• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,120 Views, 7,093 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,093
 11,120

PreviousChapters Next
Act III: Calamity

Author's Note:

Characters for the play already revealed:

Skeeter - Fairy Rage
Mika - Carla
Galvin - Spike
Titan - Orga
First Narrator - Yukino
Second Narrator - Lyon

"I like him," Mika said, watching Skeeter towering Galvin.

"You won't like him one bit!" Galvin panics and leaps back, dodging Skeeter's punch that punctures the stage floor.

"Get back here!" Skeeter demands, his claws igniting in orange-black flames.

Skeeter starts going after Galvin while Galvin flies in the skies, shooting flaming bullets from his claws by mimicking gun movements. Mika watches the two gladiators fighting in the skies.

"Take him down!" Mika cheerfully shouts, which gives Galvin motivation.

Skeeter growls in anger. He detests his brother for having such a pretty lady cheering him on; Galvin conjures a greenish-lightning flame ball large enough to do critical damage.

"Take this!" Galvin unleashes the lightning flame ball at Skeeter.

"I'll pass." Skeeter laughs and swats the lightning flame ball at Mika.

"NOOO!" Galvin swoops down to take the hit head-on. His own attack is used against him to save his lover. Galvin sustains some bruises and bleedings from the impact, while Mika doesn't show any signs of regress.

Skeeter lands in front of the two. "I'm surprised you survived that strike." Skeeter sounds malicious and vile. He grabs Galvin's throat and tosses him aside. "Mika, huh?" Skeeter observes Mika's beauty and strokes her head.

"Get away from her!" Galvin shouts with adrenaline and pride. He screams his warcry and flies directly at Skeeter while his body ignites in Sparkling Green Aura, using his love for Mika as a confidence boost to defeat Skeeter.

"She's mine now, wimp!" Skeeter sidesteps to counter Galvin's attack, only to witness Mika knee striking Galvin in the gut. Skeeter smiles at the sudden betrayal.

Everyone in the audience is dumbfounded by how quickly Mika betrayed Galvin. For the wizards in attendance, it makes sense that Carla and Fairy Rage would be together for the play, but they didn't anticipate this kind of betrayal this early in the act.

Galvin coughs blood a bit from the knee strike. Now, his own momentum gets overrun by his girlfriend's betrayal.

Skeeter maniacally laughs. "How does that feel?" Skeeter's tail squeezes Galvin, causing him to wail in agony.

"Wh-Wh-Why?!" Galvin turns to Mika. He's having trouble breathing at the moment. Skeeter loosens his grip so he can hear the pathetic words spoken by his brother.

"For years, I watched you grant mercy to any opponent you come against, and it made me sick. You believe there's good within any creature, yet; you are blind to your ambitions. I never loved you. I tolerated it because you were the strongest. Now, I met a real dominant warrior. One who doesn't hold back for any moral code," Mika explains while walking around Galvin's predicament. Her tone is evilly cold.

"I saw the good in you! I knew you were troubled, but not like this! I wanted to help you change for the better!" Galvin is in tears. The woman he loved and wanted to see the light succumbed to a deeper shadow of herself.

"I didn't need your help. I wanted you to meet your match and die!" Mika laughs and spits in Galvin's face. The disrespect from Carla on stage as her character causes an uproar. She's tugging on their strings, and it has them good.

"Damn! This play is dark!" Natsu shouts in shock.

"Not just that, I bet it was eating Carla on the inside, imagining Spike as Fairy Rage," Lucy said. It causes most of her guildmates to cringe.

"How did Rabian approve of this?" Happy wants to know what else Rabian has allowed for the rest of the performance.

"I never knew Carla had that in her," Panther Lily said. He watches Galvin's suffering from Mika and Skeeter.

"Neither did I. I guess she withheld her anger for Happy when he altered the timelines and used that anger to express it here," Gajeel theorizes.

"Aw, man," Happy had hoped to hear the end of it by now. So far, it's been an instant reminder of his selfish deed.

"I can take her," Cana said. She remembers how defensive Carla was when she came close to putting her hand on Fairy Rage for his sleep-eating frenzy.

"I wouldn't pick a fight with a lover," Alzack advises. "If any were to pick on me, Bisca would mount their heads on our bedroom wall."

"Trust us, don't mess with anyone that has so much love for that person," Bisca concurs with Alzack's statement.

"Erza's love for Spike as a brother ignited her to defeat Kyôka after losing all of her senses. It was a sight to behold," Panther Lily states like the war with Tartaros happened yesterday.

"Then the same love applied to Wendy to fight Midnight Sparkle and Erza when Rage resurrected her. Messing with those you love normally means the end of you," Happy chimes in the conversation.

"No comment," Cana replies. She remembers how her father came into the fray during the war against the Alvarez Empire.

"Shush, I'm trying to watch," Laxus said. He sees Mika's monologue of how she hated being with Galvin.

"Don't.., let..," Galvin chokes on his words due to the tightening grip of Skeeter's tail. Skeeter then tosses Galvin aside like a ragdoll.

"I had enough of your pleas. Time to die!" Skeeter extends his claw at Galvin, creating an orange energy blast to vaporize Galvin once and for all.

Galvin gets up after taking several deep breaths. He sees Mika hugging Skeeter's arm lovingly.

"I can tell that Skeeter has no fear. That's why he doesn't hold back. Please, end Galvin's life once and for all," Mika kisses Skeeter's cheek to spite Galvin. It was enough for Galvin to snap.

"He won't be standing for much longer." Skeeter shoots his orange blast at Galvin.

Galvin directs the attack with his back claw on the huts and trees in the background scene. "I'm done holding back!" Galvin's magic power spikes to new levels. Mika is surprised to see the newfound power within Galvin and may have already rued her decision. "YOU'RE FINISHED!" Galvin uses her anger and flies directly at Skeeter.

Skeeter smirks. "Gotcha."

Galvin's eyes widen in horror. It was too late for him. Mika now knows how intelligent her new boyfriend is. Skeeter used Galvin's emotions and turned them against him. As a result, Skeeter scratches Galvin's face, causing him to cry in pain while he covers his face.

"MY EYES!" Galvin covers them. "I CAN'T SEE!" Galvin doesn't know what to do now. He has no vision to defend himself from any attack. Galvin sounds frantic due to the severity of the situation.

Mika walks up to Galvin and unsheaths her sword. She stabs Galvin in the back, causing him to whine loudly due to the pain. "Consider this our official breakup," Mika kicks Galvin's face hard.

Skeeter relishes the torment inflicted by Mika. He grabs her and tongue kisses her on stage. The tongue kiss causes many parents to shield their children's eyes while the two receive an uproar of boos from the crowd.

"I won't kill to end your suffering. That's the easy way out. The way I see it." Skeeter laughs menacingly at his pun. "Death is too comforting, brother. I will oblige with your rule for no killing so you can live with remorse." Skeeter grabs Galvin's chin. "Your regret is finding out that no one ever loved you. Just using you until you are meaningless." Skeeter shoves Galvin to the ground.

Galvin sobs at his distress. "Mika..," Galvin's heart is shattered.

"I'll take this back," Mika yanks her sword out of Galvin's back, causing him to yell in pain for the moment. "Love hurts, doesn't it?" She sinisterly laughs while walking with Skeeter. He and Mika walk off the stage.

Galvin remains at the center, crying his eyes out for losing his love life, getting backstabbed, and tormented. After five minutes, Galvin tears his hoodie and uses it to cover his eyes. Then, Galvin grabs his sword to use for navigation. The stage curtains descend, leaving everyone bewildered about the rest of the show.

PreviousChapters Next