• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 10,903 Views, 7,082 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,082
 10,903

PreviousChapters Next
Spike vs Acnologia

"This is bad," Lucy said. She and the others hear Acnologia's roar.

"Why weren't you taken with Wendy?!" Happy asks Spike.

"He's not a Dragon Slayer. I guess Acnologia only needed Dragon Slaying magic for his cause. Spike is now the only one that can defeat Acnologia."

"I don't have magic energy left in me. I need more. Loads of it," Spike said.

Mest appears with Erza. "Come with us-" Erza sees Spike's left wing is broken.

"Dude, are you alright?" Mest asks Spike.

"I'll live. It's only a broken wing," Spike replies while trying not to flex it.

Spike, Erza, Mest, Gray, Happy, and Lucy hear the sounds of their friends and allies coming together. Spike, Erza, Gray, Happy, and Lucy are happy to see Master Makarov alive and well. Porlyusica pushes Master Makarov's wheelchair.

"Master," Erza cries in happiness.

"I'm sorry for the worry I caused you, Erza."

Mest gets everyone's attention. "Alright, listen up. Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers are battling Acnologia's spirit in his temporal rift realm."

"That means all they gotta do now is beat him, and they'll get out," Gray said with enlightenment.

"Since Laxus is in there, it'll be no problem," Bickslow declares.

"I wouldn't say that. No one has ever beaten Acnologia," Freed reminded Bickslow.

"That's true. Even if they are alive, we don't know if they're badly injured or what," Levy said.

"Poor, Wendy," Carla tears up.

"I know how you feel, Carla. All we can do is hope they bring the fight to Acnologia."

"Can you teleport to them? Or teleport them out?" Evergreen asks Spike.

"No," Spike sadly shakes his head. "My flare markings disappeared. I am unable to teleport to anyone within Acnologia's rift."

"Not good. To put it in other words, what you're trying to tell us is we're completely hopeless?" Panther Lily asks.

"I still have hope!" Carla said in tears. Their not sadness but determination. "I know Wendy is fighting."

"There's another issue to deal with," Erza reminds everyone.

"Acnologia's flesh form is-" Mest gets interrupted by Spike.

"Mine!" Spike said.

Erza's sisterly instincts kick in. "Spike, your wing is injured. You won't-"

"SHUT IT, ERZA!" Spike yells at Erza. Everyone around Spike flinches a bit with his sudden outburst. Erza looks at Spike differently; His face tells another story. Determination, anger, sadness, and courage. "I know you worry about me. I know what is against me. However, no one here can hurt Acnologia or defeat him. No one here has Dragon Slaying abilities. Otherwise, they'll go to the other realm. I'm still here. That is why I must fight Acnologia!" Spike looks at the sky and takes it all in.

"Spike..," Erza tears up a bit. "I can't ask you to sacrifice your life for any of us! You're important to us!" Erza sniffs. Lucy, Lisanna, and some of the others feel the same. They remain in silence.

Spike lowers his head. "I know," He feels someone is touching his head.

"You're not fighting Acnologia alone," Macbeth said. Macbeth is formally known as Midnight. "Crime Sorcière will aid you."

Spike looks up and sees Midnight. He's surprised to see Macbeth stepping up.

"We got your back, Fairy Dragon," Evergreen, Freed, and Bickslow said.

"You can count on us," Kagura said, speaking on behalf of Mermaid Heel. They nod.

"We're not going to allow you to fight this Dragon yourself. As your Master, Fairy Tail is stepping in this battle!" Master Makarov decrees. Every Fairy Tail Member cheers. "We're going to war with you!"

"You've kept the guild together, and you're our family. Family sticks together," Lucy reminds Spike.

"We're with you," Gray and Juvia throw the thumbs up.

"It's going to be manly!" Elfman shouts.

"On behalf of Sabertooth," Minerva speaks for her guild. "Sabertooth will fight with you!"

"Yea!" Orga is excited.

"It'll be our thank you gift for saving us from Bloodman's wrath," Rufus said.

"Erza, I'm," Spike looks into Erza's eyes. He's about to apologize for his outburst.

"I know. You needed to do what's right. I've watched you grow from the moment you came into Fairy Tail's life. I'm with you to the very end, brother."

"Thank you," Spike smiles.

"Everyone, hold hands and concentrate your magic power. It's time to feed our Fairy Dragon with the power to defeat Acnologia!" Master Makarov shouts.

"I need someone to snap my wing in place," Spike said.

"Allow me," Erza does so. She snaps the bone back in place.

"Ow!" Spike aches a bit from Erza's instant snapping. "Thanks, Erza."

"Anytime," She locks hands with Lucy and Gray.

"Together! Concentrate on your magic power and release it!" Makarov shouts.

Every wizard around Spike concentrates and releases its magic power in a spherical form. It grows by the second. Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, Crime Sorcière, Mermaid Heel, and more wizards around continue to release their magic into the sphere.

"Eat up, Spike, and take that bastard down!" Gildart shouts. He wants to see how Acnologia feels to have a monster to battle.

Spike jumps into the sphere and consumes everyone's magic power. "OH, YEAH! I CAN FEEL IT! THE MAGIC POWER FROM THE BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP AND FAMILY!" Spike's magic-aura illuminates in all sorts of different colors.

Acnologia arrives and roars. Everyone sees Acnologia preparing to use his dragon breath attack.

"Hurry!" Everyone encourages Spike to consume its magic before it gets blown away by Acnologia's magic power.

Acnologia unleashes his dragon breath attack at Spike while he still consumes the magic power.

"Take cover now!" Master Makarov commands.

Spike swipes his left claw, reflecting Acnologia's destructive dragon breath attack. It collides with the oceans. "Acnologia!" Spike's eyes are multi-colored. He increases his size to match the height of Acnologia. "I am Spike the Miracle Dragon!"

Acnologia roars at Spike and flies at him. Spike lunges at Acnologia and tackles him to the East Forest. Spike punches Acnologia's face with repeated blows; Acnologia uses his tail to grab Spike's throat. He flings Spike off of him. However, Spike grabs Acnologia's tail and swings him hard into the skies.

"Miracle Dragon!" Spike conjures his dragon breath. The combined magic from his friends and family forges with his magic power.

Acnologia regains control of himself unleashes a wave of his Eternal Flares. Thousands of stars rain down destructively.

"Ring of Defense!" Fairy Rage casts the spell. All of Acnologia's stars did not harm Spike. Acnologia is confused about how his attack didn't give Spike any scarring.

"ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!" Spike unleashes his dragon breath. It's a multi-colored destructive wave that represents the guilds that lend their magic to Spike. Initially, magic cannot harm Acnologia, but something is different with the breath attack. Amethyst aura covers the breath attack. Acnologia screeches from the attack and drops.

"Unbelievable," Gray said, watching the sequence from afar.

"He is a sight to behold," Erza said, watching Spike battling Acnologia.

"He's a Fairy Tail Wizard at heart," Lucy said.

"Aye!" Happy concurs.

"He's our Fairy Dragon with the sole purpose of our guild. Eradicating evil," Master Makarov states.

"I think he's more powerful now than that Crystal Dragon form he took," Orga said. He remembers watching Spike take down his demon.

"I recall Spike defeating any demon he comes across when he puts his heart into battle," Rufus said. He remembers the Grand Magic Games during the first confrontation with Twilight Sparkle.

"I think so too," Frosch said.

"Man, if Spike is battling Acnologia like that, I feel sorry for him cause Sting and Rogue are fighting twice as hard," Lector claims.

"After Natsu fought hard to defeat Zeref, he's doing so against Acnologia," Happy claims.

"Gajeel will deliver the final blow," Panther Lily believes in Gajeel.

"Laxus and the others; are showing Acnologia how a family operates when working together," Freed said.

"Agreed," Evergreen and Bickslow said.

"Wendy and my mother will give every Dragon Slayer the boost to bring down Acnologia's spirit," Erza proclaims. She knows with all the Dragons working together. Acnologia's reign will come to an end.

"All of our Dragons are fighting for a better tomorrow," Minerva said.

"I can't believe what we went through with that Dragon," Macbeth said. "Our enemy at first and now our ally."

"Oh, yeah!" Richard said. "His love for his friends and family is Spike's motivation to win this fight! Oh, yeah!"

"I know my brother puts his heart and soul into everything he does," Kagura said. She's grateful that Spike filled the void in her heart when she lost Simon.

"Show him no mercy, Fairy Rage!" Carla shouts in support of her Fairy Rage. "Bring that Dragon down!"

"Show Acnologia how manly you are!" Elfman shouts in support and encouragement for Spike.

Spike continues to bring the fight to Acnologia. Meanwhile:


Acnologia's Temporal Rift.

The temporal rift has many floating crystal islands, black and blue skies shimmering with stars. The area looks like they're in outer space. Wendy, Irene, Gajeel, Laxus, Sting, Rogue, and Cobra heard the voices of loved ones and those that believe in them. They're next to Natsu, getting ready to bring down Acnologia once and for all.

"All physical abilities up!" Wendy and Irene use their support magic. "Deus Eques!" They're even supporting each other with the same spell. Natsu, Wendy, Irene, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Cobra, and Laxus' physical abilities amplify tenfold and go after Acnologia.

"Fire Dragon Roooooooar!" Natsu unleashes his fire breath at Acnologia.

"Poison Dragon Roooooooar!" Cobra unleashes his poison breath attack.

"Lightning Dragon Roooooooooar!" Laxus unleashes his lightning breath attack.

"Sky Dragon Roooooooar!" Wendy unleashes her wind breath attack.

"Iron Dragon Roooooooooar!" Gajeel unleashes his iron breath attack.

"Holy Shadow Dragon!" Sting and Rogue combined their Dragon Slayer Magic for a powerful and destructive attack. "Flash Fang!" They release a combined burst of light and shadows at Acnologia.

"Sage Dragon Rooooooooooar!" Irene unleashes a scarlet destructive breath attack.

Acnologia tries to deflect it but feels something horribly wrong. "What is this?" Acnologia's spirit is having a hard time reacting to any of the Dragon Slayers before him. He takes critical damage and drops to one knee, coughing some blood.

"Keep it up! We can win this together!" Natsu leads the charge to attack Acnologia.

"Don't tell me. That baby dragon is posing a threat to my flesh form!"


East Forest

"Miracle Dragon Combustion Fist!" Spike punches Acnologia's face with all the combined power of his friends and family. Acnologia crashes onto the ground hard. "Miracle Dragon!" Spike raises his claws. He mimics Acnologia's Eternal Flare magic. "Radiant Shine!" Stars that shine brightly rain upon Acnologia with destructive force.

Acnologia acknowledges the pain and shows signs of bruising. He lunges at Spike and flies toward the Port of Hargeon. The two punch each other profusely on the way there. Despite having one arm, Acnologia continues to fight viciously.


Acnologia's Temporal Rift.

"That baby dragon. He's causing me great pain! I can feel it!" Acnologia is contemplating giving up the ability to use time magic to defend himself better.

Acnologia is struggling to fight against the Dragon Slayers. Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Laxus, Sting, Rogue, Irene, and Cobra continue their onslaught on Acnologia, not allowing him to get any advantage on them.

"Natsu, look!" Wendy points at Acnologia. His body language says it all.

Acnologia's body reveals the reactions of Spike hurting his dragon form. His face looks like repeated punching strikes; the way his body reacts looks like its trembling.

"Spike is fighting Acnologia!" Natsu shouts.

"I say we finish what Spike started," Gajeel's arm turns into an iron sword.

"Agreed, for all of our friends and Fairy Tail!" Laxus' body ignites in lightning.

The Dragon Slayers roar and charge at Acnologia with all their power and might; they cause Acnologia great strife while his physical form is taking heavy blows from Spike.


Hargeon

Acnologia and Spike crash-land in Hargeon. Lamia Scale sees the two battling each other, unsure what to do next. Acnologia bites Spike's neck and tosses him away. He spears Spike, not allowing him a chance to get some breathing room. The two are by the waters, and Acnologia's instincts tell him to kill Spike now. Acnologia flies high in the skies and drops to stomp Spike's chest. Spike uses his fire breath to teleport himself away from a crushing blow. Now he's in the skies.

"Miracle Dragon Radiance Inferno!" Spike presses his claws and creates a massive heat cannon at Acnologia. The radiance that makes Spike's fire shine is everyone's magic power combined into one attack.


Acnologia's Temporal Rift.

Acnologia pants heavily from a crushing blow, courtesy of Spike. "Damn that baby dragon!" Acnologia curses Spike's name.

"Sky Dragon Wing Attack!" Wendy strikes Acnologia with a whirlwind of air from her arms.

"Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!" Laxus raises his clenched fist in the air. "Raging Bolt!" A large bolt of lightning descends on Acnologia.

"Iron Dragon Lance!" Gajeel turns his arm into a large spearhead. "Demon Logs!" Gajeel shoots many steel spears at the Acnologia.

Acnologia takes the damage from the three Dragon Slayers. With Spike attacking his flesh form, Acnologia is showing signs of regress.

"Shadow Dragon Roooooooooar!" Rogue unleashes his shadow breath attack at Acnologia.

"White Dragon Holy Ray!" Sting unleashes a barrage of Holy Beams, which inflicts heavy damage at rapid speeds at Acnologia.

"Explosion Cataclysm!" Irene tries Spike's spell. Scarlet explosions hit Acnologia beneath his feet. The explosions are colossal and more powerful than the time Spike has used it on her. "I have to say, that is a nice spell you learned, Spike," Irene is satisfied with the usage of the spell. Acnologia has burnt markings on his face.

"How dare you!" Acnologia is livid. He reacts painfully from his backside. It appears Spike has attacked Acnologia's back with a more powerful attack. "Curse the baby dragon! I'll end his life!

"Fire Dragon King Brilliant Flame!" Natsu charges up a dark fireball from his palms and blasts Acnologia.

"Poison Dragon Twin Fang!" Cobra moves his arms forward in a cross, forming a very large amount of poison in two massive waves shaped like fangs. He hurls it at Acnologia.

Acnologia sways his arm when he feels like he couldn't. It's frozen like in a trance. Acnologia gets bombarded with more attacks from the Dragon Slayers.

"That Dragon will not be the death of me!" Acnologia's magic aura pushes the Dragon Slayers away. "I have to do it," Acnologia has decided to relinquish the time magic he absorbed since he's unable to concentrate in this battle.

The temporal rift starts to deteriorate. The floating crystal islands tremble while all the Dragons Slayers are confused. They don't understand what Acnologia's goal is now.

"WHAT'S THE DEAL?!" Natsu shouts at Acnologia.

"I'm vacating my usage of time magic for now. I refuse to allow that baby dragon to end my reign as Dragon King of the Apocalypse! Once I kill that baby dragon, I'll finish all of you!" Acnologia sinisterly laughs while he thwarts everyone out of his temporal rift.


Hargeon

The sky cracks open. Natsu, Wendy, Laxus, Gajeel, Irene, Sting, Rogue, and Cobra land on the streets on Hargeon. Fairy Tail, Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, and Crime Sorcière arrive in Hargeon to watch the climactic battle. They inadvertently bump into the Dragon Slayers and Lamia Scale.

"Natsu!" Happy and Lucy hugs Natsu. They are happy once more.

"Hey, where are we?" Natsu and the other Dragon Slayers look around.

"Hargeon!" Happy replies.

"Natsu, did you defeat Acnologia?" Gray asks.

"Not quite," Natsu replies.

"What do you mean, not quite!" Lucy and Happy panic.

"Wendy!" Carla hugs Wendy and cries. She's happy to see Wendy, okay.

"I'm here, Carla," Wendy holds Carla.

"Wait, if you didn't stop Acnologia, what happened?" Master Makarov asks the Dragon Slayers.

"We were battling Acnologia but noticed he's taken too many hits and not from us," Laxus informs his grandpa.

"We figured it's Spike's doing due to Acnologia's body language when we didn't launch any attacks," Wendy said.

"I believe we were on the verge of defeating Acnologia's spirit. However, he vacated the time magic he devoured since Spike has caused him to suffer heavy blows," Irene said.

"I see," Master Makarov puts two and two together. "We gave Spike some of our Magic Power to amplify and plenish his. He's been giving Acnologia's Dragon form a run for his money."

"Uh guys," Lector grabs everyone's attention when he sees Acnologia regaining control. Everyone looks up at the skies to see Spike flying at Acnologia.

"You wretched bastard!" Acnologia speaks and grabs Spike's throat with his tail. Spike chokes a bit from the sudden grasp. "Prepare to die by the Dragon King of the Apocalypse!" Acnologia unleashes his dragon breath attack at Spike's face.

"SPIKE!" Wendy watches in horror while Spike crash-lands into the buildings of Hargeon.

"No way," Gajeel couldn't believe what he saw. "Did Acnologia get stronger all of a sudden?"

"No," Panther Lily approaches Gajeel. "Spike has been battling a mindless Acnologia. It appears now with Acnologia regaining control. He's using what he knows to counterattack any of Spike's magic power."

The time rift Acnologia discarded appears in its original shape. A circular vortex of black, blue, and white. It hovers away from Acnologia.

"Look!" Fairy Rage made Spike look at the time rift. "It appears that Acnologia withdrew his time magic. Otherwise, he wouldn't be talking."

Spike gets up. "You don't think he killed..," Spike assumes for the worst.

"No. The Dragon Slayers are here. I heard Wendy calling your name."

"Time to die, Fairy Dragon!" Acnologia creates a destructive energy blast from the palm of his claw. "The End has arrived!"

Natsu and everyone see Acnologia preparing his attack. Erza sees the rift Acnologia devoured drifting away.

"Happy! Let's go!" Natsu runs off.

"AYE, SIR!" Happy grabs Natsu and takes off.

Wendy taps into her Dragon Force to fly. "I won't let Spike fight alone! I promised we help him take down Acnologia together!" Wendy takes off, following Natsu. "Carla, take Irene!"

"Right!" Carla grabs Irene and takes off.

"Huh, so this is what it feels like to have a cat fly me," Irene doesn't get motion sickness from this and feels relieved about it.

"Lily, let's go!" Gajeel shouts.

"Right!" Panther Lily grabs Gajeel and takes off.

"Frosch," Rogue turns to Frosch. Frosch grabs Rogue and takes off.

"Time to settle the score. Let's go, Lector!" Sting shouts.

"You got it!" Lector grabs Sting and takes off.

"We're not finished with our job!" Laxus uses his lightning to soar in the skies.

"No, we're not," Cobra runs off to fight Acnologia.

"Prepare to die, Fairy Dragon!" Acnologia unleashes his destructive energy blast at Spike.

"Sky Dragon Rooooooooooar!" Wendy's breath attack rerouted Acnologia's destructive energy blast. It destroys Alvarez Military Ships by the harbor instead.

"Wendy!" Spike sees Wendy flying to his aid.

"We made a promise that we will work together on slaying Acnologia! I'm not backing away from it now!" Wendy shouts with pride.

"The love-dragons can share a grave together!" Acnologia prepares his breath attack.

"Iron Dragon Club!" Gajeel arm turns into an iron club and strikes Acnlogia's face.

"Fire Dragon King Destruction Fist!" Natsu's fist ablaze in a huge amount of fire and punches Acnologia's face.

Acnologia swats the two after getting hit in the face. Happy and Panther Lily held on tightly after getting swatted.

"I'm going to enjoy ending your miserable lives!" Acnologia declares. He conjures his Eternal Flares once more. Thousands of destructive stars appear all around him.

"Lightning Dragon Heavenward Halberd!" Laxus shoots a massive, powerful lightning spear at Acnologia. Laxus winds up destroying some destructive stars that explode all around Acnologia.

"You bastard!" Acnologia suffers some pain from the explosions.

"Take down those stars!" Irene shouts after seeing what happens when Acnologia's destructive stars are used against him. She unleashes her wave of scarlet-destructive magic at Acnologia's stars, turning his offense against him.

"Poison Dragon Fang Thrust!" Cobra generates a wave of poison, shaped like a large-fanged snakehead, and sends it towards Acnologia's destructive stars.

"Miracle Meteor Rain!" Spike conjures Sparkling Radiant Orbs and unleashes it at Acnologia. The Sparking Radiant Orbs explode on contact. With the guilds' magic-infused, the orbs are more vigorous than before.

"Spike!" Wendy extends her hand to Spike.

Despite being huge, Spike's claw ignites in radiance magic aura. He nods at Wendy to create a unison raid attack.

"Miracle Sky Dragon, Whirlwind Barrage!" Spike and Wendy press their hands forward for a unison raid attack. Sparkling Radiant Energy and Sky Dragon Winds circulate, creating a whirlwind of proportions to strike Acnologia.

With every Dragon working together, attacking Acnologia simultaneously, Acnologia drops and lands on the buildings of Hargoen after taking so many hits.

"Let's finish him!" Natsu shouts. He encourages everyone to use their Dragon Breath attack to finish Acnologia.

Spike, Wendy, Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Irene, Cobra, Sting, and Rogue conjure their breath attack while Acnologia looks up from the ground. They create a massive unison raid of their Dragon Breaths to subdue Acnologia once and for all. A gigantic explosion erupts at first, but the sound of consuming catches everyone by surprise.

Acnologia laughs while consuming the magic power from all the Dragons. "Did you honestly believe I would stay down?"

"No way!" Natsu said in shock.

"Damn it! He was playing possum!" Gajeel angrily states.

"Things could get ugly," Happy said.

Acnologia laughs in triumph. "I may not have control of the time rift when I absorbed its magic power. Thanks to you, I have more than enough to slay you all!" Acnologia powers up.

"This is bad," Wendy gets scared. "I'm nearly all out of magic power, guys!"

"This sucks!" Cobra said. He senses Acnologia's power ascending to higher peaks than before.

"We have to keep fighting!" Laxus shouts. "We cannot allow this demon to destroy all of our friends and family!"

Spike turns to see the time rift still hovering. "Rage. If that time rift separated Acnologia's mind from his body, could it separate you from me and give you a body of your own?"

"I'm not sure. If it does, we may have a better shot against Acnologia."

"Let's hope for the best!" Spike flies after the time rift. This catches Acnologia's attention.

"What are you planning?" Acnologia continues to charge his breath attack.

"Spike!" Wendy worries about Spike's actions.

"Hey, what is he doing?!" Happy turns around, and Natsu understands what Spike is intending on doing.

"Wait! You don't know what that can do to you!" Natsu shouts.

"Hey, can you hear Fairy Dragon's mind to know what he's doing?" Laxus asks Cobra.

"You kidding me? That Fairy Rage of his blocked my usage of hearing his mind. Whatever Fairy Dragon is thinking must be good."

Spike devours the time rift, and a bright light blinds everyone in Hargeon. Even Acnologia has to shield his eyes from the blinding light.

"Damn it, Spike!" Erza shout. She knows Spike broke his promise again about his reckless action.

"What was he thinking?" Gray wonders what made Spike devour the time rift.

"I don't know!" Lucy wonders if Spike figured out a motive to defeat Acnologia using the time rift himself.

"Hey, I can see the light vanishing!" Elfman shouts.

The light simmers down a bit on cue. However, there's an increase in magic power all of a sudden. Like Spike's magic power double when he consumed every guilds' magic earlier.

"HOLY CRAP!" Gray shouts after he sees what the blinding light revealed.

"No way! How is that possible!" Lucy is stunned to see what everyone is seeing.

"Amazing," Erza said. Her jaw drops a little in awe.

Everyone watching the fight can't believe what the blinding lights reveal. Acnologia finally sees what the viewers are watching.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Acnologia is dumbfounded.

Spike remains in size after consuming the time rift. However, a dragon with orange spikes while his scales are amethyst. His eyes are orange, while the Fairy Tail Emblem on his chest is black is next to Spike. He's a full-size dragon as well.

"NO WAY! FAIRY RAGE IS NEXT TO SPIKE!" Natsu, Happy, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Panther Lily, Laxus, Sting, Lector, Rogue, Frosch, Cobra, and Irene say in unison. They are astounded and in awe.

Fairy Rage feels his body. Unlike the body Neinhart gave him before it dissolved, this one feels real.

"I don't understand! How is it possible that there are two dragons after consuming the time rift?!" Acnologia shouts in anger. When Acnologia consumed the time magic, he was separated from his dragon form.

"Spike had two souls in his body. It appears that his mind didn't get separated. Instead, I got split apart and granted a body of my own." Fairy Rage's claw ignites in orange flames. "Now, you have two dragons to take care of."

"He now has a body of his own. I can finally ask him." Carla thought to herself.

"Leave Acnologia to us!" Fairy Rage said. "Spike and I will finish him."

"Are you sure?" Wendy asks. Spike and Fairy Rage nod.

"Hey, if you die, I'll kill you!" Natsu claims.

"Good luck, Fairy Dragons!" Gajeel said.

"Bring him down!" Laxus said.

"Show Acnologia what a true Dragon is capable of!" Sting shouts.

"Make him regret the day he tried to slay all of our friends and family!" Rogue said.

"Teach that scumbag a lesson!" Cobra said.

"Good luck, son. I have faith in you!" Irene shouts in support.

"SON?!" Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus, Cobra, Sting, Rogue, Happy, Carla, Frosch, Lector, and Panther Lily say in shock. They thought Amy the Amethyst Dragon is Spike's mother. When all of this is over, they want explanations.

The Dragon Slayers return to their friends, leaving Spike and Fairy Rage to finish the job. They believe in the two.

"I've slain many dragons when they ganged up on me. What makes this scenario any different?" Acnologia mocks Fairy Rage and Spike.

"Just watch!" Spike flies with Rage after Acnologia.

"Prepare to die!" Acnologia breathes his devastating dragon breath that's intense with magic power from the breath attacks he devoured at Spike and Fairy Rage.

Spike and Fairy Rage grab Acnologia's breath attack and absorb it into their claws. Their claws ignite into their flames to combine for a unison attack. Acnologia senses the enormous magic power of the two.

"Miracle Rage Demolition Blast!" Spike and Fairy Rage combines their attack. They press their claws forward at Acnologia. Using Acnologia's destructive flares from his breath attack and combining it with their flames creates a massive energy blast.

The energy blast conjured by Spike and Fairy Rage engulfs Acnologia's body. Since Acnologia's power is merged with Spike and Fairy Rage's magic power, Acnologia could not devour the attack. Spike and Fairy Rage roar while exerting all of their magic power into the attack.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Acnologia disintegrates within the blast. He is no more.

Everyone cheers loudly as they witnessed Acnologia's demise by the claws of Spike and Fairy Rage.

"HE'S GONE! HE'S GONE!" Natsu cheers louder than anyone around him.

"AYE, SIR!" Happy cheers loudly.

"He did it..," Erza said in tears. "My brother did it."

"It's over!" Lucy smiles. She remembers meeting Spike for the first time and watching him grow into the Dragon he is today.

Gildarts laughs at Acnologia's defeat. "How does it feel like to lose, Acnologia!"

"What an amazing display of magic power," Kagura said.

"That's two dragons to never mess with," Risley Law said.

"I recall Spike using his opponent's magic against them," Rufus said.

"Spike did that to me when we fought. He used my poison against me," Cobra said. It's a painful reminder of when he lost to Spike.

"And me," Sherria said. She remembers fighting Fairy Rage during the Grand Magic Games; how he combined her Sky God Slaying Magic into his arsenal.

"Makes you wonder what if we didn't have Fairy Dragon," Bickslow said.

"I don't want to think about that," Evergreen replies.

"Agreed. Spike's involvement with our guild has been crucial," Freed said.

"I need a drink to celebrate!" Cana said.

"Sting, you did great out there," Lector said.

"Thanks," Sting smiles. "Fairy Dragon. I hope to see you at next year's Grand Magic Games. I'll train hard with my guild to surpass Fairy Tail as the number one guild in Fiore."

"I can't believe it. Our Fairy Dragons have slain Acnologia," Master Makarov couldn't help but smile.

"That's how it's done!" Laxus said. He remembers the first time he fought Spike and how weak he was. Now, he's grown into a powerful dragon with the help of Fairy Rage.

"I thought I never see the day Acnologia meets his match," Irene said. She thought it would be Zeref that'll annihilate Acnologia.

With everyone celebrating a momentous victory, Spike and Fairy Rage pant heavily. They exerted all of their magic power into the blast to finish Acnologia. The two revert and collapse. Wendy and Carla fly as fast as they can to catch Spike and Fairy Rage. Carla transforms into her humanoid cat form to increase her flight speed.

"Gotcha!" Wendy and Carla catch Spike and Fairy Rage. They crash into the ground hard.

"Wendy," Spike smiles lovingly at Wendy.

"You did it," Wendy tears up in happiness.

"No," Spike shakes his head. "We did it. We fought together against Acnologia," Spike hugs Wendy. Wendy hugs Spike to have a loving embrace.

"I can feel you," Carla said. She feels Fairy Rage's head and body to see if she's not dreaming.

Fairy Rage chuckles. "I can feel all sorts of things. I have to say. You look beautiful in that form."

Carla slightly blushes a bit. "Thanks, you look stunning to me."

Fairy Rage smiles and flexes his claw. "I don't think this body will be dissolving."

"Wait, what?" Wendy and Carla ask Fairy Rage.

"Neinhart of the Spriggan 12 revived me by accident and gave me a body. However, it dissolved due to his magic. The time rift Spike ate separated my soul from his body and granted me this one. I don't think this body is temporary. I believe it's permanent."

"No way," Carla tears up in happiness and smiles more. She hugs Fairy Rage. Fairy Rage returns the hug.

From afar, Happy sees Carla hugging Fairy Rage and becomes enraged. He tried many times before to have Carla in his arms, to have Carla as his soulmate, and just like that, Carla has Fairy Rage in her arms, showing some love. His blood is boiling while everyone else is oblivious to Happy's feelings.

Everyone runs to meet with Spike, Fairy Rage, Wendy, and Carla. They hug, cheer, cry in happiness and celebrate like no tomorrow.

PreviousChapters Next