• Published 11th Oct 2020
  • 4,508 Views, 856 Comments

Yugioh: Worlds Collide - ShootingStar25



If everything all relied on you drawing the perfect card, would you take it? Would you risk it all for one shot at being remembered? No matter how much skill/talent you have sometimes all you need is a little luck to turn the tide of a duel.

  • ...
9
 856
 4,508

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 147: Black and White

The weekend went by as soon it was the start of the school week, but even more importantly, it meant that the tournament was still going on. That being said, despite there being no school, Principal Celestia and Vice-principal Luna made it clear that all the students needed to follow the rules of school. Which meant being on time, even if they weren't competing in the event, that didn't mean they got a free pass. So with the sun rising high into the sky, it meant that it was going to be another full day of dueling. The only ones in the house were Twilight, Fluttershy, and Rarity as the others had already gone on ahead.

"Twilight, darling. We need to get going or else we'll be late." stated Rarity from the living room as she put on her heels.

"In a minute." said Twilight as she called from her room. "Nicole, any issues." asked Twilight as she talked to her A.I. program that she was currently using for her secret project.

"Status, Twilight. Restoration at... 2%." said the A.I.

"Only 2%? That's not enough. Grr." said Twilight as she let out a disgruntled sound.

"Twilight, the girls are waiting for you." said Spike as he called from the other side of the door.

"In a minute." responded the nerdy girl. At this rate, I'll never get this project done. I need it to work. "Nicole, run schematics one more time and cross reference with the notes provided."

"At once, Twilight." said Nicole as she began to run her systems and scans.

"If any progress is made, send them to me." said Twilight as she closed her laptop and opened her door as there was Spike waiting for her.

"You okay, all I hear is you talking with someone." asked Spike.

"Yeah, just... working on something." responded Twilight.

"Which is?" asked Spike.

"It's secret."

"Twilight." groaned Spike.

"It's just... nobody can know what I'm doing. This is something special to me." responded Twilight as she bent down to her companion.

"No even our friends, Isaac. Or me." said Spike.

"I understand how you feel, but this... is something that only I can do and know about. But believe me, when it's ready, you and everybody else will be the first to know." said Twilight.

"Can I hold you accountable to that?" said Spike as he raised an eyebrow.

"Does 3 extra treats for a month sound like a good deal?"

"Make it 5 if you win this tournament." said Spike.

"Five?!"

"That's the deal, take it or leave it." sounded Spike.

"Fine. If I win this tournament, then I'll give you five treats instead of three. Deal?"

"Deal." said Spike as he began to lick her face to which Twilight giggled.

"Now you behave and don't mess up the house while we're at school." said Twilight.

"You can count on me." said Spike with a salute.

Twilight then gave Spike a dog treat as he began to munch on it. She then headed downstairs as she apologized to Rarity and Fluttershy for taking a while as they all left the house and locked it. Once Spike heard that the door was locked, he then looked at Twilight's door. He then began to walk towards it and was about to put his paw on it.

"Didn't Twilight tell you not to do that?" meowed Tigre as she was on the shelf above Spike as she was laying down.

"She said that she would tell me what she's working on." responded Spike. "I just want to take a peak so that I can have a sense of what her secret project is?"

"Oh, is that what you call it?" meowed Tigre with some sass. She then got up as she stretched her limbs and then jumped down and joined her canine friend on the ground. "If Twilight isn't sharing what her project is, she must have a reason."

"Like what?" said Spike.

"How should I know?" meowed Tigre.

"I just feel like Twilight is hiding something from us. And I worry it may put her in danger; that's something I can't to imagine." said Spike as he put his head down.

"Yes, well. It's best to trust in Twilight's judgement. She would know if she was doing something dangerous. Not to mention she has us and her friends to keep her safe from anything that might happen." meowed Tigre. "Now come along, the second day of the tournament is starting and I don't want lose this bet with you." Tigre then rubbed herself against Spike as her tail smacked him in the face as she kept on walking towards the staircase.

Soon both pets got to work on setting the place up. You know the old saying: "When the humans are away, the pets come out to play". Spike then put his ear to the door as he soon heard a sound. He then peaked his head through the doggie door as standing on the front step was the pets of the other girls as they all arrived to see the duels.

"Glad you guys made it. Come on in." said Spike as in walked Opal, Winona, Sunset's gecko Ray, Angel, and Tank all came through the doggie door.

Soon they all made their way to the living room as Opal and Tigre got to talking. Meanwhile, Winona was playing with a couple of Spike's toys and soon began to chase her tail. Ray had just climbed up on the table and lied down as he absorbed the warm rays of the sun coming in. All the while, Tank was the last one to get there as he soon stopped in front of the couch all the pets were gathered around as he soon tucked into his shell with his head popping out.

"Meow." said Opal.

"I'm coming, give me a second!" shouted Spike as he had a couple of pet treat bags in his mouth as he flung them onto the couch as he too jumped up and took his spot on the end of the couch next to Winona. He then used his paw as he turned on the TV and up came the broadcast of the school yard as the duels were just about to get started.


Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy had all arrived at the school field as they took in the sight. Just like it was on Friday, everybody was taking their seat in the bleachers as they were looking forward to another day of dueling. They soon joined the others as they saw Isaac talking with Celestia and Luna by the broadcasting table as he was going over some last minute maintenance. The rest of their students soon arrived as the ones would be moving on soon joined the girls on the field as they awaited for the tournament to begin. Soon Isaac started to walk towards his throne chair as he stepped onto the platform it was on as the participants watched and kept an eye on him. Isaac just looked at them with a smirk on his face as he sat down with a cocky smile.

"Now that everybody is here, we'll now begin the rest of the tournament. So everybody please give a warm welcome to the remaining 8 participants." said Luna as she introduced the competitors who were still in the tournament.

"As you know, this tournament has provided us with some unexpected results. And no doubt this next round will do so again. Now then you all know what awaits, the winner of this tournament will earn the right to challenge and face Isaac at the Fall Formal for the rank and title of Canterlot High duel champion." stated Celestia. "And now to see who will face off first."

The screen behind Isaac then came on as it had the remaining portraits of the duelists as the computer began to randomly generate the results. The pictures flashed very quickly as the computer was still tallying the results, soon it began to slow down as it generated the participants for the first duel.

"The first duel of the day will pit Jason Starrs who defeated Ms. Jacklyn Apple on Friday. And he'll be facing off against Penny." said Celestia. "Duelists please make your way to the field, the rest of you standby."

Jason then took his position on side of the field as Penny took the other side. Both then slotted in their decks as their duel disk turned on with Jason projecting a white card tray and Penny having a black card tray. They both took a quick glance in Isaac's direction as the beating that he gave them was now fueling them. They both took their stance as they got ready to duel.

"Opponent detected. Streaming data. Duel mode set. Initiating. Commencing duel." said their duel disks.

Jason's Life Points: 8000-

Penny's Life Points: 8000-

Turn 1: Penny

"Since I didn't get a chance to show off my skills, I'll start things off." said Penny as she drew her card. "To start, since I control no cards, I can special summon this little guy. Blackwing - Gust the Backblast(900/1400) in defense mode." Out emerged a monster on Penny's side of the field as it took its position as it used its wings to shield itself. "Then I'll play the continuous spell card, Black Whirlwind. Now whenever I normal summon a 'Blackwing' monster, I can then add another 'Blackwing' monster from my deck to my hand so long as its attack points are less than the monster that I summoned. So I'll then summon my Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak(700/1500) in defense mode." said Penny as she had another bird join her field.

"And since I summoned my Kochi, I can now add a 'Blackwing' monster from my deck to my hand so long as it has 700 or less attack points." Penny then used her duel disk screen as her options came up. After a few moments, she selected the one she wanted as it slid out for her to grab. "I'll add this little birdie, Blackwing - Oroshi the Squall. Now time to soar high, cause I tune my Level 4 Kochi the Daybreak with my Level 2 Gust the Backblast!" Kochi the Daybreak then flew into the sky as it turned itself into two giant green rings that circled around Gust the Backblast as he was in between them. "I Synchro Summon, Blackwing - Nothung the Starlight(2400/1600)!" Out came another bird warrior as they wielded a huge sword as it let out a screech.

"Now since I summoned my Blackwing - Nothung the Starlight, he can deal you 800 points of damage." said Penny. Her monster then raised its sword up high and use its power to create a slash as it headed towards Jason who put his arm up as he protected himself.
Jason's Life Points: 7200-

"I'll then lay one card facedown and end my turn."

Turn 2: Jason

"Then I guess I'm up." said Jason as he drew his card. "I'll start by summoning my Sage with Eyes of Blue(0/1500) in defense mode. Now when I summon this monster, I can add one Level 1 tuner monster from my deck to my hand." Jason then used his duel disk as he selected the card he wanted. "I'll add my Maiden with Eyes of Blue to my hand. Then I'll play the spell card Melody of Awakening Dragon so now I'll discard a card so that I can add 2 dragons to my hand that have 3000 or more attack points and 2500 or less defense points." stated Jason as he retrieved both of his Blue-Eyes.

"I'll then set one card facedown and end my turn."

Turn 3: Penny

"Then it's back to me, I draw." Penny then looked at her card as she began to plan her next move. "Now I activate the effect of my Blackwing - Nothung The Starlight, now I'm granted an additional summon this turn. So I'll summon my Blackwing - Damascus the Polar Night(1300/700) and my Blackwing - Decay the ILL Wind(1000/1000)." Penny now had two more of her birds appear on her field. "Now the effect of my Blackwing - Decay the ILL Wind activates, since I summoned it, I can target 1 'Blackwing' monster I control and either increase or decrease its level by 1. So I'll do just that and lower my Blackwing - Decay the ILL Wind from Level 4 to 3. Then my spell card, Black Whirlwind activates. So since I summoned a Blackwing monster, I can add one from my deck that has attack points less than the monster I summoned. And since I normal summoned two monsters this turn. It means I'll add one 'Blackwing' monster that has 1300 or less attack points and the second card will be a monster with 1000 or less attack points." Penny then used her duel disk as she carefully selected the cards she wanted to add to her hand as it slid out for her to grab.

"Now once more, I'll tune my Level 3 Blackwing - Damascus the Polar Night with my Level 3 Blackwing - Decay the ILL Wind." Penny's Decay the ILL Wind then transformed into three giant green rings as it circled around Damascus the Polar Night as it jumped in between them. "I Synchro Summon, Blackwing Armed Wing(2300/1000)!" shouted Penny as she had a monster appeared on her field as it wielded a rifle and had a blade attached to it. "Now time to strike, go Blackwing Armed Wing and take out his Sage with Eyes of Blue." Penny's monster then flapped its wings as it flew high into the sky with its rifle locked and loaded. "Thanks to my monster's effect, it gains 500 more attack points during the damage step. Furthermore, it can deal you damage even if your monster is in defense mode." stated Penny as her monster fired off a barrage of bullets and lasers onto Sage with Eyes of Blue as it tried to put its arm up to protect itself before it was destroyed.
Jason's Life Points: 5900-

"Then I'll attack once more with my Blackwing - Nothung the Starlight. Right at your life points." stated Penny as her other synchro monster took flight and brought its fist down on Jason who put his duel disk up as he blocked the punch.
Jason's Life Points: 3500-

"And just like that, Penny is off to a stellar start. The question is can Jason mount a comeback or is it too little too late?" asked Luna as she kept the people watching at home entertained.

"Meow." said Opal as she was watching the screen.

"There's still time for the kid to get into the swing of things." said Spike as he reached his paw into the bag of treats as he shoved it into his mouth.

"I'll then end my turn and now my Blackwing - Decay the ILL Wind's effect activates. Since it was sent to the graveyard this turn, I take 1000 points of damage." said Penny. "Either way, it seems this duel isn't going to last much longer."
Penny's Life Points: 7000-

Turn 4: Jason

"My turn and time for me to take control of this duel. And I'll start by playing the spell card, Interrupted Kaiju Slumber. So now all monsters on the field are destroyed." Once more the ground began to open as all the monsters on the field were fell through and were sucked in. "Now the effect of my Interrupted Kaiju Slumber activates, now I can summon 2 different Kaijus from my deck with summoning one on your side of the field. So I'll give you Gameciel the Sea Turtle Kaiju(2200/3000) and I'll summon Thunder King, the Lightningstrike King(3300/2100)!" Out from the chasm came a tidal wave as it washed over Penny's field as her monster appeared on the field. Then from the sky above thunder clouds appeared for a bit as a bolt of lightning struck the ground and then it stopped to reveal the second monster as it had three heads and let out a collective roar. "Then I'll reveal a 'Blue-Eyes' in my hand so that I can special summon my Blue-Eyes Alterative White Dragon(3000/2500)!" informed the boy as his dragon rose up.

"Nothing more than an overrated card." said Penny.

"Now to strike, Thunder King attack her monster!" shouted Jason. His monster heard its command as it opened its mouth and then fired off a powerful attack.
Penny's Life Points: 5900-

"Now Blue-Eyes, attack her with White Lightning!" shouted Jason.

"Not gonna be that easy, cause when you declare a direct attack, I can special summon this bird. Go Blackwing - Ghibli the Searing Wind(0/1600)!" Penny then had one of her birds appeared as it arrived just in time to protect her as it took the attack head on.

"Well, folks. This duel may be over than anticipated." said Celestia. "In the early part of the duel, Penny was in control and not swarmed the field but was able to gain a significant lead in terms of damage. Then Jason responded back with an attack of his own, but even then Penny had an answer for that and is still in the lead."

"Indeed, Penny has nearly twice the amount of life points than Jason has. But she currently has no monsters on her field. If she doesn't do something in her next turn, then it seems her dreams of winning this tournament and challenging Isaac are going to crash and burn faster than Rainbow Dash's math scores." said Luna.

"Hey!" shouted Rainbow.

"It's true!" shouted back Isaac.

"I'll then end my turn."

Turn 5: Penny

"My turn, and my comeback begins with this little fella. Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North(1300/0). And when he's summoned, he allows me to fetch one Level 4 or below 'Blackwing' that's in my graveyard." Blizzard the Far North then landed on top of Penny's duel disk as he started to peck at the graveyard slot. He then pulled out a card as he gave it to Penny as her monster appeared on the field in defense position. "So welcome, back Blackwing - Decay the ILL Wind!" said Penny as she brought back another monster that was a tuner. "Then I'll activate the effect of my Blackwing - Decay the ILL Wind, so now I can use its effect to either increase or decrease the level of one of my 'Blackwing' monster by 1. And I'll use its effect to lower my Blizzard the Far North's level from 2 to 1."

"Two tuners? But you can't synchro summon using just tuner." stated Jason.

"Which is why I'm not done, first the effect of my Black Whirlwind activates, so since I normal summoned my Blizzard the Far North, I can now add a 'Blackwing' monster from my deck to my hand that has 1300 or less attack points." Penny then once again used her duel disk screen as she selected the monster she wanted. "Then I play Double Summon and play the card that I drew for my turn, my Blackwing - Elphin the Raven(2200/1200)." Out emerged another winged monster as it was covered in dark black feather and wore a blue tunic. "I can normal summon my Elphin the Raven without tributing since I control another 'Blackwing' monster. And when it's normal summoned, I can change the position of one of your monsters and I choose, your Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon." shouted Penny as her target switched into defense mode.

"Then my spell card Black Whirlwind activates once more, so now I can add another 'Blackwing' monster from my deck to my hand that has 2200 or less attack points." Penny then had another card that she chose added to her hand. "Now it's time, I tune my Level 6 Blackwing - Elphin the Raven with my Level 1 Blizzard the Far North." Blizzard the Far North then flew high into the sky as it transformed into two giant green rings that circled Elphin the Raven as it jumped in between them. "By way of their cosmic bonds, I can form an even mightier beast! I Synchro Summon! Spread your wings, Assault Blackwing - Raikiri the Rain Shower(2600/2000)!" Penny had managed to summon one of her favorite monsters as it wielded a long sword and landed with a dominating stance as it let out a battle cry.

"Impressive monster, but still weak." said Jason.

"Then about I introduce you to my Raikiri's special ability, once per turn, I can destroy cards you control up to the number of 'Blackwing' monsters that I control. So since I currently control 2 'Blackwing' monsters, I can destroy two cards of yours. And I'll get rid of your Thunder King, the Lightningstrike King and your facedown." stated Penny. Raikiri then had its sword powered up and it then unleashed a powerful slash that traveled forward at fast speed and collided with Jason's monsters as they were gone when the attack died down.

"No way." said Jason as he couldn't believe that Penny's weaker monster was able to take out his powerful beasts in one fell swoop.

"I told everybody of the spoiler alert, that I was going to win this tournament and beat Isaac. Now to do just that." stated Penny.

"Hold on, since the card you destroyed was my Waking the Dragon trap card, I can activate it. Since it was sent to the graveyard, I can now summon a monster from my Extra Deck. And I choose to bring out my Azure- Eyes Silver Dragon(2500/3000)!" Jason now had a new monster appear on his field as it was summoned in defense mode. "Now my Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon's effect makes it so that until the end of the my next turn, my dragons can't be targeted or destroyed by card effects until the end of my next turn." stated the boy.

"That may be, but I can still take them out the hard way. Raikiri take out that Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon!" shouted Penny. Her monster then took flight once more as it soared high into the air and then came down with its sword in its hand as it made a downward slash that sliced Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon in half as it let out a cry before it was destroyed.

"You'll pay for that!" shouted Jason.

"I welcome it." stated Penny. "I end my turn."

Turn 6: Jason

"It's my turn." said Jason as he drew his card and looked at his hand to consider her options. "First off the effect of my Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon activates, during the Standby Phase, I can resurrect 1 normal monster from my graveyard. So I choose to bring back my Blue-Eyes White Dragon that I discard on my first turn." Jason now had one of his most powerful monsters as it rose up and let out a cry. "Now I activate the spell card, Trade-In. So I'll send my other Blue-Eyes in my hand so that I can draw two more cards. Then to battle, Blue-Eyes White Dragon take out her Blackwing - Raikiri!" Blue-Eyes then opened its mouth as it took out Penny's monster.
Penny's Life Points: 5500-

"With that I'll end my turn with a facedown."

Turn 7: Penny

"My turn, and to start, I'll summon my Blackwing - Tornado the Reverse Wind(1000/1200) in defense mode." Penny then had another bird fly in as it created a whirlwind effect as some wind blew over the field. "And then now my spell card activates once more, so I can add a 'Blackwing' monster from my deck to my hand that has 1000 or less attack points. Then I activate the effect of my Tornado the Reverse Wind, since he was normal summoned while you control a special summoned monster. I can target one tuner monster in my graveyard and special summon it back to my field with its effects negated, so come on back, Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak(700/1500) in defense mode. Then since I control a 'Blackwing' monster, I can special summon another little bird, go Blackwing - Oroshi the Squall(400/600)." Now Penny had a total of 4 monsters on her field.

"Now I tune my Level 1 Oroshi the Squall with my Level 4 Blackwing - Tornado the Reverse Wind!" Oroshi the Squall then transformed into a giant green ring as it circled around Tornado the Reverse Wind as it flew inside of it. "There's a storm coming, and with it comes a deluge of destruction! I Synchro Summon! Assault Blackwing - Sohaya the Rain Storm(1500/2000) in defense mode!" Out came a brand new monster as it arrived to the sound of thunder and lightning as it held a sword of its own as it had electricity flowing through it. "Now the effect of my Sohaya the Rain Storm activates, since it was synchro summoned I can be able to special summon 1 'Assault Blackwing' from my graveyard. So you're back in play, Assault Blackwing - Raikiri the Rain Shower!" shouted Penny as she once again had her powerful monster on the field as it too did a couple of slashes in the air as it landed on the battlefield.

"You going to use Raikiri's special ability?" said Jason.

"No." said Penny with a smug smile on her face. "I wanna see just what you can do with your monsters. As big and powerful as they are, they're nothing compared to the power of my Blackwings. So I suggest you make the most of this turn, cause if not, then I'm going to win this duel." said Penny. "Now I'll end my turn. Your move, if you dare."

Turn 8: Jason

"It's my turn and so I activate my Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon's effect, and use it to bring back the Blue-Eyes White Dragon that I discarded on my last turn." Once more Jason had another dragon rise up as it gave out a cry, even then Penny wasn't worried.

I got this duel in the bag, all I have to do is take out her Raikiri and then she'll have nothing left to stop me from wiping out her life points. Jason began to sweat as he looked at Penny who just kept on smiling without a care in the world. SO why is she smiling, does she not know what's gonna happen. She only has 5500 attack points and I'm going to summon another monster to the field. Then I'll wipe out all three of her remaining monsters and then she'll be wide open. So why is she smiling!?!

"Tick tock." said Penny while still having a smile.

Tick tock is right, Jason. Tick tock. Isaac was watching from his throne as he too had a smile on his face as he already knew what was going to happen in this duel.

"Tick tock!" said Penny with some enunciation on her words.

"You ain't scaring me, watch!" said Jason as he drew his card. "And I just drew the card that I needed to win this duel, I play Raigeki! Now all your monsters are destroyed this turn!" shouted Jason.

Soon storm clouds appeared as they caused some lightning and thunderbolts to start striking the field as all of Penny's monsters were now struck by the electricity as soon an entire smokescreen appeared on the field. After a few moments, the entire field that was covered in smoke clouds now started to slowly disburse as the only thing that was left on Penny's field was black marks from where her monsters once were. Even after all that move, Penny still had a smile on her face.

"This is over, my monsters now are going to finish you off!" shouted Jason as his two Blue-Eyes White Dragons started to open their jaws as they prepared their attacks.

"You know when I said you shouldn't have any problem taking out my monsters. I was hoping you would do that, so that I can activate my facedown. I reveal Negate Attack!" shouted Penny as her card flipped up. "Now your battle phase immediately ends!"

Jason's two dragons then ceased their attack as they closed their jaws. Safe to say, Jason wasn't too pleased by that, "You may have survived, but I'm still in this fight."

"True, but your turn is already over. And your Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon's effect comes to an end. Not that I needed it cause I have another way to take you out. And I should thank you, cause you see my facedown wasn't my really trap. Rather you destroying all of my monsters was." stated Penny.

"You're bluffing?" asked Jason. "How does getting rid of your monsters and leaving you with nothing on the field benefit you?"

Turn 9: Penny

"You're about to see." said Penny as she slowly drew her card as she began to set her plan into motion. "Now since you control a monster and I don't, I can summon this little feather friend, Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn(2000/0). And birds of a feather like to flock together so I'm summoning out my Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield(0/1800). Join the party!" Penny now had two more monsters on her field as one of them was a tuner. "Time to soar to new heights, I tune my Level 2 Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield with my Level 5 Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn." Mistral the Silver Shield then flew high into the atmosphere as it turned into two giant green rings as it circled around Sirocco the Dawn as he jumped into between them. "I Synchro Summon! My winged warrior, Assault Blackwing - Chidori the Rain Sprinkling(2600/2000)!" Penny's new monster was a warrior that was covered in feathers and wielded a long sword as it let out a cry as it descended onto the field.

"That's your big play, that monster can't touch my mighty Blue-Eyes White Dragons." informed Jason.

"This is why boys are so short-sighted. Among other things, obviously like smarts." snickered Penny. "Let me show you all, I activate my Chidori's special ability. Now for every 'Blackwing' that's currently in my graveyard, it gains 300 extra attack points." Penny's duel disk then started to shine with multiple lights as soon the spirits of her fallen comrades appeared as they soared onto the field and flew high into the air for all in attendance and those at home watching to see. Soon their spirits all entered Chidori's sword as he felt the power being given to him by his fallen allies as his own strength was being boosted.

"Thanks to you, I have enough firepower to win this duel. The number of 'Blackwings' in my graveyard is 13 which means my Chidori the Rain Sprinkling gains 3900 extra attack points. And when you add that to Chidori's original stats his new total is now..." shouted Penny.

"6500?!" said Jason as he was shocked to see Penny's monster was not only stronger, but it had enough to end this duel should she declare her attack.

"Right on the mark. Now Chidori the Rain Sprinkling, attack his Blue-Eyes White Dragon and end this duel!!!" shouted Penny as she thrusted her arm out. Chidori heard Penny's command as he took off with so much power that he created a small draft that blew in Penny's face as her hair fluttered in the wind.

Blue-Eyes saw the bird coming it as it tried to repel it by opening its mouth and firing off some attacks, but Chidori used its aerial maneuvers to its advantage as it did a few barrel rolls in the air and then raised its sword as it look to take out its target. Soon it flew above the dragon as it let out a cry and brought its sword down; in one last effort, Blue-Eyes fired off a beam of white lightning as it collided with Chidori's sword as it had no problem pushing back the attack as it descended. It soon met its ends as Chidori was able to bring its weapon in a downward slash as it sliced Blue-Eyes clean in half as a mark was shown as the dragon let out a cry as it soon exploded as it was defeated. Jason felt the attack as it caused him to roll onto the grass as his mighty dragon and his deck were defeated by Penny's flock of birds.
Jason's Life Points: 0-

Winner: Penny


"And there you have it ladies and gents, the winner of the first duel of the day is... Penny." said Luna.

Everybody gave a respected applause as they congratulated Penny on her victory and defeated a tough competitor. While she took in the attention, Penny looked over to Isaac as he just had a straight look on her face.

Quick and fast, just how I like it. I already told everybody the spoiler warning: That I'm going to be the one to win this tournament and then I'll defeat you, Isaac. So start counting your days as champion, cause very soon, they'll be a new head honcho. Penny didn't take her eyes off of Isaac as she said that thought. Though Isaac must have know what she was thinking as he soon had a small smile on his face; it was almost like Isaac was for the idea of Penny winning this tournament and being the one to challenge him. But as of right now it was anybody's guess on who would earn the right to face Isaac at the Fall Formal.

PreviousChapters Next