• Published 11th Oct 2020
  • 4,507 Views, 856 Comments

Yugioh: Worlds Collide - ShootingStar25



If everything all relied on you drawing the perfect card, would you take it? Would you risk it all for one shot at being remembered? No matter how much skill/talent you have sometimes all you need is a little luck to turn the tide of a duel.

  • ...
9
 856
 4,507

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 193: Rest

"Ow!" said Isaac as he felt a bit of pain in his side.

"It wouldn't hurt if you didn't keep moving!" stated Nurse Redheart as she was getting a bit annoyed at Isaac as she was doing her best to treat him.

"Hey, nobody likes needles!" responded Isaac as the arm sleeve of his shirt was lifted as the nurse finished putting on a clean bandage as she wrapped it around the boy's bicep.

"There now." groaned Nurse Redheart as she let out a sigh of relief that she was done.

"How are you feeling?" asked Twilight as she was sitting in a chair as she had been watching her boyfriend get better.

"Good as new... no wait, ow," said Isaac as he stretched a bit too much as he clutched his right side as he sat on the medical bed.

"As I said, don't strain yourself. Or else it'll take longer to recover," said Nurse Redheart as she was writing something down on her clipboard as she took the piece of paper and handed it to Twilight. "Keep an eye on his health and inform me if anything happens. And do try to keep him from doing anything too stressful."

Both girls then heard a sound as they looked to Isaac as he was chowing down on some food in front of him as he grabbed two fistfuls of food and shoved them down his throat as he chewed them. He then grabbed a bottle of water and drank it noisily as he grabbed some more food and munched on it with chucks flying as he looked at the two females.

"Does eating count?" asked Isaac with vittles in his mouth as he kept on eating.


The pair was now back in the house as Isaac was resting on the couch as he was looking through his entire deck. The girls were all talking in the kitchen as they talked about their male friend. The duel with Starlight had taken a lot out of Isaac and given what Nurse Redheart had told them that he needed to take it easy, they knew that Isaac needed some time to himself and relax. Thankfully, they were basically at the end of the school year as the only thing that was needed on the academic side was the AP exams that several of them had to take, but other than that, they were done with their final school year. The only thing that remained was next week when the Board would arrive at school and evaluate the students, then, of course, was their prom night and then graduation itself where that would be the final time they would spend with each other.

The girls knew how much of a beating Isaac went through that they all decided on a plan to help their male companion to relax in the days leading to the Board arriving. They all confirmed the plan and began to head to the living room as they saw the boy as he fanned out his deck.

"Hey, Isaac."

"Give me a sec, Aj," said Isaac. He then pulled out his Extra Deck cards and placed them on the table.

Isaac now placed all of his Fusion Monsters in one pile which contained his Dark Magician the Dragon Knight, Dark Magician Girl the Dragon Knight, and Amulet Dragon. His Synchro pile consisted of his Dark Sorcerer Magician, and his two new cards given to him from way back when he met Yusei, his Valor Valkyrie, and Dark Flier Lysithea. His Xyz stack had his Ebon High Magician, Ebon Illusion Magician, and the new card he got when he dueled against Yuma, Chaos Mageía. And lastly, he now had a fourth pile as it was a hybrid of the three summoning methods. His Fusion-Pendulum monster, Lychinus Enchanter. His Synchro-Pendulum monster, Solis Witch. And lastly his Xyz-Pendulum monster, Ventus Oraculum. Coupled that with his six Pendulum monsters that would move into his Extra Deck throughout a duel. Isaac's deck was complete and the most powerful it has been. Not to mention there were the Egyptian God cards he had.

"Finally complete." said the boy as he looked at his Extra Deck and then at his deck of cards as he could feel their spirits.

"So, got a full set now?" asked Rainbow as she picked up some of the boy's cards.

"Wasn't easy, but so worth it."

"Yes, well we're glad that you got a nice balance of cards," said Sunset. "But we need to discuss you. We know the type of punishment you underwent in your duel with Starlight, and given that the Board of Education is arriving next week, we'd figured you need some well deserved R&R."

"Okay..." said Isaac with an uneasy look. "What do you all have planned?"

"It's a secret." smiled the girls.

The next day rolled around as the sun was coming high into the sky. The rays of the morning star came into Isaac's room as he felt them hit his face. He then rolled to his side as he looked at the alarm clock on his nightstand as he looked at the time. Isaac let out a yawn as he got out of bed and prepared himself. Once he had exited his room he then headed down the stairs as he rubbed his eyes when he saw the dining table was filled with some breakfast as it got the boy to be stunned. He then heard some singing coming from the kitchen as he turned his head and saw Fluttershy as she was wearing an apron.

"Morning, Isaac."

"Morning, Fluttershy. You made breakfast?"

"Maybe." giggled the buttercup girl as she grabbed a plate and sat down on one of the chairs as she took off the apron she was wearing.

"So, where are the others?" asked Isaac as he took the seat next to his friend as he began to eat his plate.

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. We told you how we came up with a plan to help you relax from your battle with Starlight and to clear your mind before the day the Board of Education arrives. Well, we all decided that each day leading up to that date, one of us would spend the day with you and have fun. I hope you don't mind that." said Fluttershy as she hid behind her hair.

"Not at all, I kinda look forward to it. Trust me, that battle left me with some scars and wounds. I think I need one last relaxation before the Board arrives. Cause after that, it's just our prom night and then graduation itself before we're done." stated the boy as he finished eating. "So guess, you're the first one. So what's your way to help me relax?"

After breakfast, both friends then got ready for their outing as Isaac was looking forward to seeing what each of his friends had in store as a way to help the boy recover from his last fight. Once both were ready, they then got in the shy girl's car as she began to drive them towards their destination. Along the way, Fluttershy sang a few rhymes to her focused on driving, admittedly getting bits of the rhyme stuck in Isaac's head as he sang along. They arrived at the place where Fluttershy wanted to bring her friend as upon arrival at the zoo, Fluttershy took out her membership pass and flashed it at the booth near the entrance. The man by the entrance immediately recognized Fluttershy and gave a small wave to her. She smiled back with a small and led Isaac through the gate and down the pathway. His eyes widened as he saw the zoo was surprisingly large, from the aquarium entrance to his left to the petting zoo further in the back, a reptilian and amphibian house, and even a whale show. Fluttershy smiled warmly as she turned to Isaac and tapped his shoulder lightly to snap him out of his daze. He shook his head and came back to reality.

"So, tell me why you've never brought me here?" asked Isaac.

"I come here every weekend to check up on all the animals," said Fluttershy as she held up her membership pass, "I've donated a lot of money to make sure all the animals here are happy and comfortable, so all the workers here decided to repay me and give me a year-long membership pass so I can come whenever I want. Usually, it's just me and Rainbow to drop by and check-in or just have a little fun in the petting zoo."

"Wait, Rainbow? Oh, am I gonna have fun teasing her." chuckled Isaac as he didn't expect that from his athletic friend.

"Now come on!" said the shy girl as she grabbed her friend's hand and pulled him along with some unbridled strength.

"You don't have to drag me!" grinned Isaac.

The pair now made it to one of the many places that the zoo had to offer. Isaac was smiling and grinning like a little kid while waving at the panda cub as he finally got his attention. The cub looked at him and Fluttershy and waved back playfully.

"He's cute," said Isaac.

Fluttershy handed him some bamboo sticks from her bad and Isaac held it up to the fence so that the cub could reach it.

"Snack time, little guy!" stated Fluttershy.

The panda cub crawled over to both of them and started nibbling on the bamboo. Kneeling, Isaac slowly petted him. Fluttershy kneeled as well to pet the cub and she immediately began nuzzling her hand as she recognized her.

"Do all the animals in the zoo know you?" wondered Isaac.

"Most of them do. Not only do I donate, but I help take care of the animals here with the staff." said the girl as she rubbed the cub's belly as he rolled over. Isaac booped the cub's nose lightly. It gave a happy expression and attempted to boop Isaac back. Caught off guard, Isaac fell backward and chuckled. Fluttershy watched him fall and smiled.

"Looks like you had a BEAR-able fall." Fluttershy giggled at her pun.

Isaac shook his head and chuckled. "That pun was bad and you should feel bad." joked the boy.

"Oh bear with me, Isaac." winked Fluttershy. Even the panda cub just shook her head at the bad pun while the two of them just chuckled together.

"Bear puns aside, you wanna go see the penguins next?" asked Isaac.

"S-Sure." nodded Fluttershy.

The two of them waved goodbye to the panda cub and made their way towards the aquarium. Venturing into the building, they navigated their way through the dark corridor for a minute until they saw the beautiful blue water shining through the enormous tanks on the wall. Isaac was ready to comment until Fluttershy motioned for him to save his breath. She lead them forward as they passed by the crabs, jellyfish, and rockfishes, making Isaac examine some of them for a few seconds with silent praises until they went down a flight of stairs. His jaw dropped upon reaching the bottom as he witnessed an underwater tunnel to the other side of the aquarium. The stunning view of the pure blue colors and the different kinds of fish going by was nothing short of incredible, especially with how long the corridor went. He looked at Fluttershy as she gave him a smile and a nod as his cue to make his comment.

"It's so cool..." Isaac muttered as he placed his hands on the acrylic glass, watching hundreds of fish, turtles, and stingrays swim by. "We gotta get a picture of this!" He took out his phone and smiled; Fluttershy nodded and squeezed in with Isaac as he stood next to the glass and stretched out his arm to take the photo as they both gave a toothy grin. He looked at the photo and laughed as he noticed Fluttershy's grin. "I didn't know you could smile that big."

Fluttershy gave an embarrassed blush, "Well, Pinkie did teach me a thing or two." She soon started leading Isaac out of the tunnel as they made their way upstairs and arrived at the penguins' exhibit. It was a bit different as they could see the penguins on land and underwater at the same time. Isaac and Fluttershy managed to squeeze their way to the front as they got close to the glass.

After some time, one of the staff workers came into the room with a bucket of fish and all the penguins rushed over, knowing it was feeding time. Fluttershy suggested they move on as she grabbed Isaac's hand and led them to the small stadium where the aqua show was being held. The pair found a couple just as the show began as the staff came out and the orca did various leaps out of the water and performed several tricks, wowing the audience in the process. The two of them watched the show and conversed with each other as they were having fun. Though there was a splash that got Fluttershy went as Isaac handed her a towel for her to dry herself off. As the show came to an end, it was nearly an hour before the zoo was set to close. Isaac and Fluttershy took the time to hurry along and visit some of the other animals before they had to depart for the day. Eventually, both sat down on a bench with a wonderful view of the setting sun as they took a minute to drink a soda.

"So Isaac, this may be a silly question, but did you enjoy yourself?" Fluttershy asked with a hopeful smile.

"Absolutely! The orca was the highlight of the zoo!" beamed the boy. "Though to be completely honest, I still can't believe you helped donate to this place and help take care of nearly all of the animals here so they can be just as happy as they would be out in the wild." Isaac praised her with a smile. "At this point, you're a goddess of animals. And a beautiful one at that."

Fluttershy blushed as she moved her hair aside and turned away. "I-I don't think I'm that great, honestly."

Isaac turned towards her. "Well, not everyone thinks they're goddess levels of great. But you just need a friend or so to remind you of your greatness. And there's a lot of amazing things about you: You help animals with every fiber of your being and take care of them as if they were your babies. You're kind to everyone and everything, and I might add, you're not a pushover when it comes to dueling. Many people would think that a girl of your nature wouldn't be good at the game but look at you. You've gone toe to toe with me, before I even became champion, not to mention, you made it into the top 3 of the tournament we had with the students and the girls. That's something everybody should take notice of."

"I guess, I do have some amazing talents." smiled the girl as she turned back to look at her friend as he smiled as well with both letting out a small chuckle. She then pulled out her deck as she looked at it and couldn't help but think that all the memories she made during her high school years were with this group of comrades and thanks to Isaac.

"May I?" asked Isaac.

Fluttershy then held her deck out as Isaac placed his hand over hers as both closed their eyes. Soon some small swirls surrounded the deck as it infused into it. Isaac then opened his eyes as he tapped his friend on her shoulder. Fluttershy then opened her eyes slowly as soon she heard some noises as all around her were some of the animal cards of her deck as they made happy sounds. All the small animals of her deck all gathered at her feet as some of them jumped into her arms as they nuzzled against her cheek. Her Ronin Raccoon appeared as he was laying on top of his princess' head as he gave a happy sound. Behind the buttercup girl, her Thunder Unicorn, Voltic Bicorn, Lighting Tricorn, and even Behemoth all nuzzled against their mistress as all of this made the girl happy.

"What I'd tell you, a princess." smiled Isaac as Kuriboh appeared before him as he petted the small furball as he let out happy "Kuri" sounds.

"Thank you everybody." said the girl as she looked at the critters of her deck as they all enjoyed spending time with their animal princess. "And you too, Isaac," said Fluttershy as she planted a kiss on his cheek as it got both to blush as all the animals made more happy noises at seeing their princess with her knight of sorts. After that, the spirits of Fluttershy's deck all said goodbye to their mistress as they returned to their deck as the sun was now dipping beyond the horizon. With that as their cue, both Isaac and Fluttershy decided to head back home. They arrived as night had taken over the sky as the pair headed to their rooms as Isaac thanked his friend one final time for giving him a nice laid-back day.


The next day came as Isaac was fast asleep. He was having some pleasant dreams when suddenly his alarm went off as it got the young boy to groan. He then slammed the alarm off as he saw that it was 5 in the morning as the sun wasn't even up, at most it barely came over the horizon.

"What the..."

"Rise and shine, city slicker!" said Applejack as she entered Isaac's room as she had her attire on.

"Applejack!" groaned Isaac as he didn't like having his country girl waking him up so early as he tossed the covers over his head.

"I said, get up!" shouted the girl as she yanked the covers off of her friend. Thankfully, Isaac was wearing some pajamas when he felt the warm embrace of the blanket being pulled off his head. "Come on, now! We're burnin' daylight."

"The sun isn't even up!" complained the boy.

"It will be soon, besides, we still need to get there." Aj then grabbed Isaac's cap and hoodie as she tossed it to the boy. "Put your clothes on and meet me downstairs." Aj winked at her friend as she exited his room as Isaac flopped down on his bed as he hated Applejack for being the one to be today's turn to help him relax. He tried to drift off, but it seemed his body was now awake as he had no choice but to get ready as he put on his outfit and met with his friend.

The pair then exited the house as they got in her family's truck she turned the engine on and began to drive the two of them down the road. It took a while, but the sun was now halfway in the sky as it still had an orange color and glow as the truck pulled into its destination. The pair got out as the smell of manure, animals, and fresh air could be heard and smelt.

"Nothing like a good workout to make you sweat to start your day." smiled the freckled girl.

"Except maybe not getting up early." groaned Isaac as Aj punched him in the arm. "Hey, take it easy. I'm still recovering from my match with Starlight."

"Quit whinnyin' Isaac. You've taken tougher hits than that," stated Applejack. She then began to lead her and Isaac to the Big Mac as he was getting ready to do his share. "Let's see..." said the country girl as she looked at the trees. "Didn't Granny Smith say that the south orchard was ready for harvest, Big Mac?"

"Eeyup."

"Does that mean we're gonna be stuck picking apples the whole day?" said Isaac.

"No. Besides I have other plans I want to do with you, sugarcube. But I'll tell you later, let's get to work." After saying that, she turned to walk into the house for a bit as both boys got to work on getting the equipment they would need to pick apples.

Soon both boys got the equipment they needed as Applejack came out of the house with some other stuff in her hands and Applebloom. With that the four of them got to work as they spilt off into two groups, Applebloom had immediately wanted to be with Isaac as she felt like she would have more fun with the boy than her other two siblings. So off they went in different directions, seems Applebloom made the right choice as she and Isaac decided to make a game out of picking the apples as it prove to be way more bearable than listening to Aj or Big Mac. Eventually, they started to have more fun as the two played tag and used the trees to their advantage of trying to avoid being hit. Soon it changed into hiding and seek as it seemed Applebloom was a pro at that given her size. Isaac was in the middle of a clearing as he was trying to find the small cute girl. He then bent down on one knee as he placed his hand on the ground and closed his eyes. Isaac was using his ears to try to listen in on his surroundings, he also caught a whiff of Applebloom's scent as he knew the shampoo that the small girl used to wash her hair. He then opened his eyes as he then rushed over to a nearby bush as he looked inside and saw the girl as her back was turned as she didn't know Isaac found her.

"Now who left his pink bow here?" asked Isaac as he rubbed the girl's head.

"Aw, you found me," said Applebloom with a pouting face.

"Is that so wrong? I wanted to spend time with my favorite CMC." said the boy as he patted her head even more.

"I'm your favorite?" asked Applebloom with a hopeful smile.

"Maybe." teased the boy as soon Applebloom tackled the teen to the ground as both rolled on the ground and let out a laugh as they fell into a pile of leaves.

"I'm glad I came, I got to have fun," said Isaac as he laid down next to the girl.

"I knew I made the right decision by paring with you. Applejack and Big Mac never do this with me when we pick apples. No wonder she's such a bossy pants."

"What did ah hear?" said a familiar country voice as the pair sat up and saw Applejack standing in front of them with her arms crossed and an unhappy expression on her face.

"Applejack?" said Applebloom with a worried look.

"Y'all suppose to be picking apples!" said the farm girl. "Applebloom, you know there's a time for work and a time to have fun."

"It's my fault, Aj. I wanted me and Applebloom to take a break, guess we got caught up that we lost track of time," said Isaac as he winked at Applebloom as he was willing to take the blame for the girl.

"I'll do with you in a bit, city slicker. Applebloom, head on over to barn and prep the tub so that we can squish the apples," said Aj as Applebloom nodded and gave one last hug to Isaac as her small arms wrapped around him as he rubbed her hair one last time and planted a kiss on her forehead as the small girl left.

"Can't wait to see what a fine young girl she turns out to be." smiled Isaac as Aj now towered over her friend with the same stern expression. "Uh-oh."

"I know that you took the blame for Applebloom. I admire that sugarcube, ah just want her to understand that there's a time for working and time to play." Applejack then held her hand out as she helped her male friend to his feet. She then began to work with Isaac to get the last of the apples from the trees picked.

Soon both were walking back to the farmhouse. The sweat was just dripping down Isaac's face from putting in a hard morning's work of helping get as many apples as possible. He took off his cap and wiped his forehead as he fanned himself with it, looking over, he saw that Applejack was looking back at you with a smile on her face as she was fanning herself with her stetson hat.

"You did a great job today, Isaac," said Applejack before placing a hand on his sweat-soaked shirt. "I don't think we could've gotten all of those apples in if it was just us."

"No problem. You know me, AJ. I always help my friend." replied Isaac as he put his cap back on.

"Well, don't worry. Cause there's something else I want to do with you to help you recover. Care to go fishing?"

"Sure."

"Pizza's ready!" called out Granny Smith from inside the house. As soon as that was said, both Aj's and Isaac's stomachs growled as they wanted something as a reward for all this hard work.

Both teens then put the baskets of apples in the barn as they turned around and headed towards the house. The front door opened as the smell of freshly cooked pizza made Isaac's mouth water as he walked through the living room towards the kitchen.

"Not so fast there, sugarcube." Applejack says before Isaac feels her suddenly grab him by the hand. "Can't have ya sittin' down at the dinner table without gettin' yerself cleaned up a bit." She then proceeded to lead Isaac by the hand down a little hallway before stopping in front of a door. "Wash rags are in the cupboard. Make sure you get all of today's sweat off of your face." Isaac gave a little nod before she let go of his hand and opened the door, revealing a tiny bathroom. "We'll wait for ya to sit down, before eatin'." She said as Isaac stepped in.

Once inside, Applejack turned and walked down the hall. Isaac took this opportunity to look at himself in the mirror. The reflection he saw made him look twice because he had no idea that he was covered in that much sweat and bits of dirt. Keeping to what Aj told him in his mind, Isaac reached into the cupboard and pulled out a small red washcloth. He then reached over and grabbed the soap bar that was next to the faucet handles before turning them on slightly. The sound of the water began to flow making him sigh a bit as the feeling of having warm water soak the cloth in his hand put him into a relaxed mood. After rubbing the bar of soap in the cloth for a bit, making sure that it got lathered up, Isaac proceeded to vigorously rub the wet rage across his face for several minutes.

"Doin' alright in there, Isaac?" called Applejack from the dining room.

"Yeah." called back the boy after setting down the soaked cloth down to pick up a towel.

Once he was done drying off his face, Isaac exited the bathroom and walked down the hall before entering the dining room. Once the dinner table came into view, he found two large homemade pizzas sitting on it.

"There ya are, sugar." Applejack said before patting a chair that was next to the one she was sitting in. "I went ahead and saved ya a spot right here next to me." This made a smile appear on Isaac's face as he walked over and sat down next to her.

"Help yerselves to as much as you like," said Granny Smith before Isaac and everyone else at the table began to grab some slices.

After grabbing two to start with, Isaac took a bite out of the first slice. A moan of enjoyment soon followed as Granny Smith's cooking was always great. Applejack reacted in the same way as he saw her take a bite out of her slice.

"This is delicious!" Isaac said, earning a smile from the elder in response.

"Why thank you, dearie," she replied. "And let me just say that you and Applejack look so adorable sittin' right there."

"Granny!" Applejack grunted, her cheeks turning red after hearing that. From where Isaac was sitting, he could hear Big Mac and Applebloom chuckle slightly from seeing their sister's reaction.

"What?" she said, "I'm just bein' honest." replied the older family member.

"I appreciate the thoughtful comment, Granny Smith." smiled Isaac as he tipped his cap to the old lady. Soon the sound of the grandfather clock in the living room chimed 12 times.

"Looks like we should get goin' if we want to have plenty of times to fish," said Applejack as Isaac scarfed down the remainder of his slice. Knowing that it's rude to speak with a mouthful, he gave a nod in response before the two of them stood up and placed their plates into the kitchen sink. Applejack then took Isaac by the hand and started leading them towards the front door as they had someplace to be.

"Thanks for the food!" Isaac yelled out as the two walked outside.

Applejack seemed keen on keeping a firm grip on Isaac's hand as the two of them walk over to the truck. In the truck's bed, he spied the ends of two fishing poles hanging out the back. Applejack finally let go of the boy's hand so she could go around to the driver's side while Isaac got in from the passenger side.

"Ready for some fun?" asked the country gal.

"I always am." replied the city slicker.

Applejack smiled as she shifted the truck into "reverse" and backed out of the driveway. Seconds later, she shifted it into "drive" and gunned the engine, kicking up a cloud of dust behind the truck as it raced off down the gravel road.

"Yee-haw!" Applejack cried out as the truck barreled down the road. "I always love doing this!"

"I can tell!" yelled Isaac over the roar of the engine before Applejack slowed down to round a bend. "How far is it?"

"Bout 3 miles!" Applejack said.

Isaac gave her a thumbs up in response as he turned his head to watch the fields and trees fly by. He pulled out his deck and pushed it against the window as he allowed his cards to also enjoy the view as well. The journey to the lake didn't last long as soon the truck was pulling into the parking lot, which was just a giant dirt patch by the lake before Applejack cut the engine. Once Isaac opened his door and stepped out, he was immediately greeted by a light breeze. He breathed in heavily, getting a good smell of the fresh air, before giving a relaxed sigh as he took a lookout at the lake.

"Come on, sugarcube," she said before handing Isaac a fishing pole. "We got a little bit of a hike to make to get to mah favorite spot." Isaac gave a nod before she started walking, with the boy following close behind. They walked for a bit on the dirt trail as they took in the surroundings they passed. "Here we are, partner. Welcome to my favorite fishin' spot." Applejack said before bending over to put her fishing pole and tackle box on the ground.

"So how long have you known about this spot?" asked Isaac as he looked out toward the lake.

"Couple of years," replied Aj. "I come out here at least once every couple of weeks to do some fishin'."

"I see," Isaac says as Applejack stands back up with her pole in hand.

He noticed a green and white boober that nearly matched her shirt attached to her line. Applejack then turned and walked over to the edge of the clearing before it dropped down into the water and cast off. Isaac watched in amazement as her green and white bobber flies through the air before it landed in the water.

"Nice cast."

"Thanks. Hurry up and get your hook baited. Go ahead and use one of mine." Isaac did as Aj said and quickly selected his bait before getting it into place on his hook while being careful not to stab himself. Once done, he turned and walked next to AJ before raising his arms and cast off, sending his blue and red colored bobber flying before it landed just a bit short of where Applejack was. "Mighty fin cast there, sugar," she said before both of them sat down on the grass.

"Thanks," replied Isaac.

"I'm sure you'll like this place more if you keep comin' back here," said Aj as she took off her stetson before laying down on the grass. Isaac did the same and laid down next to his friend, making sure to keep a hand on his pole in case of a fish catching his bait.

"I would like that." said the boy before looking over to see Applejack smiling as she looked up at the clear sky.

"You know what else ah like 'bout bein' out here?" asked Applejack in a calm, relaxed tone.

"Not sure."

"It's so nice and peaceful here," she replied. "Helps me when I need to think about a few things."

"Like what?"

"Well..." Applejack then let out a sigh as she collected her thoughts, "I guess how the farm will turn out once we graduate. I told you how this past summer, me and mah family met some investors who wanted to do business with us. We're grateful for that, but... ah can't help but assume the worst. Especially for Granny, she's in her old age and ah fear one day... she... might..."

"Hey... it's alright," said Isaac as he grabbed AJ's hand and squeezed it to give her some comfort.

"Sorry..." said the country girl as she wiped some tears. "But also... you." Applejack now sat up as Isaac did the same as he looked at his friend. "Is it true? What you told me and the others during the night we went to karaoke?"

"Yes," said Isaac immediately with conviction.

"Then... we're never gonna see you again?" stated Aj as she looked at the lake.

"That's... well... I don't know how to answer that. Being a pro is something that you can't just go in with the mindset of I can half-ass it, no it requires work to make it a reality and to be a success. So... that's why... I hope... that when I begin my career, you all don't forget, even if I do." said Isaac as he lowered his head with his cap covering his eyes.

Applejack noticed this as she lifted her friend's head she took off his cap and put her hat on his head. "It would take something drastic to make me forget you ever existed, sugarcube." smiled the girl as it got Isaac to lighten up. "I knew the moment ah saw you, you were someone were knowin', even if the intentions weren't honest."

"Same here, partner," replied Isaac with his imitation of his country gal as it got Aj to blush a bit as he gave her a peck on her freckled cheek.

"Isaac... do you intend to keep that promise? You know... about the one where you said you help me and mah family?" asked the girl.

"No doubt, when I'm a pro, I plan to help your family farm flourish so that you guys don't have to worry about stressing out about financial issues," said Isaac as he at least intended to keep that initial promise he made to Aj and her family even if he was never going to see them again.

"Then, I look forward to seein' you keep that promise, city boy." said the girl as she planted a kiss on her friend's cheek as she winked at him wearing her head.

She then pulled out her deck as she looked at it, Isaac then surprised Aj as he placed his hand over hers as it got a reaction from the girl. Soon both saw some green swirls enter her deck as it shined dimly. Aj looked at it for a second confused until he felt something touch her leg. She looked and saw her Predaplant Lilizard as it looked at its owner while turned its head. Applejack then saw some more of her Predaplant monsters appeared before her as they all surrounded their mistress as they showed their loyalty to her. Her Flytrap nuzzled itself against her hand as Applejack gave it a petting through its leaves. Predaplant Sarraceniant had hopped on her shoulder as it let out a ticking sound as Aj used her pointer finger to play with the little thing.

"Seems your plants like the smell of dirt on you," said Isaac when he heard the sound of all of Aj's fusion monsters as they were behind the two teens. Especially Aj's two dragons as they started to lower their heads as they showed their teeth to the boy as they were protecting their mistress.

"Settle down, y'all!" shouted Applejack as her two dragons looked at their mistress. "Remember what I said, no harmin' mah friends. Or else I bring the weed whacker!" Aj got her message through to her dragons as they let out some whimpers as they obeyed her command. She looked to her other fusion monsters as they knew better than to anger their mistress, especially someone like AJ. Soon they gave her a lick which resulted in Applejack being covered in plant fluid as she just smiled and shook it off as she was glad to have her monsters by her side.

Isaac was watching Aj interact and play with her monsters, he noticed the pole in his hand was now shaking as it seemed to have gotten something. Isaac then pulled back the pole only for it to yank it back, that only meant it was something big that was fighting back. Applejack saw her friend struggling to reel in the line as his feet were slowly dragging across the floor as he got closer and closer to the water. She then sat up as she grabbed the pole and put her hands over Isaac's as both of them tried together to bring in the line. Even with Aj's help the thing that was fighting back still proved to be a challenge as it was now dragging both of them. Just then the pole dragged both forward as both teens crashed into the water. Aj's monsters were concerned for their mistress as soon she and Isaac emerged from the water as they spit some out.

"Well... at least we got to cool off," said Applejack.

"Yeah... although, you could use a bit more." smiled Isaac deviously as he splashed some water in Aj's face. To which she returned the gesture, only for Isaac to splash her even more. Aj then took it to the next level as she tackled the boy into the lake as both were now under the water playing around and having fun before submerging to get air. Both then looked up and saw Applejack's Predaplant Pterapenthes and Helimaphorhynchus both had the fish that the two teens were trying to catch as they laid it on the shoreline as it was a rather impressive size.

"Teamwork." said both teens as they did a high-five as they got out of the water as Aj's monsters dried her off. They all sniffed Isaac as they got his scent. They also dried him off as the two teens looked at the fish they caught.

"We make a good team, hmm... what name would we call ourselves?" said Aj as she pondered that question.

"How about... DIY?" suggested Isaac.

"DIY? Huh, I like the sound of that," said Applejack.

"Our saying could be: No one will do it but you," suggested Isaac.

"I dig it," said Aj. "Alright, we're Team DIY!" The girl then gave a playful punch to Isaac's arm as he returned the gesture.

Her monsters all made noises as they liked that name. Soon it was time to head home as AJ's monsters all gave one last goodbye to their mistress as they returned to her deck. With that, both teens got back in the truck and started the somewhat long drive back to the house. Once Isaac got seated in the passenger's side, Applejack snuck in one last kiss on his cheek as she leaned on her friend with her eyes closed as Isaac took off her hat and rubbed her blonder hair as he got the country gal to let out a happy sigh. They then broke apart from their little moment as she turned the engine on and they drove off.


The next morning, Isaac got an early start at around 9 in the morning. He awoke to see he had received a text message; it was from Rarity as she explained it was her turn to spend time with Isaac and help him to recover. And based on the text and how the fashionista was, Isaac knew better than to keep a lady waiting. He took a quick, but thorough shower and put on some nice clothes as he grabbed his accessories and hoodie as he left out the door. Right now, Isaac was walking over to the park and gave Rarity a call to ask her where to meet up. Soon the boy arrived at the park as he walked a few meters as he wanted to enjoy time with his friend. Speaking of friends, Isaac saw her at the park, sitting on a bench, applying some lipstick on her while she was looking in her little mirror. The way the marshmallow girl was humming and making herself look beautiful made Isaac a bit speechless.

"Hey, Rarity," said Isaac.

"Isaac, glad you could make it." said the girl as she put her hand mirror in her purse as she stood up.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

"Nonsense, darling. I just got here a few moments ago. By the way, notice anything different?" asked the girl as she struck an elegant pose to show herself off to her friend.

"Hmm..." Isaac put his hand to his chin as he examined his friend to see what she meant. "Well, I mean other than your hair straightening out by normal which allows your beauty to be seen by all in 2 seconds faster. Not to mention the lavender scent I'm getting from your hair. Wait... I know..." Isaac finally saw what Rarity was referring to. "You're wearing the hairpin I bought for you on our first date."

"Why yes," said Rarity as she showed off the triple-sapphire hairpin. "I've kept it close to me, I could never forget the first date we went on, actually it was the first date you ever had in your life. To me that makes it extra special."

"Same here," said Isaac. "It's why I treasure this." Isaac now showed the necklace he was wearing to the girl. "You gave me this for my 18th birthday, to it means more than just a gift."

"Seems, we both kept each other's gifts." smiled the girl. Rarity then grabbed Isaac by the hand as she began to lead the two of them to where she wanted. During the walk, Rarity clung to Isaac's arm as she closed her eyes as Isaac smiled at this little moment.

After a few minutes of walking, both teens finally arrived at the center of the park. Isaac's jaw dropped at what he saw. In the center, there was a beautiful water fountain and a bench set up around it. Whether his eyes were playing tricks on him or not, Isaac could swear he saw a rainbow looming over the fountain.

"Rarity... this place is amazing." said the boy.

"That was the first impression I had when my parents showed me and my sister this place." Rarity replied. "Come with me and take a seat." Rarity then guided Isaac to the fountain and sat the both of them down, resting up and enjoying the nice cold breeze. "I always come by here to relax after I've finished my designs at the boutique, although sometimes I also go to the Sweet Shoppe for a nice milkshake."

"Well, care to go get one after this?" asked Isaac.

"Maybe, darling." giggled the fashionista. "So how are you enjoying it so far?"

"Yeah. It makes me feel a lot more at ease. But you know, the more I think about it, this place makes me feel more at ease when I have you by my side."

"Well, that's very kind of you, darling," said Rarity as she appreciated the compliment Isaac gave her. "But save the praise, we still have more to do." The girl then grabbed her friend as she led them to another part of her idea to get the boy to relax.

Rarity then led Isaac to a hill in the park as there was a picnic blanket and a basket all spread out as she wanted to treat her friend to a special meal in a special place. The two then sat down as Rarity began to grab some stuff inside, like homemade strawberry cake and some tea, as well as fruits and salad for her while packing a burger for the boy. So the two got to eating and enjoying their meal.

"Mmm, this salad is good. Did you make this?" asked Isaac as he took an offer from the girl.

"Why yes. I had to cook it up with some help from Pinkie. I even added a little seasoning to the salad and some croutons as a bonus to make it taste a little bit better." replied the girl.

"I'll say, I normally am not a big fan of greens, except maybe a few. But the way you prepped this, I like it." smiled the boy as he munched some more as Rarity let out a giggle at seeing her friend eat. "Though I have to say, with the cake you brought, do you want to add more marshmallow to your body?"

A needle scratch was heard as Rarity then looked at her and then glared at Isaac. "Is that a fat joke?!!" shouted the girl as she gave her friend the death look.

"I'm sorry!" said Isaac as he wanted to avoid getting smacked by the marshmallow girl, I mean fashionista. Isaac then had a piece of the strawberry shortcake get hit in his face as the bits of cake fell apart as Isaac had some.

"Never say anything about a lady's weight," said Rarity with a pout as she turned her head.

"I said I'm sorry. Besides, Twilight doesn't get mad when I do it," said Isaac he shook himself as the bits of cake were off his face.

Rarity just rolled her eyes as she grabbed a napkin and began to wipe some small pieces of the cake off of Isaac's face. As always Isaac's smile was contagious as it got the girl to also smile as she put her hand on his cheek as she admired the features of her friend's face.

"Well, at least you like my cooking. I just wish Sweetie Belle would always be careful with making food. One time, she burnt up breakfast and turned my toast into this burnt-up soup or something."

"Oh, I'm glad I didn't accept her invitation to breakfast then," said Isaac as he wanted to live and not die yet. "But hey, at least she's learning. Trust me, when I first had to learn how to cook, it was far from easy. But I knew it would be something useful for me since I knew I would have to take care of myself when I didn't have my parents around. But you know, not everyone can be good at everything. And like this one man once said: Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere."

"You got that off of Ratatouille, didn't you." Rarity gave Isaac a sly smile. This caused the boy to blush and turn away, smiling nervously when she found out. "My sister watched that film a lot when she was younger, even now. But even so, you do make a valid point there about artists, darling." Isaac felt less embarrassed about finding out and his blush went away as he looked back at his friend, smiling.

For a while, both said nothing and did nothing, other than sinking their teeth into their food as their stomachs kept on growling and rumbling since they had skipped breakfast. After about 5 to 10 minutes later, the plates were finally empty and Isaac patted his stomach. Rarity liked how cute Isaac looked when he patted his stomach like that. She crawled over and sat down next to him and placed her hand over his. Isaac blushed again and looked directly at Rarity. Her generous smile just felt so hypnotizing to look at.

"But you know, not a lot of art is revolved around drawing, painting, or cooking. It's also revolved around sports too, as well as music, dueling, and designing clothes, darling."

"And you excel at being creative in that last department, no doubt about that."

"Oh, well aren't you a charmer," said Rarity.

Isaac then looked at Rarity as he saw her reach into her pocket. He then grabbed her hand as it got the girl to let out a gasp as the boy held her hand. He then placed both of them around her hand as he concentrated as soon some indigo swirls surrounded their hands and soon entered her deck. Rarity was stunned by what she saw as they were used to seeing magic, but not in a place where many people could see it. Thankfully the hill they were on did provide some privacy. Isaac then gestured his head as Rarity looked behind her and to her surprise, her Crystal Beasts were all out. The animals all saw Rarity as the girl stood up and as her monsters, all made their way to their mistress as they showed their undying love.

"Holy, Toledo!" said Rarity's Cobalt Eagle. "Talk about a full house." said the monster as he examined the park and home of his mistress.

"It's a lot bigger than I expected," said Emerald Tortoise as it was a bit nervous and shy about being somewhere other than their home as he reached into his shell as only his eyes in a shade of yellow were shown. "I'm a bit intimidated."

"There, there my dear Emerald. It's quite alright," said Rarity as she stood up and rubbed her hand on her turtle's shell as she tried to calm down her monster. She then gave a ruffle through her eagle's feathers as he enjoyed the touch of his mistress.

"Well..." Isaac didn't get to finish his sentence as he heard some growls as it came from Rarity's Topaz Tiger and Amethyst Cat as they looked at the boy.

"This one looks tasty, he'll make a per-fect snack." said the cat.

"Easy, Amethyst," said Rarity as she saw how her cats were eyeing her friend.

"I haven't had fresh meat in a cat's age." said the monster looking at Isaac.

"Down girl! I'm a cat person!" said Isaac as he didn't want to be dinner for Rarity's giant felines.

"Oh, she's harmless," suggested Rarity as she gave her cat a petting through her upper body as the cat let out a soothing purr at Rarity's delicate touch as she knew where she liked to be rubbed.

"Do not try anything funny with our mistress," said Topaz Tiger.

"I would love to pummel that little toothpick of a man," said Amber Mammoth as he looked down at Isaac as he could so easily squeeze him with just one single foot.

"Hey, come on. I'm Rarity's friend," said Isaac as he was then pinned down by her Amethyst Cat as the female feline bared her teeth. "Please be gentle!" said the boy as he closed his eyes and prepared for the worst. He then opened his eyes as he expected a scratch or worst from the cat, but to her surprise, the feline was sniffing the boy as she recognized his scent. She then let out a yawn of sorts as she laid down and curled up on the boy's body as she was napping.

"Seriously?!" asked Isaac.

"Seems you are a cat person, darling," said Rarity as she was now scratching her Topaz Tiger's ear as the horned tiger began to lick Rarity's face as the fashionista giggled.

"Finally we can speak with our Rarity, gents," said Sapphire Pegasus.

Ruby Carbuncle being the only one of the seven who couldn't speak crawled on Rarity's body as he then appeared on her shoulder as Rarity enjoyed the cute, fluffy thing as she grabbed it and cradled it in her arms like a baby.

"My dear sweet, Ruby. Mamma loves you." said the marshmallow girl as she was having a blast.

Here she wanted to help Isaac relax and show him a good time, but he had somehow reversed it and was now showing her a good time. She looked at her Rainbow Dragon as he let out a soft roar as he liked it when Rarity patted its skin as he found it to be pleasant. All around her she was seeing and bonding with her precious monsters who she considered her closest allies as they all enjoyed being in their mistress homeworld for a bit as it allowed them to see why she liked this place. Of course, they were glad that for once in both of their lives, they could meet one another.

"Rarity!" shouted Isaac as he still couldn't move off the ground as the big cat had pinned him down as she was curled up napping on the boy.

"Amethyst, dear. Please let Isaac up." stated Rarity in a kind tone.

Her cat obeyed the orders given by her mistress as she got up as her tail whiffed by Isaac's noise as he let out a quick sneeze. Isaac now sat up as he dusted himself off of any hair before the cat returned and was looking directly at his eyes as she then kissed him by licking the boy. Isaac just wiped some of the spit as he shrugged at not being eaten.

"Oh, I do love all of you. Thank you for being with me since I was just a kid. You don't know how happy it makes me." said Rarity as her Crystal Beasts all surrounded her as they had smiles on their faces. Isaac pulled out his phone as he snapped a quick photo of Rarity and her monsters as he then sent it to hers so that she could look back on it whenever she got older and be reminded of this time.

Soon it was time for them all to return home as Rarity gave each of her monsters a kiss as they returned the love from their mistress. They all disappeared back into her deck as the fashionista girl smiled. Rarity then thanked Isaac for allowing her to have a chance to spend time with her monsters. Isaac just tipped his cap as the two decided to end their outing by getting some milkshakes to which Rarity agreed by giving Isaac a peck on the cheek as he offered his arm for the girl as she clung to it and the two went off.


The next day came up as the sun was coming over the entire town. Isaac finally opened his eyes as he let out a yawn. He blinked a couple of times as he awoke to a smiling face. Isaac was now staring at Pinkie who snuck into the room of her friend and as on his bed as she looked at the boy with a big smile as she got closer to look at her friend.

"I would be frightened by waking up to see your face, but since I know you girls have a plan, I'd expected that you would do this," said Isaac as he stared at the girl who he considered his little sister.

"Morning big bro," said Pinkie as her face was inches away from Isaac's as she had her eyes staring straight at his.

"Pinkie, get off of me," stated Isaac to which the party girl immediately remember rule #5 of her big brother and that was giving him some space.

"Sorry." smiled the girl as she reached into her pink puffy hair and pulled out two cupcakes as she handed one to Isaac.

"Thanks," said Isaac as he took a bite of it, "Mmm. Triple fudge?"

"Quadruple fudge," said Pinkie as she swallowed hers in one gulp.

"So... what's your idea, little sis?"

"Don't worry big bro," said Pinkie as she patted Isaac's head. "Now get ready." With that, she left Isaac's room so that she could allow her friend to get dress.

After a while, Isaac got out of bed and began to change into his clothes as he then exited the room and went down the stairs. During the time Isaac was getting ready, Pinkie had been making a castle out of chocolate bars as she then began to eat it when she finished creating it. She had just eaten the last of it when Isaac came down and saw the pink-haired girl as she swallowed the sweet treat. Once Pinkie snapped out of her sugar craze, Isaac then reminded his friend about her idea to hang out with him. Pinkie then nodded as she grabbed Isaac by his hoodie and sipped out of the door as it slammed behind them with a thud. The pair was walking for a bit, though Pinkie had the crazy idea of jumping on Isaac's back as she wanted a piggyback ride from her older sibling. That caught Isaac completely off guard as he wasn't prepared when the party girl jumped on his back, but once he found his strength, he had a firm grip on the girl's legs as he now walked with another human being on his back. Soon they arrived at their destination as Pinkie jumped off of Isaac's back.

"The mall?"

"Yeah." nodded the girl.

"Alright," said Isaac with a shoulder shrug. He then walked into the mall with Pinkie following closely behind.

"Now then, there were a few stores I was planning on going to," said Pinkie as she looked around at the different stores available. "Oooohh!! Blazing Point! That store is great!"

"Sure, we can go theeee--!!!" Isaac was cut off as Pinkie forcibly grabbed his hand and dragged him into the store with him. Blazing Point was one of those stores that catered to the hipster crowd, the anime fan crowd, and so on. Isaac now stood with Pinkie as she browsed the walls of the store for its different t-shirts. She looked at several shirts sporting peace symbols, anarchy symbols, and different characters from popular culture. As she was browsing, Isaac's phone went off as he received a message from his special contact that he'd been secretly meeting and talking with. They informed Isaac about some details as Isaac responded his answer with a text as he then put his device away. Isaac's own eyes wandered to some of the anime items that were on a nearby stand. It too had t-shirts, but it also had lanyards, figurines, mugs, and other little trinkets on it. Isaac stared at the stand and even though it over to look at the prices of some of the cooler items, ultimately decided against it.

"Hey, Isaac! What top do you like be..." Pinkie said as she turned back to look at Isaac to see that his attention was turned elsewhere. Pinkie looked over to where Isaac was looking and noticed the stand. "Huh?..... Ooooh!! Look at all that cool stuff!" said Pinkie as she walked over to the stand and started looking through the merchandise.

"What?" said Isaac as he watched Pinkie play around with some of the figures, one being a burly man with blueish purple skin wearing shoulder pads and a scarf, and the other being a golden yellow man with a triangle-ish head.

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA! MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA! ORA ORA ORA ORA! MUDA MUDA MUDA!" Pinkie dramatically exclaimed as she made the figures' fists clash multiple times. Isaac watched her do this wide-eyed.

"Oh... my..." were the only words that could leave Isaac's mouth as he watched Pinkie. "Pinkie... just how much anime have you've been watching?"

"Only a few thousand hours." smiled the party girl. Isaac then watched Pinkie set the two figures down. She looked to a different object on the stand, a white object that she put on the side of her face that put a green lens over her eye. "Isaac! Ask me how much those clothes cost?" grinned Pinkie.

"... I... I..." Isaac knew what was going to happen if he asked that question based on the device Pinkie was wearing, "I... I..." It was taking everything for Isaac to not repeat that question to Pinkie as he knew what was going to happen if he said it. "I... I know where this is going... oh god... Pinkie... how much do those clothes cost?" asked Isaac with a dragging voice.

Pinkie took off the object and held it in her hand. "It's over niiiiiiiiine ninety-nine!!!" she screamed out before crushing the object in her hand, making Isaac jump in surprise.

"Hey! You're paying for that now!" the shopkeeper shouted as she looked at Pinkie in annoyance, who gave her a sheepish grin.

"Hehe... oops... went a bit too far with that reference... sorry," said Pinkie before putting the money on the counter for the broken object. She threw the broken object in the nearby trash can before walking by Isaac and looking through more clothes as Isaac just facepalmed himself at watching the whole scene.

"Oooh! This stuff looks cool!" said Pinkie as she grabbed some random clothing items before running into the changing room. Isaac could hear the sounds of clothes coming off, and sippers being fastened, belts being buckled, and clothes being tightened from the inside. "Check me out, big bro!" Pinkie said as she opened the door to the changing room. She had changed from the outfit she was wearing before into a black top with a crescent moon on it, tight leather pants, and arm warmers. In addition to god knows how much spiky jewelry. In addition to all of this, Pinkie's hair also somehow changed from being big and puffy to being completely straight and limp. Pinkie leaned against the wall as she crossed her arms. "How do I look, Isaac?"

"... Like you're ready to head to a grunge band concert?" Isaac said as he looked over Pinkie's outfit.

"Heh, you think? I think this would be awesome to wear to spice up my look! I could wear this to a rave and look awesome!" said the party girl as she looked at herself in a mirror.

"You go to raves, Pinkie?" asked Isaac.

"Yuppers! I love to get down and boogie," exclaimed Pinkie as she started to dance around before lifting her leg high and turning around quickly. The more she danced, the more she got into it until she dropped down to the floor to do the splits.

"Little sis, wait, I don't think that's a good idea in those-"

RRIIIIIIP

Isaac's face turned red before he looked away from Pinkie. The shopkeeper looked up from the magazine she was reading and glanced at Pinkie, who turned her head to look at Isaac and the shopkeeper.

"... Maaaaaybe we should try looking in a different store," suggested Pinkie.

".... Yes, I think that's a great idea." said the shopkeeper as she narrowed her eyes at Pinkie.

"Well, that was a teeny weeny bit embarrassing! Let's try this store now!" said Pinkie as she pulled Isaac into a different clothing store, one with more average-looking shirts, hoodies, and the like. There were a few people in the store already, and it seemed mildly busy compared to the previous store. "Maybe now I can find some cool clothes!"

"Heh... just maybe don't do splits in them this time," said Isaac with a chuckle.

"Yeah... I guess those tight pants couldn't handle the power of my booty, huh?" Pinkie asked as she patted her butt, prompting a smirk from Isaac. "Pie butt too strong."

Isaac scratched the side of his head as he chuckled, a bit unsure of how to continue due to the topic of their laughter being Pinkie's behind. For the next few minutes, Pinkie looked around at different shirts, skirts, shorts, and pants as she kept swapping clothes in the changing room to find the ones she liked. Eventually, she came out of the changing room with her arms filled with a large pile of clothing that went up past her head in height as she carried it.

"Need a hand, sis?" asked Isaac as he looked at the large pile of clothing.

"Nope! But thanks for the offer, I got this." Pinkie assured Isaac as she put all of the clothes she was holding in front of a cashier, who began scanning the price tags.

After a few more stores, and a brief stop for lunch in the mall food court, Isaac and Pinkie continued their walk through the mall to see what other stores they could visit. Eventually, Pinkie had some bags as both she and Isaac carried an equal amount. While Pinkie used her own money to buy most of them, she did ask Isaac for some extra money to which Isaac was hesitant as he acted like the older sibling when it came to lending money. The pair had now exited the building as they stopped by the ice cream parlor as they both got some and sat at one of the outdoor tables as they enjoyed their treat.

"So... did I do a good job as your little sister?" asked Pinkie with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, you did." smiled Isaac.

"Hooray!" said the girl as she gulped her ice cream in one swing as she munched on it and let out a cartoonish burp. "I'm glad I got to spend time with you, Isaac."

"And I'm thankful for spending a day with my little sister." smiled Isaac as Pinkie leaned over the table to hug the boy as their cheeks touched as Pinkie had a happy expression. Pinkie then gave a kiss to her brother's cheek as she went back to hugging him. She then broke the hug as she looked at Isaac with a smile. "Well..."

"What?"

"You know..." Pinkie then pulled out her deck as her eyebrows went up and down. "Huh, huh!"

"Oh god..." said Isaac as he knew what Pinkie was asking for. "You know that you're supposed to help me relax not stress out."

"Please, I promise," said Pinkie as she put her hands together and put a sad face on.

"Oh, Jesus." Isaac then placed his hand on Pinkie's deck as her hand was on the bottom top part of it as she jumped up and down in place with excitement. "In the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit," said Isaac as he did a quick pray and did the movements as he knew this was both going to get crazy and a bad idea. He then closed his eyes and concentrated soon pink swirls surrounded Pinkie's deck as they entered it.

"Ooh! Sparkly!" said the girl.

"Hi Pinkie!" said the small Madolche monsters with smiles on their faces as they saw their best friend.

"My buddies!" said the small girl as she hugged all her small monsters in her arms. Soon she felt a tap on her shoulder as her Toons were also present as they too were happy to see their owner in the flesh. "Oh, this makes me so happy." cried the party girl.

"Not for me," said Isaac in a low tone before he was caught in a tight embrace.

"Thanks, Isaac. I love having you as my big brother." smiled Pinkie.

"No... problem..." said the boy as he struggled to break free from her hug as he felt it. "Pinkie... remember..."

"Sorry." said the cotton candy girl as she knew not to damage her friend even more. She let go of Isaac as the boy fell back in his seat as he was catching his breath.

Isaac then looked to his side as he saw Pinkie's Madolche monsters looking at him. "What? Why are you all staring at me?"

"You're funny." said all her small monsters in unison. "And pokable." Soon they all started to use their tiny fingers as they poked at different parts of Isaac's body as they enjoyed themselves.

"PINKIE!!!!" shouted Isaac.

"But they like you, big bro. They think you're cute and pokable." giggled the girl.

"Do you never want me to buy you a toy ever again?!" threatened Isaac with his big sibling voice as it got the girl to stop chuckling. She got the message as she told her monsters to stop it as Isaac scowled them as it got them to be afraid of their master's older sibling as they knew not to mess with him. So for the rest of the day, Pinkie had fun with her monsters as they enjoyed themselves.


It was another day as everybody was out and about. For Isaac, he was currently in the living keeping his mind occupied as he was playing one of his favorite video games. Soon he managed to avoid the boss' attack as he delivered an attack with one frame to spar before he lost the last of his health as he won.

"Whew, man these data bosses test my skills on not just fighting but also other game mechanics and my mental game," said Isaac. He then saw his phone lit up as he received a text. He opened it as it was from Sunset as it was her turn to have fun with the boy as she told him of her plan to help him relax. So with that Isaac grabbed his stuff and left the house as he prepared to meet with the girl.

Isaac eventually made his way as he was now standing outside the entrance of the carnival as he waited for Sunset to show up. The air was warm as a cool breeze blew in his face as his hoodie flapped in the wind as it was opened. He was standing by the ticket booth as he looked at his watch; it wasn't long before he saw a familiar bacon-colored hair as she was walking towards him.

"Hey, Isaac," said Sunset as she smiled at the boy.

"Hey, Sunset. So ready?"

"Of course, nothing like carnival food that's bad for your figure and your heart!" stated Sunset.

"Deep-fried anything?" asked Isaac.

"You bet!" replied the girl as it got the two friends to chuckle.

"Though if I'm being honest... I don't think the food will have much on your figure," said Isaac as he looked at Sunset's body.

"Easy there, boy toy. You can look but you can't touch, but play your cards right, and I might make an exception." snickered Sunset as she winked at Isaac as she grabbed his hand and the two purchased their tickets as they entered the carnival.

The smell of both common and exotic types of foods was the first thing to invade the nostrils of everybody that entered the fairgrounds. There were hordes of people there, but there was enough space to not feel like you were bumping into everyone all the time. There were families of three, four, five, or six children running around, and there were old couples, probably feeling like they were young again. There were groups of friends roaming around like a wolf pack, and there were young couples like Isaac and Sunset.

"So, want to get a burger?" asked Sunset.

"Sure."

"Let's get a Luther."

"A what?!" said Isaac.

The Luther Burger was a big ass hamburger in which the bun was replaced with two glazed donuts and a side of waffle fries with a butter milkshake.

"I've been waiting all year for this!" said Sunset as she bit into her burger.

Isaac was a bit hesitant to take a bite, but when he did it felt like he was in heaven. The combination of the sweet bun and the burger and the bacon was simply orgasmic. The waffle fries seemed out of place, mostly because he was not expecting them to taste so good. The buttery milkshake was as close to buttery as handing out stacks of butter-like popsicles.

"Man is this shit good," said Isaac as he finished his meal, nearly putting him in a food coma.

"You sure your body can handle it, boy toy." smiled Sunset. "As you said, it might not have too much of an effect on my body. But I don't know about yours, the cholesterol from that could kill you." stated the girl with a smug smile.

"I agree. But guess what, cholesterol is gonna take ten years to kill me, diabetes is gonna kill me in two. Right now, I'm winning by eight." said Isaac as that got Sunset to let out a laugh as she snorted a bit. "Hell yeah, who said maths wasn't useful in your life."

"Good one, Isaac," said Sunset as she dying from the joke he was able to make on the spot as she let out some more pig-like snorts. Eventually, Sunset was able to gather herself as she still had some snot from her noise as Isaac gave her a napkin to wipe it off as she was still chuckling a bit at his joke.

"You okay?" asked Isaac.

"I think I am," said Sunset. "Now, let's go play some games!"

The rest of their time and afternoon was spent full of fun and wonder. The two teens were able to play and explore several different games and rides. The first stop was called the "High Striker" which was the mallet game to show off one's strength. The game was simple: take the mallet and you hit the platform that would launch a puck up a tube to the bell 15 feet high. Sunset had persuaded Isaac to take a swing since she felt it would be easy for him given the many adventures they had that allowed the boy to build up his muscles and help keep him in shape. Isaac approached the thing as he grabbed the mallet which was pretty heavy even with his strength, so moving the thing or even lifting it was next to almost impossible. He soon had his first attempt had him missing the platform by a few inches. He looked to Sunset, expecting her to hide in embarrassment. She just smiled back and gave him a friendly wave. Isaac gave it another try, this time the puck only slid a few feet, not even halfway. Isaac then rolled up the sleeves of his hoodie and turned his cap backward; he then took the mallet for his final attempt as something sparked inside of him and he slammed it down one more time on the platform as hard as he could and the puck shot up as it the top and the ring of the bell was heard.

"We have a winner!" said the vendor as he handed Isaac his prize as it was a soft plushy to which he tossed over to Sunset as she snuggled it.

After that was milk bottle toss, to which it was Sunset's turn as she proved to be a natural as she got her prize. So the pair went playing game after game until they decided to move on to rides. The first one they did was bumper cards as they each got in separate cars and worked together against the other players. Seems their coordination wasn't just good in Duel Monsters but also as a team as one would slam on one side while the other would hit from the other side. Both gave a high five as they drove past each other. From there it was the drop tower; it was as tall as the Ferris Wheel, and every three minutes the screams from the riders could be heard throughout the park. Soon the two friends began to wander around the crowded fair, it was now getting dark as the nighttime was soon arriving. The pair then arrived at the Ferris Wheel as they figured it was the best way to end their hang out. Somehow, the Ferris wheel wasn't the normal two-seater that most had, but a six-seater that was observation decks.

The two teens go on board as the ride began to go. Soon their seat made it to the top spot of the wheel when it stopped.

"Typically cliché," said Isaac as he had a feeling this would happen.

So the pair just waited as the three-minute wait time turned into ten then longer. At least both of them had a good skyline view of the city at night. Soon there was a spark of white light in the distance as it flashed a couple of times and died. Then the lights went out in every direction. Block upon block in the city disappeared in the tsunami of black, overwhelming the city skyline. It only lasted seconds, but it arrived at the fairgrounds, pitching the park powerless and trapping everyone in the Ferris Wheel.

"Well, shit," said Sunset.

The only light was the glow of their phones and the moonlight. They were telling their friends that they were alright and where they were. Sunset even snapped a surprise selfie with Isaac and posted it on her social media: "Stuck on the Ferris Wheel, but at least it's with my boy toy."

"You putting that as the caption?" suggested Isaac with a smirk.

"Hey, it's true." smiled Sunset.

"You know, I'm glad you brought me here for our hangout, Sunset. I've had a great time with you."

"Same here, Isaac." said the bacon-haired girl as she leaned against her seat with her legs crossed. "Say, boy toy."

"Yeah?"

"Do you... Do you know what I've said about you in the past? About how I could easily snatch you away from Twilight? I would never do that intentionally."

"I know you wouldn't." smiled Isaac. "And I also know about... what you thought of and felt for me when we first encounter each other. Though to be fair you came to me as an evil bitch, so really I didn't think that you were interested in that way."

"Well, a bad girl is still a girl with needs, with wants, with desires," said Sunset with a sly smile. "But regardless, you made your decision to be in a relationship with Twilight and I'm happy where I am. I enjoy these little flirts between us even more." Sunset then let out a deep sigh as she pulled out her deck and was thinking about some things. "So... do you believe that you won't see any of us ever again?"

"That's what it looks like isn't it," replied Isaac. "Being a pro requires sacrifices. You remember what you said to me when we first met, that if I ever want to get to the next level, if I want to improve myself, then I would need to cut some losses. That I would need to cut my friendships since I won't have time for them."

"Y-Yeah. I mean... at the time, I said that just to get under your skin. But... I guess I was right. In a way. You being a pro, means you're going to be busy nearly 24/7, and when it comes to spending time with me or our friends. It'll be hard, and especially if you choose to keep in contact with Twilight."

"Yeah, which is why, unfortunately, it has to be that way. Twilight's got her path she wants to follow, so do our friends and you. I would never get in the way of you guys' dreams and ambitions, just so that I can fulfill my selfish desire of me not forgetting you guys. I want you all to live happy lives and if that comes... at the cost of never seeing you guys or you all eventually forgetting me... then so be it." smiled Isaac.

"You are willing to sacrifice your happy ending, for others to get theirs," said Sunset.

"It's my job as the hero. I have to make sure that everybody else is happy, even... it means that I can never be happy. As long as my friends are. To me... that's enough." stated the boy. Sunset smiled at Isaac's words as she got up and sat next to his on his seat as she placed her hand on his leg and her head on his shoulder.

"You're selfless, but Isaac... you of all people deserve a happy ending. You've more than earned it," said Sunset as she placed her hand on his cheek.

Soon some red swirls began to appear as it circled Sunset's hand as it then traveled down towards her arm and then soon into her pocket as it hit her deck. Just then a small growl was heard as by Sunset's feet was her Red-Eyes Baby Dragon. The small dragon looked up and saw Sunset as it let out a "Momma" cry as it jumped into her lap and snuggled into Sunset's chest.

"My baby," said Sunset as she was like a mother and hugged her child.

"You make a good mother, Sunny," said Isaac as he looked at the dragon in Sunset's arms as it saw Isaac and fired a small fireball at his hands. "Ow, hey!"

"Are you jealous that Isaac put his hands on me, my sweet baby." giggled Sunset with a sly expression. "Don't worry, Momma still loves you." reassured the girl to her dragon as she continued to pet it as it closed its eyes in her lap and let out a soothing sound as it was asleep. Isaac made sure to take a picture with his phone as he did for all the girls and their monsters as he sent it to the girl who smiled. After a while, the magic expired as Sunset said goodbye to her baby monster.

Sunset then brought her lips in as she planted a kiss on the boy's as she closed her eyes. Isaac returned the gesture as he cusped Sunset's right cheek. Sunset then pulled back after a few moments as she smiled at the boy. Just as she was about to push for one of their hands-on experiences, the Ferris Wheel was now powering up as they looked out to see the whole city had restored power.

"Guess, we're not gonna be stuck up here, after all," said Sunset as she had a bit of sadness on her face.

"Guess so. But... I wouldn't mind that hands on experience when we get home." smiled Isaac slyly as Sunset pulled the boy in for another kiss as he wrapped his arms around her. She broke apart with a wink as soon they got off their ride and began to leave the fairgrounds as they headed home hand in hand as soon they arrived home and Sunset began to have fun with her boy toy.


After his day with Sunset, Isaac had one more outing and it belonged to a certain chromatic girl. Isaac woke up as he was expecting some form of wake-up given what Pinkie and Applejack did for their day with the boy. But nothing. He then spent the morning eating breakfast, doing some chores, and even watching some TV, but still nothing. At this point, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Sunset had at least informed the boy of what they had planned or told him to meet them somewhere. But nothing. It wasn't until 1 in the afternoon that Isaac got a text as it was from Rainbow as it seemed she completely forgot that she was supposed to spend time with her friend. Isaac just rolled his eyes as he should have expected this from the athletic girl herself, nevertheless, she just told him to meet at the soccer field at school for their hang out. While Isaac knew that Rainbow didn't think out their hangout thoroughly, he did want to spend some time with his friend. It didn't take long as Isaac arrived at the place as Rainbow was currently sitting in the bleachers with a ball in her lap.

"So how the hell did you forget?" asked the boy.

"Shut up, geek!" shouted Rainbow as she didn't want to answer that question to risk any further embarrassment.

"Alright then, answer me this. Why are you the very last one of the group to hang out with me?"

"Because... I lost a duel to Fluttershy." said the girl as she turned her head as she was red from saying something she wasn't proud of.

"Wait, Fluttershy beat you?" chuckled Isaac.

"I said, shut up!" shouted the girl as she so wanted to punch her friend in the face.

"No, I wanna hear this."

"That's it!" Rainbow then stood up as the ball from her lap bounced a little on the floor as she swung her fist at Isaac who dodged out of the way. "Hold still so that I punch you!"

"Yeah, cause I wanna get hit," replied Isaac with a witty remark as he kept side-stepping and backing up from Rainbow's attempts to punch him. He was able to use his right leg to make Rainbow trip and lose her balance as she fell on her back. "Still wanna go another round?"

"Screw you." said the girl as she tossed some dirt at Isaac which just fell off his hoodie. He then extended his hand to help his friend up as Rainbow grabbed it he pulled her up and dusted her attire.

"Alright, since you forget to plan something for our hang out, let me guess a simple game," stated Isaac.

"I said shut up!" responded Rainbow. She then grabbed Isaac's arm as she grabbed the soccer ball that was on the ground and led both of them to the field. Once there she placed the ball below her feet. "First to five, wins," she said.

"And what makes you think I stand a chance against CHS's top and #1 athlete?" asked Isaac as he felt like this was a rather mismatch.

"That doesn't stop anybody from challenging you for your rank as champion despite their experience level," responded Rainbow.

"That's a bit different."

"They are the same thing." answered back the chromatic girl. "Look, you told me that you used to play some soccer with the kids in your neighborhood when you grew up in Chicoltgo. And since you were more into Duel Monsters, I want to see what you can do."

"Yeah, but that was so long ago. I haven't played soccer since I was a kid, and like you said I was more invested in a different game," stated Isaac.

"Look, I just want to see how good you are," said Rainbow, "You're the kind of guy who if you put your mind to it, can accomplish anything. That I admire, plus I wanna have fun with you. Besides, at least there's nobody around to watch when I kick your butt, right?"

Isaac just raised his eyebrow at her. There's no way he could beat her. Not in a million years. She was already ten times the athlete he'll ever be. No doubt that was going to be her dream to chase after they graduated. Still, the way Rainbow was determined in wanting to see what he can do in a game other than Duel Monsters did bring a sort of smile to her face. That and because she thought of this at the last minute, since she forgot to plan something out.

"Alright, you're on. First to five." said the boy.

Rainbow's smile grows bigger. "And to show you how nice I am, I'll give you the ball first." She nudged the ball over to Isaac and backed up a little. She rolled her neck, making cracking noises. "I hope you're ready, geek."

Isaac took a deep breath as he watched her ready herself. Rainbow stood with her feet apart, seemingly ready for anything he might try. Isaac contemplated everything he could do, and consider what she could do to counter it.

"You better do something before I take the ball from you, Isaac," said Rainbow, hopping on her feet, ready to counter whatever he might attempt.

After about thirty seconds of contemplating plays and moves, Isaac just decided to wing it. With a quick move, he dribbled the ball off to the side. Just as he suspected, Rainbow was ready and sidestepped to block him. But he was ready as well and faked her out by darting in the other direction. Surprisingly, it worked and Isaac dribbled the ball as best as he could to her goal.

"Not so fast!" cried out Rainbow. She raced over to the goal to guard it and hopped on her feet to ready herself.

With a swift move, Isaac kicked the ball towards the goal. Rainbow dives to block it... and missed. The ball sails right by her feet and into the net. Isaac was in awe at himself. The fact that he hadn't played the game since he was a kid and still remembered some maneuvers, but score the first goal of the game. Against Rainbow Dash, no less. Isaac let out a smile of joy as he was enjoying himself. Rainbow got up, brushing the grass off of her clothes. She got the ball from the back of the goal.

"Alright, superstar, you got lucky." she said smirking, "Let's see how you do on defense."

Rainbow tossed the ball down, and before it can register in Isaac's mind, she kicked the ball up with the top of her foot and headbutts it over your head. She bolts to the ball and Isaac did his best to keep up. He chased after her as she expertly dribbled the ball. She wasn't even three-quarters of the way across the field before she kicks it hard and it flies into Isaac's goal, bringing the score to a tie. Rainbow glanced back at her friend with a smirk and her hands on her hips. It was a rather alluring pose, but Isaac quickly refocused his mind back on the game as it was now his ball.

Isaac jogged to his goal and got the ball. He didn't know any fancy tricks as Rainbow did, but he did know how to fake someone out. He moved his foot as it about to kick it, and it worked exactly as planned. Rainbow strafed to the side, and Isaac seized the opportunity by kicking it in the opposite direction. Unfortunately, she was too fast and his kick was too weak. She stopped the ball with her knee, and in an expert move, kicked it up with her foot and headbutted it right into Isaac's goal. Isaac glanced back at the ball, and back at her. His eyes were wide at how she expertly executed the play, and in such a pinch as well. Rainbow stood heroically with her hands on her hips and that signature smirk on her face.

"Nice try," she said.

Isaac gritted his teeth as he went back to get the ball. Now he was fired up. He scored one goal, he could score another, At least one more. While Isaac was firing himself up, Rainbow saw the boy display his grit as it was one of the many things she liked about the boy. Whenever he was kicked down, he didn't stay down for long as he popped right back up with a determined look, it was why she loved to face the kid in a duel, and admittedly, was why she loved him. That grit, that never says die attitude, never give up, Rainbow found it rather attractive in Isaac as it made her heart flutter a bit. Isaac placed the ball down and decided to just kick it. With all of his might, he gave the ball a good punt, which Rainbow of coursed block and kicked right back into his goal, earning her a third point.

With a heavy sigh, he went back to get the ball again. Now, he wasn't wasting any time with thinking. He was just going to wing it again. Without a second thought, he threw the ball down and began dribbling over to Rainbow's side of the field. By some miracle, it caught Rainbow off guard, and he got to pass her! His eyes are locked onto the goal, dribbling as fast as he could. He was almost there. Unfortunately, he lost his balance, and he tripped, falling flat on his face. Rainbow was just about to get it before Isaac quickly got up, swiftly using his knee to push it out of her reach, and buying him just enough time to regain control of the ball. He chuckled in his head at the sound of Rainbow growling behind him. In one abrupt move, Isaac kicked the ball into her goal, bringing him to two points. Now it’s his turn to look smugly at his opponent.

Rainbow gave Isaac a look of annoyance as she got the ball. Isaac kept himself on his toes, waiting to see what she’ll try next. She turned around and quickly knees the ball over his head. At least, she tried too, but Isaac used his head to block it, and miraculously hit it back into her goal, bringing the score back to a tie. Rainbow’s eyes look more determined than ever. She got the ball and stared the boy dead in the eye.

She dropped the ball, maintaining eye contact with Isaac. She smirks and kicked the ball under his legs before Isaac had time to think. As soon as he realized what happened, his face heats up. Isaac could hear Rainbow laughing as he chased her. Inevitably, with the goal vulnerable, she scored again.

Isaac not waiting to see her smirk at him, headed straight for the ball and wasted no time in dribbling it over to the other side of the field. Rainbow tried to stop him, but Isaac manage to thwart each of her attempts. He got past her, and kicked the ball at the halfway line, somehow managing to score another point. Isaac turns to glance at Rainbow, but she’s already heading for the ball. His heart was pounding. This was it. Four to four. The next point wins. Rainbow’s stare is filled with ice-cold determination and zeal. It was like looking in a mirror. She began dribbling the ball expertly, blocking every one of Isaac's attempts to steal the ball. Nevertheless, he kept trying. When it became clear that he’d never be able to steal the ball from her, he decided to go on the defensive. Isaac sprinted to the goal to guard it, hopping from side to side to prepare himself for anything she may do. Furling her eyebrows, she kicked the ball and he dove in its direction. But he missed, and it goes flying over his head into the goal.

“Whoo!” she cries, jumping up and down as Isaac lay there pathetically in the grass. The ball lands right in front of his face, almost like it’s mocking you. He looked to his side to see Rainbow standing over him with a smirk. She held her hand out to the boy. “C’mon, let’s get you up.”

Isaac sighed and took her hand, using her to help him stand up.

“Whew! You really should give yourself more credit,” Rainbow said. “That’s one of the most intense games I’ve ever played.”

“Really?” said Isaac.

“Totally!”

“I mean… it was only one-on-one.”

“Stop being so modest,” Rainbow says. “It was one-on-one with me, and you almost won.”

Isaac felt himself blushing as he rubbed his neck. “I guess…”

Rainbow laughs. “Thanks for playing with me. I needed that.”

“Yeah… no problem,” he said. “It was fun.”

“See?” Rainbow says, giving you a playful punch. “It wasn’t as bad as you thought, right?”

“Right,” responded Isaac with a small chuckle.

"Hey, real talk. I'm gonna miss you, geek," said Rainbow as she was still holding Isaac's hand. "As a competitor on the dueling field, I'm gonna miss having someone like you to push me past my limits. To see all the angles and think differently. I'm not one for mushy things, but... I'm gonna be sad to see you go."

"Rainbow," said Isaac as he broke free from her grip and brought it to her face as he stroked her cheek and then ran it through her chromatic hair.

"I'm gonna be watching you when you enter the pro circuit. Don't lose, or else I'll... I'll..."

"You'll what?" asked Isaac with a smirk.

"I'll..." Rainbow didn't finish her statement as she just leaned in and planted a kiss on Isaac's cheek.

Isaac just smiled at Rainbow showing her caring and soft side. He then grabbed her hand again as soon some blue swirls began to surround it as the girl saw it and the deck in her pocket was shining. Rainbow pulled it out with her other hand as she still held Isaac's; she was going to ask the boy what he did but used his head to gesture to look behind her. Rainbow then turned around and she had her jaw drop a bit. The sight before Rainbow was her Ultra Athletics and Speedroids of her deck as they all got to see their boss with their own eyes. Rainbow broke free of Isaac's grip as she began to approach her team of superstars.

"Hey, Captain!" said all of her monsters.

"So Awesome!!" shouted the girl with a raspy high pitched voice as she made a face.

Rainbow then began to talk with her team as all of their monsters enjoyed talking with the captain. Soon they grabbed her and tossed her up in the air as they chanted her name and sang her praises for being awesome. Even her two dragons and star players enjoyed seeing their captain smiling. From there, Rainbow decided to have one last big game with her and Isaac as well as her monsters as they all got in one fun game of soccer as they played till the sun went down.


It was now nighttime and the day before the date that the Board of Education would be arriving. Normally, Isaac would be planning out some last-minute things, but he didn't need to. Normally cause he took care of it during the day and because the past days of his friends helping him to recover from his duel with Starlight proved to be effective as he was healed up quickly and back to his regular self. While he was in his room looking over his cards, he didn't hear someone enter his room until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his neck; he recognized the touch of them as he smiled.

"You're not too worried are you?" asked Twilight.

"Nah, I know the kids are ready. You and the girls all did your part, now the final test awaits," said Isaac.

"Good, speaking of which? Did you enjoy yourself this past week?" asked the girl as she sat on Isaac's desk as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Yeah, it felt nice to relax and just enjoy myself," said Isaac as he leaned back in his chair and looked at his girlfriend.

"Seems your girlfriend knows how to execute a plan." giggled Twilight. "That's why we're team Twisaac."

"Don't... don't... ever say that again," said Isaac as he cringed hard at what people would call them if they put their names together.

"Sorry," smiled Twilight sheepishly, "So... I heard from the others... that you... well..."

"Come on," said Isaac as he grabbed Twilight's hand and led her to the backyard.

Once there they took a quick look at the night sky for a sec to admire the beautiful scenery. Twilight then reached into the pocket of her skirt as she pulled out the item in question. Isaac just put his hand on it, but this time he decided to kiss Twilight as the two closed their eyes and enjoyed it. While that was happening, some purple swirls surrounded both individuals as soon they entered Twilight's deck. The two teens broke apart as they smiled and blushed at each other, soon they heard a sound as both looked to their side and Twilight gasped.

For the girl, she was seeing all her monsters of her Spellbook deck and her gadget monsters. Isaac let go of her as she allowed her to see the spirits of her allies with her own eyes.

"Incredible," said Twilight as she was in the center of the huge circle as all of her monsters were observing their mistress. Soon they broke apart as the person walking towards her was her High Priestess of Prophecy who was accompanied by her advisor Hierophant of Prophecy and her bodyguard, Dark Red Enchanter.

"Duel Monster spirits, are real." said the girl. She finally understood what her boyfriend meant as she could see and feel the monsters in front of her.

"How I've waited for so long to see you in person, Twilight," said Priestess as she gave her mistress a deep and loving hug as both girls were crying as they had tears coming down their eyes. For so long, both master and servant wanted to see the other in the flesh, and thanks to Isaac, they were able to do just that.

"Enjoy yourself, Twilight. I'm giving you one more gift, before... I'm gone for good... and I hope that when you move on, you don't forget all you've been through." said Isaac to himself as he watched his girlfriend and soon-to-be ex-girlfriend be happy. He then quietly left as he let Twilight have her moment with her monsters.

Twilight was so happy that she got to meet her allies and servants. She even bent down and grabbed each one of her gadget monsters as she held them in her hands and was trying to figuring out how they worked and function as she shook them vigorously. Each one of them tried to break free from her grip as they were getting a bit sick. Twilight's spellcasters dazzled their mistress with some spells and magics as they allowed her to try reading some out aloud as she proved to have a special talent as she did so with ease. Even her monsters that did some dark magic, all listened to her command as Twilight was interested in what they were taught and read as she couldn't contain her instinct for knowledge and books.


Isaac was walking past Twilight's room as he made it back to his and locked it as he decided to get ready for the long day that was to come tomorrow. He took out his phone as he each had a picture of the girls meeting their monsters of their deck as they had smiles. He looked them all over as he was glad to at least make sure they got a happy ending, even if he wasn't deserving of getting his.

Twilight's laptop was open as she had her program run its scan when she went to see her boyfriend. The A.I. had finished its scan as it displayed the results of Twilight's secret project.

"Scanning... Restoration at... 85%." said the A.I.

Author's Note:

As you can see, we're near the tail end of this story. The only things that remain are the student's exams, prom night, graduation itself, and then the epilogue. Then it's over. And as you can see, Isaac and Twilight's relationship is also going to come to an end, as unfortunate as it might seem.

PreviousChapters Next