• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 10,895 Views, 7,082 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,082
 10,895

PreviousChapters Next
Spike's Memory Review Part 1

"Pause it right there, Discord!" Rarity shouts while watching the movie with her friends. Discord pauses the memory.

"What now, Rarity?" Rainbow Dash groans a little.

"This is the blue-haired girl that took my Spikey-Wikey away! Look at her outfit; it's atrocious! How can Spike fall in love with her?"

"Last time we checked, Spike was your love slave, not your boyfriend," Applejack reminds Rarity of how she used to treat Spike.

"Who would have thought Spike would be an energy maker dragon?" Pinkie asks.

"What's amazing is less than five days, Spike made an impact with the Fairy Tail Guild," Scootaloo said.

"What's striking is that Spike slept in a basket due to Twilight and now sleeping in a sleeping bag. When will he get his bed?" Sweetie Belle asks Discord.

"Down the line. We're only at the beginning of Spike's memory."

"Who would have thought that changing Spike's greed with possessions with successions would do the trick to increase his size," Sunburst said.

Rarity sighs. "I remember that day when Spike was rampaging Ponyville."

"We all do, Rarity. We kinda made Spike vow never to increase his size," Applejack said.

"No, Spike vowed. We had no part in it," Rainbow Dash said.

"If Spike were a pony that increased his size, we would have encouraged him to try and control it," Fluttershy admits.

Rainbow, Pinkie, Applejack, and Rarity were about to counter the statement when they realize that Fluttershy is right. They look down as they still need to fix their views on other creatures and their abilities.

"What's interesting was that Spike confessed to Erza about falling in love with her when he struggled to do so with Rarity," Apple Bloom changes the topic in the discussion.

"That answer the question of how Spike and Erza have the brother-sister type relationship," Sunburst said. "After what Cadance and Shining told me the other day, I was in disbelief. To see it first-hoof, wow, Spike is living the best life."

"I could have taken out that Laxus guy with my speed if I can switch roles with Spike!" Rainbow Dash proclaims.

"You were bested by Lucy and Juvia, who aren't Dragon Slayers. What makes you think you have a shot against Laxus?" Applejack said.

"Uuuuuuuh," Rainbow Dash is dumbfounded and loses her train of thought.

"Also, I feel conflicted with a guild called Blue Pegasus. They don't have wings!" Scootaloo said.

"Trixie likes Elfman. Speaking proudly of himself."

"Oh great, another admirer," Discord said.

"So, we have Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Kait Shelter. The cats with wings look funny," Pinkie said.

"Please resume," Starlight said.

Discord resumes the memory. Ichiya is explaining to the guilds about the plan to annihilate the Oracíone Seis. Then Natsu sprints to fight the Oracíon Seis. Spike encouraging Wendy to follow pursuit and to hold his claw. Rarity is highly upset that Spike is holding Wendy's hand. She claims that it should have been her and not Wendy. Everyone, including Princess Celestia, tells Rarity to shush.

A few hours in watching the Nirvana events, Rainbow Dash is jealous of the adventure Spike gets to embark on; a gigantic mobile city that has a powerful torrent that can level cities, fighting Midnight and the leader of the Oracíon Seis. Everyone knows that Rainbow Dash doesn't have a shot against the two when speed is only her best weapon. The Mane Five, the CMC, Princess Celestia Trixie, Sunburst, and Starlight are all amazed that with Spike's capabilities during the Nirvana crisis. Rarity becomes livid when she sees Wendy kissing Spike's cheek. The same cheek she kissed him after receiving the fire ruby Spike aged.

"So, that's when Spike fell in love with her," Rarity scolds the image of Wendy kissing Spike's cheek.

"Well, technically speaking," Pinkie turns to Rarity. "Wendy is a Sky Dragon. So, it would make sense that Spike falls in love with a dragon."

"Also, you had many opportunities to hook up with Spike. Instead, you took advantage of him," Sweetie Belle said. "I've seen it many times; you used Spike for your benefits."

"Be quiet, Sweetie Belle," Rarity said.

"Truth hurts, doesn't it?" Applejack said.

"Be quiet, Applejack," Rarity retorts.

"You know what's crazy now that I think about it; I think Spike was the one that ended Storm King's reign," Sunburst said.

"What do you mean? It was us and Twilight that stopped the Storm King," Rainbow said.

"The Spiral Pain Midnight used is eerie similar to what was described by Discord when he imposed as Spike."

Silence reigns for Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and Applejack. They recall the spiraling vortex that caused severe pain and knocked down the Storm King, shattering his petrified state ending his life.

"Oh.., my..," Fluttershy is in shock.

"That swirling vortex, that was Spike this whole time! That means he.., he..," Pinkie couldn't finish her statement.

"He saved Equestria without knowing. He saved us from the Storm King's wrath," Applejack said in shock.

"He saved two worlds in one day; he's a legend," Princess Celestia said.

"Agreed," Everyone in the room says in unison.

The next adventure Spike endures is fighting Vulcans over strawberries and a gigantic Dragonoid. Fighting a dragon is one thing but, a mechanical one is another. The CMC is relieved that Spike finally has his bed after waiting for so long in Earth Land. What is hard to watch is Spike getting stomped and pummeled by the Dragonoid even with his size increased. The bigger question the Mane Five asks is about Fairy Rage and Fairy Demon Dragon. When do they come? Discord answers later in Spike's memory; everything will be explained if they stop asking questions and watch the movie.

Starlight Glimmer is enjoying watching Spike's life in Earth Land. Despite the bumps and bruises, he gets along the way. She sees Spike genuinely happy for the first time in years. Starlight smiles while watching Spike do his thing with his family in Earth Land.

Princess Celestia is astounded to watch Spike progressing in Earth Land; Helping his friends, having fun, waking up smiling to a new day, and continuing to get stronger. She's impressed with Spike's intellect during the Fairy Tail Endurance Race, showing everyone in the guild that you need all aspects to win the race and not rely on strength alone.

"Hey, wait, why is the room all of a sudden glowing white?" Rainbow points at the change of scenery when Spike puts on the backpack filled with cookies.

"Aww.., I miss eating those cookies," Pinkie sheds a tear and wipes her face with a sponge cake.

"Oh, this next adventure will give you something to think about," Discord remembers the scene when Spike thought Twilight pulled Magnolia to Equestria.

"Why do you say that, Discord?" Princess Celestia turns to Discord.

"Um.., let's just say the next adventure will leave you speechless."

PreviousChapters Next