• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,049 Views, 7,083 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,083
 11,049

PreviousChapters Next
Fairy Tail vs Tartaros: Part 3

Midnight Sparkle walks down the hallway after alluring Kyôka to make Erza reveal Spike the Fairy's location. "Things are going accordingly. Soon, I will eradicate Fairy Rage within Spike's mind, and I'll erase his memories." Midnight Sparkle hears a crash and a loud boom. She decides to investigate the matter.

"Where the hell are my friends?!" Natsu crashes and clobbers Crawford in the process. Natsu starts attacking another demon in the process, trying to find out where Erza and Mirajane are.

"Now, cold down, Fanmalth. Take a break," Another demon of Tartaros comes into the fray.

"Hey, I remember seeing this guy," Midnight Sparkle comes behind Natsu and Happy.

"NO WAY! TWILIGHT SPARKLE IS WITH TARTAROS?!" Happy panics. He now knows for sure that Fairy Rage's warning is absolute.

"The name is Midnight Sparkle, cat. Second, I could use another set of wings for my Exceed Juice."

"Ex-Ex-Exceed Ju-Ju-Juice..?" Happy doesn't like the sound of it.

"What? The Exceeds we gathered for your flight isn't good enough?" Fanmalth asks. Fanmalth is a round, humanoid creature, with his most noticeable feature being a single eye under the helmet he dons, which hides the rest of his upper face. His arms' colors change between yellow and red in a striped form. Also wears matching striped pants.

"You monster! You devour Exceeds?" Natsu is irate with Twilight's drinking habits.

"The internal magic power those cats carry make a delicious meal to boost my demonic powers," Midnight Sparkle laughs. "I'm in the mood for a fresh supply of Exceed Magic," Her hands glow aqua blue flares.

"I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO HARM HAPPY!" Natsu powers up. His body is ablaze in fire.

"Hey, Midnight. I see you're improving with the other demons," Silver said.

Natsu turns to look at Silver. He's stunned to see a resemblance of Silver's features. All of a sudden, the area is getting colder by the second.

"Indeed I am. One of the prisoners here will now be revealing a different name for us to capture," Midnight smirks.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING SPIKE!" Natsu proclaims.

"Spike? The supposed Fairy Demon Dragon. Don't worry. I'll subdue his demonic dragon form long enough for you to carry out your objectives, Midnight."

"Natsu, this guy looks familiar," Happy said while observing the physique of Silver.

"I know. This guy reminds me of Gray Fullbuster," Natsu gets frozen after saying the name. Happy is in shock to see Natsu frozen in ice.

"Natsu!" Happy tears up a bit.

"You should never say that name in my presence, kid," Silver coldly claims.

"Well, that was too easy," Midnight Sparkle says in satisfaction.

Happy looks around and sees something in the sky. He starts smiling. Silver and Midnight notices Happy's reaction.

"You two are dead meat now! Here comes Spike the Fairy!" Happy points at the far left window.

"Finally," Midnight turns to the direction that Happy is pointing.

"So, he followed the cat after all," Silver turns as well.

There was nothing in sight. Midnight Sparkle and Silver turn around to see Happy fleeing from the Tartaros guildhall.

"I should have known better," Silver said.

Midnight Sparkle balls her fists in anger. A patrol soldier walks by and gets incinerated by Midnight Sparkle's flares.

"I will tear that cat's wings off and drink his blood right out of his wounds while he watches."

"Don't worry, Midnight. With the cat fleeing, he'll bring Spike the Fairy to us to obtain Jellal," Silver said.

Two more patrol soldiers come, and they are terrified. They see the remains of their comrade in ashes while the armor remains intact. Silver instructs to take Natsu and put him in a holding cell. They do so while avoiding Midnight Sparkle's contact.

A while later, the ice melts off of Natsu's body. The soldiers put him in bane particle shackles and put him in the holding cell. Natsu is shirtless and scarfless. Natsu wakes up and barks orders to release him. The guards mock Natsu and leaves. Lisanna wakes up after hearing Natsu's threats.

"Natsu..?" Lisanna sits up.

"Lisanna?" Natsu is surprised to see Lisanna in shackles. "So did they get Elfman as well?"

"I don't remember. It's a blur," Lisanna replies. "How did you get captured?"

"I followed Erza's scent. Unfortunately, Erza and Mirajane got captured by former Chairman Crawford. He's working with Tartaros."

"That's horrible," Lisanna can't believe that Erza and Mirajane are prisoners like her and Natsu.

"It gets worse," Natsu seriously states.

"How worse?" Lisanna is nervous to know.

"You remember the warning Fairy Rage mentioned?"

Lisanna gulps. "Y-Yea..?"

"Twilight Sparkle is working with Tartaros. Fairy Rage's warning came true."

"WHAT?!" Lisanna panics a bit. "No.., no, no, no, no, noo!" Lisanna imagines the horrors Spike may face when confronting Twilight Sparkle. She doesn't want Spike to be taken away by force.

"Twilight is calling herself Midnight. She's demonic now."

"This is horrible. Where's Happy?" Lisanna asks.

"Hopefully, returning to the guildhall to inform what transpired. Hopefully, we'll get rescued, and we'll take down Midnight Sparkle before she gets her greedy hands on our brother!"

At the Fairy Tail Guildhall, everyone returns from their trips. Spike is feeling much better after taking his medicine.

"Now, I'm ready for round two," Spike said confidently.

"First, we need to locate Tartaros."

"Spike, can you teleport to Erza and Mirajane? I suspect they may be in grave danger since we haven't heard from them in over two hours," Makarov asks.

"I can do that. Who wants to come with me?" Spike asks.

"Count us in, Fairy Dragon," Gajeel and Panther Lily walk up to him.

"I'm coming as well," Gray said.

"Wherever my beloved goes, I'm going as well," Juvia said.

"It's obvious we're coming, Spike," Wendy said, speaking for Carla and Lucy.

"Alright, let's go," Spike concentrates Erza's exact location using the flare marking he shot her three months before the Grand Magic Games. He uses his fire breath to teleport his friends and him to Erza's location, but nothing happens. "What the?" Spike breathes his fire again. Like the first time, nothing happens again.

"Hey! Medic lady, are there any side effects to the medicine you gave to Fairy Dragon?"

"No, Gajeel. There are no side effects for the medicine I gave to Spike a while ago. The medicine's purpose is to speed up his healing process," Porlyusica confirms.

"Let me try Natsu, then," Spike tries using his fire breath to teleport to Natsu. Just as before, nothing happens. "Something is wrong. My teleportation isn't working. Is it a side effect from the curses?"

"Try teleporting the ocean's water. See if all flare markings you shot are dissolving."

"Alright," Spike breathes fire above Juvia, and ocean water sprinkles on Juvia. Everyone is confused for the moment.

"Something is weird. The flare markings for the ocean's water are seven years old," Lucy noted.

"I think I have a theory that explains why Spike's flare markings to teleport isn't working."

"Natsu and I found it!" Happy stumbles while flying inside the guildhall. "The base! I know where it is! We have to go back!" Happy crash lands on the table in the guildhall.

"Happy!" Everyone shouts and runs up to the table where Happy crash-landed. Happy starts spatting out a ton of information at a rapid pace until Carla grabs his cheeks to calm him down.

"Please explain everything, Happy," Makarov said.

"Natsu and I found out that former Chairman Crawford is a traitor. He captured Erza and Mirajane."

"What?!" Everyone shouts in horror.

"The former Chairman? How could he work for Tartaros!" Makarov is livid with the Chairman's betrayal.

"It gets worse," Happy takes a deep breath. "Natsu got captured by the Ice Demon Slayer. He froze Natsu in place like he was nothing."

"That's horrible," Lucy said. She imagines how wicked powerful the Ice Demon Slayer is.

"Spike?" Happy turns to Spike. He sees Spike suppressing his anger.

"Spike is preparing to unleash his anger at Tartaros for capturing his family."

"Fairy Rage."

"Yes, Happy?"

Happy looks down and sighs. "I saw Twilight Sparkle at the Tartaros Guildhall."

"WHAT?!" Everyone except for Spike shouts in horror.

"She's now Midnight Sparkle."

Silence reign. All eyes turn to Spike. Spike is trembling, not in fear but anger. After a few moments, Spike is calm, which scares everyone in the guildhall.

"Spike?" Wendy walks up to her boyfriend. She's worried about Spike's well-being.

"Spike Knightwalker killed Twilight Sparkle in Edolas. He killed her by torturing her. Using barbed wire as a whip, then slit her throat with a knife; Leekips devoured Twilight in his timeline. The signs are pointing to me that to end her madness. I must kill Twilight Sparkle. However, I won't fall into insanity as Spike Knightwalker did. If she's torturing my brothers and sisters, I will have retribution. She's an enemy of Fairy Tail. Therefore, I should be the one who ends her!"

"Not alone, you're not!" Wendy confronts Spike. "The difference between those two is one; Spike Knightwalker was broken, two; Leekips was manipulated. You are not going into insanity! You're not facing this demon alone!"

"She's right, Fairy Dragon," Gajeel puts his hand on Spike's head. "I want to fight this demon with you. Ain't no one stripping my brother's happiness."

"I'm not losing my brother to that bitch!" Lucy puts her hand on Spike's shoulder. "She'll rue the day for messing with Fairy Tail."

"We're all with you. Your pain is our pain. Your enemy is our enemy. We fight as one. We fight as a family. For this day, Fairy Tail will defeat Tartaros!" Makarov declares, rallying his children in the process.

"YEAH!" Everyone shouts their warcry.

Wendy kisses Spike's lips to show that she won't allow Twilight to win. Spike returns the kiss and smiles. He's ready for battle now.

Happy explains the location of Tartaros' Guildhall. It's on a cubic island that hovers high in the skies. Elfman returns to the guildhall, but Lisanna isn't with him. Elfman confirms that Lisanna has been captured by Tartaros and there was nothing he could have done about it. Cana goes off on Elfman for failing to protect Lisanna from Tartaros. Elfman walks away in shame.

"Ever heard of this thing called sympathy?" Gray asks.

Cana watches Elfman go downstairs. Happy is explaining to Levy the whereabouts of Tartaros' location. The landmarks he saw on the way to Magnolia to pinpoint where Tartaros could be heading.

"Whoa, I'm sensing something peculiar for some reason."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Cana turns to Spike.

"I'm sensing something vigorously powerful and yet, demonic."

"Where?" Makarov asks.

"Downstairs."

"I'm on it!" Cana goes downstairs where Elfman is. She sees him with a purple orb. "What are you doing? Is that some sort of lacrima?"

"You can't stop me!" Elfman lunges at Cana.

"What do you think you're doing?" Cana yells at Elfman.

"Why did you have to come down here?" Elfman pins Cana to the floor.

"Fairy Rage can sense manipulating matter, you dolt! He sensed something demonic."

"Damn it!" Elfman forgot that Fairy Rage senses something peculiar.

"Is that a bomb?!" Cana sees the orb brighter than before.

"This is the end of Fairy Tail!" Elfman shouts.

Cana sees in Elfman's eyes and believes he's possessed. She turns him into a card. Cana hurries upstairs and turns every Fairy Tail Wizard into a card except for Happy, Carla, and Panther Lily. They take off, flying towards Tartaros' Guildhall. The Fairy Tail Guildhall explodes seconds later. Then all of a sudden, the cube of Tartaros pulls Happy, Carla, and Panther Lily to the bottom of the cube, away from the top of Tartaros. Soldiers of Tartaros come out, getting ready to kill any intruders.

Cana comes out of her card. "Hello, Tartaros. I like you to meet Fairy Tail!" Cana releases her friends from her cards. The soldiers stop to see every Fairy Tail Wizard standing.

A gigantic dragon claw smashes in front of the Tartaros Soldiers. Another dragon claw smashes to the side. The Soldiers of Tartaros are mesmerized to see Spike the Fairy.

"TWILIGHT SPARKLE! YOUR SOUL IS MINE!" Spike proclaims. He's now the size of half a dragon.

PreviousChapters Next