• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,079 Views, 7,083 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,083
 11,079

PreviousChapters Next
Spikes' Newest Adevnture

Right after Spike enters the portal, Discord is pondering what to do next as Spike.

"Hmm. Crystal Empire or Canterlot? Crystal Empire?" Discord leans to the left. "Canterlot?" Discord leans to the right. "Princess of Love, Sister-in-Law, Cadance?" An image of Princess Cadance appears next to Discord on the left. "Princess of the Sun, Twilight's mentor, Celestia?" Princess Celestia's image appears on the right of Discord.

Discord hovers around the river, making sure no pony is insight while disguised as Spike. Discord ponders more in thought, drawing likely scenarios on where Spike would run off too.

"If I were Spike, I would run to Princess Celestia. Tell her what Twilight and her friends have done to me. Inform her of all the wrongs. The abandonment," Discord is smirking as he chuckles. "Oh, the faces of Princess Celestia unleashing her wrath on Twilight Sparkle and her friends. I can't pass this up!" Discord turns around and stares at Canterlot. "It's too good to pass up," Said Discord, delightedly. Discord stops hovering and goes to the train station in Ponyville. As he is walking to the train station, he senses the turmoil Twilight and her friends.

At the Castle of Friendship. Twilight and her friends are trying to figure out why Spike called them Fiends of Harmony.

"I don't get it. I don't understand. What did Spike meant by calling us Fiends of Harmony?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"I don't know Sugarcube," Said Applejack. "I don't understand what he meant by calling you, me, Rarity, and Fluttershy as equally bad as Twilight and Pinkie Pie."

"He was .., angry at Twilight for.., calling him a slacker," Said Fluttershy, quietly.

"I understand that, his anger. In his outburst, it seems that he was hiding his feelings," Rarity noted.

Twilight Sparkle has her head down, looking depressed. What Spike told her, she took it to heart. She understands why Spike threw a tantrum. Calling him a slacker, taking advantage of him, and not showing much appreciation. Twilight never thought of abandoning Spike in her lifetime. He always seemed happy when doing the chores and running errands. Spike is her Number One Assistant, after all.

"Twilight, are you okay?" Asked Applejack with a level of concern.

Twilight couldn't hear Applejack's question due to Pinkie Pie's continual crying. For a while now, Pinkie Pie has been crying due to the realization of being a bad friend. Fluttershy is hugging Pinkie Pie, trying to ease her emotions softly.

"Twilight!" Rainbow shouts, trying to snap Twilight out of her trance.

Twilight lifts her head and turns to her friends. She has tears in her eyes. Rainbow and the rest comfort her as Fluttershy continues to comfort Pinkie Pie. After a while, they settle down with their emotions. They talked about what has transpired for Spike to unleash his anger.

"We have to go find him, try to make amends for all that has happened," Twilight said, immediate.

"And we will, Twi," Said Applejack, perking up.

"I'll throw the biggest, bestest party a dragon could ever dream of!" Said Pinkie, more cheerful than she was earlier.

"I guess Pinkie and me could apologize for the ice water pranks earlier. The bucket did hit him hard when he fell," Rainbow address, rubbing the back of her head with her hoof.

"Also, the apple pie in the face. He must have been infuriated from it," Pinkie also noted.

"Right," Rainbow said, displeased with herself.

"I should stop asking Spike to do my chores in my boutique for a month or so. Giving him time to be with us more," Said Rarity.

"I'll be there for Spike. He is our friend. Despite what he said of us," Fluttershy said.

"Alright, everypony. Let's go find our friend!" Twilight confidentially expressed. She leads her friends into finding Spike.

As the girls go on their search for Spike, Discord is getting off the train at Canterlot. He made sure that his train ride with quick. The train drives off with rocket boosters in the back.

"Whoops," Discord shrugs as he thought to himself. Chuckling a bit as everypony in Canterlot is left with confusion. Seeing a train drives off faster than usual. "Note to self, undo the rocket boosters behind the train."

Discord is running to Canterlot Castle. Due to Spike not having his wings yet, it's all Discord can do. Making sure no one raise suspicions of his chaotic nature. After a while, Discord is in front of Canterlot Castle. The Royal Guards standing in attention sees Spike (Discord). They allow him to enter the castle. A Royal Guard escorts Spike (Discord) to the throne room. Upon arrival, Spike (Discord) sees Princess Luna talking to Princess Celestia.

"Your Highnesses," Said the Royal Guard. "Spike has arrived."

Princess Celestia and Luna see Spike and are perplexed. Princess Celestia nods, signaling for the Royal Guard to leave the throne room. Spike (Discord) approaches the Princesses.

"Good evening, Spike. Is everything alright?" Asked Luna.

Spike (Discord) sniffs and falls to his knees. Princess Celestia extends her wing to comfort Spike. She can tell that everything is not alright.

"No..," Spike (Discord) said, trembling. "I'm far from alright," Spike (Discord) looks up at Princess Celestia, teary.

"What's wrong?" Said Celestia, now worried.

"What I'm about to say, it'll change your lives," Said Spike (Discord), sadly.

"We're all ears, Spike. Please tell us," Said Celestia, reassuringly.

"Alright, better than what I anticipated," Discord thought to himself.

Spike (Discord) reveals to the Princesses all that Spike ever endured in his life. Being abandoned nearly every day, doing all sorts of chores alone, doing all the errands alone. Not being invited to any social gatherings, the Crystal Empire several times, to any parties unless it's his own. Also, mentioning that Pinkie Pie has forgotten his three past birthdays during his tenor in Ponyville. Being used as a test subject by Twilight Sparkle, being used as a pincushion by Rarity, and being mercilessly pranked by Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. Discord also added that the pranks are buckets filled with ice water, implying that too much ice water on him can cause him to die. Discord has mentioned Rainbow Dash continuing to humiliate Spike by mocking and comparing him to other dragons. Discord reveals to the Princesses that Twilight has forgotten about Spike numerous times, ignoring him when he talks at times, disregarding his needs, and putting her pony friends as a higher priority than him. He also adds Fluttershy into the mix, saying that she has turned her attention more on Discord than on him.

"So you see, Twilight and her friends have no regards for me whatsoever. Also, what you sent to Twilight in the letter, I burned it up out of frustration. Twilight has used me more and more, giving me more responsibility to take care of the castle, her, her friends' chores. She gets to live her life while I remain in prison, used as a slave. She never thanks me. I can't live that life no more," Spike (Discord) breakdown in sadness.

Tears swell up a bit for both Princess Celestia and Luna. Jaws dropped in shock and horror after hearing Spike's tale. Spike (Discord) expressed more as he breaks down. Celestia and Luna pants a bit in anger before calming down.

"I.., I don't know what to do..," Spike (Discord) expresses, feeling hopeless for the time being.

Princess Celestia is taking deep breathes to steady herself. She is more than disappointed with Twilight and her friends. She is livid. Luna is calming herself down, not wanting to release her frustrations in front of Spike.

"Luna," Said Celestia, serious.

"Yes, sister," Luna replies.

"Send a message to Twilight for me. We're going to have a serious discussion on the matter in the morning."

"Understood, sister," Princess Luna trots out of the throne room.

"What's gonna happen now?" Said Spike (Discord) in curiosity.

Princess Celestia sighs. "I'm going to have a serious discussion with Twilight and her friends tomorrow morning. What she and her friends did is unimaginable. The acts they've committed on you, they have forgotten what friendship is for another species. From what you told me, Twilight has committed child negligence and exploitation. After the meeting, Twilight Sparkle will no longer be your legal guarding."

"Who would be my legal guarding then?" Asked Spike (Discord). Curious to know who will his legal guardian be.

"For now, I'm thinking of Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. Considering you are Shining Armor's brother, he would welcome you after I explain to him all that has happened."

Spike (Discord) smiles graciously and hugs Princess Celestia. Princess Celestia embraces Spike, using her hoof to rub Spike's back. Princess Celestia yawns a bit.

"We better get some rest tomorrow. We have a lot ahead of us."

"Understood. Thank you for doing this."

"Thank you for informing my sister and me of how you were feeling this whole time."

Princess Celestia escorts Spike to a guest room next to her bedroom. Spike (Discord) enters the guest room and gets in bed. Princess Celestia uses her magic to tuck Spike in. She kisses Spike on his forehead and leaves the bedroom. As she closes the door, her smile faded. Celestia trots to her bedroom. She looks out the window, looking at the Castle of Friendship shaking her head in disbelief. Discord, however, can't believe that things are going smoothly.

"If Spike would have done what I've done. He would be in good hooves. Wow.., just wow.., Twilight is going to receive a punishment of a lifetime. I wonder how this will turn out," Discord thought. He turns to the window to see the star twinkling from earlier. "Well, I still wish you luck, Spike. Wherever you're at."


"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISCOOOOOOORD!!!" Spike shouts, free-falling moments after walking into the Portal. Spike sees different colors swirling as he's free-falling. His body alters a bit, as well as his magic and fire. He's a little taller. Instead of being two feet tall, he is now three and a half feet tall. His arms and legs stretch further out more as well as his tail.

As Spike continues to free-fall, he hears voices. They are unfamiliar to him. Spike sees the light of the end of the portal. He sees a colorful new world. He sees a forest nearby. His heart is pumping with adrenaline. He can't wait to explore as soon as he gets down! Spike screams as he's falling to the ground.

"I swear, your face is a magnet for anything."

"Hahaha, very funny-" Gets hit in the face by a falling baby dragon and knocked to the ground.

"Winning by a technical-" Eyes widen in shock and amazement for the blue Exceed known as Happy.

"OW! Cheap shot!" A pinked-hair wizard known as Natsu expressed as he's rubbing his face.

"Look!" Said Happy, pointing to Spike.

Natsu turns to look at what Happy is pointing at. Natsu gasps in shock and amazement. He can't believe what he is seeing.

"NO WAY!" Natsu loudly shouts. Due to Spike landing on Natsu's face hard, he is knocked out and unresponsive. Natsu picks up Spike. "Hey! Are you okay?!" Natsu worriedly expressed. He puts his ear on Spike's chest. "He's still breathing."

"Thank goodness," Said Happy, sighing in relief. "Where did he came from?"

"I don't know. We won't find out until he wakes."

"Natsu, we should take him to the Guildhall," Happy suggests.

Natsu clutches onto Spike. "Yea," Natsu nods. "Let's go, Happy!"

"Aye, Sir!" Happy shouts, he spawns his feathered wings.

Natsu and Happy take off to the Fairy Tail Guild in Magnolia Town. Hurring themselves as Spike needs some medical attention.

"Hang in there, baby dragon. You're going to be alright," Natsu said as he continues to run to the Fairy Tail Guildhall in Magnolia.

Author's Note:

I hope you all enjoy the second chapter of the story. Let me know what you think.

PreviousChapters Next