forearm in fire and lightning. "Firing Hammer!" He would have hit Midnight Sparkle but, Cozy Glow intervenes and uses her wings to blow Natsu away. Her winds cause Natsu to crash into a building not far.

Techno-Magic-Soldiers are near Natsu and go after him. Natsu stands up and unleashes a surge of his Lightning Flame roar attack on the Techno-Magic-Soldiers. He also incinerates Techno-Magic-Soldiers that are flying in the skies in the process.

Kagura shuts her gravity magic and stands up. A wave of Techno-Magic-Soldiers comes at her, leaving no room for her to counter when Jura steps in and calls for his Iron Rock Walls to protect Kagura. The Iron Rock Walls not only stop the Techno-Magic-Soldiers from coming near, but Jura also controls the Iron Rock Wall Bricks to attack the Techno-Magic-Soldiers.

"Thanks, Jura."

"Anytime, Kagura. These soldiers are relentless, which beg to differ. Where are they coming from?"

"I have no clue. We must continue the fight until the answer comes to us," Kagura attacks another swarm of Techno-Magic-Soldiers.

Pinkie Pie is shooting the Techno-Magic-Soldiers down with her party cannon. Archery Griffons shoot many Techno-Magic-Soldiers. Pinkie starts pondering how the soldiers keep coming when it hits her.

"I know where they are coming from!" Pinkie rides her party cannon down to inform Princess Luna, knowing she's close to the Crystal Heart.

Princess Luna stands guard and has taken down several Techno-Magic-Soldiers that tried to take the Crystal Heart. Two clones of Discord are in front and back of the Crystal Heart.

"Princess Luna!" Pinkie approaches her.

"What is it, Pinkie?" Princess Luna looks around her to ensure no Techno-Magic-Soldier is advancing.

"I know where the soldiers are coming from!"

"Where?" Princess Luna is eager to know the whereabouts of the soldiers that Midnight Sparkle is producing.

"The mirror pool! I've been there myself and created many clones of myself. That's how Midnight Sparkle is producing these soldiers left and right. She's cloning them!"

"Pinkie, write a letter to my sister, and I'll send it to her. She'll go to the location of the mirror pool and put an end to Midnight's army."

Pinkie hurries to find a pen and paper to write. Princess Luna sees another wave inbounding and attacks them.

Due to Wendy's immense speed in her Dragon Force, Storm King is unable to counterattack. Sherria is powering her God Slayer Secret Art to finish the Storm King.

"Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" Wendy expels a whirlwind of air from her arms to attack Storm King. Storm King gets dizzy from the circulating winds of Wendy's attack.

"Curses!" Storm King loses grasp of his staff.

"God Slayer Secret Art!" Sherria leaps and shouts, which terrorizes Storm King.

"Uh oh," Without his staff, Storm King has no means of defending himself. Throughout the fight, it's been one-sided by the Sky Sisters.

"Heavenly Gathering of Clouds!" Sherria extends her arms outwards with her palms open. Stylized black air spiral feathers that grow larger and larger flows like a serpent at high-speed hits and neutralize Storm King on impact.

Storm King wails at the immense pain from Sherria's attack. He falls, and Storm King inadvertently lands and gets impaled by his staff on the ground through the chest.

Sherria and Wendy see Storm King reverts to his crystal state while a flow of power returns to Midnight Sparkle during her fight with Erza.

"What's this?" Erza questions Midnight's sudden power boost.

"Storm King is defeated, and the power I bestowed on him has returned to me. Now, I obtain his power of weather into my arsenal!" Midnight Sparkle does a palm strike to show her powerful wind gush. Erza gets blown away a bit from the impact.

"You saw that?" Sherria asks Wendy.

"Yea," Wendy sees that any allies of Midnight Sparkle, their magic energy returns to her. "She can become stronger when we defeat her allies."

"Lightning Dragon Raging Bolt!" Laxus descends a large bolt of lightning on Techno-Magic Soldiers behind Sherria and Wendy.

"You need to watch out. These soldiers are relentless," Laxus said.

"We need to get to Spike and heal him," Sherria said.

Wendy has already taken off and using her sense of smell to locate Spike.

"Follow, Wendy. Romeo, the Thunder Legion, and I will continue to battle these soldiers," Laxus sees another wave coming. "Lightning Dragon Iron Hammer!" Laxus gathers a large quantity of lightning in his fist and then punches the ground, engulfing the Techno-Magic- Soldiers in a torrent of lightning and destroying many of them in the process.

Erza requips into her Heaven's Wheel Armor and takes off at Midnight. She summons many swords. "Go! Scatter Petal!" Erza launches many swords at Midnight Sparkle.

Midnight Sparkle conjures a hurricane to redirect her swords elsewhere. Erza gets close and slashes Midnight Sparkle. Midnight Sparkle catches her sword and knee strike Erza in the gut.

"I look forward to killing you again," Midnight Sparkle takes Erza's sword.

Chrysalis flies at Midnight Sparkle and tackles her from behind. Erza moves out of the way and sees the two crash on the ground.

"Pathetic," Midnight uses shoots a power beam from her horn at Chrysalis. Chrysalis gets hit hard and falls to the ground. Midnight Sparkle stands up. "No matter what you do, history will repeat. I will defeat you, Chrysalis, since you refused to join my guild."

"I will never betray my friends and family to join your demented cause!" Chrysalis shoots a magic beam at Midnight. It doesn't hurt her.

Midnight Sparkle's hand glows crimson red. She's conjuring an exploding fireball. "Prepare to die."

"Noooooo!" Erza flies at Midnight Sparkle when Techno-Magic-Soldiers intervene. Erza slashes her way through.

"Leave my mommy alone!" Terax flies and hits Midnight Sparkle's face with an uppercut. He hits Midnight left and right. To Midnight Sparkle, it barely tickles her.

"Terax!" Chrysalis is extremely worried about her son.

Midnight Sparkle grabs him. "Such an annoying pest."

"Leave my son alone!" Chrysalis gets up.

"Join my guild. Join Demon Tail," Midnight demands.

"Just let my son go," Chrysalis pleas.

Midnight Sparkle smiles. "As you wish," Midnight Sparkle lets go of Terax and shoots an exploding fireball at Terax.

"NOOOOOOO!" Chrysalis tries using her magic to create a shield to protect her son. The exploding fireball explodes on contact. "Terax!" Chrysalis tears up and holds her son close.

Terax pants heavily from the impact. His wings turn to ash while he has a gruesome scar on his left eye. He cries from the agonizing pain.

"Terax..," Chrysalis pants in sadness.

"There. I let Terax go to Heaven," Midnight Sparkle smiles.

"Terax!" Chrysalis is on the verge of tears.

"Mommy..," Terax coughs. "I'm sorry... I missed you and.., I.., I.., I love you..."

"I love you too! Please.., stay with me!" Chrysalis holds her son dearly. Terax closes his eyes and passes out due to the extreme pain.

"Don't worry. You'll see your son again real soon," Midnight Sparkle conjures another exploding fireball.

Magic power from the Crystal Heart is generating. Chrysalis' love for Terax and her anger for Midnight Sparkle is growing. Chrysalis wants to end Midnight Sparkle for the terror she created and the harm she'd unleashed. Chrysalis roars as the Crystal Heart shoots magic energy streams directly at Chrysalis. Midnight's eyes widen and turn to where the Crystal Heart is.

"What's happening?!" Midnight tries touching the magic power, which causes her to burn her hand.

Chrysalis roars louder while the magic energy from the Crystal Heart is transforming Chrysalis. Chrysalis is no longer black but light lime green now. Her mane, tail, beetle-like chest, and wings are azure blues. Chrysalis eyes remain the same color.

After her transformation, Chrysalis approaches Midnight Sparkle. Midnight Sparkle palm strikes Chrysalis with a gush of winds that are the strength of a tornado.

"Goodbye, demon!" Chrysalis, with her newfound magic power, shoots a magic beam at Midnight Sparkle. Midnight Sparkle crashes several buildings.

"Such power..," Midnight Sparkle spits blood after the impact.

"You're going to rue the day of attacking my son!" Chrysalis flies after Midnight Sparkle, not allowing her to recuperate.

Author's Note:

Chrysalis' Reform Transformation This is what she looks like going forward minus the butterflies.

PreviousChapters Next