• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,113 Views, 7,093 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,093
 11,113

PreviousChapters Next
Grand Magic Games: Day 4, Spike vs Twilight

Twilight Sparkle and her friends have been watching the first two battles of the Grand Magic Games. They are mesmerized to see each individual with their craft of magic power. They watched two members of Quatro Puppy square off against two members of Blue Pegasus. Blue Pegasus successfully defeated Quatro Puppy after one blow from Ichiya. The following fight was incredible, a sight to behold with an Ice Wizard from Lamia Scale versus a Swordswoman of Mermaid Heel. Unfortunately, it ends in a draw. Twilight and Princess Celestia sensed the magic power emitting from each wizard and now know they are stronger than most villains and unicorns in Equestria.

"Having trouble fathoming this world's beauty and magic?" Discord asks Twilight and Celestia while reading Sorcerer Weekly.

"It's more powerful here.., the magic that each individual has is incredible," Princess Celestia admits. "This world, from what I see, is gorgeous. I'm starting to believe that the people Spike calls his friends are his family. I don't think I can pull through with this."

"Celestia!" Twilight slaps Princess Celestia in the face. In the process, Twilight used her magic to erase the feeling Celestia had. While waiting for Discord's return yesterday, Twilight has been honing her magic to a degree. "The fate of Equestria is on the line!"

The girls and Shining Armor gasps, Discord doesn't pay much attention to it, knowing Twilight will get scorn for it. Discord turns another page to read in peace.

"You're right," Princess Celestia sounds serious. "I cannot allow my personal feeling getting the better of me. My subjects come first."

Discord takes notice of Celestia's demeanor. At first, she sounded genuine about the possible people Spike has called family. Now she turned a 180. Discord cannot tell if it's Twilight's doing or not due to this world's magic energy field. He assumes that Twilight had already changed the perception of Celestia's view.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, time to introduce the third matchup before our main event! From the Celestials, it's Twilight Sparkle and Celestia! From Fairy Tail, it'll be Spike the Fairy and a partner of his choosing folks."

"Spike the Fairy?" Twilight, Celestia, Shining Armor, and the girls say in unison then laugh at the name, thinking it's a horrible name.

"What a sissy name for Spike!" Rainbow Dash couldn't stop laughing.

"Fairies are not scary," Pinkie points at the Fairy Tail Guild, dying of laughter.

"Celestia, you need to distract whoever Spike picks while I talk to him."

"Understood. I can't control the sun of this world, but I can still gain magic power from being in the daylight," Celestia draws her sun-flaming sword and shield. She has her unicorn horn and angelic wings. Celestia's attire is a white greek goddess dress, golden heel, and a golden tiara. Celestia's skin tone is white.

"Let's do this," Twilight unveils her cloak. Twilight is wearing a purple and black warlock's attire, purple thigh-high boots. She has her angelic wings and unicorn horn. Her skin tone is dark tan.

Twilight and Celestia fly to the center of the coliseum. They are waiting for Spike and his supposed partner to come out. The crowd cheers for the two.

Spike is on his way to Fairy Tail Team A suite. He was having a hard time choosing who he wants as a partner in this battle. Erza and Wendy turn to Spike as he's drawing near.

"I'm here to choose my partner now that I know who's participating."

"Who have you decided, Spike?" Wendy looks at Spike.

"Now that I know that Princess Celestia is Twilight's partner, I'm going to need your help, Sis."

"It'll be an honor to fight alongside you, Spike," Erza gets ready to unleash her fury at the guild that mock their name in vain.

"Wendy, I promise you, I will return to you after battle," Spike vows.

"I know you will. Teach those scumbags a life lesson they'll regret for the rest of their days."

Wendy, Natsu, Gajeel, and Gray watch Erza and Spike leave the suite. They look at the bastards that caused severe trauma and suffering on Spike. Every Fairy Tail Wizard watching glares at the two in the arena. Minerva is enjoying the heated moment and wonders if the Celestials are intrigued with a proposal for the final day of the Grand Magic Games. Twilight and Celestia have their eyes shut and wait until Spike and his partner arrive.

"Here we go, folks. It appears that the two guilds are heating up with intense energy. I wonder why?" Chapati announces.

"We will find out during this exciting matchup," Yajima said.

"What are you doing here?" Spike talks to Twilight for the first time since leaving Equestria.

"Spike, I'm so glad to see yooooou!" Twilight freaks out to see Spike having a tattoo on his chest. "Why did you got a tattoo on your chest?!"

"Nooooo, my Spike-Wikey got a tattoo on his chest. It's ugly and morbid," Rarity faints.

"First off, this is my emblem to represent my guild. It's not a tattoo. Second, when did you start caring for me? Before I left Equestria or after you got in trouble?"

"Spike, I do care about you. I always have," Twilight sounds sincere.

"Spare me the bullshit, Twilight. You want your slave to return home, knowing that you can't do things in the castle by yourself. Knowing that it hinges on your free time to spend with friends."

"Spike, a lot has changed in Equestria ever since you left. A lot has changed. You are vital for Equestria's survival now. I'll explain more in-depth, but you cannot stay here. It's time to come home," Twilight said.

"I am home," Spike glares at Twilight.

"Spike," Celestia walks up to him but stops when Erza draws her sword at Celestia.

"Take another step and, I'll end you right here," Erza threatens.

"Listen, Discord impersonated Spike and stirred up a lot of chaos. Equestria is nearly on the brink of war. Spike is vital in our land. All other nations of our world now hate pony kind, and we're trying to rebuild their trust. When they find out about Spike's disappearance, it'll be the catalyst for warfare. Something that we don't need. As much as I hate saying this, we need Spike more than you," Celestia explains.

"I am not a resident of Equestria. Therefore, I can't live under your authority," Spike shouts.

"You need the proper paperwork to renounce citizenship, Spike. Therefore, you are still under Princess Celestia's ruling. So, pack up your things we're leaving," Twilight commands.

"Are you deaf, you crazy bitch!? I'm not going anywhere!" Spike retorts at Twilight.

"You stubborn dragon. Don't you care about your friends in Equestria? Do you want the fact of them being hurt or suffered on your mind?" Twilight is losing her patience.

"You are asking me to give up my happiness for the sake of Equestria? I'm supposed to suffer while everyone gets to live happily? Screw that and screw you, Twilight."

"You'll get to choose how you live your life in Equestria, Spike. I made the law that all creatures born in Equestria are to stay in the world they are meant to be. Meaning where they originated."

"You bastard," Spike refers to Celestia.

"Enough with the profanity, Spike. I can see how disgusting this world is, knowing that they use such language," Twilight said.

"Enough!" Erza shouts, calming the quarrels. "I propose a wager. If you defeat us in battle, Spike will go back to Equestria. If we win, he stays."

Twilight doesn't want to fight, but this could be the best opportunity to use her memory erase spell on Spike and try to win him back, taking him away from the monsters to start anew.

"We accept," Twilight and Celestia say in unison.

"I'll take care of this Erza person, Twilight. Try to persuade Spike."

"I will, Celestia."

"Folks, I think this is one bad reunion for Spike the Fairy. Mr.Yajima, any comments?"

"Makarov told me the story about this young dragon. I am now remembering bits and pieces of it. Folks, if you ask me, this should be your main event," Yajima honestly claims.

"Wow, it's that climactic?" Chapati asks Mr.Yajima. He's in awe from the revelation.

"Indeed. This could be Grand Magic Games' finest battle for years to come with such emotion and flare."

The gong rings, signaling the start of the match.

"Requip!" Erza requips into her Black Wing Armor, wielding two swords.

"Whoa," Celestia is startled then gets tackled by Erza.

"Spike, do you want to see more of your friends getting hurt? We can end this, surrender yourself to me, I'll take care of you like the real mom I was supposed to be."

"Fairy Dragon! Ice Paladin Strike!" Spike the Fairy lifts his claws and conjures ice missiles from the air. They're Sparkling Green with flames inside. He spawns a hundred of them.

"Say what!?" Twilight is awestruck and horrified to see Spike utilizing magic.

"Since when Spike can use magic?" Shining Armor looks at Spike.

"Holy cow, that's a sight to behold," Rainbow said.

"I think we should apologize to the Fairy Tail Guild for our remarks," Pinkie said.

"Why do you say that?" Rainbow turns to Pinkie.

"Look," Pinkie points at Erza.

"Oh boy..," Rainbow is seeing what Erza Scarlet can do.

Erza Scarlet shatters Celestia's sword and shield. To the crowd's surprise, Erza is overwhelming Princess Celestia in close-quarters combat. Her strikes and blows cause Celestia to bruise and bleed badly in battle. She tries to use her magic but, Erza continues her onslaught attack on Celestia. Erza knows that Spike will commit suicide if he was taken back to Equestria. The nightmare Spike had circulates in Erza's mind, and she wants to prevent Spike from suffering in the world he ran away from. Erza punches and kicks Celestia brutally to unleash her wrath on those who made Spike's life a living hell.

"Spike, there is no need for this!" Twilight underestimates Spike and Erza's magic power.

"Launch!" Spike presses forward while the ice missiles go after Twilight.

Twilight uses her magic to create a defense bubble and flies around the arena. The ice missiles explode on the defense bubble but, Twilight is unharmed by the attack. Twilight sees Celestia flying to create some space. Celestia powers up, but it does little. Erza flies after Celestia and lands a finishing blow on Celestia. Erza uses her twin sword to cut Celestia's left angelic wing and horn off. Celestia wails while falling to the ground in agony and defeat. Twilight is scared of Erza's immense strength and magic power. In less than a few minutes, Erza took out one of Equestria's strongest Alicorns.

"What kind of monster is she?" Twilight thought to herself. "I can't ignore it. I have to use my memory erase spell on him."

Shining Armor is speechless while watching Celestia fall in defeat. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack are stunned beyond belief to see one of the strongest Alicorns defeated in a matter of moments by a powerful foe. Discord is astounded to see Spike's friends and how much love they have for him. He knows that everyone here, including himself, has no chance against this world's magic users.

"Discord, you think we can-?" Shining Armor sees Discord waving his finger.

"We're outclassed and outmatched. This world's magic users are far superior to anything we can encounter. This is a losing battle," Discord answers.

Spike gets closer and personal, trying to break the defense bubble. Twilight sees the rage in Spike's eyes, the sadness and hatred he has for her. Twilight ignites her horn and shoots a magic beam hitting Spike. Spike falls back. Erza watches. This is a fight Spike must finish to conquer his demons.

"Now's my chance!" Twilight swoops down and hits Spike with another magic beam. Spike takes the hit and crashes into a wall. Twilight flies up to him and places her hand on his head. "Spike, I love you. It's time to end this," Twilight ignites her horn, her eyes turn white while using the memory-erase spell on Spike. The entire coliseum receives blinding light and covers their eyes.

"You crossed the line, Twilight. You just erased Spike's best moments in life. The happiness he had in this world. It is not for the sake of Equestria, it's for your selfish purposes. Some Princess you are. You can't even honor your word." Discord is sickened by Twilight's memory erase spell.

The blinding light goes away. People are wondering what happened a moment ago. Erza remains silent. Everyone in Fairy Tail remains silent. Mavis Vermillion knows that Twilight conjured a memory erase spell, she smirks as she knows what's going to happen next.

"Twilight.., what's happening?" Spike sounds scared while being blinded for a few moments.

"Spike, I've come to bring you home. These creatures kidnapped you and forced you to fight in a coliseum for entertainment," Twilight smiles, knowing that her mission is a success.

"Twilight, I remember something. Something that I needed to do, for you."

"What is it, Spike?" Twilight meets his eyes level. Smiling that Equestria will be safe and sound. She'll have Spike home and create a new normal."

"I need to..," Spike's eyes are a blend of orange and green. "Send you to HELL! Fairy Inferno Rage Rooooooooooooooooar!" Spike the Fairy unleashes his Sparkling Orange Green Flames at Twilight. Twilight hurls and crashes into the wall on the other side.

Twilight is trembling; her spell should have worked. "Impossible! My spell should have worked! It worked well when I erased Celestia's memory when I slapped her."

"You asshole! You tried to erase my memory! I'm going to make you pay for that!"

"How did you know!?" Twilight instinctively shouts, wanting to know how Spike knew about the spell.

"Twily tried to erase his mind!?" Shining Armor couldn't believe the lengths Twilight is willing to go to bring Spike back home.

"That's wrong..," Pinkie said. Her hair deflates.

"How did Spike recover so quick?" Applejack asks.

Spike's eyes turn orange. "The name is Fairy Rage. I am an emotion of Spike the Fairy. I protect Spike's mind from manipulations, mind trickery spells, and memory erase."

"What did Spike encounter in this world..?" Shining Armor, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash say in unison.

Spike takes control of Fairy Rage. His eyes are no longer orange but pure black with white pupils. Spike's green spikes turn black while his purple scales turn the darkest purple. He grows in size while his claws and his teeth are sharper. His Fairy Tail emblem on his chest turns blood red.

Erza, Wendy, Natsu, Gray, and Laxus, are now afraid. Everyone in Fairy Tail senses Spike's enrage state magic power. It's overwhelmingly powerful. Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Quatro Puppy, the commentators, and the crowd become fearful at the sight of Spike the Fairy.

Discord, Shining Armor, Celestia, and the girls are in shock and horror to see Spike like this. Discord feels how powerful Spike is, and Twilight doesn't come remotely close to matching his basic attacks.

"Twilight." Fairy Demon Dragon looks down at Twilight.

"What are you..?" Twilight quivers in fear.

"I am Spike. The Fairy DEMON Dragon." Spike's claws glow Sparkling Black. "Dark Energy Blast!" Spike unleashes a Sparkling Black Energy Blast at Twilight.

Twilight tries to defend herself, but the magic power from the Dark Energy Blast sends her flying with multiple bruises all over her body. She screams while feeling the most agonizing pain of her life; not even Tirek's power can make her feel this much pain.

"Stop this!" Shining Armor pleas for a surrender.

Spike uses his breath to teleport behind Twilight and grab her head. He flies up and throws Twilight at the ground. He punches her left and right while tears stream on his face. Spike gets emotional. The years of torment, abandonment, neglectfulness, being used as a slave day and night, all the frustrations, all the sadness, it's coming out of Spike with every blow he gives to Twilight. Spike flies high in the sky.

"Discord! Do something!" Shining pleas.

"Twilight Sparkle crossed the line. She needs to live with the consequences."

"After today, I want you gone! You are not welcome here! All the years I suffered because of you and the others! This is my home! I am A Fairy Tail Wizard! I am Fairy Dragon! Here's my going away present for you!"

"Spike..," Twilight coughs out blood. "I'm sorry. I was driven mad when I was blind. Please.., forgive me..,"

Celestia looks up and sees the monstrosity of Spike. She is unable to do anything with her magic unable to function properly. She saw the tears coming from Spike's eyes.

A wave of powerful magic amplifies the area in the coliseum. Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, and Makarov know what's coming. Spike's claws are in motion. "I invoke, Fairy Law!" Spike claps his claws. A bright light of power flashes throughout the entire coliseum. Twilight Sparkle feels the full effects of the spell. It's the worst pain Twilight ever felt in her entire life.

Spike lands after using the spell. He reverts to normal with tears in his eyes. Erza runs up to him and hugs him.

"It's okay, it's over," Erza calms Spike down and continues to hug him.

The light of Fairy Law is gone. Twilight is on the ground, covered with bruises and pale. In the back of her mind, she created a monster. Twilight now knows there is one option left but, it's impossible to do. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Shining Armor come down to help Celestia and Twilight get off the field.

"I have never seen a dominating beating such as that in the history of the Grand Magic Games..," Chapati said in shock.

"Fairy Demon Dragon. When Spike is beyond angry. I know I want to be on his good side," Yajima said.

The crowd cheers and chants Fairy Dragon. Celestia will talk with Twilight later. For now, she and her needs to recover from a brutal assault.

Erza picks Spike up. With their victory, it means two things. 10 points for Fairy Tail Team B, and Spike gets to stay in Earth Land, forever.

"Let's celebrate, Spike. Put the past behind you; we're moving forward together," Erza smiles and carries Spike to the Sun Bar, where everyone will be celebrating another victory.

"What about Natsu and Gajeel?" Spike finally speaks after using Fairy Law.

"Those two?" Erza smirks. "They got it in the bag. They'll want to show everyone that Fairy Tail is no laughing matter. They'll prove to everyone that Fairy Tail is indeed the number one guild in all of Fiore."

PreviousChapters Next