• Published 7th Jan 2021
  • 11,122 Views, 7,093 Comments

Spike the Fairy - PonyJoel

  • ...
55
 7,093
 11,122

PreviousChapters Next
Another Coalition Mission

"The Seven Deadly Sins!" Carla panics.

"Please, tell us. What happened?" Spike asks.

Kagura takes a deep breath. "A few hours ago, Erza arrived at our guildhall. We welcomed her as an honorary member of Mermaid Heel. While outside tending to our customers, a cannonball struck a building. People screamed and fled the scenery as Raphael, Cassidy, King Shark, and Cherry Blendy came after us. We didn't stand a chance against them. Bluto shot multiple cannons at civilians. My guildmates are in a coma."

"That's horrible!" Carla imagines how impactful the fight must have been.

"Is it vengeance their after?" Wendy asks while finishing healing Erza.

"Yes. The Seven Deadly Sins robbed our guild's treasuries. They are stronger than we last encountered them," Kagura said.

"They stole lacrima laced cannons from a weapons shop," Erza informs Carla, Spike, and Wendy.

"We defeated them but not destroyed them. Fairy Rage possessed the Kraken to scare them away," Spike sighs. "I thought the Kraken would do its job for us."

"It's a blunder on us," Carla said.

"Now, we need to finish where we left off," Spike commands.

Wendy starts healing Kagura. "Can we wait?"

"Oooooh, that feels better," Kagura feels her aching pains go away.

"We need to go after them as a team, Spike."

"You're right. The question is, who's willing to come with us this time?"

"I'm going," Erza said. "I want retribution for the beating Raphael gave me."

"Likewise," Kagura remembers her struggles against King Shark.

"We're not enough. I know someone who can help us," Spike said. He grabs some Jewels for the ride.

"Who?" Erza asks.

"A Sailor Man. We need to get to Hargeon pronto."

"Thanks for healing me, Wendy," Kagura gets up, feeling better than ever.

"Now we're even since you saved me from nearly drowning," Wendy remembers when Kagura performed CPR from falling off Serpent's Fang.

"Let's go," Spike uses his fire breath to teleport him and his friends to Hargeon.

It's 8:00 at night in Hargeon. Spike, Wendy, Carla, Kagura, and Erza arrive at the food market. They bump into Popeye, carrying bags of spinach.

"Ahoy, Sailors. Nice to see you once more."

"Ahoy, Popeye," Wendy said.

"Popeye, we have a situation on our hands. The Seven Deadly Sins are back and targeting civilians."

"Oh no!" Popeye imagines the raids Bluto can be doing on his quest for vengeance.

"We need your help. Will you join us?"

"Absolutely, Fairy Dragon. Come to me house, Sailors. I'll need to make a flier for a coalition mission."

Popeye leads everyone to his home. He makes a job flier for a small coalition to eradicate the remaining members of the Seven Deadly Sins. Payment is 5,000,000 Jewels. Kagura and Erza explain to Popeye about the ambush that happened hours ago.

"There is one ship I haven't sunk from Bluto's arsenal. Olive Grove. He tried to name sailship after Olive Oil but, she fell in love with me. Bluto vows to kill me and take my wife away. So far, he failed every time."

"So, when Captain Sparrow sent the job request, how long did it take for us to respond?" Carla asks.

"A few hours at best. Captain Sparrow was smart enough not to file the job offer as an S-Class Quest; otherwise, he would have never got his ship back."

"How is he?" Wendy asks.

"I haven't seen the Captain in a long time. He must be exploring new seas in honor of his fallen brothers," Popeye goes to the kitchen. "I'm making me famous spinach rolls. Would any of you like some?"

"Yes, please," Spike answers.

"You should have it, Erza. It helps amplify your strength and magic power," Kagura advises her sister.

"If you say so," Erza goes in the kitchen to talk with Popeye. "What ship will we use?"

"Finich Spinach!" Popeye chuckles.

"Very well," Erza explores around Popeye's house.

Spike is sitting by the window, looking at the stars in the sky. Kagura comes up to him.

"Something on your mind?" Kagura sits with Spike.

"I'm thinking about how to approach the remaining members of the Seven Deadly Sins. We don't have Fairy Rage to call upon the Kraken or when he takes over for me when I'm down. Fairy Rage has a lot of awareness. There are other magic abilities I don't inherit from Rage. On another side note, tapping into Fairy Demon Dragon is difficult. I don't have enough rage fuel to trigger it. Lord Tirek consumed a large quantity portion of Fairy Demon Dragon's power. I'm trying to figure out other ways during the fight."

"That is troublesome. Unable to turn into Fairy Rage Dragon for extra power and push," Kagura rubs Spike's back a bit.

"I miss Fairy Rage every day ever since he sacrificed his life to resurrect Erza. He was my brother..," Spike shed a tear.

"I understand your pain. Losing a brother is tough," Kagura remembers her time with Simon before the child hunt at Rosemary Village. "It'll get better in due time."

"Thanks," Spike smiles a bit.

"Amid my loss of a brother, I gained a sister and a brother," Kagura refers to Erza and Spike.

Spike takes a deep breath. "I'm glad you accepted my proposal to be your brother."

"The way I remembered, I proposed to Erza that I want to be her sister at the banquet. You input yourself by saying: I guess I'm your brother?"

"Oh yea, now I remember," Spike remembers that night and people heckling of him being in the nude instead of wearing some formal clothing.

"Everything will work out. As long as you keep those you cherish in your heart, the spirits will live onward."

"Thank you for your words, Sis," Spike is grateful for Kagura cheering him up.

"Anytime."

Popeye finishes making the spinach rolls; everyone grabs some and eats it. Erza compliments Popeye's spinach and wonders what other herbs are in it. Popeye says that spinach is a good source of magical properties and physicality. It's a family recipe mixed with spinach.

Popeye takes the girls and Spike to the quarters for rest. The next day. Popeye comes down to the quarters to wake everyone. It's 8:30 in the morning.

"Rise and shine, Sailors!" Popeye shouts. "We'll be expecting arrivals shortly. Then we'll be departing," Popeye leaves and heads outside.

"Thanks," Spike yawns.

"I could use a shower," Erza said.

"Follow us. We'll take you there," Wendy and Carla show Erza where the bathroom is.

Spike and Kagura go upstairs to the living room. They are eager to see who's coming to bring down the Seven Deadly Sins.

"Is Wendy here?" Sherria walks into the living room.

"Wow, that was fast," Kagura said.

"She's here," Spike replies.

"Good. I'm going to need yours and Wendy's to defeat and destroy the Sky Demon," Sherria will not stand for her mother's wrath on innocent people.

"It's a first I've seen Sherria pent up like this," Jura said. He enters the living room. "With Lyon busy with a job and Sherria stormed out hours ago, the Old Hag insisted I should go."

"The remaining members are no joke, Jura. Erza and I couldn't defeat either one of them when they ganged up."

"That is petrifying, Ms.Kagura. I can only image the carnage those fiends laid waste."

"My guildmates is in a coma due to the attacks. I'm seeking retribution," Kagura grips her Archenemy Sword.

"Lyon couldn't make it, bummer," Gray said. He's shirtless coming into the living room.

"Gray?" Spike is surprised to see Gray coming along.

"And Juvia," Juvia walks in.

"We were by the Blue Pegasus Guildhall when a messager gave us the flier. We took it, and here we are," Gray said.

"Where my beloved goes, I go," Juvia said. "Also, I explained what I can about the Seven Deadly Sins. What to expect and their magic power level as a fresh reminder."

"Good," Spike said. "Erza, Wendy, and Carla are downstairs."

"Good to know," Gray said.

"Hey, Natsu here, by any chance?" Sting comes into the living room with Lector.

"What about Happy?" Lector asks.

"Natsu and Happy aren't here," Spike replies.

"Bummer, I was looking forward to teaming up with him again," Sting said.

"What about Lucy?" Minerva walks in.

"She's not here either," Spike answers.

"Darn, I was looking forward to seeing her on this trip," Yukino said.

"Is Gajeel here?" Rogue walks in with Frosch.

"You called?" Gajeel steps inside with Panther Lily.

"So, five members of the Seven Deadly Sins are all that powerful?" Panther Lily asks.

"Erza and I couldn't stop them. Mermaid Heel is in a coma due to the attack."

"That's terrifying that five members have that kind of power," Panther Lily imagines their physique.

"I hope Popeye has more of those motion relief pills. Otherwise, we'd be screwed."

"Don't worry, I made more for the occasion," Popeye tosses Sting, Rogue, and Gajeel some. "Now, hold on. We're departing now," Popeye opens a closet to see the engine of his ship. He turns it on, and the alarms in Hargeon sound off. Everyone in Hargeon goes into their homes knowing that Popeye is about to sail.

"What the?" Sting, Lector, Jura, Minerva, Gray, and Panther Lily feel the house shaking. They believe the Seven Deadly Sins are attacking with the alarms sounding off.

"This is Finich Spinach, not only Popeye's house but also his ship," Gajeel chuckles.

"For real!" Minerva didn't know about this. The rest do, and still, they can't believe what they're witnessing.

Popeye chuckles. "The looks on ye faces are hilarious," Minerva, Sting, Lector, Jura, Gray, and Panther Lily looks dumbfounded with their jaws dropped.

Finich Spinach departs from Hargeon. Popeye has an idea where Bluto may strike next.

PreviousChapters Next