• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,053 Views, 7,083 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,083
 11,053

PreviousChapters Next
Canterlot Ward 2

Day 5

Audio Log #15.5:

It's Blue Shield. I can't believe what I saw. It's..,

{Auido silenced for a minute}

It's..,

{Audio silenced for another minute}

I have to go.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #16:

It's me. Doctor Psyche. I had to call medical services and reinforcements to subdue Unicorn Number 3428. Her mouth was dripping black ooze. I have never seen any patient of mine drooling in black ooze in my life. I've taken a sample to give to my top scientist in the Ward. Doctor Beaker. She will study and find out what the black ooze is.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #17-1 Research:

My name is Doctor Beaker. Doctor Psyche has given me black ooze that dripped from Ms.Rarity, aka Unicorn Number 3428. I will be examining to find the truth behind the ooze.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #17-2 Research:

So, after careful examination of the black ooze, I've discovered that the ooze is a mixture of dark and demonic particles. The magic substance is unlike anything in this world. As for the origins of its physique, it's unknown for the time being. I will need to watch the documented tapes within Room 113-A for further study.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #17-3 Research:

After hours of watching footage within Room 113-A, the mist caught on camera is similar to King Sombra's and Rogue's shadow movement. I believe that the ooze may have come from.., Aaah!

{Beakers and test tubes shatter on the floor. Screams of Doctor Beaker are silence}

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #17.5 Discovery:

Oh, my Celestia! It's me, Blue Shield, requesting medical services pronto! Doctor Beaker is down! I repeat! Doctor Beaker is down!

{Blue Shield calls for a medical team through the radio. A medical team arrives to pick up Doctor Beaker}

When Princess Luna arrives, she needs to see this. Good thing we have a hidden camera installed in this room to see what transpired.

<End of Recording>

Video Footage #4:

{Audio dialog illegible. Beakers and test tubes shatter while dark particles enter Doctor Beaker's nostrils. Doctor Beaker's eyes roll up before collapsing}

<End of Video>

Audio Log #17.5-2 Discovery:

I saw the tape right after a medical team took Doctor Beaker. We're dealing with a dark entity for sure. Princess Luna will be arriving shortly. Perhaps she can figure out this dark entity. I'll have to report to Doctor Pysche right away.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #18:

My name is Nurse Red Cross. I'm examining Doctor Beaker's body; Her eyes are similar to Unicorn Number 3428. Her eyes are red but not as red as Unicorn Number 3428. My fellow doctors have extracted the black ooze from her body and placed it in an anti-magic beaker. I have never seen black ooze move in the cylinder before. It's alive and has a nasty effect. Whatever it originated from, I predict it wants a host; Like a ghost longing for a body. Who or what we are dealing with is my question.

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #19:

Doctor Psyche: "Princess Luna will be here in an hour. Nurse Blue Shield and Nurse Red Cross informed me of what transpired after handling a different patient. I am perplexed that we could be dealing with a fallen demon. As to who it is, I only have one suggestion."

{Doctor Psyche takes a deep breath. Nurse Blue Shield enters the room}

Nurse Blue Shield: "Doctor Psyche, Princess Luna has arrived."

Doctor Psyche: "Send her in."

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #20:

Princess Luna: "Are you serious? Do I have to make an audio recording when there is something crucial at the moment?"

Nurse Blue Shield: "Making audio tapes helps us later down the road when anything similar or exact happens with a patient, and we'll know what to do from there. Do you have an exact memory of what to do when something happens, or do you ask for help?"

{Princess Luna groans angerly}

Doctor Psyche: "You're in my Ward, and those are my regulations. Now, you were saying?"

Princess Luna: "Right. Judging from the interview you had with Ms.Rarity and seeing glimpses of the black mist roaming in Room 113-A, I do want to say that's remnants of Midnight Sparkle or King Sombra. Only the two use that kind of magic to move in Equestria. Shadow Dragon Rogue is out of the question cause he's in Earth Land. Any chance of coming closer to Ms.Rarity?"

Doctor Psyche: "Unicorn Number 3428 is asleep. For your results, Unicorn 3428 needs to be awake, and the sedatives injected in her were strong."

Princess Luna: "How long will that take?"

Nurse Blue Shield: "Approximately three hours give or take."

Princess Luna: "May I examine Doctor Beaker?"

Doctor Psyche: "Follow me."

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #21:

Princess Luna: "Oh my.., this pony.., she's.., she's.., turning..."

{Doctor Beaker is quaking on the bed, moving irregularly like a demon-possessed. Her eyes go from red to black and back to normal}

Doctor Psyche: "Are you alright?"

{The sounds of bones cracking are loud. Doctor Beaker sits up}

Doctor Beaker: "You're going to die before we do."

{Doctor Beaker laughs and sounds like there is more than one voice coming from her. Sounds of Princess Luna igniting her horn to shoot a spell at Doctor Beaker. Whistling from the black mist leaves Doctor Beaker's body}

<End of Recording>

Audio Log #21.5 Followup:

It's me. Doctor Psyche. I have never seen multiple demons possessing one body before. I have never heard many voices speaking simultaneously in one vessel. That message: You're going to die before we do. What does that mean? Princess Luna took the cylinder of the black ooze and transported it to Princess Celestia in hopes of finding out any other hidden secrets. Unicorn Number 3428 is waking up; I'll be watching the monitor.

<End of Recording>

Video Footage #5:

{Princess Luna walks into Room 113-A. She's across from Ms.Rarity on the bed. The hidden camera is now active, ready to capture what the other camera cannot}

Rarity: {Growling and struggles}

Princess Luna: "The jig is up. Come on out of there, Midnight Sparkle!"

{Rarity rises from the bed, tilting her head at Princess Luna. She stops her squirming and smiles}

Rarity: "I am not Midnight Sparkle. We are Demon Tail."

{Princess Luna prepares herself after hearing many voices speaking simultaneously. They seem to be stronger within Rarity}

Princess Luna: "Get out of her body, now!"

{Rarity shoots a demonic magic beam from her horn at Princess Luna. Room 113-A explodes. Many alarms sound off in the room. The hidden camera captures Ms.Rarity turning into a dark purple with aqua blue eyes-flames. She sprouts wings. The anti-magic ring turns to ashes as well as the straightjacket. Reinforcements come to subdue Unicorn 3428, but she knocks them down. The hidden camera catches her vanishing in the smoke while Princess Luna is barely breathing}

<End of Video>

Audio Log #22:

It's not over. It's only the beginning.

<End of Recording>

PreviousChapters Next